Muslim leader tries to warn Canadian Senate Committee about Islam

Dutch

Mar 27, 2016, 5:22:54 AM3/27/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUXhBm-g3YE

Another damn Islamophobe. Call the cops, arrest him for hate speech.

risky biz

Mar 28, 2016, 1:06:42 AM3/28/16
On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 2:22:54 AM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUXhBm-g3YE
>
> Another damn Islamophobe. Call the cops, arrest him for hate speech.

This is what your source calls a 'respected Muslim scholar':

'Tarek Fatah (born November 20, 1949), is a Canadian writer, broadcaster, a secularist and liberal activist.

'Fatah has a weekly column in the Toronto Sun'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarek_Fatah#Muslim_Canadian_Congress

'News stories in the tabloid style tend to be much shorter than those in other newspapers, and the language Sun journalists use tends to be simpler and more conversational than language used in other newspapers.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_Sun

LOL.

This was interesting:
'He suggests that the idea of an Islamic state is merely a mirage that Muslims have been made to chase for over a millennium.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarek_Fatah#Muslim_Canadian_Congress

The 'Islamic State' concept in Islam is less than 50 years old. This ass apparently wrote a book (probably a short one) about a concept that he lacks even a rudimentary understanding of. So much for 'respected Muslim scholar'.

Quoting him at 5:15 in the video
'most mosques in Canada and around the world start their Friday congregation with a prayer that asks Allah to give victory to the Muslims over the kufar, or the infidels . . that is, people like you.' The first part of that statement lacks evidence. Your 'Muslim scholar' doesn't even attend a mosque.

The second part displays this ass as a pure propagandist. A kufar is someone who doesn't believe in God. I doubt that every member of that panel is a declared atheist. Christians and Jews are described as kufar only by organizations like al-Qaeda or ISIS and the latter is not even considered Muslim by Muslims who actually are respected Muslim scholars.

Minutes later he speaks glowingly of Zuhdi Jasser. They seem to have a lot in common:

"Zuhdi Jasser heads the American Islamic Forum for Democracy and is a member of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom.

'In December 2014, Jasser claimed that the "majority" of U.S. Muslims "hates America."

Jasser is quoted in the Jewish Exponent saying, "The bigger threat is the quiet majority [of American Muslims] that hates America, that doesn't feel a bond to this country, would be horrified if their kids became military officers, and don't feel an affinity for America."

In fact, there are thousands of Muslims serving in the American military.

A 2011 Gallup survey, titled "Muslim Americans: Faith, Freedom, and the Future," indicated that 69 percent of American Muslims "identify strongly" with the United States."
http://www.islamophobia.org/islamophobic-individuals/zuhdi-jasser.html

That's enough of that. Another of 'dutch's' obsessive/compulsive propaganda vids.

fffurken

Mar 28, 2016, 6:18:05 AM3/28/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFHBBx81hsg

> Minutes later he speaks glowingly of Zuhdi Jasser. They seem to have a lot in common:
>
> "Zuhdi Jasser heads the American Islamic Forum for Democracy and is a member of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom.
>
> 'In December 2014, Jasser claimed that the "majority" of U.S. Muslims "hates America."
>
> Jasser is quoted in the Jewish Exponent saying, "The bigger threat is the quiet majority [of American Muslims] that hates America, that doesn't feel a bond to this country, would be horrified if their kids became military officers, and don't feel an affinity for America."
>
> In fact, there are thousands of Muslims serving in the American military.
>
> A 2011 Gallup survey, titled "Muslim Americans: Faith, Freedom, and the Future," indicated that 69 percent of American Muslims "identify strongly" with the United States."
> http://www.islamophobia.org/islamophobic-individuals/zuhdi-jasser.html

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States (66% disagree).
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 25% of Muslim-Americans say that violence against Americans in the United States is justified as part of the "global Jihad (64% disagree).
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 24% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified against those who "offend Islam" (60% disagree).
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 29% of Muslim-Americans agree that violence against those who insult Muhammad or the Quran is acceptable (61% disagree).
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 33% of Muslim-Americans say that Sharia should be supreme to the US Constitution (43% disagree).
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 51% of Muslim-Americans say that Muslims should have the choice of being judged by Sharia courts rather than courts of the United States (39% disagree).
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

Pew Research (2011): Muslim-Americans four times more likely to say that women should not work outside the home.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-5-political-opinions-and-social-values/

Pew Research (2011): 20% of Muslim-Americans want to be distinct (56% support assimilation)
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Pew Research (2011): 49% of Muslim-Americans say they are "Muslim first" (26% American first)
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Pew Research (2011): 21% of Muslim-Americans say there is a fair to great amount of support for Islamic extremism in their community.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-6-terrorism-concerns-about-extremism-foreign-policy/

risky biz

Mar 28, 2016, 11:43:15 AM3/28/16
Wow. The polls these nazis conduct must be highly reliable:

"The Center for Security Policy (CSP) is a Washington, D.C.-based national security think tank that has been widely accused of engaging in conspiracy theorizing by a range of individuals, media outlets and organizations. Its activities are focused on exposing and researching perceived jihadist threats to the United States. The Center has been described as "not very highly respected" by BBC News and "disreputable" by Salon. It has faced strong criticism from people across the political spectrum, but has also had its reports cited by political figures such as Donald Trump and Michele Bachmann.[1][2][3]

On March 16, 2016, Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz announced he would appoint Frank Gaffney, founder of the Center for Security Policy, to be his National Security Adviser. Cruz announced his foreign policy team would also include three other employees of Gaffney's think tank: Fred Fleitz, Clare Lopez, and Jim Hanson.[4]

The Southern Poverty Law Center designated the CSP as a hate group in 2016."

