Why Should People Work To Eat?

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 2:01:44 AM6/27/10

It used to be that people needed only work about 20 hours a week. In
that twenty hours they would enough to eat, a place to live and
clothes to keep warm. The rest of the time was spent napping,
socalizing, creating, eating, and screwing.

Then some sharpie convinced everyone to work harder so that they
could enjoy the luxuries of life. Luxuries like cars and telephones
and televisions and credit cards soon became necessaties.

Pretty soon people were working 50 or 60 hours a week, not to
mention commute time and alarm clocks.

Many people who work long hours don't make enough to eat or shelter
themselves properly. If they do, many have lost the tribal knowledge
and lore that allows them to take proper care of themselves. And many
can not find the work needed to provide for themselves and their
families.

Nobody asked to be born.

Few agreed to sell their lives for civilization.

When people destroy excess food and farmers are paid to not plant, no
one should be going hungry.

When craftsmen have nothing to do, people shouldn't be without a
home.

When society has so much, no member should have nothing.

Maybe we have forgotten affluence without abundance.

http://www.eco-action.org/dt/affluent.html

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 27, 2010, 2:09:13 AM6/27/10

"Bea nee Baby" <BeaF...@msn.com> wrote in message

> It used to be that people needed only work about 20 hours a week. In
> that twenty hours they would enough to eat, a place to live and
> clothes to keep warm. The rest of the time was spent napping,
> socalizing, creating, eating, and screwing.

On what planet did this happen, you idiot?
They used to work sunup until at least sundown nearly every day, just to
make sure they could eat

It used to take 999 people to feed 1000

The 40 hour workweek is a MODERN development.

Dave the Clueless

Jun 27, 2010, 10:55:25 AM6/27/10
On Jun 27 2010 3:01 AM, Bea nee Baby wrote:

> It used to be that people needed only work about 20 hours a week. In
> that twenty hours they would enough to eat, a place to live and
> clothes to keep warm. The rest of the time was spent napping,
> socalizing, creating, eating, and screwing.

And dying before age 40.

> Then some sharpie convinced everyone to work harder so that they
> could enjoy the luxuries of life. Luxuries like cars and telephones
> and televisions and credit cards soon became necessaties.

Along with medicine, dentistry and education.

> Pretty soon people were working 50 or 60 hours a week, not to
> mention commute time and alarm clocks.

Like much of the developing world does right now.

> Many people who work long hours don't make enough to eat or shelter
> themselves properly.

Bullshit. Show your work.

>If they do, many have lost the tribal knowledge
> and lore that allows them to take proper care of themselves.

By proper care you mean build a mud hut and make a loincloth from uncured
bear fur. And die before 40 of preventable disease.

>And many
> can not find the work needed to provide for themselves and their
> families.

If the can't find work how are they working long hours? This, shockingly,
makes no sense.

> Nobody asked to be born.

Wow, there's an insight worthy of your intellect.

> Few agreed to sell their lives for civilization.

Bullshit. Cite please.

> When people destroy excess food and farmers are paid to not plant, no
> one should be going hungry.

Agreed. Except those who refuse to provide for themselves.

> When craftsmen have nothing to do, people shouldn't be without a
> home.

Unless we start giving homes to every jackoff who refuses to work, in
which case there soon will be no craftsmen at al.

> When society has so much, no member should have nothing.

Unless that member refuses to earn it.

> Maybe we have forgotten affluence without abundance.

Nope, we have both.

> http://www.eco-action.org/dt/affluent.html

---
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com

susan

Jun 27, 2010, 10:34:00 AM6/27/10

"Bea nee Baby"

*sigh*

No one should ever have to work beafie. It is our right to have everything
given to us. It is our right to get a Harvard education.

Alim Nassor

Jun 27, 2010, 10:34:18 AM6/27/10

Makes you wonder how people have time to come up with idiotic nonsense
like this.

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 11:26:04 AM6/27/10
On Jun 26, 11:09 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> On what planet did this happen, you idiot?
> They used to work sunup until at least sundown nearly every day, just to
> make sure they could eat

You didn't read the article, did you? You clodpate.

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 11:44:28 AM6/27/10
On Jun 27, 7:55 am, "Dave the Clueless" <fract...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Jun 27 2010 3:01 AM, Bea nee Baby wrote:
>
> > It used to be that people needed only work about 20 hours a week. In
> > that twenty hours they would enough to eat, a place to live and
> > clothes to keep warm. The rest of the time was spent napping,
> > socalizing, creating, eating, and screwing.
>
> And dying before age 40.

People live no longer than they did 1,000 years ago. It's just that
more of them did so. A fruit fly lives but a day and yet that is time
enough.

> >  Then some sharpie convinced everyone to work harder so that they
> > could enjoy the luxuries of life. Luxuries like cars and telephones
> > and televisions and credit cards soon became necessaties.
>
> Along with medicine, dentistry and education.

People used to treat their own ilnesses, they were educated by each
generation as to what herb or bark or root worked for what ailment. A
father would teach his sons and mother her daughters and the village
the children. As far as dentistry, there is little need for a dentist
when the food is not processed or full of sugar. The need to have a
pearly white smile is an invention of recent years.

> >   Pretty soon people were working 50 or 60 hours a week, not to
> > mention commute time and alarm clocks.
>
> Like much of the developing world does right now.

Exactly! Slavery so that a few can enjoy the bounty.

> >  Many people who work long hours don't make enough to eat or shelter
> > themselves properly.
>
> Bullshit. Show your work.

Here, here is a an entire book you could read on the subject.
http://www.amazon.com/Working-Poor-Invisible-America/dp/0375408908

> By proper care you mean build a mud hut and make a loincloth from uncured
> bear fur. And die before 40 of preventable disease.

Some live that way and some better.

> >And many
> > can not find the work needed to provide for themselves and their
> > families.
>
> If the can't find work how are they working long hours? This, shockingly,
> makes no sense.

Now you're just being silly. Cutting and pasting to be contrary. Look,
read the essay the author is much more knowledgable than I.

> >http://www.eco-action.org/dt/affluent.html

Don't believe everything you think.

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 11:52:37 AM6/27/10

No our right was to have all that life offered. To wake up and pick
the fruit that grew in front of your home. We have been enslaved to
benifit few.

No we can't all get a Harvard education, not enough room there. Yet
we should all be able to get an education as far as our minds can take
us. Rules, despots, religous rulers and others have all at some point
or another forbidden us to learn. It used to be a crime to teach a
slave to read. It is in many countries forbidden to educate women.
Today we give a poor education to the children of the poor. See a
connection? Education is the way to break the bonds of slavery and
there are powerful forces at work to keep people ignorant.

Read the article.

Jerry Sturdivant

Jun 27, 2010, 11:56:13 AM6/27/10

"Bea nee Baby" <BeaF...@msn.com> wrote in message

> It used to be that people needed only work about 20 hours a week. In
> that twenty hours they would enough to eat, a place to live and
> clothes to keep warm. The rest of the time was spent napping,
> socalizing, creating, eating, and screwing.
>
> Then some sharpie convinced everyone to work harder so that they
> could enjoy the luxuries of life. Luxuries like cars and telephones
> and televisions and credit cards soon became necessaties.

Now they're told they need more than one telephone; living room; garage, TV,
job, etc.

Vegas Jerry

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 12:02:44 PM6/27/10
On Jun 27, 8:56 am, "Jerry Sturdivant" <jerr...@cox.net> wrote:

> Now they're told they need more than one telephone; living room; garage, TV,
> job, etc.
>
> Vegas Jerry

Not only that, we're being told the poor deserve to be poor, the
unemployed got what's coming to them and the rich earned every cent
given to them.

Alim Nassor

Jun 27, 2010, 12:13:40 PM6/27/10

And I am being told that someone who hasn't worked and bled and
sweated over the land my family and I have worked for generations
deserves a piece of it when I die instead of my being able to pass it
down to my kids.

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 12:38:46 PM6/27/10

Maybe. I don't keep up with you life so I don't know about you, 'your
land' or even about your tractor.

First claim goes to those who built the White House and first buried
the dead at Arlington Cemetary and provided the unrewarded labor that
made USA a force in the world, once they get their 40 acres and a mule
then we can assign the rest to those whose fathers and sons really did
bleed for the country. Then after the Chinese and the Arabs who own
much of the debt owed by you and the country get thier share then we
can decide who else has a claim on 'your land'.

We can look at the inequalities and unfairness that allowed some to
prosper and others to toil. Let them make a claim.

I'm sure you and your children wish to pay their fair share, so I
would ask that they pay their portion of the national debt. Remember
those who got the most pay the most.

Land ownership is a concept that not all people have embraced
throught the ages, but if you believe in land ownership (as opposed to
land stewardship), then I'm sure you won't mind giving it back to
those who first "owned" it before it was stolen from them.

So now we have lots of people who have legitimate claims on 'your
land'. I'm sure you'll have plenty enough to grow some taters.

