One for the (metal head's) poker playlist

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 14, 2020, 9:45:18 PM2/14/20
If you're already familiar with Leo Moracchioli you've already heard this one... if you're not familiar with him, you're welcome!
One of my favorite you-tubers, I've been following him for years.

https://youtu.be/wCVukDiRsNs

What are you guys blasting through your earbuds at the tables lately?
Anything new? Or same old...

popinjay

Feb 15, 2020, 1:47:32 PM2/15/20
Good song. But only lames listen to earbuds/headphones when at the table. Might as well turn your baseball cap around backwards. Fucking idiots.

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 15, 2020, 1:54:32 PM2/15/20
MY baseball cap has an embroidered spade straight flush above a "Poker Mafia" logo, I wear it forward to scare the fishies!

If you liked that one, check out his others; he takes a lot of pop/hit songs and makes them ROCK! A lot of good shit on his channel.

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 15, 2020, 4:06:18 PM2/15/20
On Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 1:47:32 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
Here's 2 more for your playlist, Paul!

https://youtu.be/NyU5CShHmXw - Get lucky;
https://youtu.be/shRLgMADMB0 - Royals;

Hey Paul, I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party. I mean I just came home; I haven't seen ya in a long time, and I'm breaking your balls... and right away you're getting fucking fresh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Salute.

Now go home and get your fucking earbuds.

popinjay

Feb 15, 2020, 5:58:28 PM2/15/20
He/they are pretty good. Thanks for the links.

Get Lucky reminded me of the last time I went to Vegas, I think it's been THAT long, 2013. I dunno, one of those trips that's all I kept hearing was Daft Punk.

Yeah, hard to believe Billy Batts is really dead. Uncle Phil, he was a mean mutherfucker in Sopranos. And Tony dead too. At the peak of his acting career.

Good to cya Mark. Been a long time. So did you just get paroled or what?

popinjay

Feb 15, 2020, 6:04:45 PM2/15/20
A thought just came to me about a guy I used to get a kick out of on RGP. Remember John K Brian? Wtf happened to all these people? Now we're stuck with Clave and everyone's political opinions. We had one poker thread about a year ago, and it got so fucked up right away. Mainly because BillB gets his rocks off trolling people, and Dutch and Clave got involved and they're total retards when it comes to poker.

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 15, 2020, 6:18:59 PM2/15/20
JBK - how can I forget SpazzO ;) He hated that nickname. I thought he quit soon after everyone teased him for saying someone "borrowed to me" in a post (no, stupid ass - they LOANED it to you) Yeah, he was fun.

Did you guys evict Beldin? Surprised he's not still around. Good to see you're still here though; Does Kelly still play online? :D

popinjay

Feb 15, 2020, 6:46:38 PM2/15/20
Oh yeah, Spazzo, that just made me laugh. Oh fuck, that was good.

I dunno, I think after the online poker got zapped, (as Jerry Retard 'n Vegas would say, "by the republicans", even though it was bi-partisan) I think RGP just fell apart when everyone stopped playing Beldin-stakes hold'em online around the clock. I mean, for awhile, it totally consumed us. It's coming back, though, man, I swear, it won't be exactly like the old days, but it's coming back.

Beldin came back for a very BRIEF moment, I dunno, maybe a year ago, but you could tell he wasn't into it, he seemed bored, and he disappeared just as quickly as he appeared.

When Brew stopped posting, that was a big loss to RGP. Although his buddy Splashie has been around lately, which is a good thing. I miss Brew. Hope he's ok.

I heard Kelly got pregnant a few times and is now washing dishes in a trailer park. Tramp.

Now here's a true story, scarey, I've told it a couple times. I had some health issues, seriously. So the last time I tried to play online poker, I think it was on Carbon, some guy check-raised me and I got so mad my blood pressure went up immediately to like 200 or so. Fuck, that's inconvenient. lol How the fuck am I going to play poker if every time I get check-raised I have to call the paramedics? lmao What a looser, I'm the ultimate looser.

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 15, 2020, 7:56:31 PM2/15/20
Yeah, I've been waiting... miss it; My state is going to be the last to legalize so I finally said 'fuck it, I'm putting money online!' Site isn't taking my cc's though; tried to buy bitcoin, sites not taking my cc's.
So now I'm playing the freerolls on ACR and will try to ramp up from the pennies I've been picking up unless I can find someone that wants to do a P2P transfer; Anyone here on ACR wanna throw me a bone? :D

> Beldin came back for a very BRIEF moment, I dunno, maybe a year ago, but you could tell he wasn't into it, he seemed bored, and he disappeared just as quickly as he appeared.
>
> When Brew stopped posting, that was a big loss to RGP. Although his buddy Splashie has been around lately, which is a good thing. I miss Brew. Hope he's ok.
>
> I heard Kelly got pregnant a few times and is now washing dishes in a trailer park. Tramp.

Ouch! She was always fun to play with... on the tables AND in the sheets!

> Now here's a true story, scarey, I've told it a couple times. I had some health issues, seriously. So the last time I tried to play online poker, I think it was on Carbon, some guy check-raised me and I got so mad my blood pressure went up immediately to like 200 or so. Fuck, that's inconvenient. lol How the fuck am I going to play poker if every time I get check-raised I have to call the paramedics? lmao What a looser, I'm the ultimate looser.

