Ping: Irish Mike

BillB

Dec 30, 2016, 7:24:59 AM12/30/16

Dear Mike,

I just wanted to let you know that I heard about that horrible bullying
incident, and I want you to know that I respect your decision to step
forward to report it. Bullying is a big problem in our society. Every
day kids (and men, apparently)silently suffer the heartbreak of bullying
at school, on the playground, and on the internet. But you had the
courage to get up, wipe the tears away, brush yourself off, and stand
tall as you tattletaled on that mean-kid Joe Camel. Well, sometimes
being a rat and a sissy are the right things to do, and this is one of
those times.

Also, I wanted to say you are very lucky to have a besty like Bill
Vanek. When all the other kids were pointing and laughing at you, he was
the only one who was willing to stand up and shout, "Hey! Leave my
friend Irish Mike alone!" And, I must say, the way he held your hand and
comforted you as he walked you to the principal's office was very
touching. We should all try to be a bit more like Bill Vanek.

Stay strong, Mike. It's going to be a long four years until graduation.

BillB

da pickle

Dec 30, 2016, 8:19:20 AM12/30/16
-7/10

halfpastdead9

Dec 30, 2016, 8:36:57 AM12/30/16
wow.. somewhere in a Waffle House just outside of Columbus there is one pissed off redhead planning on stiffing the waitress

Irish Ranger

Dec 30, 2016, 10:10:13 PM12/30/16
On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:24:59 AM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
> Dear Mike,
>
> I just wanted to let you know that I heard about that horrible bullying
> incident, and I want you to know that I respect your decision to step
> forward to report it.

First, I have no idea what you are talking about and I didn't report anything to anyone.
Second, Joe Camel Turd & Risky are Gas Bag Jerry's sock puppets. They are just a collection of angry dimwitted liars. If they said it was Tuesday, I'd check a calendar.
Third, if you are dumb enough to believe them, I can get you a great deal on some prime ocean front
property in Kansas.

I don't know Bill Vanek but, based on what he has posted on this group, he appears to be a better person and a hell of a lot more honest than Gas Bag Jerry. When Gas Bag lied about living in a big expensive home, it was Bill who exposed the lie. He stated the facts about the real size and cost of the house. This embarrassed Gas Bag and he has hated Bill ever since.

Joe Camel Turd lies about me being some guy named Brennan. He knows it's a lie, but keeps repeating it. I will tell you what I told Him:

"I've never been in Cary North Carolina, I don't work on computers and I've never worked for, or even bought insurance, from Met Life. But if you really believe I am this Brennan, then just walk up and hit him in the face as hard as you want. Or kick him in the nuts. I really don't care and I will not file any legal or criminal complaint. While you're at it please take my share of his house, cash, furniture and vehicles. You and Gas Bag can dividev it up any way you want."

So what do you say BillB. Are you interested in that prime ocean front property in Kansas?

Irish Mike

BillB

Dec 30, 2016, 10:44:53 PM12/30/16

"Irish Ranger" <ace...@att.net> wrote in message
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

risky biz

Dec 31, 2016, 5:39:47 AM12/31/16
On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:

~ I don't know Bill Vanek but, based on what he has posted on this group, he appears to be a better person and a hell of a lot more honest than Gas Bag Jerry. When Gas Bag lied about living in a big expensive home, it was Bill who exposed the lie. He stated the facts about the real size and cost of the house. This embarrassed Gas Bag and he has hated Bill ever since.

Like Jerry gives a good shit what either one of you juveniles do. LOL.

VegasJerry

Dec 31, 2016, 11:03:25 AM12/31/16

On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:
> On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:24:59 AM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
> > Dear Mike,
> >
> > I just wanted to let you know that I heard about that horrible bullying
> > incident, and I want you to know that I respect your decision to step
> > forward to report it.

> First, I have no idea ..

What an understatement from this Irish fool.

> Second, Joe Camel Turd & Risky are Gas Bag Jerry's sock puppets.

Like this fool says, he has no idea (how stupid he is).

> If they said it was Tuesday, I'd check a calendar.

Because you actually don’t know?

You’re a fucking joke. And I made you the joke. You have no credibility, it took it from you. You got caught Cutting & Pasting right-wing propaganda and now you’re the laughing stock of RGP. The site punching bag.

You claimed you had a list of Hillary Crookedness & Lies.
I called you out and now you’re embarrassed.

You claimed you had lists of friends with list of Hillary lies.
I called you and embarrassed you once again.

You said I “lied about living in a big expensive home.”
Show us, or once again I’ve just proved you the liar.

