Imaginary Muslim

BTSinAustin

Sep 30, 2016, 3:51:05 PM9/30/16
So my imaginary made up Muslim buddy has posted a few things over the last couple of days that are pretty funny for a imaginary liberal muslim.

First of all I noticed his profile says Waco TX so I asked him

THU 10:54AM
ME:Hey are you back in the states, your profile shows waco?

HIM:No still in Saudi. Haven't changed my profile info in years

ME:Send me some sand?
lol
i still have the hat you brought me (referring to the keffiyeh he brought years ago)

HIM:Oh wow cool

ME:yes sir

HIM:Are you in Austin

ME:still here after all these years

ME:our dream is to move to the caribbean and live on a sailboat

HIM:Nice How's married life?

ME:its all good.

ME:i thought of you because i was arguing with a right wing idiot that said there was no such thing as a liberal muslim and i said I know one he said i was lying LOL

HIM:Lol

ME:he thinks all you guys behead tourists

HIM:Yeah I've seen people like that

ME:idiots anyway i used you as an example of a man of faith that's not terrorist

HIM:I'm as liberal as one can get and still be a Muslim lol

ME:exactly

HIM:I gotta get back to work. Stay in touch buddy 😉

So there you have it.

Now his posts

Responding to this article where "Egyptian MP Calls for Mandatory Virginity Tests for Admittance of Women to Universities"

He says in a scary brown way:

"Agina hopes that this will act as a deterrent for both men and women hoping to enter an undocumented urfi marriage."
Hmm... maybe he should focus on the crashing Egyptian economy instead?"

"Muslim journalist, 22, poses for PLAYBOY wearing a hijab - and a full outfit complete with sneakers and a leather jacket as she makes a 'bold case for modesty'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3811001/Noor-Tagouri-poses-Playboy-wearing-hijab.html?ito=social-facebook

He says while trying to behead an Irishman: "Playboy and no nudes? What a ripoff"

Since we can predict a certain drunk Irishman saying that this is all made up I will repeat the bet I offered to prove this si all real. He of course ignored and dodged the first one.

fffurken

Sep 30, 2016, 4:01:39 PM9/30/16
On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 8:51:05 PM UTC+1, BTSinAustin wrote:

> ME:he thinks all you guys behead tourists

Bahahahaha.. so even in your fantasy word you're a liar.

> HIM:I'm as liberal as one can get and still be a Muslim lol

See? Even you're imaginary friend laughs at the idea that's he's both a liberal and Muslim.

Btw, you're always a few steps behind your hero TrollB, walking in his shadow. He did something similar to this when he invented a poker chat room discussion with a Swede. Although, it wasn't quite as appallingly stupid as this one.

BTSinAustin

Sep 30, 2016, 4:17:39 PM9/30/16
On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 3:01:39 PM UTC-5, fffurken wrote:
> On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 8:51:05 PM UTC+1, BTSinAustin wrote:
>
> > ME:he thinks all you guys behead tourists
>
> Bahahahaha.. so even in your fantasy word you're a liar.
>
> > HIM:I'm as liberal as one can get and still be a Muslim lol
>
> See? Even you're imaginary friend laughs at the idea that's he's both a liberal and Muslim.

Read much?

> Btw, you're always a few steps behind your hero TrollB, walking in his shadow. He did something similar to this when he invented a poker chat room discussion with a Swede. Although, it wasn't quite as appallingly stupid as this one.

So you are still too big a pussy to bet then? No surprise. I bet you are oh so brave when raping little Thai children.

What a loser

fffurken

Sep 30, 2016, 4:20:55 PM9/30/16
On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 8:51:05 PM UTC+1, BTSinAustin wrote:

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3811001/Noor-Tagouri-poses-Playboy-wearing-hijab.html?ito=social-facebook

^

Btw, nice touch with the American flag riddled with bullet holes in the background. Did she insist on that?

Dutch

Sep 30, 2016, 4:30:14 PM9/30/16
BTSinAustin wrote:
> "Muslim journalist, 22, poses for PLAYBOY wearing a hijab - and a full outfit complete with sneakers and a leather jacket as she makes a 'bold case for modesty'"
>

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3811001/Noor-Tagouri-poses-Playboy-wearing-hijab.html?ito=social-facebook

I don't understand how people can hold up Muslims who have escaped from
the middle east as arguments supporting Islam.

