DOOMSDAY PREPPERS.. WOW

DDawgster

Feb 14, 2012, 10:32:19 PM2/14/12
what a bunch of fuckin loons

they show their land and food supplies while claiming anonimity

one moron from texas has 4 vehicles in his "bug out" plan.. i wonder if
this moron has thought about the fact that the roads will be completely
jammed up and gasoline will become more sought than gold or air

i am going to have a lot of fun picking this one apart

and the PEOPLE ..lol.. oh the humanity

it is like an audition for the beverly hillbillies and deliverance all
rolled in to one

> Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..

Another gem from Alim Nassor

---

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Feb 14, 2012, 10:53:05 PM2/14/12
On Feb 14, 7:32 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> one moron from texas has 4 vehicles in his "bug out" plan.. i wonder if
> this moron has thought about the fact that the roads will be completely
> jammed up and gasoline will become more sought than gold or air

I'm sure he has thought about that and has made plans to get the fuck
out of Dodge before the shit hits the fan. I'm also sure he keeps his
gas tanks topped up and has enough gasoline in cans to make sure he
can reach his bug out destination.

> i am going to have a lot of fun picking this one apart

No, you will make a total fool out of yourself, as usual, by talking
out your ass on subjects you don't understand.

A lot of very smart people have spent years thinking about how to deal
with TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it). Yet you imagine
your ignorant, uninformed opinion carries more weight.

Here. Educate yourself --

http://www.survivalblog.com/

http://survivalblog.com/newbies.html

William Coleman (ramashiva)

BillB

Feb 14, 2012, 11:11:03 PM2/14/12
On 2/14/2012 7:53 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> A lot of very smart people have spent years thinking about how to deal
> with TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it).

Including me. It's sort of a hobby and a game with me, but you never
know when it could turn into something much, much more. I have come to
the determination that I can't really *fully* prepare for such a
contingency without uprooting my present life. Getting out of Vancouver
will be next to impossible without a private helicopter, so the best I
can do is be fully prepared to shelter in place, which I try to be. I do
have a couple of bugout duffles packed and ready to go on a moment's
notice, but it's doubtful they will do me any good (as far as hitting
the road)

One idea I came up with myself a while ago...I think it could be a good
idea to have some very official-looking counterfeit quarantine notices
and flagging tape to post on my doors and windows. I think if there's
one thing that might dissuade marauders from attempting a forcible
entry, and moving on to greener pastures, it would be the prospect of
contracting an awful airborne disease. Good idea, or stupid?

DDawgster

Feb 14, 2012, 11:11:00 PM2/14/12
actually i see fallacies in most of the common threads "SOLD" by the
experts

store a shitload of stuff.. someone will come and steal it

bug out .. travel will be perilous at best

unles of course you think the 29.95 survival manual is better than the
12.95 manual

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Feb 14, 2012, 11:31:44 PM2/14/12
On Feb 14, 8:11 pm, BillB <bo...@shaw1.ca> wrote:

> On 2/14/2012 7:53 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> > A lot of very smart people have spent years thinking about how to deal
> > with TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it).

> Including me. It's sort of a hobby and a game with me, but you never
> know when it could turn into something much, much more. I have come to
> the determination that I can't really *fully* prepare for such a
> contingency without uprooting my present life. Getting out of Vancouver
> will be next to impossible without a private helicopter, so the best I
> can do is be fully prepared to shelter in place, which I try to be. I do
> have a couple of bugout duffles packed and ready to go on a moment's
> notice, but it's doubtful they will do me any good (as far as hitting
> the road)

There has been a lot of discussion about surviving in a large
metropolitan area on Survival Blog. The consensus is that it's
generally a bad idea. But keeping at least a few weeks of food and
water on hand is an excellent idea for a wide range of disaster and
emergency scenarios. If you are going to shelter in place, you need
to have blackout drapes on all windows, and you need to have a
soundproofed room to watch TV and listen to music.

If you haven't already done it, you should find a remote, seldom
visited area at least 100 miles from Vancouver. Ideally, you want a
location with water, as well as flora and fauna for foraging and
hunting. Go on some two-week camping trips so you will know exactly
what equipment and supplies you need to survive for an extended
period. While there, try to survive by eating the native plants and
animals. You can also cache food, water, weapons, etc. at such a site
if you want to go to the trouble.

Ideally, you get out of Dodge BEFORE the shit hits the fan. If that
isn't possible, like an asteroid strike, your bugout bag should
contain everything you need to hike to your bugout destination.
Anyone in good physical condition can hike 100 miles in a few days.

> One idea I came up with myself a while ago...I think it could be a good
> idea to have some very official-looking counterfeit quarantine notices
> and flagging tape to post on my doors and windows. I think if there's
> one thing that might dissuade  marauders from attempting a forcible
> entry, and moving on to greener pastures, it would be the prospect of
> contracting an awful airborne disease. Good idea, or stupid?

I don't know. It would show that people are probably inside. You
want to create the impression that no one is home.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Feb 14, 2012, 11:47:12 PM2/14/12
On Feb 14, 8:11 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> actually i see fallacies in most of the common threads "SOLD" by the
> experts

> store a shitload of stuff.. someone will come and steal it

> bug out .. travel will be perilous at best

Yes, those are problems that need to be dealt with. That doesn't mean
the problems are insurmountable.

Rather than throw up you hands and say there are no solutions, why not
start taking steps to increase the chances that you and your family
will be able to survive a wide range of emergency and disaster
scenarios? Having at least a one month supply of food and water for
your entire family is a good place to start.

Some people will survive all but the most severe doomsday scenarios.
Most of the survivors will be those who have planned and prepared for
such contingencies. As someone once said --

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

brewmaster

Feb 14, 2012, 11:56:43 PM2/14/12
And steer clear of Alim Nassor, he'll turn cannibal on your ass...

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Feb 15, 2012, 12:02:53 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 8:56 pm, "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> And steer clear of Alim Nassor, he'll turn cannibal on your ass...

Actually, Alim and people like him are exactly the kind of people you
would want to seek out. I don't know for sure, but I assume Alim has
stockpiled additional supplies specifically earmarked to help the
needy and destitute. It's the Christian way.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

brewmaster

Feb 15, 2012, 12:13:06 AM2/15/12
I was referring to the character in the book that Alim took his name from.

