4th Quarter GDP growth-- 2.2%

BillB

Mar 28, 2019, 12:45:08 PM3/28/19

I told Travel this was going to happen. He just wouldn't listen. He must feel incredibly foolish and ashamed right now.

Unfortunately, it just keeps going down from here, unless the Republicans get wiped off the map in 2020. You can't bluster your way around the laws of economics. Trump is running trillion dollar deficits as far out as the eye can see. It's very sad to see during this period of low unemployment, but the uber-wealthy wanted those tax cuts, and they call the shots!

Still, 2018 was a pretty good year, with Trump still able to ride Obama's economic coattails. It was the best year for economic growth since....2015. That's pretty good, but hardly the "best economy in history" that you'll hear Trump fantasize about. I believe the final number for cumulative growth in 2018 will be about 2.85%. We'll be lucky if it hits 2% this year, and 1.5% next year. By then the national debt should be topping $25 trillion.

Remember when Republicans used to care about debt? lol

VegasJerry

Mar 28, 2019, 2:48:20 PM3/28/19

NEW YORK TIMES:

Trump Owns the Economy Now, for Better or Worse

WASHINGTON — President Trump is getting exactly what he wants on the economy, just as it starts to slow down.

The Federal Reserve has abruptly stopped its march toward higher interest rates, as Mr. Trump demanded. The tax cuts he signed in late 2017 are in full swing. His attempt to rewrite the global rules of trade are underway, and he proclaims himself happy with the array of new tariffs he has imposed. His recent comments suggest he is unconcerned about slowdowns in China and Europe, which he considers economic rivals.

But while Mr. Trump points with pride to last year’s economic growth and promises even faster growth to come, there are signs that his most dependable talking point is eroding. On Thursday, the Commerce Department issued a downward revision of its estimates for economic growth in the fourth quarter, pushing one measure of the full year’s growth down as well.

Forecasters outside the White House, including officials at the Fed, expect growth to slow even more this year. Economic data suggests that slowdown is already underway in the first quarter. Manufacturing is losing some of its steam from last year’s rapid growth, and job creation is also moderating. Chief executives of some of the nation’s biggest companies see investment, hiring and sales growth all slowing this year. Three-quarters of business economists say they are more worried about growth undershooting their forecasts than overshooting it, and half have revised those forecasts downward for this year.

White House officials see growth staying above 3 percent for the next few years — and potentially for an entire decade, provided Mr. Trump can continue carrying out his economic agenda, including another round of tax cuts, a $1 trillion infrastructure plan and additional deregulation.

Mr. Trump’s re-election could hinge on whether he is right about the economy, and nearly every other forecaster is wrong. If Mr. Trump is correct and growth surges again, he will enter 2020 with arguably the strongest economic record of any incumbent president facing re-election since Bill Clinton in 1996. But if he is wrong and the economy cools, Mr. Trump will have no one to credibly blame — and few places to turn for another jolt of stimulus if the United States slides into an economic contraction or recession.

The Democrats who control the House have no desire to pass another round of tax cuts. The Fed, which has slowly raised rates to a range of 2.25 to 2.5 percent, has relatively few tools available to help lift the economy from a sharp downturn. Some Fed officials have begun to warn that they might need to cut interest rates later this year — further reducing the Fed’s ammunition to fight a recession — if growth disappoints.

“At the moment, the risks from the downside scenarios loom larger than those from the upside ones,” Charles Evans, the president of the Chicago Fed, said Monday in Hong Kong. “If activity softens more than expected or if inflation and inflation expectations run too low, then policy may have to be left on hold — or perhaps even loosened.”

Last week Mr. Trump again raised his bet on his ability to fuel a continuing boom in growth. He said he would nominate Stephen Moore, an architect of his campaign economic platform and a fellow critic of the Fed’s recent interest rate increases, to a seat on the Fed’s board of governors. If confirmed, Mr. Moore would become the first unabashed Trump loyalist on the board, and he would press officials to reduce rates in hopes of pushing annual growth to 4 percent.

On Thursday, the Commerce Department said the economy slowed more sharply at the end of last year than previously reported, revising its estimate of fourth-quarter growth to 2.2 percent from 2.6 percent because of weaker spending by consumers and state and local governments, among other factors.

Growth for the full year — as measured from the fourth quarter of 2017 to the fourth quarter of 2018 — stands at 3.0 percent, down a bit from the initially reported 3.1 percent but still enough to allow Mr. Trump to claim to have achieved the first year of 3 percent growth since 2005. (That claim is somewhat misleading. Year-over-year growth has topped 3 percent several times in recent years, but not in the fourth quarter. An alternative measure of full-year growth for 2018, based on comparing calendar-year averages, was unrevised at 2.9 percent.)

