FS: AFM, BSD, SS, RFM in PA

Lee Sandt

Nov 7, 2006, 1:47:34 PM11/7/06
Hello, I am selling these games from my collection. I will list a few
details about each machine here. If you are interested in any of them please
email me for more info and pics. I prefer pick-up but I can ship if
necessary. I am located in Bethlehem, PA.

AFM- Beautiful. Cabinet is bright with VERY minimal if any fade. Head has a
few spots that were color matched and touched up (looks great). Playfield
has no broken/chipped plastics or ramps. Scoop has minimal wear which is
totally covered by Cliffy protector. No insert damage or missing artwork.
$4750

SS- Great playfield. Spider hole was professionally repaired and looks
great. Has protector installed to prevent further wear. No wear in front of
the crate near skill shot as many of these machines will normally have. No
broken/chipped plastics. The Boney Beast ramp does have the usual crack in
it just above the spider hole. No other ramp damage. Machine has skull pile
LED mod, dancing boogey men mod and eyeball shooter mod. The cabinet has
some fade of the red areas on the left and front of cabinet. Otherwise very
nice. $3750

RFM - Beautiful. Cabinet is outstanding. No broken or chipped plastics or
ramps. Playfield looks great with almost zero wear at the scoop (Cliffy
protector included but not installed). Has one small area on playfield where
the ball lock divertor rubbed on the playfield a bit showing a half moon
scratch. $2800

BSD - Excellent condition. Not many around that are this nice. Cbinet is
virtually unfaded and bright all around. No broken or chipped
plastics/ramps. $1800
Thanks, Lee