You claim I’ve, “hated Bill ever since.”
Show us, you lying coward.

It continues being my pleasure showing you, and your hero Drumpf, to be liars and fools.

1.
2.
3…

WHA! HA~HA!

Jerry (still making a fool of you) ‘n Vegas

da pickle

Dec 31, 2016, 11:18:28 AM12/31/16
I take it back, Bill ... you caught some live ones.

Happy New Year

Joe Camel

Dec 31, 2016, 12:41:06 PM12/31/16
On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:

< I don't know Bill Vanek but . . .

< Irish Mike

So let me get this straight. You and ‘Bill Vanek’ don’t know each other. You don’t know him. He doesn’t know you. So there is no way he can know if you and this other Mike are the same person or not the same person.

I knew he loves to start stupid petty arguments with me but WTF? What a giant asshole.

Irish Ranger

Dec 31, 2016, 2:14:35 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 11:03:25 AM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:
> > On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:24:59 AM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
> >

> You’re a fucking joke. And I made you the joke. You have no credibility, it took it from you. You got caught Cutting & Pasting right-wing propaganda and now you’re the laughing stock of RGP. The site punching bag.

No one is listening to you Gas Bag, because every one knows the truth. The election is over.
The Republicans won and they control it all. The Whitehouse, the Senate and the Congress. We control 36 0f 50 State Governorships. More than 900 Legislative seats went from Democrat to Republican control in the 2016 election. The Democrats were decimated and Hillary Clinton is disgraced, washed-up and finished.

So go ahead and spend the next 8 years in denial Gas Bag. Keep claiming the election never happened, the Democrats are still in control and Hillary Clinton is President. Demand all the silly lists you want. No one cares Gas Bag. The real world has moved on and you've been left behind.

BTW, try making a post without using profanity. It will make you sound a little less stupid and uneducated.

Irish Mike

VegasJerry

Dec 31, 2016, 2:29:33 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 11:14:35 AM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:
> On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 11:03:25 AM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:
> > > On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:24:59 AM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
> > >

> > You’re a fucking joke. And I made you the joke. You have no credibility, it took it from you. You got caught Cutting & Pasting right-wing propaganda and now you’re the laughing stock of RGP. The site punching bag.
>
> No one is listening to you Gas Bag, because every one knows the truth. The election is over.
> The Republicans won and they control it all. The Whitehouse, the Senate and the Congress. We control 36 0f 50 State Governorships. More than 900 Legislative seats went from Democrat to Republican control in the 2016 election. The Democrats were decimated and Hillary Clinton is disgraced, washed-up and finished.

> So go ahead and spend ...

You’re a fucking joke. And I made you the joke. You have no credibility, it took it from you. You got caught Cutting & Pasting right-wing propaganda and now you’re the laughing stock of RGP. The site punching bag.

Bill Vanek

Dec 31, 2016, 3:38:52 PM12/31/16
On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 09:41:03 -0800 (PST), Joe Camel
<joesep...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:
>

>< I don't know Bill Vanek but . . .
>
>< Irish Mike
>
>So let me get this straight. You and ‘Bill Vanek’ don’t know each other. You don’t know him. He doesn’t know you. So there is no way he can know if you and this other Mike are the same person or not the same person.

I see. So going by your clear principles, you and Irish Mike must know
each other. Why didn't you say that in the first place?

>I knew he loves to start stupid petty arguments with me but WTF? What a giant asshole.

One of us sure is a giant asshole, but then again, only one of us puts
up phony Youtube videos that can easily damage an innocent person. So
which one of us do *you* think is the giant asshole?

Fucking asshole.

Bill Vanek

Dec 31, 2016, 5:11:41 PM12/31/16
<joesep...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:
>

>< I don't know Bill Vanek but . . .
>
>< Irish Mike
>
>So let me get this straight. You and ‘Bill Vanek’ don’t know each other. You don’t know him. He doesn’t know you. So there is no way he can know if you and this other Mike

Heh. I missed this part in my first reply. "You and this *other*
Mike"? So I guess you're admitting you know it's not him. What a
dishonest fucking asshole.

All of your time here is spent with one purpose - just to piss off
someone, anyone. You're like poison ivy. You can't actually hurt
anyone, you're just an irritant.

BillB

Dec 31, 2016, 5:27:01 PM12/31/16

"Bill Vanek" <bilv...@invalid.com> wrote in message

> You're like poison ivy. You can't actually hurt
> anyone, you're just an irritant.

>only one of us puts
>up phony Youtube videos that can easily damage an innocent person

Looks like vanek is horribly confused again. So what elese is new? LOL!