BillB

Sep 30, 2016, 4:32:07 PM9/30/16
On 30/09/2016 1:00 PM, fffurken wrote:

> Btw, you're always a few steps behind your hero TrollB, walking in his shadow. He did something similar to this when he invented a poker chat room discussion with a Swede. Although, it wasn't quite as appallingly stupid as this one.

haha...I'm glad you reminded me of this one. It was funny as hell. Epic
bitchslapping. For those of you who missed it, I was posting
conversations I was having with Swedes online, and copies of reddit
posts where Swedes were *laughing their asses off* at the gullibility of
people like furkin who believed in the "55 Islamic no-go zones in
Sweden" story that was circulating on neo-Nazi youtube channels. Using
the map *furkin* provided, I immediately noticed the entire city of Taby
was highlighted, which I knew to be a wealthy suburb of Stockholm, so I
knew it was total bullshit story within three seconds.

Here is my short conversation with Freespinning (Sweden) on Pokerstars.
You'll notice if you read the original thread that furkin didn't
challenge the authenticity of the conversation at the time, knowing that
if he did I would simply humiliate him further by posting the hand
history numbers for anyone to independently verify. It is only fairly
recently that furkins's mental illness has progressed to the point where
he denies indisputable and verifiable facts (eg. "Islam is not a religion")

whale (Canada): hey freespinning, are you from stockholm?

Freespinning (Sweden): yeah

whale: are there any muslim ghettos in Taby?

Freespinning: lol what

whale: just what I said

whale: honest question

Freespinning: täby is quite a wealthy suburb

whale: so no muslim ghettos whatsoever?

whale: some jackazz was telling me there is

Freespinning: i wouldnt call anywhere a muslim ghetto though

whale: ok that's what I thought. Thanks

Freespinning: u going there?

whale: nah I was just debating a racist

whale: he was trying to make it sound like sweden was set onfire

whale: I knew it was BS..I've seen the pics

Freespinning: obv there are areas with more problems thanothers

whale: yeah

whale: same as everywhere

Freespinning: but i wouldnt be uncomfortable living anywherein stockholm

whale: ok thanx bro

Freespinning's reaction was, coincidentally, exactly the same reaction I
saw from Swedes on reddit when some Islamophobe brought up the "55
Muslim no-go zone" story. At first they didn't think the guy was
serious, and then when they realized he was, it turns into a combination
of disbelief and bemusement that anyone, no matter how uneducated, could
possibly be that gullible and stupid.

They've obviously never met our firkin.

fffurken

Sep 30, 2016, 4:41:35 PM9/30/16
Have you opened a newspaper recently? Ever?

https://www.thelocal.se/

And even in your wildest fantasies you couldn't call that a neo-Nazi/hates Muslims/Islamophobe site.

BTSinAustin

Sep 30, 2016, 4:46:11 PM9/30/16
The point was that my liberal Muslim friend was faux mad there was no nudity and said it in public. As we agreed there are degrees of religious. Not all of them are terrorists or want to suppress women.

I am friends on FB with Pepe, Coleman, Pickles and a few x rgp'ers. If you know them look for me in their friends and then look for a guy named Mohammad in my friends. Then come back and tell freeeakin what fool he is.

BTSinAustin

Sep 30, 2016, 4:47:31 PM9/30/16
Obviously a fake as you have nothing better to do than make up conversations to make a leprechaun look stupid.

fffurken

Sep 30, 2016, 4:52:46 PM9/30/16
On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 9:46:11 PM UTC+1, BTSinAustin wrote:

> I am friends on FB with Pepe, Coleman, Pickles and a few x rgp'ers.

Bahahaha.. that is fucking embarrassing, for Coleman, I thought he had a brain.

OK, he's warped when it comes to "religion", but I thought he had a brain. When was the last time you spoke to him on Facebook?

Btw, you still haven't proved that "liberal Muslim" is a contradiction in terms, keep trying

fffurken

Sep 30, 2016, 5:21:07 PM9/30/16
On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 9:32:07 PM UTC+1, BillB wrote:

> people like furkin who believed in the "55 Islamic no-go zones in
> Sweden" story that was circulating on neo-Nazi youtube channels. Using
> the map *furkin* provided, I immediately noticed the entire city of Taby
> was highlighted

I would say that's a lie. Do you realise when you have to lies all the time you're not going to be believed?

> which I knew to be a wealthy suburb of Stockholm, so I
> knew it was total bullshit story within three seconds.

