Tournament Reminder

John Metcalf

Feb 11, 2015, 5:14:32 AM2/11/15

Just a quick reminder the deadline for the Valentine tournament is Saturday 14th Feb. It looks like everyone is leaving it until last minute! (I've received two entries.)

I've been asked about the exact time / timezone for the deadline. As long as it's still 14th Feb somewhere in the world you're in time :-)

Some useful links:

The tournament rules http://corewar.co.uk/valentine2015.htm

The '88 hill is at http://www.koth.org/lcgi-bin/current.pl?hill

The '88 Koenigstuhl http://users.obs.carnegiescience.edu/birk/COREWAR/koenigstuhl.html#88

There's an (old) '88 benchmark at http://corewar.co.uk/moore88.zip

John

pauld...@aol.com

Feb 12, 2015, 3:36:53 PM2/12/15
On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 4:14:32 AM UTC-6, John Metcalf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a quick reminder the deadline for the Valentine tournament is Saturday 14th Feb. It looks like everyone is leaving it until last minute! (I've received two entries.)

Perfect - "two's a couple, three's a crowd"

P. Kline