One of the CSP's "Occasional Papers" accused Huma Abedin, then Hillary Clinton's aide, of being an undercover spy for the Muslim Brotherhood.[17] On June 13, 2012 Republican members of Congress Michele Bachmann, Trent Franks, Louie Gohmert, Thomas Rooney and Lynn Westmoreland, sent a letter to the State Department Inspector General including accusations against Abedin cited to the CSP. The letter and the CSP's accusation were widely denounced as a smear, and achieved "near-universal condemnation," including from several prominent Republicans such as John McCain, John Boehner, Scott Brown, and Marco Rubio.[3][20][22] In a separate report, the group declared that Susan Rice, Richard Haass, and Dennis Ross, were being secretly controlled by a covert "Iran lobby."[17]

The University of Southern California's Annenberg Center for Communication has described the organization as "a far-right think tank whose president, Frank Gaffney, was banned from the CPAC [Conservative Political Action Conference] ... because its organizers believed him to be a 'crazy bigot.'"[23] The Center for Democratic Values at Queens College, City University of New York has said the Center is among the "key players in the Sharīʿah cottage industry," what it describes as a "conspiracy theory" that claims the existence of "secretive power elite groups that conspire to replace sovereign nation-states in order to eventually rule the world."[24]

Gaffney's leadership of the organization has also prompted criticism of the group in the context of specific accusations made by Gaffney, including that the logo of the U.S. Missile Defense Agency "appears ominously to reflect a morphing of the Islamic crescent and star with the Obama campaign logo" and is part of a "worrying pattern of official U.S. submission to Islam."[9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Security_Policy

> Pew Research (2011): Muslim-Americans four times more likely to say that women should not work outside the home.
> http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-5-political-opinions-and-social-values/

Maybe they should vote for Ted Cruz.

> Pew Research (2011): 20% of Muslim-Americans want to be distinct (56% support assimilation)
> http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

It's called freedom of choice. It isn't readily apparent to me why this concerns you since you have stated here that you would spit on Muslim women. Do you want them to assimilate with you so you can more easily spit on them?

> Pew Research (2011): 49% of Muslim-Americans say they are "Muslim first" (26% American first)
> http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
>
> Pew Research (2011): 21% of Muslim-Americans say there is a fair to great amount of support for Islamic extremism in their community.
> http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-6-terrorism-concerns-about-extremism-foreign-policy/

What it says: "Most (64%) say there is not too much support (30%) or no support at all (34%) for extremism among Muslim Americans. About one-in-five (21%) see either a great deal (6%) or a fair amount (15%) of support for extremism in the Muslim American community."

64% of them say the OPPOSITE but you decided to go with the small minority who could be completely deluded. Take a look at people who support Sarah Palin. They have no concept whatsoever of the real world. Additionally, "support extremism", in any case, could mean a wide range of things. As I say elsewhere here the poll is very vague and would be much more informative if the responders were presented with a definition of what the poll means by "extremism". "Extremism" could mean women wearing hijab.

From your link directly above:
"About eight-in-ten American Muslims (81%) say that suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilians are never justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies. Just 8% say these tactics are often or sometimes justified. There has been virtually no change in these opinions since 2007."

Never justified even as a defensive measure. I suggest that people review that PEW polling.
http://www.people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-6-terrorism-concerns-about-extremism-foreign-policy/
It's somewhat slanted (for example, the question about suicide bombing: Justified? Often 1% Sometimes 7% Rarely 5%, doesn't specify whether against the tank of a foreign invader or the Boston Marathon. That's exceedingly vague and not intended to elicit a meaningful answer.)

Dutch

Mar 28, 2016, 2:43:20 PM3/28/16
risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 2:22:54 AM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUXhBm-g3YE
>>
>> Another damn Islamophobe. Call the cops, arrest him for hate speech.
>
> This is what your source calls a 'respected Muslim scholar':
>
> 'Tarek Fatah (born November 20, 1949), is a Canadian writer, broadcaster, a secularist and liberal activist.

Tarek Fatah is the founder of the Muslim Canadian Congress

I didn't seriously think that you'd have the gall to root around on
Wikipedia for five minutes then present yourself as someone who
understands Islam better than Tarek Fatah. You are well and truly cooked.

<snip idiotic floundering>

risky biz

Mar 28, 2016, 5:15:36 PM3/28/16
The Muslim Canadian Congress was an astroturfed organization which failed to attract any significant membership and folded a long time ago. Too bad you don't know shit about your own posts, isn't it? Tarek Fatah is just a Glenn Beck self-promoter who looks for ways to be controversial to further his career.

You snipped almost everything I wrote because you are utterly incapable of dealing with facts and that's completely typical of you. Do you think when you snip everything like that no one can see what I said anymore?

Please. Declare victory often. It's sad but yet amusing.

fffurken

Mar 29, 2016, 10:52:13 AM3/29/16
^

And of course, that's just the numbers who *admit* to those things, the real numbers are almost certainly higher.

risky biz

Mar 29, 2016, 10:59:49 AM3/29/16
Double down on stupid. Way to go.

fffurken