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

------

popinjay999

Feb 15, 2012, 12:16:51 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 8:31 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There has been a lot of discussion about surviving in a large
> metropolitan area on Survival Blog.  The consensus is that it's
> generally a bad idea.  But keeping at least a few weeks of food and
> water on hand is an excellent idea for a wide range of disaster and
> emergency scenarios.  If you are going to shelter in place, you need
> to have blackout drapes on all windows, and you need to have a
> soundproofed room to watch TV and listen to music.

I haven't given your discussion a lot of thought, but I have thought
about where I would like to move to and retire. I am more concerned
of something like a "100-year event" happening. I wouldn't want to
live in the path of a volcanic Mount Raineer. Highest on my list, of
course, is Las Vegas. I have recently tried to find descriptions on
the internet of past floods in the area. I would not want to settle
in an area of Vegas where a centennial flood would wipe me out.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Feb 15, 2012, 1:22:52 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 9:13 pm, "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> I was referring to the character in the book that Alim took his name from.

O I C. It's a literary reference to a character in a survival novel,
"Lucifer's Hammer". I wasn't aware of that. Excuse my ignorance.
Here is some background for my fellow ignorant cretins --

http://blogcritics.org/books/article/lucifers-hammer-takes-no-prisoners/

William Coleman (ramashiva)

popinjay999

Feb 15, 2012, 1:37:17 AM2/15/12
LOL @ Alim in a super fly mink coat!

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Feb 15, 2012, 1:56:48 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 10:37 pm, popinjay999 <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On Feb 14, 10:22 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Feb 14, 9:13 pm, "brewmaster" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> > > I was referring to the character in the book that Alim took his name from.

> > O I C.  It's a literary reference to a character in a survival novel,
> > "Lucifer's Hammer".  I wasn't aware of that.  Excuse my ignorance.
> > Here is some background for my fellow ignorant cretins --

> >http://blogcritics.org/books/article/lucifers-hammer-takes-no-prisoners/

> LOL @ Alim in a super fly mink coat!

I am puzzled that Alim took as his handle the name of a predatory
looter, in common parlance a Mutant Zombie Biker or member of the
Golden Horde. It is precisely this type of person who would be Alim's
greatest enemy in a TEOTWAWKI scenario.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 2:03:49 AM2/15/12

"Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message
***
Alim has already indicated he has a number of bullets to share with anyone
who appears at his doorstep, come the chaos

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:04:38 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 9:32 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> it is like an audition for the beverly hillbillies and deliverance all
> rolled in to one

No, I didn't audition.

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:07:13 AM2/15/12
I'm bugging in, but do have a backup plan to move to a family place 2
counties west.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 2:07:33 AM2/15/12

On Feb 14, 8:11 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> actually i see fallacies in most of the common threads "SOLD" by the
> experts

> store a shitload of stuff.. someone will come and steal it

> bug out .. travel will be perilous at best

Yes, those are problems that need to be dealt with. That doesn't mean
the problems are insurmountable.

Rather than throw up you hands and say there are no solutions, why not
start taking steps to increase the chances that you and your family
will be able to survive a wide range of emergency and disaster
scenarios? Having at least a one month supply of food and water for
your entire family is a good place to start.
***
Food to survive a local emergency is fine

Food to survive a worldwide crisis is not going to help much

If there's no order at all, there's no way to feed everyone long term. Short
term, your shit will be taken rather quickly

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:11:05 AM2/15/12
Also check out "One Second After" for a very realistic story of the
aftermath of an EMP attack. In my opinion, EMP is the most like
scenario for a catastrophe we face.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 2:12:12 AM2/15/12

On Feb 14, 7:32 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> one moron from texas has 4 vehicles in his "bug out" plan.. i wonder if
> this moron has thought about the fact that the roads will be completely
> jammed up and gasoline will become more sought than gold or air

I'm sure he has thought about that and has made plans to get the fuck
out of Dodge before the shit hits the fan. I'm also sure he keeps his
gas tanks topped up and has enough gasoline in cans to make sure he
can reach his bug out destination.

> i am going to have a lot of fun picking this one apart

No, you will make a total fool out of yourself, as usual, by talking
out your ass on subjects you don't understand.

A lot of very smart people have spent years thinking about how to deal
with TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it). Yet you imagine
your ignorant, uninformed opinion carries more weight.

***
Willie, you shithead, when the first instruction is to PRAY, you should see
how useless it is
First Things First
Before you begin to prepare, pray. As a Christian, I put my trust in God's
guidance, providence, and protection. You can and should do the same. (See
my Prayer page.)

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:06:14 AM2/15/12
On of my favorite sites.

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:08:14 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 10:47 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 14, 8:11 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> > actually i see fallacies in most of the common threads "SOLD" by the
> > experts
> > store a shitload of stuff.. someone will come and steal it
> > bug out .. travel will be perilous at best
>
> Yes, those are problems that need to be dealt with.  That doesn't mean
> the problems are insurmountable.
>
> Rather than throw up you hands and say there are no solutions, why not
> start taking steps to increase the chances that you and your family
> will be able to survive a wide range of emergency and disaster
> scenarios?  Having at least a one month supply of food and water for
> your entire family is a good place to start.

My thoughts exactly. I argued that with Beldin when i still thought
he was worth engaging.

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:13:45 AM2/15/12
Just having fun with it William.

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:08:58 AM2/15/12
Well, the ass is where the best meat is. I gotta meet up with a
crazy preacher and a pussy doctor before it clicks though.

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:13:27 AM2/15/12
You gottsa be prepared for nucular winter bru.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 2:26:41 AM2/15/12

"Alim Nassor" <alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Feb 14, 10:47 pm, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 14, 8:11 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
>
> > actually i see fallacies in most of the common threads "SOLD" by the
> > experts
> > store a shitload of stuff.. someone will come and steal it
> > bug out .. travel will be perilous at best
>
> Yes, those are problems that need to be dealt with. That doesn't mean
> the problems are insurmountable.
>
> Rather than throw up you hands and say there are no solutions, why not
> start taking steps to increase the chances that you and your family
> will be able to survive a wide range of emergency and disaster
> scenarios? Having at least a one month supply of food and water for
> your entire family is a good place to start.