Joe Camel

Dec 31, 2016, 7:33:12 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 2:11:41 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:

< So I guess you're admitting you know it's not him.

Wrong. Now that I found out you’ve been lying all this time I’m more certain than ever. I suspected you were a liar but now it’s proven. What I don’t understand is why you are trying so hard to impress someone you met once or twice at BARGE. You care more about this than he does.

< All of your time here is spent with one purpose - just to piss off someone, anyone.

pot/kettle. That applies more to you and Brennan by far.

< You can't actually hurt anyone, you're just an irritant.

You just said my harmless video (which showed him saying exactly what he’s cut & pasted here 200+ times word for word) was going to easily damage him. Make up your stupid mind.

Now I’m getting ready to go out to a NY eve party. Unlike you I have friends and a life outside of this silly group. Please don’t talk to me again until 2017. No, make that 2018.

risky biz

Dec 31, 2016, 8:37:14 PM12/31/16
Why did you scour public records for information about Jerry?

> Fucking asshole.

Bill Vanek

Dec 31, 2016, 11:01:11 PM12/31/16
On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 16:33:05 -0800 (PST), Joe Camel
<joesep...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Unlike you I have friends and a life outside of this silly group.

No need to tell us. Anyone who reads your posts can figure out how
many friends you have.

Bea Foroni

Dec 31, 2016, 11:12:13 PM12/31/16
On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 4:33:12 PM UTC-8, Joe Camel wrote:

> Now I’m getting ready to go out to a NY eve party. Unlike you I have friends and a life outside of this silly group. Please don’t talk to me again until 2017. No, make that 2018.

New Years Eve, also known as Amateur Night. I took a bunch of people to a Beethoven concert. At 7:30 there were already stupid people driving and walking. Cops cleaning up an accident. And it might start snowing by time the concert lets out. The bus system is free after 8, so everyone will be busing it back to their cars or taking a cab if one can be found.

Nothing like starting the new year with a clear head and as healthy as possible. A new calendar has not been an excuse to drink in my life for a very long time.

VegasJerry

Jan 1, 2017, 9:50:14 AM1/1/17
I’m one of the few that’s not embarrassed to use my real name because what I’ve claimed to have done, where I’ve been, and what I stated, is fact. The dipshits, like Fake Irish Ranger, search for something, anything, in their vain attempt to discredit me. When they can’t, assholes like Fake Irish Ranger simply make up phony shit. It’s just another case of trying to bring somebody down to their level of anonymous ignorance end componence.

Remember that asshole I bitch slapped and embarrassed a few years back? He felt his only defense was to claim I hadn’t been a cop. He contacted one of my old Sheriff’s Departments and lied about who he was, in an attempt to find if I had actually been a cop. They verified my service and the asshole was forced to come back to RGP, apologize, and admit I had, in fact, been a Sheriff’s Deputy. The asshole never admitted that it meant I was justified in proving him a lair; on whatever the subject was.

I’ve provided photo copies of my many licenses, DD214, my Teamster Union Book for when I was an Originator for them. I’ve met every challenge. The cowards, to a man, whimper and run.

Same with this idiot Fake Irish Ranger. Tells big stores, lies, boosts, inflates his ego, but when it comes to verification of his bullshit? He shrinks down into his meek, worthless, mandarin make-believe life. Watch:

Hey! Fake Irish Ranger (that you’ve never proven); you said you had a list of Hillary’s Crookedness and lies. You said you had lists of friends that had list of Hillary’s Crookedness and lies. Where are they, you fake, lying asshole?

Jerry (living the good life) ‘n Vegas

da pickle

Jan 1, 2017, 11:53:19 AM1/1/17
Congratulations on another year. Happy New Year and maybe you and Joe
Camel can drop by EMBARGO and say hello. That would be interesting.

Joe Camel

Jan 1, 2017, 4:54:54 PM1/1/17
I just got back from Portland a couple of days after Christmas. I still have a house there and I had to do a couple of things related. I was there about 5 weeks. I know I’ve criticized Portland to you but only because you bash Las Vegas, but actually I like Portland. I grew up there. As a little kid we lived in a duplex at the foot of the small hill that goes down from the running track at Benson High School. My family lived downstairs and my grandparents, the owners, lived upstairs. Later we moved and I went to Laurelhurst grade school. A few years later my grandparents sold that duplex for a pretty nice price to 7-Up who had been working on them to sell for some time. It was torn down and became part of the Portland Bottling Company. Today I think it’s some company named Guayakí?

