Jintori - a Japanese game similar to Core War

John Metcalf

Feb 22, 2016, 9:41:29 AM2/22/16

Has anyone got a copy of Jintori? It's a Japanese game similar to Core War for the Nec PC-98. I've managed to find a binary for v2.01, but unfortunately no manual and no sample programs :-( It was published in the early 1990s.

Thanks,

John

poly...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2016, 4:07:03 PM3/12/16

There are samples and manual here :
http://corewar.co.uk/jintori.htm

John Metcalf

Mar 13, 2016, 7:22:21 PM3/13/16
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 9:07:03 PM UTC, poly...@gmail.com wrote:
> There are samples and manual here :
> http://corewar.co.uk/jintori.htm

Thanks for the reply and apologies for not posting an update.

I've found the manual and some of the samples (still missing KUNI91, PAT, YOU and 1) but I still can't find the source code. It was originally posted to the group fj.sources but I can't find an archive of the group :-(