OT: Jeb is toast, Kasich is a jackass

popinjay

Nov 10, 2015, 11:31:50 PM11/10/15
Clearly the Establishment's man is Marco Rubio. In good standing with the neo-cons, the CFR, Project New America, watch for him to be more and more favored and promoted by the New World Order machine.

By the way, I always knew more about politics than Travel did anyway. (If he is still alive, that should get him to post again)

In 1975, no one knew who Jimmy Carter was. When the New World Order machine decided he was their man, an enormous publicity campaign went to work behind the scenes, one that probably has no rival in American history. 18 months later, an unknown Jimmy Carter was president. Keep your eye on Rubio.

Maverick

Nov 11, 2015, 12:32:59 AM11/11/15
Hillary is the NWO candidate on the Dem side. You can totally see that by how they are disappearing any chance of criminal charges against her. Bush is still the NWO candidate on the GOP side....Bushes have been in bed with the NWO for generations....no way they are gonna annoint Rubio while Bush is still in the mix.

Clave

Nov 11, 2015, 12:52:22 AM11/11/15

"Maverick" <bret...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hillary is the NWO candidate on the Dem side. You can totally see
> that by how they are disappearing any chance of criminal charges
> against her...

A lack of any evidence of wrongdoing often looks like a whitewash conspiracy
to the conspiracy-minded.

Shiny side out, Mav.

popinjay

Nov 11, 2015, 12:52:47 AM11/11/15
On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 9:32:59 PM UTC-8, Maverick wrote:

> Hillary is the NWO candidate on the Dem side. You can totally see that by how they are disappearing any chance of criminal charges against her. Bush is still the NWO candidate on the GOP side....Bushes have been in bed with the NWO for generations....no way they are gonna annoint Rubio while Bush is still in the mix.

Of course you're right, Mav, Bush's middle name is NWO. But Rubio is the backdoor flush. Always leave yourself outs.

popinjay

Nov 11, 2015, 12:58:48 AM11/11/15
On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 9:52:22 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:

> Shiny side out, Mav.

Mav ruled the internet when you were still shitting in your diapers, you lightweight little bitch. Of course, that wasn't very long ago, but you get my drift.