My thoughts exactly. I argued that with Beldin when i still thought
he was worth engaging.

You didn't argue that at all, shithead.
To argue means I disagree with it.
We agrued about your moronic cache of 2 years worth of out of code canned
goods

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Feb 15, 2012, 2:14:51 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 11:11 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Also check out "One Second After" for a very realistic story of the
> aftermath of an EMP attack.  In my opinion, EMP is the most like
> scenario for a catastrophe we face.

Did you hear a dog fart? Never ceases to amaze me that some people
are such rude sociopaths that they keep trying to be part of a
conversation with people they know don't want to talk to them.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 2:33:30 AM2/15/12

"Wilhelm Kuhlmann" <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in message
***
Shithead, some poor slob might mistakenly think you aren't a clueless retard

Making fun of your stupidity IS a hobby of mine, granted, but so many share
it

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:09:46 AM2/15/12
Read it William, great book.

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:05:39 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 10:11 pm, BillB <bo...@shaw1.ca> wrote:
> On 2/14/2012 7:53 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:
>

> > A lot of very smart people have spent years thinking about how to deal
> > with TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it).
>
> Including me. It's sort of a hobby and a game with me, but you never
> know when it could turn into something much, much more. I have come to
> the determination that I can't really *fully* prepare for such a
> contingency without uprooting my present life. Getting out of Vancouver
> will be next to impossible without a private helicopter, so the best I
> can do is be fully prepared to shelter in place, which I try to be. I do
> have a couple of bugout duffles packed and ready to go on a moment's
> notice, but it's doubtful they will do me any good (as far as hitting
> the road)
>
> One idea I came up with myself a while ago...I think it could be a good
> idea to have some very official-looking counterfeit quarantine notices
> and flagging tape to post on my doors and windows. I think if there's
> one thing that might dissuade  marauders from attempting a forcible
> entry, and moving on to greener pastures, it would be the prospect of
> contracting an awful airborne disease. Good idea, or stupid?

Wow Bill, I never figured you for a prepper. Good for you!.

BillB

Feb 15, 2012, 2:48:37 AM2/15/12
On 2/14/2012 11:05 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:

> Wow Bill, I never figured you for a prepper. Good for you!.

A man has to take all reasonable precautions to protect his family.

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:54:24 AM2/15/12
I thought I smelled something

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 2:54:49 AM2/15/12
Absolutely.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 2:59:30 AM2/15/12

"Alim Nassor" <alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
***
That'd be your own bullshit

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 3:00:02 AM2/15/12

"Alim Nassor" <alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
***
Of course nutjobs like you two take wasteful,. unreasonable precautions that
won't really work

popinjay999

Feb 15, 2012, 2:32:49 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 11:08 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> My thoughts exactly.  I argued that with Beldin when i still thought
> he was worth engaging.

Isn't it hilarious to see his desperate attempts to converse with
someone sprinkled in amongst our posts? He has only his self to blame
for being boycotted. No doubt he has regretted it to himself, yet he
can't change and continues to be maggotesque.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Feb 15, 2012, 3:10:15 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 11:54 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I thought I smelled something

This thread has totally tilted Maggot the Faggot. He is so on tilt
that he isn't even trying to hide the fact that he is a howling
satanic demon --

"when the first instruction is to PRAY, you should see how useless it
is"

Straight from the mouth of the Father of Lies.

This thread needs to be cleansed from being defiled by blasphemy from
the resident howling satanic demon --

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and
it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who
seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is
there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then,
being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much
more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who
ask Him!"

Matthew 7:7-11 (NKJV)

"And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

Matthew 21:22 (NKJV)

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 3:16:03 AM2/15/12
It's somehow funny and pitiful at the same time.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 4:31:32 AM2/15/12

On Feb 14, 11:54 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I thought I smelled something

This thread has totally tilted Maggot the Faggot. He is so on tilt
that he isn't even trying to hide the fact that he is a howling
satanic demon --
***
Wow, Willie, when lying is the best you got, I suppose you need to go with
it

"when the first instruction is to PRAY, you should see how useless it
is"

Straight from the mouth of the Father of Lies.
***
Yeah, you are speaking, Willie

This thread needs to be cleansed from being defiled by blasphemy from
the resident howling satanic demon --

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and
it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who
seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is
there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? If you then,
being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much
more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who
ask Him!"

Matthew 7:7-11 (NKJV)

"And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

Matthew 21:22 (NKJV)

***
Willie, people can WRITE anything

If prayer is your first line of defense, you're a fuckin' moron.

There is no scientific evidence AT ALL of any interventionist god

So FUCK YOU

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 4:32:19 AM2/15/12

"Alim Nassor" <alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
***
Not especially. You idiots regularly prove you read what I wrote.

That you're too stupid to rebut it isn't surprising at all

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 4:33:14 AM2/15/12

"popinjay999" <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
can't change and continues to be maggotesque.]

***
Peepee, I have the host of moronic things posted here by others to explain
why I rip em up

Did you enjoy your dog show?

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Feb 15, 2012, 4:52:06 AM2/15/12
It isn't just pitiful, it's unmistakable evidence of a demented
sociopath. Maggot likes to claim that RGP isn't real. On the
contrary, RGP is more real than everyday life. Here, people are not
constrained by the usual social conventions of face to face
interaction, and their true selves manifest.

In everyday life, if you repeatedly try to butt into the conversations
of others, and keep trying to talk to people when they have repeatedly
told you they don't want to talk to you, then you are guilty of
harassment and stalking and can go to jail.

Maggot exhibits exactly that behavior here and doesn't understand that
he is just demonstrating that he is a demented sociopath who needs to
be locked up. Like all sociopaths, Maggot is clever and resourceful.
He has managed to convince some people here and in the real world that
he is actually a nice guy.

Unfortunately for Maggot, there are quite a few people here who see
Maggot for exactly what he is.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 5:16:15 AM2/15/12

On Feb 15, 12:16 am, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Feb 15, 1:32 am, popinjay999 <paulpopin...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> > Isn't it hilarious to see his desperate attempts to converse with
> > someone sprinkled in amongst our posts? He has only his self to blame
> > for being boycotted. No doubt he has regretted it to himself, yet he
> > can't change and continues to be maggotesque.

