Berry 400 Tumbler on sale at Cabela's

pinball brian

May 13, 2010, 3:38:37 PM5/13/10
Just noticed that the Cabela's Model 400 tumbler (which is a Berry 400
with a green bowl and Cabela's branding on it) is on sale at $42.95
($5 off). Not much of a savings but the first time I have
personally seen it on sale.

Note this is the tumbler only not the kit version which has some corn
cob media, a sifter (which is not very useful for most pin parts, imo)
and some type of brash polish included.

HTH someone.

Link:
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat602007-cat20728-cat20853&id=0012554212867a&navCount=2&podId=0012554&parentId=&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=UK&rid=&parentType=&indexId=cat20853

Del

May 13, 2010, 4:08:48 PM5/13/10
On May 13, 3:38�pm, pinball brian <pinbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just noticed that the Cabela's Model 400 tumbler (which is a Berry 400
> with a green bowl and Cabela's branding on it) is on sale at $42.95
> ($5 off). � � �Not much of a savings but the first time I have
> personally seen it on sale.
>
> Note this is the tumbler only not the kit version which has some corn
> cob media, a sifter (which is not very useful for most pin parts, imo)
> and some type of brash polish included.
>
> HTH someone.
>
> Link:http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp...

Thanks for the link !
One question though, Is this the one that falls apart after only short
term use ?.

Pin-Del,
cargpb28 .

Anyone have any feedback on this one ?

appetite4pinball

May 13, 2010, 4:27:01 PM5/13/10

I just ordered one from the sale and it was broken when i received it :
( -the plastic around the base was cracked. Just sent it off for a
replacement.

-Mike

Del

May 13, 2010, 5:08:27 PM5/13/10
> -Mike- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Mike,
I need a bigger one than the one I have & I would really like to get a
400, But after I googled this model I'm not sure its the right one for
me .

Pin-Del,
cargpb28

pinball brian

May 13, 2010, 5:45:16 PM5/13/10
On May 13, 3:08 pm, Del <delmail...@gmail.com> wrote:

My first one died (think the bearings may have seized up?) after
about one year of owning it, with on and off use ... the last month
before it died I did run it for almost the entire month straight and
also ran it often with the cover off which probably contributed to
extra dust being generated... I now have a new one and it has been
fine so far (about a month or so, almost continuous use).

You mentionend you wanted a larger than what you have now, the Berry
400 is definetly not the largest around, in fact I'd like to get a 2nd
larger one.

All in all I have been happy with them but I only have experience with
this one model.

Post wasn't necessarily meant to be a recommendation for this model,
but, I know a lot of people use this one and some buy from cabela's so
figured I'd pass on thta they are on sale.

Del , please let us know if you get end up gettting one , which model
and how it works for you, if you dont mind...