P-Switcher State Transition Diagrams

John Metcalf

Mar 30, 2017, 6:08:44 AM3/30/17

I've been mapping state transition diagrams for successful p-switchers and wondered if there are any interesting ones I've missed?

So far I've done Combatra, SnooPy, Alladin's Cave, Electric Head, Recycled Bits and Bulldozed. I've posted the images so far on twitter:

https://twitter.com/xcorewar/media

Thanks,

John

Zul Nadzri

Apr 6, 2017, 12:02:34 PM4/6/17
Hi John,

A good place to visit :)

http://www.corewar.info/lexicon/p-switcher.htm

skybu...@hotmail.com

Apr 10, 2017, 10:51:40 AM4/10/17
I can't quite read those diagrams or maybe I didn't try hard enough... fun to look at though...

They seem to be some kind of "state transition diagram".

Would be fun if you could make one for my very bad TheWorstOfSkybuck warrior...
it also has a little p-switcher brain if I recall correctly... :)

It's probably the worst p-brain ever... but it might help me understand your diagrams better ! ;) :)

Perhaps even for other people... seeing a diagram of a simple p-switcher might help... at least I think my p-switcher was easy... not sure though :)

skybu...@hotmail.com

Apr 10, 2017, 10:55:31 AM4/10/17
Here is my p-brain warrior:

http://icl.corewar.eu/warriors/1052.red

Can you make a diagram for it please ? :)

skybu...@hotmail.com

Apr 10, 2017, 10:59:30 AM4/10/17
Also here are the corewars instructions without the "code beautifying" going on :)

;redcode
;name TheWorstOfSkybuckV1
;author Skybuck Flying
;version 1