What’s with all the homeless people living downtown now? It’s too bad because Portland has/had one of the coolest downtown areas of any city. I was driving by one of the downtown parks and I thought for sure I saw Bill Vanek and Mike Brennan, side by side, urinating on a tree in broad daylight. I went around the block to double check but they were gone, slipped into a tavern I guess. Oh well. Happy New Year. I hope you and Paul can get along better in 2017.

Irish Ranger

Jan 1, 2017, 5:35:09 PM1/1/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 9:50:14 AM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 5:37:14 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> > On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 12:38:52 PM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:

> > > I see. So going by your clear principles, you and Irish Mike must know
> > > each other. Why didn't you say that in the first place?

> > > One of us sure is a giant asshole, but then again, only one of us puts
> > > up phony Youtube videos that can easily damage an innocent person. So
> > > which one of us do *you* think is the giant asshole?
> >
> > Why did you scour public records for information about Jerry?
> >

> > > Fucking asshole.
>
> I’m one of the few that’s not embarrassed to use my real name

I seriously doubt your real name is "Jerry n' Vegas", so you just got caught in another lie.

because what I’ve claimed to have done, where I’ve been, and what I stated, is fact.

No, you haven't stated any facts that I've seen. All I've seen you do is lie.

The dipshits, like Fake Irish Ranger, search for something, anything, in their vain attempt to discredit me.
When they can’t, assholes like Fake Irish Ranger simply make up phony shit. It’s just another case of trying to bring somebody down to their level of anonymous ignorance end componence.

Try making a post without using profanity. It will make you sound a little less stupid and uneducated.
I don't have to search for things to use to discredit you - your own lies discredit you. Your problem is that you lack the character and integrity to just tell the truth.

> Remember that asshole I bitch slapped and embarrassed a few years back?

No, I don't remember because all you ever do is lie about yourself and attack and insult those who dare to challenge your lies.

He felt his only defense was to claim I hadn’t been a cop. He contacted one of my old Sheriff’s Departments and lied about who he was, in an attempt to find if I had actually been a cop. They verified my service and the asshole was forced to come back to RGP, apologize, and admit I had, in fact, been a Sheriff’s Deputy.

Sorry Jerry but this just sounds like another pack of lies to me. Who was the "asshole you bitch slapped"?. What was his name? When did it happen? Which Sheriff's Department did he contact?
Who at this Sheriffs Department will confirm your service? What is your real name? What was your
badge/shield number?

The asshole never admitted that it meant I was justified in proving him a lair; on whatever the subject was.
> I’ve provided photo copies of my many licenses, DD214, my Teamster Union Book for when I was an Originator for them. I’ve met every challenge. The cowards, to a man, whimper and run.

OK Jerry, post the photo copies of your "many licenses, DD214, Teamsters Union Book". If it's true
you shouldn't have any trouble posting it because you just stated that you've provided it all in the past.

> Same with this idiot Fake Irish Ranger. Tells big stores, lies, boosts, inflates his ego, but when it comes to verification of his bullshit? He shrinks down into his meek, worthless, mandarin make-believe life.

All I've said it that Bill Vanek provided the truth about the house you live in, and he did; $162K and 1,600 sq. ft.

I said Trump, not Hillary won the 2016 Presidential election, and he did."

I said the Republicans, not the Democrats, now control the Whitehouse, Senate and Congress
and they do.

I provided a list of Hillary's lies and quoted multiple sources including Congressional Representatives. I challenged you to go on the Internet or You Tube, do a search of "Hillary Clinton's lies" and get multiple examples of Hillary Clinton lies. And that includes direct first person statements from the parents of the four Americans who died in Benghazi on Hillary's watch. But you never had the honesty, courage
or integrity to do it. All you've ever done is stick your fingers in your ears and just continue to repeat that "no one can prove Hillary lied." All that you've proven is that you are stupid as well as dishonest.

> Jerry (living the good life) ‘n Vegas

Which is really "Jerry desperately trying to convince others he isn't a pathetic loser 'n Vegas.

Irish Mike

Irish Ranger

Jan 1, 2017, 6:48:47 PM1/1/17
If anyone knows this Mike Brennan, you may want to advise him to get an Attorney. If Joe Camel posted his picture and personal information with out Brennan's permission, he has grounds to take legal action. Also, if Brennan should suffer any form of harassment, financial loss, inconvenience or damage to his reputation or employment, now or in the future, as a result of Joe Camel's actions, he may have grounds for legal action. In addition, his employer may also consider taking legal action against Joe Camel.

Any computer search will clearly show that Joe Camel has a long history of misrepresenting this Mike Brennan's identity, actions and reputation. I doubt Brennan would have much trouble finding an Attorney to take the case.