I want you look out your window at 'your land' and play this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQUNk5meJHs

Raider Fan

Jun 27, 2010, 3:36:16 PM6/27/10
On Jun 27 2010 10:44 AM, Bea nee Baby wrote:

> On Jun 27, 7:55�am, "Dave the Clueless" <fract...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > On Jun 27 2010 3:01 AM, Bea nee Baby wrote:
> >
> > > It used to be that people needed only work about 20 hours a week. In
> > > that twenty hours they would enough to eat, a place to live and
> > > clothes to keep warm. The rest of the time was spent napping,
> > > socalizing, creating, eating, and screwing.
> >
> > And dying before age 40.
>
> People live no longer than they did 1,000 years ago. It's just that
> more of them did so. A fruit fly lives but a day and yet that is time
> enough.

WTF? You're serious?

> People used to treat their own ilnesses, they were educated by each
> generation as to what herb or bark or root worked for what ailment. A
> father would teach his sons and mother her daughters and the village
> the children. As far as dentistry, there is little need for a dentist
> when the food is not processed or full of sugar. The need to have a
> pearly white smile is an invention of recent years.

So modern medicine is bad?

> > By proper care you mean build a mud hut and make a loincloth from uncured
> > bear fur. And die before 40 of preventable disease.
>
> Some live that way and some better.

OK. What's your point? We shouldn't have to work to provide for our
families? "The Man" is expecting too much from us?

This post and your response are just inane.

"This has got to be some sports-related crap, that's all Raiderfan gives a
fuck about." -- Paul Popinjay 2/27/09

------�

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 4:39:32 PM6/27/10
On Jun 27, 12:36 pm, "Raider Fan" <raidersgotscrew...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> OK.  What's your point?  We shouldn't have to work to provide for our
> families?  "The Man" is expecting too much from us?
>
> This post and your response are just inane.

The point is we have our priorities screwed up. We think we need big
hulking cars, pearly white smiles, lots of stuff and a big place to
keep our stuff. And that there is not enough stuff so we have to have
poor and starving people. We shouldn't have to work so hard and when
we want to work for our bread there should be work for us to do.

Did you read the essay? No more commenting unless you read the
article.

You know why people get angry we I say some of the things I say?
Because I dare question what they believe is the truth, or at least
what they think the truth should be. When Martin Luther nail his
thesis on the door, the anger from the Church was similair. Not that I
can compare with Luther, but the reaction is similair.

Tad Perry

Jun 27, 2010, 4:40:06 PM6/27/10

Tad Perry

Jun 27, 2010, 4:43:23 PM6/27/10
I think the premise of the question is false.

You don't have to work (hold a job) to eat.

You can go out in the wild and eat grape nuts all you want. No one will stop
you. You can fish, too.

Things you need a job to eat are things like Twinkies, Big Macs, etc.

tvp

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 4:52:23 PM6/27/10

So where am I going to eat grape nuts? You have property you're
willing to open up?

What about the knowledge that has been lost due to the disruption
caused by our society. I have no idea what a grape nut looks like, nor
do I know how to build a fire or skin a bear.

Maybe our schools should teach us how to survive, instead they teach
us how to be consumers.

The price we pay for civilization is that some benifit more than
others but no one should go without the things needed to live.

If we were building a Great Pyramid and some one needed food, he
could join in the labor. Instead we have created false shortages of
food and false excesses of labor.

susan

Jun 27, 2010, 5:00:35 PM6/27/10

"Bea nee Baby"

> The point is we have our priorities screwed up. We think we need big
hulking cars, pearly white smiles, lots of stuff and a big place to
>keep our stuff.

beafie yet again speaking for everyone. All of our priorities are screwed
up.

>And that there is not enough stuff so we have to have
poor and starving people. We shouldn't have to work so hard and when
>we want to work for our bread there should be work for us to do.

I already work for the poor and starving people - it's called welfare. And
back in the 80s I bought We Are The World. Maybe if some of the poor and
starving people would go to Arizona and help farmers pick the crops instead
of the illegals there wouldn't be nearly as many.

> Did you read the essay? No more commenting unless you read the
article.
> You know why people get angry we I say some of the things I say?
Because I dare question what they believe is the truth, or at least
>what they think the truth should be.

No, we get angry with some of things you say because they are stupid and
ridiculous. They are anti-American. They are advocating that lazy people
be taken care of by me.

>When Martin Luther nail his
thesis on the door, the anger from the Church was similair. Not that I
can compare with Luther, but the reaction is similair.

Right - we all compare you with Martin Luther

Tad Perry

Jun 27, 2010, 5:03:48 PM6/27/10

On Jun 27, 1:43 pm, "Tad Perry" <tadpe...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I think the premise of the question is false.
>
> You don't have to work (hold a job) to eat.
>
> You can go out in the wild and eat grape nuts all you want. No one will
> stop
> you. You can fish, too.
>
> Things you need a job to eat are things like Twinkies, Big Macs, etc.
>
> tvp

So where am I going to eat grape nuts? You have property you're
willing to open up?

What about the knowledge that has been lost due to the disruption
caused by our society. I have no idea what a grape nut looks like, nor
do I know how to build a fire or skin a bear.

******

Watch Survivorman.

Les Stroud is "The Man."

(I'm sorry if you can't find a lake or river to fish in, or a stand of trees
to find some grapenuts, or if you don't even know what a grapenut looks
like. None of that really means a job is required to eat; it just means you
want to be contrary.)

tvp

susan

Jun 27, 2010, 5:08:09 PM6/27/10

"Tad Perry" <tadp...@comcast.net> wrote in message

I'm thorougly convinced she is trolling and we fell into it.

Abbey Johnsson

Jun 27, 2010, 7:14:53 PM6/27/10

people dont have to work so long and hard at an outside job. many
people work by growing a garden, doing their own car and house
maintenance, wearing a smaller wardrobe, not buying a big screen tv with
the nfl sports package, etc. drive an older car and live in a smaller
house. leave california and move to the midwest. a penny saved is a penny
earned. if a person wants all the unnecessary crap, they may need go to
work to pay for it .....without complaining.

-------

misanthropic whackjob

Jun 27, 2010, 7:54:27 PM6/27/10

Unnecessary...in your opinion. Personally, to me, big screen tvs, nice
cars, and computers are more important than the quality of my food. I can
eat like a college kid top ramen every night, I don't care. But I want my
cool devices.

Also, I have zero (zero zero) problem working all the hours necessary to
get the stuff I want. I don't want my money to buy those same things for
someone who won't work the same amount. They can take a buck and buy a
can of beans, but they don't need cell phones, or tvs, or anything else.

--------

Alim Nassor

Jun 27, 2010, 7:48:39 PM6/27/10
>  I want you look out your window at 'your land' and play this song.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQUNk5meJHs- Hide quoted text -

You live in one hell of a fantasy land. No one but me and mine has
any claim to what is mine. There is no "first claim" other than
mine. Every nation on earth has been created from land "owned" by
others. My family has fought and bled for this country. No one in my
family landed on these shores until the 1870's so your fucked up
restitution ideas have no interest to me. The "We" you speak of is
you, and I don't give a flying fuck for your opinion. Anyone else who
wants to make a claim on what is mine will have to decide if they want
to bleed for it.

Dave the Clueless

Jun 27, 2010, 8:28:01 PM6/27/10

Because people like us get up and go to work every day, producing more
than we consume so that turds like Beefy can exist.

------

Abbey Johnsson

Jun 27, 2010, 8:35:31 PM6/27/10

lol...sucker!

---�

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 8:36:08 PM6/27/10
On Jun 27, 2:08 pm, "susan" <hotda...@charter.net> wrote:

> I'm thorougly convinced she is trolling and we fell into it.- Hide quoted text -

That's right Susan, it's all a big game to try to trick you up.

Just remember this, when you're old and weak, do you think young
people will think kindly of you as they pay the debts you ran up
because life was one big giant consumer shopping spree a-go-go? The
sons and daughters of illegal immigrants will share the sidewalk with
you and remember the knock at night. You'll never feel safe behind all
the security you hire because of the large number of poor and needy
motivated by hunger and envy. At some time the rest of the world is
going to ask for what is owed them.

Palin/Beck in '012 !!!

susan

Jun 27, 2010, 8:51:59 PM6/27/10

"Bea nee Baby"

>At some time the rest of the world is
going to ask for what is owed them.

tell me, what is owed to you?

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 8:55:52 PM6/27/10

Not a thing. I owe too much to the world. I've tried to repay it by
doing good.

Alim Nassor

Jun 27, 2010, 9:00:32 PM6/27/10
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders :http://www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted text -

LOL

Jerry Sturdivant

Jun 27, 2010, 9:06:49 PM6/27/10

"Alim Nassor" <alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> You live in one hell of a fantasy land. No one but me

> and mine has any claim to what is mine.

If it's yours. As pointed out; how about the soldiers that died fighting so
you could own land? And there are lot of laws about what you can't and can't
do on "your land." Like Bea; I believe I'm only renting. If some Bald Eagle
lands on 'my land," I can kill it? Can I spread poison and kill all the
animals that decide to venture on 'my land?' How is it a person can decide
they own earth, just because animals can't do the paperwork and 'own land?'

