Biden’s Virtual Campaign Is a Disaster

irishra...@gmail.com

May 17, 2020, 3:04:14 PM5/17/20
Last week, as Biden remained confined to his Delaware home, his campaign took to
YouTube to put on a virtual rally. It’s still available online, though in truncated,
buttoned-up, highly edited form. When it was unfolding in real time, it was messier.

And so it went, the blackouts, the indecipherable monologues, the speakers
staring silently, endlessly, waiting for a prompt. I kept my eye on the viewer counter
in the corner of the screen. From what I could tell, viewership peaked at 2,637 and
then fell off a cliff as the technical troubles continued. The numbers rose a bit when,
nearing the program’s end, the announcer spoke Biden’s name. The screen filled
with a sunlit suburban room, and we saw a man in aviators approaching the camera
from the glow of a patio. “Did they introduce me?” he asked, looking around. “Huh?”

Biden gave a version of his stump speech from the campaign trail, with unfortunate
improvisations: “This country is really all about the American people,” he said. It felt
like a mercy when, after he bade us goodbye, his image faded and a card came up
advertising the Virtual Rally in Tampa, FL that had just ended. The whole rally was,
in short, a disaster.

No one should underestimate the devastating effects of technological incompetence.
We know that a lot of former Obama administration officials are getting involved in
Biden’s campaign, which is perfectly understandable, but the Tampa rally suggests
he’s brought back the tech crew from the first Obamacare website."

Biden’s Virtual Campaign Is a Disaster
ANDREW FERGUSON, The Atlantic, MAY 15, 2020

Irish Mike

Clave

May 17, 2020, 3:46:20 PM5/17/20
On 5/17/2020 11:04 AM, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> Last week, as Biden remained confined to his Delaware home, his campaign took to
> YouTube to put on a virtual rally. It’s still available online, though in truncated,
> buttoned-up, highly edited form. When it was unfolding in real time, it was messier.

T-Rump toadies have no fucking business talking about anyone else's
supposed technical incompetence.

risky biz

May 17, 2020, 4:30:59 PM5/17/20
LOL@ both of you numbskulls☠️.

Dutch

May 17, 2020, 5:35:43 PM5/17/20
On 2020-05-17 12:04 p.m., irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> Last week, as Biden remained confined to his Delaware home..

..Americans continued to die by the thousands from the coronavirus, in
large part because President Trump frittered away critical weeks
ignoring the warnings coming from his aides who were receiving dire
predictions from world health experts. But Donald "trusts his gut", so
he went on a happy-talk tour, holding rallies and predicting the virus
would "magically disappear in April in a desperate attempt to protect
the stock market. Now the US, with a month head start over Europe and
Asia to prepare, with 5% of the world's population, the best doctors and
hospitals in the world, has suffered 30% of global deaths from this virus.

Are you prepared to die for Donald Trump? That is not a rhetorical question.

VegasJerry

May 17, 2020, 7:53:45 PM5/17/20
On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:04:14 PM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> Last week, as Biden remained confined …..

Ah! The fear.. You, Risky, the Russian, the other dipshits here, et al tried your best (which never is much) to push for anybody but Biden. Your incessant whining, "Oh my goodness, Bernie is such a threat. Golly you really should vote for Bernie. Don't pay attention to the fact that Biden has lead trump - by a bunch - every step of the way."

So this one's for you, Irish Prick:

… Poor Mick..

Irish Mick and the Russians and their pals, the GOP, pretended to push for Bernie Sanders, knowing that Biden, leading by a bunch in all the polls, was a sure winner over trump. “Oh golly, Bernie is so wonderful, everybody should vote to put Bernie on the ticket!” So when Risky got caught in that lie – and admitted he wouldn’t vote for Biden – he, along with the Russians and GOP started crying about how “Bad” Biden is.

And that’s what he’s been trying to do since. “Oh, golly, Biden might have rubbed some women’s neck – and other suggested bad things – so you shouldn’t vote for him!” (But for trump who is a proven liar and woman molester).

So it’s worth laughing at, watching poor risky scrambling around here whining.

RUN! Mick, RUN!

> Stupid Irish Mick

** lol! **

VegasJerry

May 17, 2020, 7:55:56 PM5/17/20
On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:04:14 PM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:

> Biden’s Virtual Campaign Is a Disaster

Yet he STILL leads Trump; and always has.

> Ignorant Mick

Clave

May 18, 2020, 12:15:47 AM5/18/20
Tell us about your own technical competence then.

(LOFL -- of course you'll run away from this too)

risky biz

May 18, 2020, 12:19:33 AM5/18/20
And Jerry runs away again.

halfpastdead9

May 18, 2020, 10:46:17 AM5/18/20
On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:04:14 PM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
He has gained 15 points on Trump in 7 weeks ,,moron

risky biz

May 18, 2020, 12:49:28 PM5/18/20
So have public toilets.

halfpastdead9

May 20, 2020, 6:23:36 AM5/20/20
On Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 12:04:14 PM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
Biden is up 13 points moron

Splashie

May 20, 2020, 11:52:19 AM5/20/20
RCP average is Biden +5 moron. He hasn't been up 13 in even a single poll since November. BTW Hillary was up by the same amount in mid-May 2016.

Michael

risky biz

May 20, 2020, 1:55:22 PM5/20/20
Hillary was up a little more when I checked comparable dates a week ago.

Dutch

May 20, 2020, 3:54:00 PM5/20/20
There are some big differences between now and 2016.