While Mr. Trump continues to predict robust growth, he is already trying to pin blame for any slowdown on the Fed, rather than any of his own policies.

“We’re doing a good job,” he said in an interview last week on Fox Business Network. “And I think we have tremendous momentum right now. And you’re right, the world is slowing, but we’re not slowing.”

He added that, “if we didn’t have somebody that would raise interest rates and do quantitative tightening,” we would have been at over 4 percent growth.

Fifty-six percent of Americans approve of Mr. Trump’s handling of the economy, Gallup reports, the highest mark of his term and the best for a president since Barack Obama registered the same rating in March 2009. Surveys of consumer confidence remain strong, including a confidence index conducted for The New York Times by the online research firm SurveyMonkey, which has gained strength since Mr. Trump took office.

Unemployment has dipped to 3.8 percent. Inflation remains subdued, and wage growth is accelerating.

White House economists say the tax cuts Mr. Trump signed in 2017, for businesses and individuals, deserve much of the credit for the economy’s performance — and that they will deliver another strong year of investment and hiring in 2019.

“Some folks have said that, ‘Oh, sure, we did have 3 percent growth, but that was a sugar high,’” Kevin Hassett, the chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, said last week.

“And our view is that it’s really not a sugar high at all,” he continued. “A sugar high would be: We spent a lot of money on Twinkies and now we are sorry we ate all those Twinkies, and we don’t have money left. But this is — we actually cut taxes to encourage people to build new factories. And we had new factories last year. We’re going to get more new factories this year, but we’re also going to get the output from the factories we built last year as they turn them on.”

Outside economists are more pessimistic, citing drags on growth from Mr. Trump’s trade policies, slowdowns abroad and a fading consumer spending boost from the tax cuts. Fed officials said this week that their median prediction is now for 2.1 percent growth for the year. Their projections also foresee no interest rate increases in 2019 — down from a forecast of two in December and in line with Mr. Trump’s desire to halt rate increases — and officials announced they would end the reduction of their asset purchase program sooner than markets had expected.

“I don’t believe there’s a lot of room for criticism if you believe the Fed should be easy this year — they are,” said Ellen Zentner, chief United States economist at Morgan Stanley. “The Fed has completely removed themselves from the equation, both in their rates path and their balance sheet.”

Ms. Zentner forecasts 1.7 percent growth this year, largely as a result of slowing investment growth. That would mark a return to the Obama-era growth levels that Mr. Trump has said are now over.

Mr. Trump could possibly influence the growth path on his own this year, positively or negatively. He could reach a trade agreement with China, bolstering business certainty and removing tariffs that have hurt American companies and consumers. He could also end tariffs on imported steel and aluminum, which have raised prices for companies that use foreign metals in their products.

But Mr. Trump has also threatened to impose new tariffs on imported automobiles and auto parts from Europe and Japan, a move that economists, companies and lawmakers from both parties warn would be economically devastating to the auto industry and its customers.

He has negotiated a new trade agreement with Canada and Mexico, but he needs Congress to approve it. Its fate is uncertain. He does not appear to be aggressively pushing for Congress to pass a large-scale infrastructure plan, though he has called for one, and a divided Congress is unlikely to approve one even if he did.

A question mark could be government spending. Last year, Mr. Trump signed an agreement between Republicans and Democrats that increased defense and other domestic spending, which helped stimulate demand and growth in the economy. In his budget this year, Mr. Trump called for additional defense increases but cuts in domestic spending, which Democrats are certain to oppose.

Complicating the conversation is the widening federal budget deficit, which hit a monthly record in February, according to the Treasury Department, and which the Trump administration predicts will soon top $1 trillion a year. The deficit has ballooned, even in a time of relatively rapid growth, because Mr. Trump’s tax cuts reduced tax revenues — both in absolute terms and compared with forecasts — and because of the spending increases he approved.

It is unusual, historically, for presidents to pour fiscal stimulus onto an economy with already low unemployment. The decision to do so could tie Mr. Trump’s hands in a dire situation that most economists deem possible but unlikely — an economic contraction or recession this year.

Democrats will be in no mood to give Mr. Trump another tax cut, in that case. The Fed could cut rates, but not by as much as it did in previous recessions. To combat each of the last three recessions, the Fed cut rates by at least five percentage points.