It was a concept the Indians had trouble understanding. Until somebody ask
them to 'sell Manhattan island to them.' "Huh?" You want to pay me for
country open to anybody? Sure, that'll be $26."

Or the folks that went out the Oregon Trail and just plopped down and said,
"This is now mine."

> There is no "first claim" other than
> mine. Every nation on earth has been created from land "owned" by
> others. My family has fought and bled for this country. No one in my
> family landed on these shores until the 1870's so your fucked up
> restitution ideas have no interest to me. The "We" you speak of is
> you, and I don't give a flying fuck for your opinion.

But you're part of a country and you'll go by the rules we all decide on.

> Anyone else who
> wants to make a claim on what is mine will have to decide if they want
> to bleed for it.

Some in my family already did. Don't put yourself in a position where you
might have to bleed to find it out.

Jerry 'n Vegas

Jerry Sturdivant

Jun 27, 2010, 9:08:15 PM6/27/10

> I think the premise of the question is false.
>
> You don't have to work (hold a job) to eat.
>
> You can go out in the wild and eat grape nuts all you want. No one will
> stop you. You can fish, too.

What if somebody decided they own those wilds; and the animals on it?

Jerry 'n Vegas

Alim Nassor

Jun 27, 2010, 9:13:08 PM6/27/10
On Jun 27, 9:06 pm, "Jerry Sturdivant" <jerr...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It's mine, as a matter of legal record, it's mine. Like I said,
people in my family have fought and bled for this country.

And there are lot of laws about what you can't and can't
> do on "your land."

Not all that many. Thank God for living in Texas.

Like Bea; I believe I'm only renting. If some Bald Eagle
> lands on 'my land," I can kill it? Can I spread poison and kill all the
> animals that decide to venture on 'my land?' How is it a person can decide
> they own earth, just because animals can't do the paperwork and 'own land?'

Not withstanding your bizarre animal rights bullshit, I have no
quarrel with the wildlife on my property.
And as far as how is it a person can decide they own the land, it's
those same rules you cite below, you know, the ones we all decided on?

> It was a concept the Indians had trouble understanding. Until somebody ask
> them to 'sell Manhattan island to them.' "Huh?" You want to pay me for
> country open to anybody? Sure, that'll be $26."
>
> Or the folks that went out the Oregon Trail and just plopped down and said,
> "This is now mine."
>
> >   There is no "first claim" other than
> > mine. Every nation on earth has been created from land "owned" by
> > others.  My family has fought and bled for this country.  No one in my
> > family landed on these shores until the 1870's so your fucked up
> > restitution ideas have no interest to me.  The "We" you speak of is
> > you, and I don't give a flying fuck for your opinion.
>
> But you're part of a country and you'll go by the rules we all decide on.

They have already been decided. My land is mine.

> >  Anyone else who
> > wants to make a claim on what is mine will have to decide if they want
> > to bleed for it.
>
> Some in my family already did. Don't put yourself in a position where you
> might have to bleed to find it out.

Some in my family have too. I have no qualms about bleeding to
protect what is mine.

Bea nee Baby

Jun 27, 2010, 9:55:44 PM6/27/10
On Jun 27, 6:13 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Some in my family have too.  I have no qualms about bleeding to
> protect what is mine.

And I'm telling you, it may happen soon. FDR was a choice of the
lesser of two evils. The country wanted to elect people like Huey Long
who proclaimed every man a millionaire if we took the "excess" money
from the rich. America was looking to have a revolution like Germany,
Russia, Italy and Spain had.

When the wealth distrubution becomes too great and people are thought
of as an excess, and people are hungry and children can't get health
care, this is when revolutions occur.

So yes, I see there is a good possibility that you or your children
will have to spill blood to control what you think is yours.

bub

Jun 27, 2010, 10:10:22 PM6/27/10
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:55:52 -0700 (PDT), Bea nee Baby
<BeaF...@msn.com> wrote:

>I've tried to repay it by
>doing good.

by becoming a lpn and not being able to cope with it so you then went
and bought a home theater system?

by god, you're a saint.

Alim Nassor

Jun 27, 2010, 10:55:21 PM6/27/10

And you can't wait can you. Somehow you have it in your head that
I am one of the wealthy. I work hard every fucking day for what I
have. I have done well and anyone wants to try to take what I have,
they will be the ones bleeding.

THEFRED

Jun 28, 2010, 4:11:01 AM6/28/10
I'll just be god DAMNED if I'll waste five minutes reading all of this
tripe.
I already spent a several minutes reading about mangoes and mexican womens
nipples, just now.
Well, Mexican women sure do know how to take care of a man. Grrrr.
Nice faces, nice sweet faces, some of them have, too.

Why would people work to eat?

Because the modern day person doesn't possess any survival skills. Take
their boss who holds their hand away, they'd no longer have tivo, xcube,
gamebox or their buttplugs..... they wouldn't even have freeze dried boxed
vats of sugar, fat and salt.. then what in the hell would they do? Pee
all over the place while crying themselves to death?

They didn't ask to be born, but they sure as all god damned hell have a
choice of what they are.
They can choose to be productive like most of society and feed themselves
or waste their lives shitting the bed stealing money out of their fellow
human beings "pay checks".

You don't want to work for food? Be PRODUCTIVE.

Buy and sell, produce a good enough savings that people will buy from you.
Solve a problem for someone that they might be more productive, they'll
pay you.
Make a woman cum so hard she cannot breathe, she'll treat you like a king.
Food included.
Go and work for a company, be a productive body, you don't even need a
brain for this. It'll feed you.

Don't ever give me this didn't ask to be born bullshit.
Life is easier today than it's ever been in history.
Whining and crying just ensures a lack of good meals and blowjobs.

____________________________________________________________________�

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 28, 2010, 9:02:42 AM6/28/10

wrote:

> On what planet did this happen, you idiot?
> They used to work sunup until at least sundown nearly every day, just to
> make sure they could eat

You didn't read the article, did you? You clodpate.
Why would I bother reading the article?
If it makes some bullshit claim, it's a bullshit claim.

The FACTS are as stated

If you're insane enough to think the current level of technology which
greatly extended the lifespan would have evolved under
hunter/gathering,you're nuts.

If you think H/G methods could feed the planet's population any time in the
last 2000 years, you're nuts.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 28, 2010, 9:04:05 AM6/28/10

On Jun 27, 7:34 am, "susan" <hotda...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Bea nee Baby"
>
> *sigh*
>
> No one should ever have to work beafie. It is our right to have everything
> given to us. It is our right to get a Harvard education.

No our right was to have all that life offered. To wake up and pick
the fruit that grew in front of your home. We have been enslaved to
benifit few.

No we can't all get a Harvard education, not enough room there. Yet
we should all be able to get an education as far as our minds can take
us. Rules, despots, religous rulers and others have all at some point
or another forbidden us to learn. It used to be a crime to teach a
slave to read. It is in many countries forbidden to educate women.
Today we give a poor education to the children of the poor. See a
connection? Education is the way to break the bonds of slavery and
there are powerful forces at work to keep people ignorant.

Read the article.
***
The article is for morons.

People started cultivation because it was safer, more consistent, and grew
populations, which meant the species was more likely to survive and could
live in more diverse climates.

Just how dumb are you?

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 28, 2010, 9:06:29 AM6/28/10

On Jun 27, 7:55 am, "Dave the Clueless" <fract...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jun 27 2010 3:01 AM, Bea nee Baby wrote:
>
> > It used to be that people needed only work about 20 hours a week. In
> > that twenty hours they would enough to eat, a place to live and
> > clothes to keep warm. The rest of the time was spent napping,
> > socalizing, creating, eating, and screwing.
>
> And dying before age 40.

People live no longer than they did 1,000 years ago. It's just that
more of them did so. A fruit fly lives but a day and yet that is time
enough.

> > Then some sharpie convinced everyone to work harder so that they
> > could enjoy the luxuries of life. Luxuries like cars and telephones
> > and televisions and credit cards soon became necessaties.
>

> Along with medicine, dentistry and education.

People used to treat their own ilnesses, they were educated by each
generation as to what herb or bark or root worked for what ailment.

***
And they died in their 30's and 40's

WOW!

***
father would teach his sons and mother her daughters and the village
the children. As far as dentistry, there is little need for a dentist
when the food is not processed or full of sugar. The need to have a
pearly white smile is an invention of recent years.
***
Damn, you're insane.

An abscessed tooth can happen for any reason.

Most people need their wisdom teeth yanked

> > Pretty soon people were working 50 or 60 hours a week, not to
> > mention commute time and alarm clocks.
>

> Like much of the developing world does right now.