> It's somehow funny and pitiful at the same time.

It isn't just pitiful, it's unmistakable evidence of a demented
sociopath. Maggot likes to claim that RGP isn't real. On the
contrary, RGP is more real than everyday life. Here, people are not
constrained by the usual social conventions of face to face
interaction, and their true selves manifest.
***
So you claim to REALLY have all those magic powers you've claimed

WOW! You ARE a complete fucking whackjob'

In everyday life, if you repeatedly try to butt into the conversations
of others, and keep trying to talk to people when they have repeatedly
told you they don't want to talk to you, then you are guilty of
harassment and stalking and can go to jail.
***
Oh bullshit

You don't have to post moronic bullshit that needs correction, Willie
That's your choice, to be a pathetic moron

Maggot exhibits exactly that behavior here and doesn't understand that
he is just demonstrating that he is a demented sociopath who needs to
be locked up. Like all sociopaths, Maggot is clever and resourceful.
He has managed to convince some people here and in the real world that
he is actually a nice guy.
****
Willie, I will always be nicer than you

Of course, you set the bar very fucking low

Unfortunately for Maggot, there are quite a few people here who see
Maggot for exactly what he is.
***
Not you, obviously

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 6:08:21 AM2/15/12

"Alim Nassor" <alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
***
That explains a lot

da pickle

Feb 15, 2012, 8:17:40 AM2/15/12
On 2/15/2012 1:07 AM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:

> Rather than throw up you hands and say there are no solutions, why not
> start taking steps to increase the chances that you and your family
> will be able to survive a wide range of emergency and disaster
> scenarios? Having at least a one month supply of food and water for
> your entire family is a good place to start.
> ***
> Food to survive a local emergency is fine
>
> Food to survive a worldwide crisis is not going to help much
>
> If there's no order at all, there's no way to feed everyone long term. Short
> term, your shit will be taken rather quickly

I know that I am violating a quite successful program that seems to be
working quite well, Beldin, but when I read this post ... which was the
first one from you that I saw in this thread ... I was prompted to
respond. I muffled my first impulse to read the rest of the thread.

I believe this is one of the first responses you made to this thread. I
was interested in your last sentence and wanted to ask exactly "who" was
going to take away my shit in the short term? My group of survivalists
will not be the ones having things taken from them. I would certainly
be aligned with Alim at some point in time, if our paths cross.

And I wanted to compliment you on what was a bit of an arrogant post,
but one that was free from invective. I am glad that I read the rest of
your posts. While I agree that you are immediately greeted with adverse
comments, when you are responded to (or about) at all, that is a result
of a long history.

It seems impossible for you to NOT go all crazy with your posts. It is
the reason that few take any time at all to discuss anything WITH you
but sometimes post something about you. Your posts have, of late, been
mostly not bad at all and much fewer than in the past. But you cannot
refrain from getting into strings of non-responded-to defenses of the
indefensible. Just ignore the juvenile banter "behind" your front ...
it does not good and only delays the time when some might again respond
to your posts in a reasonable manner.

There are others today that are worse than you ever were, but if you
would like to be given a second chance, you need to do penance. The
next time you find a need to post something that adds nothing more than
calling someone a shithead, stop and go kiss your girlfriend or hug the
dog or something else ... just resist the urge to lower yourself to
their level. Or make a conscious decision to become a different persona
on RGP ... adopt a new name ... try something new. Look at the action
BILLbea gets.

popinjay999

Feb 15, 2012, 8:59:57 AM2/15/12
On Feb 15, 5:17 am, da pickle <jcpick...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

> Or make a conscious decision to become a different persona
> on RGP ... adopt a new name ... try something new.  Look at the action
> BILLbea gets.

There is absolutely zero possibility of him changing his name and so-
called persona and not being recognized as he continues to post.
Consider the whale, for instance. Beldin is like a whale. He might be
able to swim beneath the surface for a little while, but eventually he
has to bring his big fat ass up for air.

You know it, and I know it, Pickle, everyone knows it. This so-called
persona he lives on RGP is very very close to his real life
character. The big difference being that he doesn't talk all the shit
in face to face situations, lest he get his fucking face punched in.

popinjay999

Feb 15, 2012, 8:41:00 AM2/15/12
On Feb 15, 1:52 am, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately for Maggot, there are quite a few people here who see
> Maggot for exactly what he is.

A howling satanic demon

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 9:13:41 AM2/15/12

"da pickle" <jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 2/15/2012 1:07 AM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:
>
>> Rather than throw up you hands and say there are no solutions, why not
>> start taking steps to increase the chances that you and your family
>> will be able to survive a wide range of emergency and disaster
>> scenarios? Having at least a one month supply of food and water for
>> your entire family is a good place to start.
>> ***
>> Food to survive a local emergency is fine
>>
>> Food to survive a worldwide crisis is not going to help much
>>
>> If there's no order at all, there's no way to feed everyone long term.
>> Short
>> term, your shit will be taken rather quickly
>
> I know that I am violating a quite successful program that seems to be
> working quite well, Beldin, but when I read this post ... which was the
> first one from you that I saw in this thread ... I was prompted to
> respond. I muffled my first impulse to read the rest of the thread.
>
> I believe this is one of the first responses you made to this thread. I
> was interested in your last sentence and wanted to ask exactly "who" was
> going to take away my shit in the short term? My group of survivalists
> will not be the ones having things taken from them. I would certainly be
> aligned with Alim at some point in time, if our paths cross.

Who? The hundreds of thousands of hungry people around the area.

Mobs. This is chaos, remember. People will spot working generators and
gather. Alim's painted a target. Loads of people know who he is.

Hell, the guys with guns might start culling the herd early

Do remember, less than 1% of the population produce food for this country.
With no distribution, whole states will be starving soon

> And I wanted to compliment you on what was a bit of an arrogant post, but
> one that was free from invective. I am glad that I read the rest of your
> posts. While I agree that you are immediately greeted with adverse
> comments, when you are responded to (or about) at all, that is a result of
> a long history.

Dude, I fight with people. They are free to rethink their positions at any
time.