Billtard "logic"

> whale: he was trying to make it sound like sweden was set onfire

For your benefit, a few previous articles from thelocal.se -

https://www.thelocal.se/20160812/malms-wave-of-car-burnings-continues

https://www.thelocal.se/20150810/malm-shaken-by-another-hand-grenade-attack2015

https://www.thelocal.se/20160506/blue-flight-swedish-cops-quitting-in-droves

risky biz

Oct 1, 2016, 5:42:23 AM10/1/16
I can speak for 'dutch' and myself in stating that we both have the deepest sympathy for any Muslim woman who has been forced to wear a head scarf by 1 billion Muslim men. Hopefully, someone will rip it off her head thereby liberating her. Then we can bomb her whole family.

risky biz

Oct 1, 2016, 5:47:24 AM10/1/16
On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 1:32:07 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

~ They've obviously never met our firkin.

The only people we know of who have met him are young Thai children who have probably died of AIDS by now.

Dutch

Oct 1, 2016, 2:19:05 PM10/1/16
Reality check #1: My only comment about head scarves is that I think
they look smashing.

Reality check #2: My only comment on tearing them off women is that I
find the idea reprehensible.

But carry on living in your alternate reality, whatever makes you feel
jolly.

Dutch

Oct 1, 2016, 2:19:38 PM10/1/16
When they go low, we go lower.

fffurken

Oct 1, 2016, 3:37:59 PM10/1/16
Don't feed the fucking trolls

The following are trolls;

The Canadian dhimmi
Clam
BigThickShitinAustin
Creepy Joe

These are all trolls, do not feed them.

The Canadian dhimmi recently, and openly, said that he is nothing more than a Canadian (sorry) troll, with nothing to say and has NO life. And I doubt he has any education either. We are different. Be different. Think different.

BillB

Oct 1, 2016, 5:39:52 PM10/1/16
On 01/10/2016 12:37 PM, fffurken wrote:

> The Canadian dhimmi recently, and openly, said that he is nothing more than a Canadian (sorry) troll,

So it took you 35 years to figure out Muslims are evil, and 10 years to
figure out I'm a troll? My, you really are a bright one!

fffurken

Oct 1, 2016, 6:12:54 PM10/1/16
On Saturday, October 1, 2016 at 10:39:52 PM UTC+1, BillB wrote:

> 10 years to figure out I'm a troll? My, you really are a bright one!

I always knew you were trolly, I didn't know you were nothing *but* a troll.

Why didn't you go to college and get a job you bum? Like I did

BillB

Oct 1, 2016, 6:24:41 PM10/1/16
College? You little punk. I’m not playing for the thrill of fuckin’
victory here. I owe rent, alimony, child support. I play for money. My
kids eat. I got stones enough to not chase cards, action, and fuckin
pipedreams of earning a law degree.

fffurken

Oct 1, 2016, 6:29:28 PM10/1/16
Just for the sake of your limited intellect. The rationale behind it is to highlight yet again your inept debating skills which continuously result in personal attacks aimed at education social status employment status substance abuse ....all of which I can tell you with a reasonable degree of certainty most posters are laughing at. You haven't once engaged with the topic at hand....and I'll continue endlessly to highlight what a sad little man you are.

BillB

Oct 1, 2016, 6:35:20 PM10/1/16
On 01/10/2016 3:29 PM, fffurken wrote:

>and I'll continue endlessly to highlight what a sad little man you are.

OMG, please don't. I'm begging you. What if I start hating Muslims? I
promise, I'll try.

fffurken

Oct 1, 2016, 6:45:09 PM10/1/16
As you know, because you read every word I write (you've admitted to it), I also read an Irish politics forum.

And the same sad left-wing SJW trolls are in the relevant threads. Same tactics, same motive, same sadness. The only difference is they're mostly college students or not out of their twenties.

You don't have an original bone in your body.

http://tinyurl.com/guokmud

Get used to that shithead, cause I ain't taking you seriously anymore and no one else should.

BillB

Oct 1, 2016, 6:54:35 PM10/1/16
On 01/10/2016 3:45 PM, fffurken wrote:

> I ain't taking you seriously anymore

lol Why would you take a troll seriously? How long were you doing
that? You really aren't too sharp, are you.

fffurken

Oct 1, 2016, 6:59:12 PM10/1/16

risky biz

Oct 1, 2016, 10:04:20 PM10/1/16
Just hate Muslims and nothing you do would be disgusting enough for other Muslim-haters to shun you. 'furkin's' a poster boy for the policy.

risky biz

Oct 1, 2016, 10:05:46 PM10/1/16
I'm just trying to give everyone else a good laugh.

fffurken

Oct 1, 2016, 10:19:49 PM10/1/16
Fail