Exactly! Slavery so that a few can enjoy the bounty.
***
Fuck you!
The poorest people today live better than the rich folk 150 years ago, you
moron

Will in New Haven

Jun 28, 2010, 9:45:48 AM6/28/10
On Jun 27, 2:09 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:
> "Bea nee Baby" <BeaFor...@msn.com> wrote in messagenews:532660d9-d3c6-4f86...@m35g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

> > It used to be that people needed only work about 20 hours a week. In
> > that twenty hours they would enough to eat, a place to live and
> > clothes to keep warm. The rest of the time was spent napping,
> > socalizing, creating, eating, and screwing.
>
> On what planet did this happen, you idiot?
> They used to work sunup until at least sundown nearly every day, just to
> make sure they could eat
>
> It used to take 999 people to feed 1000
>
> The 40 hour workweek is a MODERN development.

Before agriculture, hunter-gatherers seem to have had a _shorter_
workweek than moderns. At least the workweek of the modern Kalihari
tribes and those Eskimos who haven't adopted more modern lifestyles
seems to be fairly short. When they aren't starving or freezing. On
the other hand, agricultural peoples have driven hunter-gatherers off
of all the best places to live. The Son and the !kung bushmen could
probably work a _very_ short week on the Serenghetti plains.

It was agriculture what did in the short, easy work week. And allowed
for much bigger populations and other things that eventually led to
the existance of Bea, who iis a toad and an asshole.

--
Will in New Haven

Will in New Haven

Jun 28, 2010, 9:50:00 AM6/28/10
On Jun 27, 5:03 pm, "Tad Perry" <tadpe...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "Bea nee Baby" <BeaFor...@msn.com> wrote in messagenews:c6eb3f4a-a468-4414...@l25g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

You don't understand. She wants ALL of us to give up what we earn so
we can all be poor. This naive garbage was something we ridiculed
freshmen for in the dorm when I was a student. It isn't good enough
for her that she can go back to her ideal life. She has to lead all of
the benighted people who _think_ they want things to a better life
because she knows better. What a complete and utter turd she is.

Alim Nassor

Jun 28, 2010, 10:02:41 AM6/28/10
On Jun 28, 9:50 am, Will in New Haven
> Will in New Haven- Hide quoted text -

Tax the rich
to feed the poor
till there are
no rich no more.

I always wondered who would feed the poor then?

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 28, 2010, 10:07:51 AM6/28/10

On Jun 27, 9:06 pm, "Jerry Sturdivant" <jerr...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> But you're part of a country and you'll go by the rules we all decide on.

They have already been decided. My land is mine.

***
Alim, why do you say stupid shit like this?

Zoning laws.
Building codes.
Use restrictions.

Your land is yours, subject to TONS of rules. AND they can take your land
pretty much at will, assuming they compensate you.
Go look up eminent domain

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 28, 2010, 11:04:08 AM6/28/10

"Will in New Haven" <bill....@taylorandfrancis.com> wrote in message

***
Bitch.
Bitch is the feminine form of the word

Bea nee Baby

Jun 28, 2010, 12:51:33 PM6/28/10
On Jun 28, 6:06 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> ***

> Fuck you!
> The poorest people today live better than the rich folk 150 years ago, you
> moron

Your anger, and others, just verifies my thoughts.

People live no longer than did 150 years ago, 100 seems to be close to
the maximum.

So we gave up freedoms to gain security? I thought so many of you were
Jeffersonian when it came freedom vs security.

So if the point was to abandon hunter-gatherer lifestyle for the
modern day post-industrial urban lifestyle, what have we gained? Two-
thirds of the world doesn't have clean water or adequate food. Twenty-
five percent of the workers in the richest country is considered
excess and must depend on the whims of politicians to get their daily
bread. If things got bad for a hunter-gatherer, he just moved on;
today he can do what? Everybody get a job at McDonalds?

The goal of the society should be to provide for the basics of life
with the minimal amount of effort. Only after that is accomplished
should we strive for the niceities and do-dads.

Survival of the fittest is the rule for cockroaches and rats,
superior beings should strive to rise above that.

susan

Jun 28, 2010, 1:01:26 PM6/28/10

"Bea nee Baby"

>Your anger, and others, just verifies my thoughts.

Nothing short of idealistic idiocy could start to verify your thoughts.

misanthropic whackjob

Jun 28, 2010, 1:39:20 PM6/28/10

Why? Why should this be the goal of society? According to this you think
that the ideal is to be able to sit completely idle all day long every day
as long as you are given enough to eat to keep you alive. That's the
minimal effort and the basics of life.

I happen to disagree. I believe that working hard gives a person purpose,
and why everyone doesn't want to do it is completely beyond me. I have
never ever felt like I wanted to sit and be provided for. Just because
you are a lazy slut doesn't make us all so.

> Survival of the fittest is the rule for cockroaches and rats,
> superior beings should strive to rise above that.

looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com

Omaha8_Beach

Jun 28, 2010, 1:17:08 PM6/28/10
On Jun 27, 1:01 am, Bea nee Baby <BeaFor...@msn.com> wrote:
>  It used to be that people needed only work about 20 hours a week. In
> that twenty hours they would enough to eat, a place to live and
> clothes to keep warm. The rest of the time was spent napping,
> socalizing, creating, eating, and screwing.
>
>  Then some sharpie convinced everyone to work harder so that they
> could enjoy the luxuries of life. Luxuries like cars and telephones
> and televisions and credit cards soon became necessaties.
>
>   Pretty soon people were working 50 or 60 hours a week, not to
> mention commute time and alarm clocks.
>
>  Many people who work long hours don't make enough to eat or shelter
> themselves properly. If they do, many have lost the tribal knowledge
> and lore that allows them to take proper care of themselves. And many
> can not find the work needed to provide for themselves and their
> families.
>
>  Nobody asked to be born.
>
>  Few agreed to sell their lives for civilization.
>
>  When people destroy excess food and farmers are paid to not plant, no
> one should be going hungry.
>
>  When craftsmen have nothing to do, people shouldn't be without a
> home.
>
>  When society has so much, no member should have nothing.
>
>  Maybe we have forgotten affluence without abundance.
>
> http://www.eco-action.org/dt/affluent.html

Hey Bea, should I not support the Health Care Affordability Act (even
though it's already passed in one form or another)? I mean, since it
seeks to provide modern Health Care to as many as possible, and health
care is only possible by people working 40 or more hours a week? And
also consiering that those who are seeking it have really just been
fooled into thinking that they need it, and also fooled into thinking
that those extra years of life obtained through such a workload are
really worth it?

Omaha8

Bea nee Baby

Jun 28, 2010, 1:29:57 PM6/28/10
On Jun 28, 10:39 am, "misanthropic whackjob" <acae...@webnntp.invalid>
wrote:
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted text -

Off course hard work gives meaning to life. I know of no one who works
just for food and shelter. Everyone wants nice things. Everyone wants
a vacation, a new car, a big screen TV, latest in kitchen appliances,
an RV, a nice yard, all these things.

Make it a right to have food, shelter, medical care, and education;
and the see what happens to your society. People will not feel
disenfranchised, people will be motivated to excell. The country will
become great agian when people are not worried about their next meal
or illness, they will concentrate on invention and progress.

Does beating your dog make for a better dog, or does giving him
positive reenforcement?

If everyone has a right to the basics, there will be no incentive to
game the welfare system.

We have the riches to do it. It will pay for itself.

The one thing that keeps third world countries from succeeding is
envy. Envy that the neighbor has too many cows or too much land. We
have started down that road, too. The poor envy the rich and feel
there is no escape from the poverty and the rich envy the poor for
collecting the crumps and watching Jerry Springer all day. Oh well, we
kinda knew this all wouldn't last.

misanthropic whackjob

Jun 28, 2010, 1:59:02 PM6/28/10

You see, the problem with the world, according to Bea, is that those of us
who work 40+ hours per week are making things worse for everyone else. If
everyone were to cut their hours to zero, then nobody would be better than
anybody else, and everybody would have enough to eat.

Bea nee Baby

Jun 28, 2010, 1:49:09 PM6/28/10
> Omaha8- Hide quoted text -

You know one of the problems with US medicine is that profit is the
driving factor. In other countries effectiveness is the factor,
treatment that doesn't work is not funded. Here treament is given if
the insurance companies will pay. Insurance companies pay because they
simply pass the price on to the consumer with a small profit attached.
Medicare then has to follow suit in order to fullfill its promise.

There is no proof of modern medicine adding extra years to a persons
life. What adds life is clean water, clean food, clean air, safety
devices, and education.

The only way modern medicine extends life is through vaccination
(which is at least two hundred years old) and trauma treatment.

Let's look at one way medicine has fought cancer. The chemo-therapies
may indeed cure some cancers, but they also cause cancer. A chemo
patient sweats chemo, pees chemo, poops chemo and even spits chemo.
All these fluids are put into the enviorment and cause additional
cancer. we can see societies that never had a cancer suddenly have a
sharp rise in certain cancer and the rise lags but mirrors the use of
chemo.

Radiation used in medicine is causing illness. Anti-biotics cause
deadlier dieases. Many treatments cause a loss of dignity and an
increase in misery.

We need to step back, remove the profit motive (at least for a short
time), and do an objective analysis of what works, what doesn't and
what is actually harming the population. Until then, if you go to a
hospital know the primary goal of the hospital is to make a profit, no
matter the cost to you.