I'm generally not going to change the mind of the poster. I hope to keep the
openminded thinking

> It seems impossible for you to NOT go all crazy with your posts. It is
> the reason that few take any time at all to discuss anything WITH you but
> sometimes post something about you. Your posts have, of late, been mostly
> not bad at all and much fewer than in the past. But you cannot refrain
> from getting into strings of non-responded-to defenses of the
> indefensible. Just ignore the juvenile banter "behind" your front ... it
> does not good and only delays the time when some might again respond to
> your posts in a reasonable manner.

Everything I defend is totally defendable

Besides, I try and help. Let's look at Paul a second.

Regardless of everything I don't like about him, the man likes animals. He's
good about pets. He supports SPCA's and adopting from shelters. These are
good things.

Then he plugs the dog show. Doesn't mention the whole Pedigree dogfood
supporting shelter-adoption, so they lost sponsership deal. I must assume he
doesn't know, so I tell him (and everyone else) to be helpful

No matter what his response is, I helped people who actually care about dogs
know what's going on

> There are others today that are worse than you ever were, but if you would
> like to be given a second chance, you need to do penance. The next time
> you find a need to post something that adds nothing more than calling
> someone a shithead, stop and go kiss your girlfriend or hug the dog or
> something else ... just resist the urge to lower yourself to their level.
> Or make a conscious decision to become a different persona on RGP ...
> adopt a new name ... try something new. Look at the action BILLbea gets.

I don't fight about politics on facebook, or with my friends, or anywhere
else. I go through life being polite.
This isn't real life. Peepee is a characterture, Coleman is a farce, Clave
is hyperbole incarnate. I'm not even going to try and break down Pepe. None
of them actually embody the person at the keyboard, so it's perfectly safe
for me to fire all barrels.It's healthy to go balls out in a discussion
sometimes.

Contrary to Coleman's myth, I never merely call someone a name. There is
always a counterpoint or some fact in the post as well, though any number
focus on the insult

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 9:22:42 AM2/15/12

"popinjay999" <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
***
Peepee, that's false

There is EVERY likelihood I could pass, and I'd bet money, except you and
Willie would break out the IP address sniffers, and of course, my work times
make my posting times rather easy to look at

da pickle

Feb 15, 2012, 9:25:43 AM2/15/12
On 2/15/2012 8:13 AM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:

> Hell, the guys with guns might start culling the herd early

You don't hear what you read ... "I" am in with the guys with the guns.

Back to the boycott.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 9:30:51 AM2/15/12

> On 2/15/2012 8:13 AM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:
>
>> Hell, the guys with guns might start culling the herd early
>
> You don't hear what you read ... "I" am in with the guys with the guns.
Of course I read what I read.

You're old. They look at supplies that will last 2 months for 50. Or 2 years
for 8

People backstab over lottery winnings. Do you seriously think you can trust
people that are supposed to help you, if the chaos comes?

Especially if, like Alim, they're already committed to shooting the friends
and neighbors that aren't in their little group.

Pickle, there's no rule of law in chaos. By definition

> Back to the boycott.
Again, you condemn me for something you got wrong.
You failed to grasp my point the first time, so I made it much more obvious
this time. That is still your failure at reading, though, not mine.

popinjay999

Feb 15, 2012, 9:47:25 AM2/15/12
On Feb 15, 6:25 am, da pickle <jcpick...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

> You don't hear what you read ... "I" am in with the guys with the guns.
>
> Back to the boycott.

LOL @ Pickle thinking he could reason with a howling satanic demon.

BTSinAustin

Feb 15, 2012, 9:55:21 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14 2012 10:32 PM, DDawgster wrote:

> what a bunch of fuckin loons
>
> they show their land and food supplies while claiming anonimity
>
> one moron from texas has 4 vehicles in his "bug out" plan.. i wonder if
> this moron has thought about the fact that the roads will be completely
> jammed up and gasoline will become more sought than gold or air
>
> i am going to have a lot of fun picking this one apart
>
> and the PEOPLE ..lol.. oh the humanity
>
> it is like an audition for the beverly hillbillies and deliverance all
> rolled in to one
>

> > Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..
>
> Another gem from Alim Nassor
>
> ---

This amazes me every time it comes up. Y2k etc. Crazy people

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 10:00:44 AM2/15/12

"popinjay999" <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
***
And yet, he does try and talk to you about things, Peepee

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 15, 2012, 10:01:39 AM2/15/12

"popinjay999" <paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
***
I have never howled. I don't believe in Satan. I am not remotely demonic

Other than that, Peepee

bratt

Feb 15, 2012, 10:11:06 AM2/15/12
On Feb 15 2012 8:55 AM, BTSinAustin wrote:

> This amazes me every time it comes up. Y2k etc. Crazy people

Y2K is totally different from doomsday etc. It was a real threat because
of a computer based society. No boogiemen involved.

On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

-------

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 10:19:58 AM2/15/12
Google EMP and see if you think that is a real threat.

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 10:19:21 AM2/15/12
I knew Y2k was a non starter. No bank was going to forget that I owed
them money. And my dishwasher didn't care what day it was.

chandler

Feb 15, 2012, 10:23:07 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14 2012 11:31 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

If you are going to shelter in place, you need
> to have blackout drapes on all windows, and you need to have a
> soundproofed room to watch TV and listen to music.

There is going to be TV at the end of the world? Probably just feckin
reruns, I bet. A playlist for the end of the world is something to
consider, though... Music to survive by. Eye Of The Tiger? Gloria
Gaynor's classic? No, too obvious. I'm going Kenny G. Must remain calm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJjVMqNIgA&feature=fvwrel

I had a couple of episodes of this series loaded up on the DVR and gave
them a shot the other day. It falls prey to the usual reality show crap.
Commercial TV is more interested in selling soap than anything else.

Gimmee the shot. Get freaky famous. Or famous for being a freak.
Whatever. Help me feed the beast...

The couple living in their shipping container fort holed up with 50 years
worth of pickles, for example. They test whether their structure is bullet
proof by firing 22 (presumably LR) at the absolute strongest point of
their structure --The corner framing. if you plan to be up against bad
guys who insist on firing rimfire ammo only at the corners of your
container this is a perfect test.