Today, the Fed’s target interest rate sits between 2.25 and 2.5 percent. It does not appear to be rising anytime soon.

That’s just how Mr. Trump wants it.

_____________

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/28/us/politics/us-economy-trump.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Dutch

Mar 28, 2019, 3:52:40 PM3/28/19
On 2019-03-28 9:45 a.m., BillB wrote:

> I told Travel this was going to happen. He just wouldn't listen. He must feel incredibly foolish and ashamed right now.

Yeah, right. The benefit of living in a bubble is you never have to have
those feelings.

Travel

Mar 28, 2019, 5:42:42 PM3/28/19
Due to the Shumer, government shutdown, dumbass.

3.1% for the year, and would probably be 5% easily without Powell screwing around. He learned his lesson and may even roll interest rates back a little in 2019. 2019 is expected to be great for growth.

Keep shoveling it against the tide imbecile (chortle).

Next illiterate baboon.

VegasJerry

Mar 28, 2019, 6:56:01 PM3/28/19
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 2:42:42 PM UTC-7, Travel wrote:
> On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 12:45:08 PM UTC-4, BillB wrote:
> > I told Travel this was going to happen. He just wouldn't listen. He must feel incredibly foolish and ashamed right now.
> >
> > Unfortunately, it just keeps going down from here, unless the Republicans get wiped off the map in 2020. You can't bluster your way around the laws of economics. Trump is running trillion dollar deficits as far out as the eye can see. It's very sad to see during this period of low unemployment, but the uber-wealthy wanted those tax cuts, and they call the shots!
> >
> > Still, 2018 was a pretty good year, with Trump still able to ride Obama's economic coattails. It was the best year for economic growth since....2015. That's pretty good, but hardly the "best economy in history" that you'll hear Trump fantasize about. I believe the final number for cumulative growth in 2018 will be about 2.85%. We'll be lucky if it hits 2% this year, and 1.5% next year. By then the national debt should be topping $25 trillion.
> >
> > Remember when Republicans used to care about debt? lol
>
> Due to the Shumer, government shutdown, dumbass.

Then you should have no trouble showing us how Shumer did that.

………………………………………………… *** BITCH SLAP *** ……………………………………..

BillB

Mar 28, 2019, 7:13:57 PM3/28/19
He'll definitely have trouble showing that growth was 3.1% in 2018. That is false. From the US Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis, March 28, 2019:

"2018 GDP: Real GDP increased 2.9 percent in 2018 (from the 2017 annual level to the 2018 annual level), compared with an increase of 2.2 percent in 2017 (table 1)."

As usual, Travel proves himself to be a complete economic illiterate. He is mindlessly regurgitating Trump misinformation (i.e. lies).

Travel

Mar 29, 2019, 2:24:04 PM3/29/19
Chortle, it's you who's lying. Anyone trying to argue with Trump's spectacular economic success is obviously a true idiot. Who is it you think you're addressing with this crap anyway? No one obviously believes the cherry picking gobblygoop and "half stories." You make a fool of yourself. Your relentless sour grapes is a sight to behold.

It's widely reported at 3.1?% GDP. I don't have to chase around Google every time you post something stupid and find cites showing exactly how wrong and stupid you are. Please keep clinging to your little bits you frantically spend hours looking-for, it's fun watching your desperation.

Charles Payne this morning talking about reports just out: The most growth in blue collar jobs in 30 years. A majority of workers getting a raise and wage growth up 3%.

The bottom third of workers are benefiting the most from Trump's tax cuts/regs cuts. That's terrific.

Now go running around Google, shithead, looking for some little bit of bullshit from another psycho like Krugman (chortle).

Travel

Mar 29, 2019, 2:26:52 PM3/29/19
None at all.
It was in all the papers, stupid.

VegasJerry

Mar 29, 2019, 3:53:27 PM3/29/19
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:24:04 AM UTC-7, Travel wrote:
> On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 7:13:57 PM UTC-4, BillB wrote:

> > > Then you should have no trouble showing us how Shumer did that.
> > >
> > > ………………………………………………… *** BITCH SLAP *** ……………………………………..
> >

> > He'll definitely have trouble showing that growth was 3.1% in 2018. That is false. From the US Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis, March 28, 2019:
> >
> > "2018 GDP: Real GDP increased 2.9 percent in 2018 (from the 2017 annual level to the 2018 annual level), compared with an increase of 2.2 percent in 2017 (table 1)."
> >

> Chortle, it's you who's lying.