Hillary's biggest negative was "her emails", how charming that sounds now.

Donald now has of a long list of negatives he didn't have before, topped
by botching the response to the pandemic. It's like if Russia invaded
the US and he told the military to stand down, those Russian soldiers
are just here on vacation.

If 5% of the people who voted for him are thinking rationally he won't win.

Dutch

May 20, 2020, 3:58:20 PM5/20/20
Throw 2016 out. Things are much different now.

risky biz

May 21, 2020, 6:50:52 PM5/21/20
~ Throw 2016 out. Things are much different now.

Then why isn't Biden doing better? Only a single recent poll shows him doing really well.

I'll answer the question for you. He's a lousy candidate- care of the Demo machine and sheep like Jerry.

Dutch

May 21, 2020, 9:57:28 PM5/21/20
I'll grant Joe's no rock star like Barack Obama, but he's a whole hell
of a lot better than the alternative. Do you take your plain neighbor to
your senior prom and have a good time or do you sit home and pout
because the girl you wanted to ask was taken? (a little personal story
there) Buck up boy!

Clave

May 21, 2020, 11:54:59 PM5/21/20
On 5/21/2020 5:57 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 2020-05-21 3:50 p.m., risky biz wrote:

<...>

>> Then why isn't Biden doing better? Only a single recent poll shows him
>> doing really well.
>>
>> I'll answer the question for you. He's a lousy candidate- care of the
>> Demo machine and sheep like Jerry.
>>

> I'll grant Joe's no rock star like Barack Obama, but he's a whole hell
> of a lot better than the alternative. Do you take your plain neighbor to
> your senior prom and have a good time or do you sit home and pout
> because the girl you wanted to ask was taken? (a little personal story
> there) Buck up boy!

Ditzy's lying again. Biden's up nearly everywhere you look. Christ,
even Rasmussen has Biden +5.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/05/21/oxford-economics-election-model-predicts-trump-will-lose-popular-vote.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/

Dutch

May 22, 2020, 1:03:11 AM5/22/20
FOX NEWS has Biden up 8.

risky biz

May 22, 2020, 2:55:39 AM5/22/20
'Really well' is the recent Quinnipiac poll that showed Biden up 11%. +5 is nothing to write home about. You stuck your foot in your mouth again because of your short attention span.

'Ditzy's lying again. Biden's up nearly everywhere you look.'🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

VegasJerry

May 22, 2020, 2:35:17 PM5/22/20
On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 11:55:39 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:54:59 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
> > On 5/21/2020 5:57 PM, Dutch wrote:
> > > On 2020-05-21 3:50 p.m., risky biz wrote:
> >
> > <...>

> > > I'll grant Joe's no rock star like Barack Obama, but he's a whole hell
> > > of a lot better than the alternative. Do you take your plain neighbor to
> > > your senior prom and have a good time or do you sit home and pout
> > > because the girl you wanted to ask was taken? (a little personal story
> > > there) Buck up boy!
> >

> > Ditzy's lying again. Biden's up nearly everywhere you look. Christ,
> > even Rasmussen has Biden +5.
> >
> > https://www.politicususa.com/2020/05/21/oxford-economics-election-model-predicts-trump-will-lose-popular-vote.html
> >
> > https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
> >
> > https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/
>

> 'Really well' is the recent Quinnipiac poll that showed Biden up 11%. +5 is nothing to write home about.

Yea, it's better to be behind, right?

risky biz

May 22, 2020, 7:34:42 PM5/22/20
On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 11:35:17 AM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 11:55:39 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> > >
> > > <...>

> > > Ditzy's lying again. Biden's up nearly everywhere you look. Christ,
> > > even Rasmussen has Biden +5.
> > >
> > > https://www.politicususa.com/2020/05/21/oxford-economics-election-model-predicts-trump-will-lose-popular-vote.html
> > >
> > > https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
> > >
> > > https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/
> >

> > 'Really well' is the recent Quinnipiac poll that showed Biden up 11%. +5 is nothing to write home about.

~ Yea, it's better to be behind, right?

This all seems to be way over your head.

risky biz

May 22, 2020, 7:37:42 PM5/22/20
~ There are some big differences between now and 2016.

Then why isn't there a bigger difference in the polls?

The Neo-libs decided it was better to lose with their dog than see someone else's dog win.

Dutch

May 22, 2020, 10:10:42 PM5/22/20
On 2020-05-22 4:37 p.m., risky biz wrote:
> ~ There are some big differences between now and 2016.
>

> Then why isn't there a bigger difference in the polls?

Because the US electorate is very entrenched. Small movements is all you
can expect. The question will be how hard the margins are.

Clave

May 22, 2020, 10:13:58 PM5/22/20
Also too, roughly half the population have 2-digit IQs.

Maybe fewer than that in cases like Ditzy, Travel and dickbag.

popinjay

May 22, 2020, 10:22:42 PM5/22/20
On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 7:13:58 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:

> Also too, roughly half the population have 2-digit IQs.
>
> Maybe fewer than that in cases like Ditzy, Travel and dickbag.

I'm sure mine is over 100.

risky biz

May 22, 2020, 10:40:01 PM5/22/20
On Friday, May 22, 2020 at 7:13:58 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:
I'd like to compare I.Q.s with you.

VegasJerry

May 23, 2020, 9:29:06 AM5/23/20
Knew you couldn't answer. Run much?