The girl from Houston who had about a case of water and a box of MREs in
her apartment. She planned to go to Mexico? Seriously? Your plan for
survival is to get to the place where they have gotten a head start and
have begun cutting people's heads off before the end of the world?
Seriously!? And she planned to shoot her cat... Again, seriously? That
cat has more survival instincts and skills than most humans ever will. It
just has the bad luck to be kept by one of the dumbest survivalists in
Houston. The most solid part of her survival plan was to use sex to keep
herself alive. She wasn't exactly hot, but she might be end-of-the-world
hot.

Chandler

popinjay999

Feb 15, 2012, 10:22:13 AM2/15/12
On Feb 15, 7:11 am, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On Feb 15 2012 8:55 AM, BTSinAustin wrote:
>
> > This amazes me every time it comes up.   Y2k etc.   Crazy people
>
> Y2K is totally different from doomsday etc.  It was a real threat because
> of a computer based society.  No boogiemen involved.

Besides that, there is plenty of precedenct for "shit hitting the
proverbial fan". The posters who deny its possibility are not paying
attention to history. There can be two possible causes of
"doomsday". One would be nature, but more likely something caused by
sinister forces of man. Either one, would probably not be permanent.
Sure, long enough to see thousands, even millions, of people perish,
but ultimately not permanent.

VegasJerry

Feb 15, 2012, 10:54:11 AM2/15/12
I never saw that as a survival threat; as in "water and food." It's more
of a communications threat. Those in communications and power distribution
take it serious.

Jerry 'n Vegas

BTSinAustin

Feb 15, 2012, 12:20:38 PM2/15/12
My dad's brother rest his soul, was so convinced it was going to be the
end of the world he converted all his money to silver and gold. He didn't
live to see the actual day and or the yawns heard round the world. At the
time I was IT director of a 100ish seat company and spent the weekend out
of town. Didn't bother to go in and check it was such a non event.

mo_ntresor

Feb 15, 2012, 12:34:41 PM2/15/12
i enjoyed the episodes i watched. same criticisms. seems like they had
an idea, threw some shit against the wall, didn't expect there to be much
interest beyond a couple episodes. maybe the publicity will scare up some
more real deals.

mo_ntresor

mo_ntresor

Feb 15, 2012, 12:53:57 PM2/15/12
On Feb 15 2012 8:22 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> > Y2K is totally different from doomsday etc.  It was a real threat because
> > of a computer based society.  No boogiemen involved.
>
> Besides that, there is plenty of precedenct for "shit hitting the
> proverbial fan". The posters who deny its possibility are not paying
> attention to history. There can be two possible causes of
> "doomsday". One would be nature, but more likely something caused by
> sinister forces of man. Either one, would probably not be permanent.
> Sure, long enough to see thousands, even millions, of people perish,
> but ultimately not permanent.

funny, i view cyberterrorism or warfare as more likely calamitous than
some of those other things. the chinese have already hacked out electric
grid. stuxnet shows coded mechanical sabotage doable and potent.

mo_ntresor

-----

DDawgster

Feb 15, 2012, 1:22:47 PM2/15/12
On Feb 15 2012 1:32 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> On Feb 14, 11:08 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > My thoughts exactly.  I argued that with Beldin when i still thought
> > he was worth engaging.
> >

> Isn't it hilarious to see his desperate attempts to converse with
> someone sprinkled in amongst our posts? He has only his self to blame
> for being boycotted. No doubt he has regretted it to himself, yet he
> can't change and continues to be maggotesque.

i KF'd him over a year ago.. you guys LOVE beldin or you would do the
same

or else you just love to hate

> Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..

Another gem from Alim Nassor

zox625

Feb 15, 2012, 1:57:07 PM2/15/12
On Feb 15 2012 10:19 AM, Alim Nassor wrote:

Y2K was a legitimate threat but was averted because tons of programmers
did the work to fix the date issues in all that legacy software (I was one
of them). People that said there wasn't any problem to begin with were
wrong.

----

ChrisRobin

Feb 15, 2012, 1:55:34 PM2/15/12
On Feb 15 2012 10:22 AM, popinjay999 wrote:

> Besides that, there is plenty of precedenct for "shit hitting the
> proverbial fan". The posters who deny its possibility are not paying
> attention to history. There can be two possible causes of
> "doomsday". One would be nature, but more likely something caused by
> sinister forces of man. Either one, would probably not be permanent.
> Sure, long enough to see thousands, even millions, of people perish,
> but ultimately not permanent.

Agreed, it wouldn't even have to be a friggin' natural disaster. Any kind
of major economic dislocation could potentially result in empty grocery
store shelves in a matter of days. Life in any urban environment could be
very uncomfortable for weeks... honestly you have to be pretty damned
stupid not to be prepared for at least a short-term disruption of normal
life. People in this country riot over discounted electronics every
Christmas – does anyone really want to see what happens when these same
mouth-breathers are starving and the McDonalds drive-thru is closed?

phlash74

Feb 15, 2012, 2:45:54 PM2/15/12
My favorite Y2K joke was that any airplane in the air at midnight would
have the date roll over to 1900, the airplane's computers would realize
that airplanes hadn't been invented yet, and the plane would fall out of
the sky.

Michael

-----------------
"> phlash
On your circle jerk k00l kidz email list. Should be disqualified for
that, but I'll give him a pass because he is smart." - ramashiva,
8/22/2010

"Hitler has already been forgiven, but you have not." - Reptillian AKA
Igotskillz, 4/6/2011

----

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 3:03:23 PM2/15/12
If the power grid went down for a few months, you would think it was a
survival threat.

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 3:05:22 PM2/15/12
Oh, I know there were issues, but it was WAY overblown. Remember the
people who claimed EVERYTHING with a chip would quit working?