Irish Mike

anon1

Jan 1, 2017, 7:47:30 PM1/1/17
You should ask Bill Vanek to call you and pretend to tell you. Then you
can pretend to be surprised and pretend you had no idea and then pretend
that your going to get even with bad camel. There’s a lawyer here named
BillB. I bet he’s drooling to get in on the action. Joe Camel has deep
pockets. He made millions selling cigarettes.

You will have all the donuts you want!!!!

Irish Ranger

Jan 1, 2017, 9:15:44 PM1/1/17
And if you're that stupid I can get you a great deal on some prime ocean front property in Kansas.

Irish Mike

popinjay

Jan 1, 2017, 10:11:20 PM1/1/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 1:54:54 PM UTC-8, Joe Camel wrote:

> I just got back from Portland a couple of days after Christmas. I still have a house there and I had to do a couple of things related. I was there about 5 weeks. I know I’ve criticized Portland to you but only because you bash Las Vegas, but actually I like Portland. I grew up there. As a little kid we lived in a duplex at the foot of the small hill that goes down from the running track at Benson High School. My family lived downstairs and my grandparents, the owners, lived upstairs. Later we moved and I went to Laurelhurst grade school. A few years later my grandparents sold that duplex for a pretty nice price to 7-Up who had been working on them to sell for some time. It was torn down and became part of the Portland Bottling Company. Today I think it’s some company named Guayakí?
>
> What’s with all the homeless people living downtown now? It’s too bad because Portland has/had one of the coolest downtown areas of any city. I was driving by one of the downtown parks and I thought for sure I saw Bill Vanek and Mike Brennan, side by side, urinating on a tree in broad daylight. I went around the block to double check but they were gone, slipped into a tavern I guess. Oh well. Happy New Year. I hope you and Paul can get along better in 2017.

I've been there once, in the mid-90s. Being from southern California, I had never seen so many trees in my life. Big trees. Naturally, I went to Portland Meadows and Multnomah. I did drive around the city a little bit. I found myself getting snowed on suddenly, I guess I was in some neighborhood that was higher elevation. Of course, I crossed the river and went to La Center and played some hold'em. It was a beautiful area. I seem to recall there were still logs jammed up in that river left from Mt. St. Helens. Is my memory playing tricks on me? This was 1994. I came up on Hwy 5 and stopped at horse racing outlets. I meant to return by way of the coast, but for some reason went back home by Hwy 5 again. Seems to me they had service attendants at the gas stations. Drive-thru liquor stores. I might be confusing that with Arizona. My brain's getting fucked up. They had some good beer I tried, it was local brew, I believe. Altogether I just remember it being very pretty. No wonder they don't want us Californians coming up there and turning it into another Los Angeles.

Of course, this was over 20 years ago and I didn't know Bea at the time. Maybe if I had I could have met her. Maybe I would have got lucky.

Joe Camel

Jan 1, 2017, 11:42:57 PM1/1/17
Count me in. Can we try to get this before JUDGE JUDY?

Here’s the link.

http://www.judgejudy.com/submit_your_case

Then maybe you can parlay your 15 minutes of fame into a stint on THE BIGGEST LOSER.

The Biggest Loser Casting
P.O Box 10037
Manhattan Beach, CA 90267-0578

. . . or here’s the website link:

https://www.2017auditions.com/the-biggest-loser-nbc/

Once you lose 150 pounds then the next stop is THE BACHELOR.

https://casting.bachelor.warnerbros.com/apply.html

Exactly how grateful are you going to be to me?

-------------------------------

'American' Joe Camel

VegasJerry

Jan 2, 2017, 11:23:42 AM1/2/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 2:35:09 PM UTC-8, Irish Ranger wrote:
> On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 9:50:14 AM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

> > > Why did you scour public records for information about Jerry?

> > I’m one of the few that’s not embarrassed to use my real name

> I seriously doubt your real name is "Jerry n' Vegas", so you just got caught in another lie.

Knew you’d try wiggling out, you cowardly, lying, worm. I’ve caught you again. You won’t show your name because you’re a fraud. No Irish, no Ranger, no Life. Not only have a number of RGP members here meet me and had lunch with me, they’ve show my home address and verified my employment as a police officer.

You? You’re a measly, cowardly fake. By the way, claiming to have been a Ranger is a Stolen Valor offense. If you were worth anything it would mean something to charge you. But you’re obviously a weaseled, whiney nobody-coward. Tell us about your single-wide and how you bought a double-wide porch to make it look bigger.

Fucking lying phony.

Jerry ‘n Vegas