Then you should have no trouble showing us...

*** BITCH SLAP ***

And - again - off he runs....

VegasJerry

Mar 29, 2019, 3:54:51 PM3/29/19
Yet you wont because you didn't because you can't .....

*** BITCH SLAP ***

BillB

Mar 29, 2019, 5:20:50 PM3/29/19
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:24:04 AM UTC-7, Travel wrote:

> > He'll definitely have trouble showing that growth was 3.1% in 2018. That is false. From the US Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis, March 28, 2019:
> >
> > "2018 GDP: Real GDP increased 2.9 percent in 2018 (from the 2017 annual level to the 2018 annual level), compared with an increase of 2.2 percent in 2017 (table 1)."
> >

> Chortle, it's you who's lying.

LOLOL...I just gave you the OFFICIAL result from BEA at the Department of Commerce, the people who are in charge of making these calculations. It was 2.9% growth in 2018, not 3.1% as you claimed. You can't accept REALITY and you can't admit you are WRONG because you are too busy sucking Donald Trump's cock.

You are an extremely sad case.

risky biz

Mar 29, 2019, 5:26:06 PM3/29/19
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 2:42:42 PM UTC-7, Travel wrote:
> On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 12:45:08 PM UTC-4, BillB wrote:
> > I told Travel this was going to happen. He just wouldn't listen. He must feel incredibly foolish and ashamed right now.
> >
> > Unfortunately, it just keeps going down from here, unless the Republicans get wiped off the map in 2020. You can't bluster your way around the laws of economics. Trump is running trillion dollar deficits as far out as the eye can see. It's very sad to see during this period of low unemployment, but the uber-wealthy wanted those tax cuts, and they call the shots!
> >
> > Still, 2018 was a pretty good year, with Trump still able to ride Obama's economic coattails. It was the best year for economic growth since....2015. That's pretty good, but hardly the "best economy in history" that you'll hear Trump fantasize about. I believe the final number for cumulative growth in 2018 will be about 2.85%. We'll be lucky if it hits 2% this year, and 1.5% next year. By then the national debt should be topping $25 trillion.
> >
> > Remember when Republicans used to care about debt? lol

~ Due to the Shumer, government shutdown, dumbass.

Oh. My. God.

Still shot from a recent Trump political rally:

🐦🐦🐦🐦 Great again! Squawk!!!
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 /
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

risky biz

Mar 29, 2019, 5:28:49 PM3/29/19
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:24:04 AM UTC-7, Travel wrote:
> On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 7:13:57 PM UTC-4, BillB wrote:

> > > Then you should have no trouble showing us how Shumer did that.
> > >
> > > ………………………………………………… *** BITCH SLAP *** ……………………………………..
> >

> > He'll definitely have trouble showing that growth was 3.1% in 2018. That is false. From the US Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis, March 28, 2019:
> >
> > "2018 GDP: Real GDP increased 2.9 percent in 2018 (from the 2017 annual level to the 2018 annual level), compared with an increase of 2.2 percent in 2017 (table 1)."
> >

> Chortle, it's you who's lying. Anyone trying to argue with Trump's spectacular economic success is obviously a true idiot. Who is it you think you're addressing with this crap anyway?

He knows exactly who he's addressing >>>>> 🐦

No one obviously believes the cherry picking gobblygoop and "half stories." You make a fool of yourself. Your relentless sour grapes is a sight to behold.

> It's widely reported at 3.1?% GDP. I don't have to chase around Google every time you post something stupid and find cites showing exactly how wrong and stupid you are. Please keep clinging to your little bits you frantically spend hours looking-for, it's fun watching your desperation.

~ Charles Payne this morning talking about reports just out: The most growth in blue collar jobs in 30 years. A majority of workers getting a raise and wage growth up 3%.

> The bottom third of workers are benefiting the most from Trump's tax cuts/regs cuts. That's terrific.

Thank you, President Obama.

> Now go running around Google, shithead, looking for some little bit of bullshit from another psycho like Krugman (chortle).

LOL. No more crackers today, Polly.🐦

joeturn

Mar 29, 2019, 8:14:19 PM3/29/19
VERIFIED SHUMER SHUTDOWN.

https://wellaware1.com/ford/#comment-5229

popinjay

Mar 29, 2019, 9:31:58 PM3/29/19
On Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 9:45:08 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> Remember when Republicans used to care about debt?

No.