Alim Nassor

Feb 15, 2012, 3:06:03 PM2/15/12
LOL.

phlash74

Feb 15, 2012, 3:16:06 PM2/15/12
Yeah, if you want to talk about REAL problems caused by overflow, just ask
Dig Dug:

http://donhodges.com/images/digdug/dig_dug_level_256_kill_screen.gif

Michael

-----------------
"> phlash
On your circle jerk k00l kidz email list. Should be disqualified for
that, but I'll give him a pass because he is smart." - ramashiva,
8/22/2010

"Hitler has already been forgiven, but you have not." - Reptillian AKA
Igotskillz, 4/6/2011

mo_ntresor

Feb 15, 2012, 3:20:13 PM2/15/12
On Feb 15 2012 1:16 PM, phlash74 wrote:

> > Oh, I know there were issues, but it was WAY overblown. Remember the
> > people who claimed EVERYTHING with a chip would quit working?
>
> Yeah, if you want to talk about REAL problems caused by overflow, just ask
> Dig Dug:
>
> http://donhodges.com/images/digdug/dig_dug_level_256_kill_screen.gif

have you seen king of kong? one of the best docs of all time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0923752/

billy mitchell kill screens it. no footage of the perfect pac man game
though.

mo_ntresor

phlash74

Feb 15, 2012, 3:40:45 PM2/15/12
Yes, great movie. Although Steve Wiebe was the one shown reaching the kill
screen in the movie, Mitchell was never shown playing DK. Just footage of
the tape he submitted.

The site I got that screenshot from (donhodges.com) has an archive with
several articles analyzing glitches and Easter eggs in some classic games,
with detailed explanations, commented assembly code and fixes for emulated
versions of them, including DK and Pac-Man:
http://donhodges.com/archive.htm

(There's also a bunch of political posts on that page, but those are
easily ignored if you so choose)

Michael

-----------------
"> phlash
On your circle jerk k00l kidz email list. Should be disqualified for
that, but I'll give him a pass because he is smart." - ramashiva,
8/22/2010

"Hitler has already been forgiven, but you have not." - Reptillian AKA
Igotskillz, 4/6/2011

-------

Bea Foroni

Feb 15, 2012, 3:07:27 PM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 7:32 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> what a bunch of fuckin loons
>
> they show their land and food supplies while claiming anonimity
>
> one moron from texas has 4 vehicles in his "bug out" plan.. i wonder if
> this moron has thought about the fact that the roads will be completely
> jammed up and gasoline will become more sought than gold or air
>
> i am going to have a lot of fun picking this one apart
>
> and the PEOPLE ..lol.. oh the humanity
>
> it is like an audition for the beverly hillbillies and deliverance all
> rolled in to one
>
> > Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..
>
> Another gem from Alim Nassor
>
> ---

You know, I see these shows and it seems like a commercial to sell you
a bunch of crap. Same people who fall for the guns will save us, fall
for the gold will feed us, and then it is nooo, it is seeds that will
save us. Ahhhhh run for the hills! The end is near.

Want to survive the end times? It ain't by (buy?) hoarding or digging
a real cool hole in the ground.

The way to survive civil meltdown is to have a needed skill. Who do
you think would survive, an accountant with a pocket full of gold or
someone who knows how to start an IV? Who would rebuild the world, a
lawyer with a gun collection. or someone who knows how and where to
sink a well? A survivorlist isn't a stockbroker with a Hummer, its a
man who knows how to grow a crop.

I've know some whacked out survivalists. Special shoutout to Les
whose apartment in Hollywood is sandbagged and stocked for a week long
seige. The survivor is the person who can jetison all their stuff and
still feed themselves. The rest are a bunch of nuts who will feel as
if they wasted their money if the world doesn't end.

Wilhelm Kuhlmann

Feb 15, 2012, 3:53:11 PM2/15/12
On Feb 15, 12:07 pm, Bea Foroni <BeaFor...@msn.com> wrote:

>  I've know some whacked out survivalists. Special shoutout to Les
> whose apartment in Hollywood is sandbagged and stocked for a week long
> seige. The survivor is the person who can jetison all their stuff and
> still feed themselves. The rest are a bunch of nuts who will feel as
> if they wasted their money if the world doesn't end.

Great logic. Do you feel you have wasted your money if you pay for
fire insurance and your house never burns down?

It's called contingency planning and making preparations to deal with
the widest possible range of risks. It's perfectly rational, and
people like you who scoff at preppers are clueless.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

mo_ntresor

Feb 15, 2012, 4:12:29 PM2/15/12
On Feb 15 2012 1:53 PM, Wilhelm Kuhlmann wrote:

> >  I've know some whacked out survivalists. Special shoutout to Les
> > whose apartment in Hollywood is sandbagged and stocked for a week long
> > seige. The survivor is the person who can jetison all their stuff and
> > still feed themselves. The rest are a bunch of nuts who will feel as
> > if they wasted their money if the world doesn't end.
>
> Great logic. Do you feel you have wasted your money if you pay for
> fire insurance and your house never burns down?
>
> It's called contingency planning and making preparations to deal with
> the widest possible range of risks. It's perfectly rational, and
> people like you who scoff at preppers are clueless.

same for those who think gold's going to be worthless. they'll make great
pets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpkmtweNQ-U

annie lennox can sing!

mo_ntresor

-------

chandler

Feb 15, 2012, 5:02:48 PM2/15/12
Eh, I'll probably give them a pass. The thing is, it's incredibly
interesting subject matter that can be approached by many different angles
and TV, as it most often does, screws it up going lowest common
denominator. End of the world/ breakdown of civilization is an incredibly
sexy topic. You might examine it through the prism of morality, ethics,
sociology, biology, economics, engineering etc. And it's a seductive
fantasy in an even richer way than war is seductive. You get to recreate
the world... assuming you are one who survives.

Rudy Reyes (Fruity Rudy of the book and HBO miniseries Generation Kill)
had an interesting pilot called Apocalypse Man. Don't think it ever got
picked up. It was kind of "Magyverish" in nature. I liked that about it.
Now he is the real deal.

Chandler

chandler

Feb 15, 2012, 5:07:17 PM2/15/12
On Feb 15 2012 10:19 AM, Alim Nassor wrote:

It brought down Serenity.

Chandler

Clave

Feb 15, 2012, 5:11:32 PM2/15/12
"chandler" <a5a...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> On Feb 15 2012 10:19 AM, Alim Nassor wrote:

>> > Y2K is totally different from doomsday etc. It was a real threat
>> > because
>> > of a computer based society. No boogiemen involved.

>> > On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
>> > Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas
>> >
>> > -------
>>
>> Google EMP and see if you think that is a real threat.
>
> It brought down Serenity.

And the Nebuchadnezzar.