Alim Nassor

Jun 28, 2010, 2:30:21 PM6/28/10
On Jun 28, 10:07 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>

wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 27, 9:06 pm, "Jerry Sturdivant" <jerr...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > But you're part of a country and you'll go by the rules we all decide on.
>
> They have already been decided.  My land is mine.
> ***
> Alim, why do you say stupid shit like this?
>
> Zoning laws.
> Building codes.
> Use restrictions.

None on any of my land. Sorry Beldin, there you go AGAIN trying to
fit your one size fits all view of the world on something that is not
a one size fits all subject. My property is in an unincorporated part
of the county. There are ZERO zoning laws, ZERO building codes and
ZERO use restrictions.

> Your land is yours, subject to TONS of rules. AND they can take your land
> pretty much at will, assuming they compensate you.
> Go look up eminent domain

I know what eminent domain is. As a matter of fact the Trans Texas
Corridor was supposed to come right through my area. Public pressure
killed it.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 28, 2010, 9:38:36 PM6/28/10

wrote:

> ***
> Fuck you!
> The poorest people today live better than the rich folk 150 years ago, you
> moron

Your anger, and others, just verifies my thoughts.

***
No, it verifies your stupidity.
***

People live no longer than did 150 years ago, 100 seems to be close to
the maximum.

***
That's wrong. They're thinking 120-130 might be it, but that's without the
replacement parts they're doing.
And the hg's didn't make it to 50
***

So we gave up freedoms to gain security? I thought so many of you were
Jeffersonian when it came freedom vs security.

***
I work so I can see 200, in a society that will make it possible

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 28, 2010, 9:42:54 PM6/28/10

wrote:
> I happen to disagree. I believe that working hard gives a person purpose,
> and why everyone doesn't want to do it is completely beyond me. I have
> never ever felt like I wanted to sit and be provided for. Just because
> you are a lazy slut doesn't make us all so.
>

> > Survival of the fittest is the rule for cockroaches and rats,
> > superior beings should strive to rise above that.

> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted
> text -

Off course hard work gives meaning to life. I know of no one who works
just for food and shelter. Everyone wants nice things. Everyone wants
a vacation, a new car, a big screen TV, latest in kitchen appliances,
an RV, a nice yard, all these things.

Make it a right to have food, shelter, medical care, and education;
and the see what happens to your society. People will not feel
disenfranchised, people will be motivated to excell. The country will
become great agian when people are not worried about their next meal
or illness, they will concentrate on invention and progress.

***
Who grows and distributes the food, and why do they do it?

Remember, I'm not opposed to feeding everyone. But I want to do it limited
menu, inexpensive.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 28, 2010, 9:48:49 PM6/28/10

wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 27, 9:06 pm, "Jerry Sturdivant" <jerr...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > But you're part of a country and you'll go by the rules we all decide
> > on.
>
> They have already been decided. My land is mine.
> ***
> Alim, why do you say stupid shit like this?
>
> Zoning laws.
> Building codes.
> Use restrictions.

None on any of my land

YES, shithead, on YOUR land.

***

. Sorry Beldin, there you go AGAIN trying to
fit your one size fits all view of the world on something that is not
a one size fits all subject. My property is in an unincorporated part
of the county. There are ZERO zoning laws, ZERO building codes and
ZERO use restrictions.

***
Asshole, you cannot use it to dump pollution into the air, for instance.
The EPA restrictions apply there.
You can't use it to store toxic waste.
Christ, Alim, just how goddamned dumb are you?

> Your land is yours, subject to TONS of rules. AND they can take your land
> pretty much at will, assuming they compensate you.
> Go look up eminent domain

I know what eminent domain is. As a matter of fact the Trans Texas
Corridor was supposed to come right through my area. Public pressure
killed it.

***
So you freely admit you were a fucking idiot and it;s your land only if they
let you keep it?

Alim Nassor

Jun 28, 2010, 9:54:07 PM6/28/10
On Jun 28, 9:48 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>

Fuck you cocksucker. You made 3 specific claims. All 3 totally
fucking false like almost every other thing you claim. As a matter of
fact, I could if I wished apply for permits to store toxic waste or
incinerate trash. How the fuck do you think those things get done
idiot fuck?

> > Your land is yours, subject to TONS of rules. AND they can take your land
> > pretty much at will, assuming they compensate you.
> > Go look up eminent domain
>
> I know what eminent domain is.  As a matter of fact the Trans Texas
> Corridor was supposed to come right through my area.  Public pressure
> killed it.
> ***
> So you freely admit you were a fucking idiot and it;s your land only if they

> let you keep it?-

Nope, I freely admit you are a total fucking loon who has no concept
what ownership means. Redefine it if you want, add it to the growing
number of words and terms you cant quite grasp.

Message has been deleted

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 28, 2010, 10:42:21 PM6/28/10

On Jun 28, 9:48 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>

Fuck you asswipe.

***
Oh christ.
Is that the BEST retort you can come up with?

Try again.
***
You made 3 specific claims, 2 of which are totally
false, like almost every other thing you ever claim on here.

***
Fuckhead, NONE of them are false.

ALL property in the united states is subject to those kinds of things.

If your particular parcel is curently zoned favorably, that doesn't change a
goddamned thing.

YOU, being the complete moron that is Alim , think because one piece of land
is zoned favorable, that somehow equates to 'my land is mine to do with as I
please', the attitide of idiots the world over.

The 3rd
is mostly false. I can burn refuse on my land. I could, if I wish
get permits to store toxic waste or comercially incinerate trash. How

the fuck do you think those things get done idiot fuck?

***
Shithead, you can't store toxic waste on land.
You can only store it in approved situations.

AND, fucknut, if you need a permit, you prove MY point about use
restrictions

DAMN, idiot boy, THINK before you post

> > Your land is yours, subject to TONS of rules. AND they can take your
> > land
> > pretty much at will, assuming they compensate you.
> > Go look up eminent domain
>
> I know what eminent domain is. As a matter of fact the Trans Texas
> Corridor was supposed to come right through my area. Public pressure
> killed it.
> ***
> So you freely admit you were a fucking idiot and it;s your land only if
> they
> let you keep it

I freely admit you are a total fucking loon who has no concept of what
ownership means. Why don't you redefine it and add it to the ever
growing list of terms you fuck up so you can TRY to avoid being a
total fucking idiot.
***
Shit for brains (and you're proving repeatedly you are one), your land is
yours to use within the restrictions imposed upon you by the governing body,
until they decide to take it back

If you think anything else, you're simply beyond stupid

And SINCE you're a complete fucknut AND a liar....

A quick google search shows there are at least some uniform building codes
statewide, invalidating your moron "My land is unincorperated so I can do
what I want" defense

It's mostly an example of "I'm Alim and I don't know what the fuck I'm
talking about"

Residential and Commercial Energy Codes

With the passage of Senate Bill 5 (SB5) and Senate Bill 365 (SB 365), the
77th Texas Legislature established uniform residential building and energy
codes, including the 2000 International Residential Code (IRC) and the 2000
International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), across the state. The code
manuals can be purchased at the International Code Council web site.

The energy codes are new to most Texas builders, city building officials,
community development corporations, affordable housing providers,
architects, engineers and homeowners. It is essential that this new code be
taken seriously and that all jurisdictions be given adequate information
regarding the code and how to best meet its provisions.

SECO, through Special Projects Grants from the U.S. Department of Energy,
and oil-overcharged funds in cooperation with the Texas Association of
Builders (TAB), and the Energy Systems Laboratory (ESL) of the Texas A&M
University is conducting a series of energy code training in various cities
throughout the state of Texas to help disseminate the needed information for
compliance with the energy segments of these codes. These workshops will be
announced on our SECO Events web page as scheduled

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 28, 2010, 10:48:03 PM6/28/10

"Alim Nassor" <alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

***
You went from 3 to 2

I have since showed you THIS :

[...]

Which means now ZERO claims were false, the entire state of Texas has
building use restrictions, and you look like a fucking idiot, which is
nothing new for you

***

As a matter of
fact, I could if I wished apply for permits to store toxic waste or
incinerate trash. How the fuck do you think those things get done
idiot fuck?

***
If you need a permit, it is 'subject to restriction', you fucking imbecile

You repeat yourself in multiple posts, so you can look like a moron more
often?

Pepe Papon

Jun 29, 2010, 1:24:12 AM6/29/10
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 18:54:07 -0700 (PDT), Alim Nassor
<alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Asshole, you cannot use it to dump pollution into the air, for instance.
>> The EPA restrictions apply there.
>> You can't use it to store toxic waste.
>> Christ, Alim, just how goddamned dumb are you?
>
>Fuck you cocksucker. You made 3 specific claims. All 3 totally
>fucking false like almost every other thing you claim. As a matter of
>fact, I could if I wished apply for permits to store toxic waste or
>incinerate trash. How the fuck do you think those things get done
>idiot fuck?