Dutch

Mar 29, 2019, 11:05:56 PM3/29/19
The Financial Times
https://www.ft.com/content/bc19c338-520a-11e9-b401-8d9ef1626294
"On March 22 market tremors were set off as the gap between yields on
10-year Treasury bonds and three-month Treasury bills turned negative
for the first time since 2007."

All signs point to an economic downturn if not a recession on the
horizon. The question is who will The Donald blame it on, Obama or
Hillary? One thing is certain, he won't accept the blame, despite hi9s
reckless tarrifs, the way he took credit for Obama's economy.

BillB

Mar 29, 2019, 11:18:35 PM3/29/19
It's obvious who he's going to blame...the Fed, for raising the fed rate to a WHOPPING 2.5%! Funny how Trump keeps saying he created the best economy in the modern history of the world, yet somehow it can't withstand a 1% increase in interest rates, even when they are still among the lowest in history, and even when he's running a $1 trillion per year stimulus plan (deficit). LOL Only an unthinking financial-illiterate Trump zombie is dumb enough to fall for that crap.

BillB

Mar 29, 2019, 11:25:21 PM3/29/19
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 6:31:58 PM UTC-7, popinjay wrote:

> No.

You're right, and I knew someone would call me on it. Right after I posted that I wished I had written, "Remember when Republicans used to *pretend to* care about debt?"

BillB

Mar 29, 2019, 11:39:29 PM3/29/19
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 2:20:50 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> LOLOL...I just gave you the OFFICIAL result from BEA at the Department of Commerce, the people who are in charge of making these calculations. It was 2.9% growth in 2018, not 3.1% as you claimed. You can't accept REALITY and you can't admit you are WRONG because you are too busy sucking Donald Trump's cock.
>
> You are an extremely sad case.

By the way, in case anyone thinks I am being too mean by eviscerating and humiliating Travel over .2% of growth, the reason it is important is TRUMP is the one going around saying that growth was 3.1%, despite the Department of Commerce calculating it at 2.9%. Travel is blindly and mindlessly regurgitating Trump's lie. The reason Trump is lying is because he wanted the number to be over 3%. It just sounds better, and Trump has learned that his cult members will unthinkingly believe just about anything he says, so why not lie?

Travel

Mar 30, 2019, 11:19:15 AM3/30/19
None at all, I just did.

Get a newspaper, stupid.

Travel

Mar 30, 2019, 12:08:46 PM3/30/19
BillB said Trump's economic policies would be a disaster; obvious economic illiteracy (especially with the historical backdrop of the Reagan and JFK tax cuts success that subsequent, Democrat presidents lived-off for decades).

Lol, there is no sadder case that you. Trump with a spectacular economy, and you tearing your hair out looking for ""little wins." There aren't any, dumbass. It was you who predicted everything Trump proposed wouldn't work, and you're humiliated by his success.

Be sure, your little adjustment that you're clinging-to
is another ""deep state" resistance; preceded by, for example, Left-wing, Powell, at the FED, raising interest rates solely to drive-down the growth numbers; which surely would have been at least 4% without that admittedly (by Powell), unnecessary and contrary to convention rate hikes(s).

Bottom line, despite your manic-mode exuberance over what's no doubt an inner-circle controversy in numbers-gymnastics of pushing down that symbolic, left-wing-dreaded "3%," it's meaningless, most especially with your laughable prediction of Trump-economic-failure.

Meanwhile, the economy is going through the roof, and you lose: the GDP is great, we'll take it (the FED has backed-off; by Trump's sheer will), and Trump's economic policy is a success; a silly display of jumping up and down over a deep state "adjustment" won't save you.

https://247wallst.com/technology-3/2019/03/30/why-cisco-topped-the-dows-record-quarter/

Too funny.

Travel

Mar 30, 2019, 12:16:32 PM3/30/19
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 5:28:49 PM UTC-4, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:24:04 AM UTC-7, Travel wrote:

> > > He'll definitely have trouble showing that growth was 3.1% in 2018. That is false. From the US Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis, March 28, 2019:
> > >
> > > "2018 GDP: Real GDP increased 2.9 percent in 2018 (from the 2017 annual level to the 2018 annual level), compared with an increase of 2.2 percent in 2017 (table 1)."
> > >

> > Chortle, it's you who's lying. Anyone trying to argue with Trump's spectacular economic success is obviously a true idiot. Who is it you think you're addressing with this crap anyway?
>
> He knows exactly who he's addressing >>>>> 🐦

Chortle, I couldn't have put it better.