Jim

VegasJerry

Feb 15, 2012, 5:17:16 PM2/15/12
But not in the "food and water," catagory. The real serious threats. Ever
been camping?

chandler

Feb 15, 2012, 5:51:06 PM2/15/12
Call me a geek, but I thought EMP saved them.

Chandler

----

Clave

Feb 15, 2012, 6:08:31 PM2/15/12
"chandler" <a5a...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
It did, but it took their ship out too.

Jim

Alim Nassor

Feb 16, 2012, 2:17:23 AM2/16/12
On Feb 15, 4:11 pm, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "chandler" <a5a7...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
I'm guessing I'm not up to speed on a video game?

Alim Nassor

Feb 16, 2012, 2:18:10 AM2/16/12
Been camping lots. What I mean is, if the grid goes down for a few
months, food and water will both be very hard to come by.

chandler

Feb 16, 2012, 7:17:35 AM2/16/12
Nah. Clave is referencing the Matrix. I am referencing the movie,
Serenity, and the cool TV show, Firefly. You might like it. Cowboy
pirates in space trying to get out from under the thumb of big gummint.

Chandler

--------

Alim Nassor

Feb 16, 2012, 7:18:04 AM2/16/12
I'll check it out. thanks.

bo dark

Feb 16, 2012, 12:36:54 PM2/16/12
On Feb 14, 9:32 pm, "DDawgster" <a1e5...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> what a bunch of fuckin loons
>
> they show their land and food supplies while claiming anonimity
>
> one moron from texas has 4 vehicles in his "bug out" plan.. i wonder if
> this moron has thought about the fact that the roads will be completely
> jammed up and gasoline will become more sought than gold or air
>
> i am going to have a lot of fun picking this one apart
>
> and the PEOPLE ..lol.. oh the humanity
>
> it is like an audition for the beverly hillbillies and deliverance all
> rolled in to one
>
> > Apparently I see no reason for Perry to have lied well over a year ago..
>
> Another gem from Alim Nassor
>
> ---

Remember this moron hillbilly ?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.poker/browse_thread/thread/1bfee829af2baea1/1bf424c431d227ea?lnk=gst&q=k9way+obama+riots#1bf424c431d227ea

K9way
More options Oct 12 2008, 5:14 pm
if they find a way to steal this election from Obama, the aftermath
will
make the Watts Riots and Rodney King riots look like childs play.

Seriously , the whole nation will crack wide open.

I heard 2 people say that the way the rhetoric is ratcheting up , that
it
reminds them of what was said in Dallas before Kennedy's visit.

The McCain camp has turned this into a gutter war , and their only
chance
to win is make it about

RACE (and they will)

AND IT IS GOING TO GET UGLY !!
Thank you Lord for the TV Scooter Morons we are about to deceive

Remember the slagboys , tenement tony's we had in government during
the Cold War and all that civil defense BS , the bunkers they built
for the hillbilly political types to hide in case of atomic warfare ?
All the stored rations that were eventually thrown away ?Or how about
these worry warts at NASA ?

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2009/21jan_severespaceweather/

Pepe Papon

Feb 17, 2012, 4:40:17 AM2/17/12
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 23:32:49 -0800 (PST), popinjay999
<paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On Feb 14, 11:08 pm, Alim Nassor <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> My thoughts exactly.  I argued that with Beldin when i still thought
>> he was worth engaging.
>>

>Isn't it hilarious to see his desperate attempts to converse with
>someone sprinkled in amongst our posts? He has only his self to blame
>for being boycotted. No doubt he has regretted it to himself, yet he
>can't change and continues to be maggotesque.

I don't consider myself to be boycotting him. It's that conversing
with him about anything is an exercise in futility. And I realized
that it's pointless and maybe even cruel to make fun of him. He's
sick.

Pepe Papon

Feb 17, 2012, 4:42:02 AM2/17/12
On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 05:41:00 -0800 (PST), popinjay999
<paulpo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On Feb 15, 1:52 am, Wilhelm Kuhlmann <ramashiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Unfortunately for Maggot, there are quite a few people here who see
>> Maggot for exactly what he is.
>>

>A howling satanic demon

More like a dweeb with a personality disorder.

Clave

Feb 17, 2012, 4:57:36 AM2/17/12
"Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Pretty much spot on. I don't even have him killfiled -- he's just become
that easy to ignore.

Jim

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 17, 2012, 8:45:39 AM2/17/12

"Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
You're an expert on that

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 17, 2012, 8:46:10 AM2/17/12

"Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Dude, you're mentally defective or trolling in an inferior way

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 17, 2012, 8:49:02 AM2/17/12

"Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
Confiirming evidence you're a moron.

Pepe, as usual, is about as far from the truth as possible

Your agreeing isn't surprising. Neither of you show much capacity for
thought

ChrisRobin

Feb 17, 2012, 11:54:10 AM2/17/12
On Feb 17 2012 4:42 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:

> More like a dweeb with a personality disorder.

Giving him credit for a personality is mighty generous of you.

RazzO

Feb 17, 2012, 10:46:12 PM2/17/12
On Feb 17 2012 7:45 AM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:

> You're an expert on that

beldin, stop being mean to people.

RazzO n' Vegas

RazzO

Feb 17, 2012, 11:05:09 PM2/17/12
Ahh, yes, a solar burst could stop you from crap flooding Usenet, Pepe
Papon.

wooohooooooooooooooooooooo.

RazzO n' Vegas

-----

RazzO

Feb 17, 2012, 11:03:17 PM2/17/12
On Feb 17 2012 7:46 AM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:

> "Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Dude, you're mentally defective or trolling in an inferior way

heh

RazzO n' Vegas

------

Pepe Papon

Feb 18, 2012, 3:17:16 AM2/18/12
Complete non sequitur.

popinjay999

Feb 18, 2012, 3:40:21 AM2/18/12
Learn to format your crap-flooding correctly, numbnuts, you can't tell
who was saying what above. Idiot. (that was me that just said
'idiot')

Beldin the Sorcerer

Feb 18, 2012, 9:34:46 AM2/18/12

"RazzO" <ra...@razzo.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 17 2012 7:45 AM, Beldin the Sorcerer wrote:
>
>> You're an expert on that
>
> beldin, stop being mean to people.

Mean? Moi?

I'd give someone the shirt off my back, for fuck's sake

It is loading more messages.