If you need to apply for a permit, it means that you are subject to
rules and regulations.
--
~ Seth Jackson

MySpace URL - http://www.myspace.com/sethjacksonsong
Songwriting and Music Business Info: http://www.sethjackson.net

Alim Nassor

Jun 29, 2010, 9:25:22 AM6/29/10
On Jun 28, 10:42 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
> announced on our SECO Events web page as scheduled- Hide quoted text -

Nope asswipe. You obviously dont have a fucking clue, again. My land
is not zoned favorably. it is not zoned AT ALL.
There are NO ZONING LAWS and there are NO building codes on
unincorporated land. ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2007 of SECO does not
apply to low rise residential buildings. Texas Health and Safety Code
388.005 of SECO only applies to specific politcal subdivisions. In
fact nothing I could find in SECo applies to a home built by the owner
on land in an unincorparted part of the county.

Once again you are trying to redefine what a word means. I OWN my
property. I realize there can be certain rules and regulations
regarding ownership, but on my piece of property those would be very
limited. I do OWN it.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 29, 2010, 9:40:28 AM6/29/10

On Jun 28, 10:42 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:

***
Shithead, do you pay property taxes on it?
Is it PART of the state of Texas?

If so, fucknut, scroll back on up and READ, you ignorant redneck jerkoff

There are NO ZONING LAWS and there are NO building codes on
unincorporated land. ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2007 of SECO does not
apply to low rise residential buildings. Texas Health and Safety Code
388.005 of SECO only applies to specific politcal subdivisions. In
fact nothing I could find in SECo applies to a home built by the owner
on land in an unincorparted part of the county.

***
Hey fucknut, what part of this sentence do you not understand?

With the passage of Senate Bill 5 (SB5) and Senate Bill 365 (SB 365), the
> 77th Texas Legislature established uniform residential building and energy
> codes, including the 2000 International Residential Code (IRC) and the
> 2000
> International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), across the state.

What, shit for fucking brains, does the phrase UNIFORM CODES ACROSS THE
STATE mean?

You pathetic retard

Alim Nassor

Jun 29, 2010, 12:40:18 PM6/29/10
On Jun 29, 9:40 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You pathetic retard- Hide quoted text -

I challenge you to find anywhere in SECO that affects a homeowner in
an unincorporated part of the state. List any rule that would affect
me building my own home on my own land in that unincorporated area.
Show me a zoning law. You continue to try to present things that
affect you, where you live, as if they affect me where i live.

Once again, slowly for you. THERE ARE NO ZONING LAWS AFFECTING MY
LAND. The fact I pay property taxes has nothing to do with zoning
laws you fucking idiot.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 30, 2010, 9:11:14 AM6/30/10

"Alim Nassor" <alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

***
Shithead, read this sentence :

With the passage of Senate Bill 5 (SB5) and Senate Bill 365 (SB 365), the
> > 77th Texas Legislature established uniform residential building and
> > energy
> > codes

Uniform means WHAT, fuckhead?
It means it covers the ENTIRE state.

You HAVE to follow it.
RESIDENTIAL building is SPECIFICALLY mentioned.

List any rule that would affect
me building my own home on my own land in that unincorporated area.
Show me a zoning law. You continue to try to present things that
affect you, where you live, as if they affect me where i live.

***
Fuckhead, you've been kicked in the balls again
Shut the fuck up already.
The law says you can't do whatever the fuck you want.
Now, of course, you're trying to backpedal furiously with the phrase 'low
rise"
You cannot build anything you goddamn want there.
Your use is restricted.
You're wrong, you lose, you look like an imbecile, shut the fuck up and go
lick your bleeding wounds already

Once again, slowly for you. THERE ARE NO ZONING LAWS AFFECTING MY
LAND. The fact I pay property taxes has nothing to do with zoning
laws you fucking idiot.

***
It shows your subject to an authority, you fucknut.

And the entire STATE of texas is subject to those rules.
You ignorant moron

Alim Nassor

Jun 30, 2010, 9:15:41 AM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 9:11 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
> You ignorant moron- Hide quoted text -

Wrong Beldin. Flat wrong. There is no jurisdiction that covers any
building codes or zoning laws in an unincorporated part of the
county. Sorry. There just isn't.

Alim Nassor

Jun 30, 2010, 9:17:12 AM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 9:11 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
> You ignorant moron- Hide quoted text -

I am a few days away from building my new home. There will be no
building inspectors, no code enforcement inspectors, no zoning laws to
follow. Actually no one will inspect it at all. All I have to do is
take pictures to show progress to the bank before I make my draws.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 30, 2010, 9:25:04 AM6/30/10

On Jun 30, 9:11 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:

***
Yes, shithead, there is

The 77'th state legislature.

It says so right there in the LAW, fucknut

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 30, 2010, 9:26:59 AM6/30/10

"Alim Nassor" <alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

***
If you found a bank that won't make sure you follow the law and an insurance
company that won't check codes, they must be Texas Rednecks.

ALL RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION IN TEXAS is subject to that law, idiot boy.
It says so right in the law.

How retarded are you?

Alim Nassor

Jun 30, 2010, 9:30:31 AM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 9:26 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
> How retarded are you?- Hide quoted text -

Your record of interpreting law is pretty sorry. Hell half the time
you don't even know what "law" is. Remember your idiotic reference to
non existent case law? And you could not interpret the language that
makes it clear that melting silver coins is not illegal.

Oh yeah Beldin. my insurance company still doesn't care if I have a
dog.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jun 30, 2010, 10:06:27 AM6/30/10

wrote:
> ">

Your record of interpreting law is pretty sorry.

***
I cited it.
You backpedaled.

Point me

***

Hell half the time
you don't even know what "law" is.

***
Wow,you're an idiot

I don't NEED to know the particulars of this law.
YOU said you could do WHATEVER the fuck you wanted.

Showing ANY restrictions at all invalidates your claim

Remember your idiotic reference to
non existent case law?

***
Nope

Only to actual case law cited in a link

***

And you could not interpret the language that
makes it clear that melting silver coins is not illegal.

***
No, shithead, you were too stupid to understand the fact that, any time they
can arbitrarily elect to enforce the rule, or go after you for it, it's
illegal

Oh yeah Beldin. my insurance company still doesn't care if I have a
dog.

***
Wanna bet on it?
Give me the name, and I'll call them

Alim Nassor

Jun 30, 2010, 10:29:31 AM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 10:06 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 30, 9:26 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
> > ">
>
> Your record of interpreting law is pretty sorry.
>
> ***
> I cited it.
> You backpedaled.

Nope, no backpedal. There is no provision in what you cited to cover
a landowner building a house on his own land in an unincorporated part
of the county. You cannot show that there is.

> Point me
>
> ***
>  Hell half the time
> you don't even know what "law" is.
>
> ***
> Wow,you're an idiot
>
> I don't NEED to know the particulars of this law.
> YOU said you could do WHATEVER the fuck you wanted.
>
> Showing ANY restrictions at all invalidates your claim

I acknowledged there are some restrictions. What you fail to realize
is that does not mean i do not own my land. You are trying to
redefine ownership, like you have done incorrectly many times with
other terms you don't understand. What you also fail to realize is
that there are in fact, no zoning laws on my property. There are no
building codes. Sorry Prancer keep dancing. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>  Remember your idiotic reference to
> non existent case law?
>
> ***
> Nope
>
> Only to actual case law cited in a link

LOL There was NO case law cited as was pointed out to you by others
in the newsgroup. Idiot. BWHAHAHAHAH keep dancing Prancer.

> ***
> And you could not interpret the language that
> makes it clear that melting silver coins is not illegal.
> ***
> No, shithead, you were too stupid to understand the fact that, any time they
> can arbitrarily elect to enforce the rule, or go after you for it, it's
> illegal

Nope stupid fuck, there is NO rule against melting silver that could
be enforced, arbitrarily or not. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH Keep dancing
Prancer.

> Oh yeah Beldin.  my insurance company still doesn't care if I have a
> dog.
> ***
> Wanna bet on it?
> Give me the name, and I'll call them

You know for a fact that not ALL insurance companies have requirements
to report dog ownership. It was in nearly every cite you used, yet
you continued to assert, wrongly, that my insurance company must have
that requirement. You let your inablility to admit being wrong
override your limited ability to use reason.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa. Excuse me while I go get some more land mass
for my Coke.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jul 1, 2010, 9:39:17 AM7/1/10

wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 30, 9:26 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
> > ">
>
> Your record of interpreting law is pretty sorry.
>
> ***
> I cited it.
> You backpedaled.

Nope, no backpedal. There is no provision in what you cited to cover
a landowner building a house on his own land in an unincorporated part
of the county. You cannot show that there is.

***
Yes, backpedal
Yes, shithead, I showed the law applies to residential construction in
Texas. It's STATED right there.
You lost AGAIN, fucknut

> ***
> Wow,you're an idiot
>
> I don't NEED to know the particulars of this law.
> YOU said you could do WHATEVER the fuck you wanted.
>
> Showing ANY restrictions at all invalidates your claim

I acknowledged there are some restrictions.

WHere?

You have REPEATEDLY claimed to be able to do anything you want.

***

What you fail to realize
is that does not mean i do not own my land.