> No one obviously believes the cherry picking gobblygoop and "half stories." You make a fool of yourself. Your relentless sour grapes is a sight to behold.
> >
> > It's widely reported at 3.1?% GDP. I don't have to chase around Google every time you post something stupid and find cites showing exactly how wrong and stupid you are. Please keep clinging to your little bits you frantically spend hours looking-for, it's fun watching your desperation.
> >
> ~ Charles Payne this morning talking about reports just out: The most growth in blue collar jobs in 30 years. A majority of workers getting a raise and wage growth up 3%.
> >
> > The bottom third of workers are benefiting the most from Trump's tax cuts/regs cuts. That's terrific.
>
> Thank you, President Obama.

No, this is completely from Trump. Name something Obama ever did for the economy. We didn't think you could answer that, Mr. "Independent Counsel."

It's a gift when Dumbass shows-up to "help (chortle)"

Travel

Mar 30, 2019, 12:21:22 PM3/30/19
LOl, the propaganda machine. It doesn't seem to be working.
They lied to you through their teeth about collusion; lied in their bogus polls during the election...when will you ever learn.

Travel

Mar 30, 2019, 12:23:35 PM3/30/19
Yet I did and I can.

Back to your hiding-hole.

Travel

Mar 30, 2019, 12:25:56 PM3/30/19
They only want the propaganda-version; (shhh) that's why it's so easy to kick their ass.

Travel

Mar 30, 2019, 12:32:16 PM3/30/19
Well, you have that to cling-to. That's what they had to do with Reagan's spectacular, economic success; and meanwhile, Reagan's defense spending (sustainable) brought-down the Soviet Union (chortle).

Another thing a dumbass like BillB doesn't know: it's congress who spends the money; specifically the House appropriations.

Travel

Mar 30, 2019, 12:36:42 PM3/30/19
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:25:21 PM UTC-4, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 6:31:58 PM UTC-7, popinjay wrote:
>
> > No.
>
> You're right, and I knew someone would call me on it. Right after I screwed-up that, I wished I had written, "Remember when Republicans used to *pretend to* care about debt?"

Fixed your post.

Dutch

Mar 30, 2019, 5:47:16 PM3/30/19
On 2019-03-30 9:21 a.m., Travel wrote:
> LOl, the propaganda machine. It doesn't seem to be working.
> They lied to you through their teeth about collusion; lied in their bogus polls during the election...when will you ever learn.

All those meetings with Russian operatives, *as they were interfering in
the election to help Trump*, that's not "collusion"?

If there was no wrongdoing why all the lies by Trump and everyone in his
inner circle about contacts with Russia, even to the FBI? And why did
they ALL lie? One would think there was some kind of conspiracy,
inquiring minds..

Quit dodging this question.

risky biz

Mar 30, 2019, 6:11:07 PM3/30/19
Do you have the slightest self-awareness that 'Get a newspaper, stupid' has come to be regarded as your way of saying, 'I don't have a clue WTF I'm talking about?'

risky biz

Mar 30, 2019, 6:13:31 PM3/30/19
🐦🐦🐦🐦 Great again! Squawk!!!
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 /
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

risky biz

Mar 30, 2019, 6:13:47 PM3/30/19
🐦🐦🐦🐦 Great again! Squawk!!!
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 /
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

risky biz

Mar 30, 2019, 6:14:04 PM3/30/19
🐦🐦🐦🐦 Great again! Squawk!!!
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 /
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

risky biz

Mar 30, 2019, 6:14:47 PM3/30/19
On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 9:16:32 AM UTC-7, Travel wrote:

~No, this is completely from Trump. Name something Obama ever did for the economy. We didn't think you could answer that, Mr. "Independent Counsel."

> It's a gift when Dumbass shows-up to "help (chortle)"

🐦🐦🐦🐦 Great again! Squawk!!!
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 /
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

risky biz

Mar 30, 2019, 6:15:04 PM3/30/19
🐦🐦🐦🐦 Great again! Squawk!!!
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 /
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

risky biz

Mar 30, 2019, 6:15:25 PM3/30/19
🐦🐦🐦🐦 Great again! Squawk!!!
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 /
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

VegasJerry

Mar 30, 2019, 6:49:46 PM3/30/19
Knew you couldn't...

*** YAWN ***

Poor Travel, always seeking attention. He's too stupid to hide with the rest of the cowards...

VegasJerry

Mar 30, 2019, 6:52:07 PM3/30/19

Nine Travel posts of, "I can't answer, engage, list or show; but I have to post something so people don't think I've disappeared in embarrassment."

Too late, dipshit...