WOW!
You're a fucking MAJOR retard!

THIS was my initial claim :

Your land is yours, subject to TONS of rules. AND they can take your land
pretty much at will, assuming they compensate you.
Go look up eminent domain

YOU, being a total fucknut, can't grasp that

You are trying to
redefine ownership, like you have done incorrectly many times with
other terms you don't understand. What you also fail to realize is
that there are in fact, no zoning laws on my property. There are no
building codes. Sorry Prancer keep dancing. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

***
Yes, shithead, there are.
They were passed by the state of Texas and cited.

You, being a retard, cannot read, apparently

> Remember your idiotic reference to
> non existent case law?
>
> ***
> Nope
>
> Only to actual case law cited in a link

LOL There was NO case law cited as was pointed out to you by others
in the newsgroup. Idiot. BWHAHAHAHAH keep dancing Prancer.
***

No, shithead, it was cited

YOU, being a moron, will keep lying, of course

> ***
> And you could not interpret the language that
> makes it clear that melting silver coins is not illegal.
> ***
> No, shithead, you were too stupid to understand the fact that, any time
> they
> can arbitrarily elect to enforce the rule, or go after you for it, it's
> illegal

Nope stupid fuck, there is NO rule against melting silver that could
be enforced, arbitrarily or not. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH Keep dancing
Prancer.

***
Yes, shithead, there IS a rule against destroying the currency and YES
shithead, they have the right to enforce bans on doing so AT WILL, without
congressional approval
\

> Oh yeah Beldin. my insurance company still doesn't care if I have a
> dog.
> ***
> Wanna bet on it?
> Give me the name, and I'll call them

You know for a fact that not ALL insurance companies have requirements
to report dog ownership. It was in nearly every cite you used, yet
you continued to assert, wrongly, that my insurance company must have
that requirement.

***
Fuckhead!
The claim went from "Some" to "Most" to "Nearly all"

\For the hell of it, I called my broker and asked about insurance in Texas.
She did a quick computer search and couldn't find ANYONE who'd write a
homeowner's policy covering dog bites for a pit bull.

NONE.

So, shithead, if your broker is some tiny, ma and pa idiot group, you could
conceivably be right.
HIGHLY unlikely,

You let your inablility to admit being wrong
override your limited ability to use reason.

***
No, shithead, you're the one who didn't use reason.
You got kicked in the balls repeatedly after first looking like a jackass
and claiming it "Must be a Mass thing" then second looking like a moron
claiming "Well, they don't do it in Texas" then third, after having
documented proof that MOST insurcane companies in TEXAS do so as well,
claiming (with your head firmly up your ass) that "Well, MINE doesn't care"

Then, shithead, when I offer to put MONEY on it, you run and hide

You lost SO bad

Alim Nassor 1

Jul 1, 2010, 3:22:04 PM7/1/10
On Jul 1, 9:39 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <Beldin...@verizon.net>

wrote:

> Nope, no backpedal.  There is no provision in what you cited to cover
> a landowner building a house on his own land in an unincorporated part
> of the county.  You cannot show that there is.
>
> ***
> Yes, backpedal
> Yes, shithead, I showed the law applies to residential construction in
> Texas. It's STATED right there.
> You lost AGAIN, fucknut

And I told you it doesn't apply to unincorporated parts of the
county. But you, being Beldin, cannot fathom that some people may
have information that you don't have. You do it repeatedly. You
pretend to be an expert on issues you have no clue about when the
extent of your expertise is a quick google search. You did it in the
coin thread, repeatedly mistakenly claiming you cannot melt silver
coins, even though i posted the law several times that says you can do
whatever you want to a coin as long as you are not doing it to
defraud. I posted from the Federal Register, The Mint and The
Treasury excerpts that showed the last time it was illegal to melt
silver coins was right after silver was removed from coinage in 1965
and that the ban had been rescinded in 1969.

You have not posted ANYTHING showing it to be a crime to melt them
You showed your ignorance of the subject so clearly when you stupidly
insisted that coins are engraved. Even after being told you were
wrong you could not bear to admit it and you made 5 or 6 more posts
trying to claim that they were engraved, after being informed that
they are stamped. I told you then I have collected coins for 40
years, but you could not bear the thought that someone had some
information you did not know so instead you made yourslef look like a
foo.

> > ***
> > Wow,you're an idiot
>
> > I don't NEED to know the particulars of this law.
> > YOU said you could do WHATEVER the fuck you wanted.
>
> > Showing ANY restrictions at all invalidates your claim
>
> I acknowledged there are some restrictions.
>
> WHere?

If you would read the threads before you decide to be an idiot you
would see where I acknowledged that there are some restrictions.

> You have REPEATEDLY claimed to be able to do anything you want.
>
> ***
> What you fail to realize
> is that does not mean i do not own my land.
>
> WOW!
> You're a fucking MAJOR retard!
>
> THIS was my initial claim :
>
> Your land is yours, subject to TONS of rules. AND they can take your land
> pretty much at will, assuming they compensate you.
> Go look up eminent domain

No idiot, your initial claim was this:
I said.

They have already been decided. My land is mine.

and then you said,

Alim, why do you say stupid shit like this?

Your implication was that the land was not mine.

> YOU, being a total fucknut, can't grasp that
>
>   You are trying to
> redefine ownership, like you have done incorrectly many times with
> other terms you don't understand.   What you also fail to realize is
> that there are in fact, no zoning laws on my property.  There are no
> building codes.  Sorry Prancer keep dancing.  BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
> ***
> Yes, shithead, there are.
> They were passed by the state of Texas and cited.

And here once again Beldin, you cannot fathom that someone who has
lived their entire lives in Texas might have a bit more insight into
the affairs of the state than some jack leg doing an internet search.
So once again I have to show you to be the fool you are.

From Wikipedia
Counties also have much less legal power than municipalities. For
instance, counties in Texas do not have zoning power (except in very
rare circumstances). However, counties do have eminent domain power.
Counties do not have "home rule" authority; whatever powers are not
specifically granted by the state are not permitted (as an example,
most counties have no authority to require property owners to maintain
their lands free of weeds and trash).
Texas does not have townships; areas within a county are either
incorporated or unincorporated. Incorporated areas are part of a city,
though the city may contract with the county for needed services.
Unincorporated areas are not part of a city; in these areas the county
has authority for law enforcement and road maintenance.

Also special just for you Beldin from the homepage of the County where
I am building my house. I also own land in the next 2 counties west of
here, but the 10 acres my house will be on sits just over the Grayson
County line.

http://www.co.grayson.tx.us/Planning/CPLivingflyer.htm

Excerpts.
There is no doubt about it. Country living is great! There are some
things you need to know, however, before you make the decision to
build that dream home in the unincorporated areas of Grayson. The
unincorporated area of the county is that area outside of any city or
town. By electing to live there, you have avoided many restrictions
relating to your living conditions. You may look forward to doing many
things on your land because of your freedom to do so. But you need to
remember your neighbor has the same freedom and his taste for country
living maybe somewhat different than yours. Let’s take a look at some
of the differences between living in an unincorporated area and living
in town.

CODE ENFORCEMENT - Code enforcement falls in to two basic categories.
One deals with building codes. The County does not enforce building
codes in the unincorporated area.

PLANNING AND ZONING
Grayson County’s lack of zoning is significant to people who own
property in the county and wish to live there. A lack of zoning means
that a person can use their property as they choose. The uses would
only have to be legal activity and not have an adverse effect on the
health, safety and welfare of nearby property owners.

So Beldin, like I said. There are NO ZONING LAWS AND NO BUILDING
CODES where I am building my home. Once again you are shown to be a
fool who just cannot STAND that someone else may have some knowledge
you don't possess. Your being totally unable to ever accept that you
are not the end all be all source of information betrays you yet
again.

> ***
> Fuckhead!
> The claim went from "Some" to "Most" to "Nearly all"
>
> \For the hell of it, I called my broker and asked about insurance in Texas.
> She did a quick computer search and couldn't find ANYONE who'd write a
> homeowner's policy covering dog bites for a pit bull.
>
> NONE.
>
> So, shithead, if your broker is some tiny, ma and pa idiot group, you could
> conceivably be right.
> HIGHLY unlikely,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are really obsessed aren't you. You got your
broker to waste her time trying to prove a point for you on a
newsgroup argument ROFL.

So a quick Google search couldn't find ANYONE who would write a
policy? Have you ANY idea how many insurance companies do business
in Texas? There you go again, unable to accept that someone who lives
here and has had insurance here for 30 someodd years might know a bit
more about it than you.

Seriously Beldin. Learn to accept the fact that others may know
things you dont. It will save you a lot of embarrassment. Most of us
learned it during childhood. You may never grasp it.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Jul 2, 2010, 10:03:24 AM7/2/10

wrote:

> Nope, no backpedal. There is no provision in what you cited to cover
> a landowner building a house on his own land in an unincorporated part
> of the county. You cannot show that there is.
>
> ***
> Yes, backpedal
> Yes, shithead, I showed the law applies to residential construction in
> Texas. It's STATED right there.
> You lost AGAIN, fucknut

And I told you it doesn't apply to unincorporated parts of the
county.

***
YES, but your STATE LEGISLATURE disagrees.
AND, fucknut, they know MUCH more than YOU do

***

But you, being Beldin, cannot fathom that some people may
have information that you don't have. You do it repeatedly. You
pretend to be an expert on issues you have no clue about when the
extent of your expertise is a quick google search. You did it in the
coin thread, repeatedly mistakenly claiming you cannot melt silver
coins, even though i posted the law several times that says you can do
whatever you want to a coin as long as you are not doing it to
defraud. I posted from the Federal Register, The Mint and The
Treasury excerpts that showed the last time it was illegal to melt
silver coins was right after silver was removed from coinage in 1965
and that the ban had been rescinded in 1969.

***
AND, shithead, you ignored all MY cites showing they can, and do, have the
authority to declare it illegal at ANY time, without ANY review by anyone
and CAN, if they wish, do it retroactively

YOU, being too stupid to read and comprehend things, fail to understand that
means it's illegal, even if they aren't currently enforcing it

***

You have not posted ANYTHING showing it to be a crime to melt them

***
And you now KNOW you got your ass completely kicked on this issue and are
trying to deflect the topic.
STAY on focus, shithead. Your land is subject to numerous restrictions on
use.

SIT the fuck DOWN, SHUT the fuck UP

> > ***
> > Wow,you're an idiot
>
> > I don't NEED to know the particulars of this law.
> > YOU said you could do WHATEVER the fuck you wanted.
>
> > Showing ANY restrictions at all invalidates your claim
>
> I acknowledged there are some restrictions.
>
> WHere?

If you would read the threads before you decide to be an idiot you
would see where I acknowledged that there are some restrictions.

***
No, fuckhead, you did NOT.

THIS is the text of your response :

> Zoning laws.
> > Building codes.
> > Use restrictions.

None on any of my land

That's YOU, fuckhead, DENYING use restrictions

> You have REPEATEDLY claimed to be able to do anything you want.
>
> ***
> What you fail to realize
> is that does not mean i do not own my land.
>
> WOW!
> You're a fucking MAJOR retard!
>
> THIS was my initial claim :
>
> Your land is yours, subject to TONS of rules. AND they can take your land
> pretty much at will, assuming they compensate you.
> Go look up eminent domain

No idiot, your initial claim was this:
I said.
They have already been decided. My land is mine.

and then you said,
Alim, why do you say stupid shit like this?

Your implication was that the land was not mine.

***
No, fuckhead, it was not.
AGAIN, you fail reading comprehension
My statement was you couldn't do whatever the fuck you wanted.

BECAUSE, shithead, the context of YOUR claim was THIS :

> But you're part of a country and you'll go by the rules we all decide on.

They have already been decided. My land is mine.

THAT, shithead, implies you aren't subject to other people's rules on your
land.
AND,. shithead, your subsequent statements BACK UP that interpretation

Until you get kicked in the balls showing that you can't.

> YOU, being a total fucknut, can't grasp that
>
> You are trying to
> redefine ownership, like you have done incorrectly many times with
> other terms you don't understand. What you also fail to realize is
> that there are in fact, no zoning laws on my property. There are no
> building codes. Sorry Prancer keep dancing. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
> ***
> Yes, shithead, there are.
> They were passed by the state of Texas and cited.

And here once again Beldin, you cannot fathom that someone who has
lived their entire lives in Texas might have a bit more insight into
the affairs of the state than some jack leg doing an internet search.

NO, fucknut, some shithead redneck who's been OUT of the goddamned country
might not FATHOM that the state of Texas passed UNIFORM building regs, as
cited

So once again I have to show you to be the fool you are.

***
No, fucknut, you show us to be the retard you are :

Citing what your county may regulate in NO WAY invalidates STATE law, you
shithead.

All you do is look like a fucking ignorant goddamned redneck

Read this carefully, you pathetic shit for brains

Residential and Commercial Energy Codes

With the passage of Senate Bill 5 (SB5) and Senate Bill 365 (SB 365), the
77th Texas Legislature established uniform residential building and energy
codes, including the 2000 International Residential Code (IRC) and the 2000
International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), across the state.

(What does "Across the state" mean, Alim?)

The code manuals can be purchased at the International Code Council web
site.

The energy codes are new to most Texas builders, city building officials,
community development corporations, affordable housing providers,
architects, engineers and homeowners.

(In other words, shithead, not all builders, nor all homeowners in Texas,
are AWARE of these things.

Surely YOU'RE too thick to know it)

It is essential that this new code be taken seriously and that all
jurisdictions be given adequate information regarding the code and how to
best meet its provisions.

(In other wrods, fucknuts, this state law TELLS all jurisdictions they are
to enforce it. It ALSO applies in areas where state government would be the
ONLY enforcement agent, because it's UNIFORM across the state)

SECO, through Special Projects Grants from the U.S. Department of Energy,
and oil-overcharged funds in cooperation with the Texas Association of
Builders (TAB), and the Energy Systems Laboratory (ESL) of the Texas A&M
University is conducting a series of energy code training in various cities
throughout the state of Texas to help disseminate the needed information for
compliance with the energy segments of these codes. These workshops will be

announced on our SECO Events web page as scheduled.

(In other words, they EXPECT you ignorant redneck motherfuckers to be too
stupid to check the law and might do whatever the fuck you want anyway, in
VIOLATION of the law and the building and energy codes.)

You ready to admit you're a fucking moron yet?

Show ANYTHING that says these laws do not apply to some part of Texas.

http://www.co.grayson.tx.us/Planning/CPLivingflyer.htm

Excerpts.
There is no doubt about it. Country living is great! There are some
things you need to know, however, before you make the decision to
build that dream home in the unincorporated areas of Grayson. The
unincorporated area of the county is that area outside of any city or
town. By electing to live there, you have avoided many restrictions
relating to your living conditions.

(Many does not mean ALL, shithead)

You may look forward to doing many
things on your land because of your freedom to do so. But you need to
remember your neighbor has the same freedom and his taste for country
living maybe somewhat different than yours. Let’s take a look at some
of the differences between living in an unincorporated area and living
in town.

CODE ENFORCEMENT - Code enforcement falls in to two basic categories.
One deals with building codes. The County does not enforce building
codes in the unincorporated area.

(This does NOT mean the STATE doesn't, shithead)

PLANNING AND ZONING
Grayson County’s lack of zoning is significant to people who own
property in the county and wish to live there. A lack of zoning means
that a person can use their property as they choose. The uses would
only have to be legal activity and not have an adverse effect on the
health, safety and welfare of nearby property owners.

(So even THEY limit what you can do)

So Beldin, like I said. There are NO ZONING LAWS AND NO BUILDING
CODES where I am building my home.

WRONG as usual, shithead.

The STATE passed them.
The fact that the COUNTY doesn't have any does NOT change that, shit for
brains

ONCE AGAIN, Alim the fucknut, you show you CANNOT read, and cling to some
goddamned idiotic premise.

STATE law supercedes COUNTY law, shithead

Let's look at something, shit for brains :
The Grayson County Sheriff’s Office enforces the laws of the State of
Texas throughout Grayson County

This would mean, fucknut, that the Sherrif could technically come and
enforce the state building code.

ANd of course, there's this lovely CTA disclaimer at the bottom
This information certainly is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of
issues you might consider before buying real estate for investment or for
your dream home. This list can, however, start you on a process where you
evaluate or compare the advantages of one life style over the other.

The STATE law says you have a building code, shit for brains

What the county enforces is irrelevent.

Do you GET that yet, or are you STILL a fucking moron?

> Fuckhead!
> The claim went from "Some" to "Most" to "Nearly all"
>
> \For the hell of it, I called my broker and asked about insurance in
> Texas.
> She did a quick computer search and couldn't find ANYONE who'd write a
> homeowner's policy covering dog bites for a pit bull.
>
> NONE.
>
> So, shithead, if your broker is some tiny, ma and pa idiot group, you
> could
> conceivably be right.
> HIGHLY unlikely,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are really obsessed aren't you. You got your
broker to waste her time trying to prove a point for you on a
newsgroup argument ROFL.

***

I got her to make a phone call

It wasn't terribly difficult

So a quick Google search couldn't find ANYONE who would write a
policy? Have you ANY idea how many insurance companies do business
in Texas? There you go again, unable to accept that someone who lives
here and has had insurance here for 30 someodd years might know a bit
more about it than you.

***

You know NOTHING on this topic, shithead, and you've proved it repeatedly,
as documented.

BET, shithead

Seriously Beldin. Learn to accept the fact that others may know
things you dont. It will save you a lot of embarrassment. Most of us
learned it during childhood. You may never grasp it.

***

Alim, you're a complete joke.

You claim idiotic things, then deny the facts.

You CLAIM dog restrictions were in Mass, then Not in Texas, then not your
insurance provider.

All with no evidence, and each claim was refuted until you were too
chickenshit to provide your insurance provider

You're fairly hopeless