Ouch again! Sorry to hear. Instead of playing with the rent money, play for 'dipstakes' (I'm ignoring the Beldinstakes remark, when I was around it was DIPSTAKES - bastard stole my thunder after I left? fuck that!) The benefit is: you won't code when you get check-raised; Or if you did, there'd be a slim chance I was the one that check-raised you and made you code! Would make for an interesting story on RGP! What do you say? Game on? :D

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 15, 2020, 8:03:07 PM2/15/20
Clarification: not looking for a handout; If any of the OG RGP'ers are playing on ACR and willing to part with a hundo, I can transfer via paypal ;)

Dutch

Feb 15, 2020, 10:03:15 PM2/15/20
How can you possibly concentrate with that blasting in your ears?

popinjay

Feb 15, 2020, 10:18:40 PM2/15/20
I think he check-raised me on a gut-shot draw, and MADE it. No wonder I almost have a stroke. Was he just inspired?

WAS THAT YOU, DIP?

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 15, 2020, 10:18:44 PM2/15/20
Think? Who needs to think? I just click buttons until the cards go away and collect the virtual chippies! :) ez game

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 15, 2020, 10:25:40 PM2/15/20
I don't normally screw around with gutterballs; I deal with the same idiots you do, just at a lower level (burns my ass, but dipstakes don't get the blood boiling)

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 15, 2020, 11:37:26 PM2/15/20

> How can you possibly concentrate with that blasting in your ears?

Here's a couple you might like Dutch:

https://youtu.be/0Gd-jNKhTC8
https://youtu.be/x0RV0kgdqJU

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 16, 2020, 12:12:07 AM2/16/20
Beatles fan? https://youtu.be/vVaSZvcLFgs
Creedence? https://youtu.be/X-c-Ov_K0k0
ABBA? https://youtu.be/Ahbr2VoolgI https://youtu.be/787t4NZN0mg

Alright, I'm done pimping... ya'll can go look through his videos yourself!

Rock on RGP

Dutch

Feb 16, 2020, 1:14:35 AM2/16/20
Yeah, me likee, just not for playing poker.

Dutch

Feb 16, 2020, 1:18:58 AM2/16/20
OK.. he's really good. I'm hooked. I have eclectic tastes. Check this
nine year old Norwegian girl. https://youtu.be/nwFloCPXzCs

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 16, 2020, 1:53:36 AM2/16/20
adorable; played Mr. Lonely, Bohemian Rhapsody and can't help falling in love as well as the one posted. reminds me of Amy Winehouse; you don't expect that voice to be wrapped in that small package. Ty for sharing.

popinjay

Feb 16, 2020, 2:04:26 AM2/16/20
Dip, have you met Dutch? I just wanna tell you, in case you don't know him, he IS one of the stupidest morons to ever post on RGP. Sure, he may seem normal while y'all are talking about music and stuff, but he's stupid. Seriously.

popinjay

Feb 16, 2020, 2:06:38 AM2/16/20
Hey Dutch! Do you know what "Diputsur" means?

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 16, 2020, 2:44:58 AM2/16/20
LOL
I remember Dutch; he used to play with travel and kick his ass frequently iirc; talk about a dummy, travel said he liked mullholland drive! I think he meant to say mullholand falls, but he couldn't admit he made a mistake and even defended the shitty movie! LOL talk about a maroon!

Clave

Feb 16, 2020, 3:09:33 AM2/16/20
On 2/15/2020 11:44 PM, Mark B [Diputsur] wrote:
> On Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 2:06:38 AM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:

>>> Dip, have you met Dutch? I just wanna tell you, in case you don't know him, he IS one of the stupidest morons to ever post on RGP. Sure, he may seem normal while y'all are talking about music and stuff, but he's stupid. Seriously.
>>

>> Hey Dutch! Do you know what "Diputsur" means?
>
> LOL

tol a deksa steg drat-pop gnihtemos ekil sdnuos

popinjay

Feb 16, 2020, 3:50:59 AM2/16/20
On Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 12:09:33 AM UTC-8, Clave wrote:

> tol a deksa steg drat-pop gnihtemos ekil sdnuos

CFCGN

Mark B [Diputsur]

Feb 16, 2020, 3:52:02 AM2/16/20
tol a deksa?
rekop veigroeg ssur fo reganam eht?
DEAH RUOY WOB!

grHhCdbrnQS/eb.utuoy//:sptth

Dutch

Feb 16, 2020, 4:00:04 AM2/16/20
Lighten up poppy, go back to reminiscing about the good old days.

Dutch

Feb 16, 2020, 4:02:08 AM2/16/20
Looks like it might be an anagram.

Clave

Feb 16, 2020, 4:05:31 AM2/16/20
Ovgr zr.

Splashie

Feb 16, 2020, 4:58:42 PM2/16/20
I ran JBK off, remember?

Michael

Splashie

Feb 16, 2020, 5:01:48 PM2/16/20
Yeah, he's good. He's living up in San Jose now. I'll let him know you said hi.

Michael

popinjay

Feb 16, 2020, 5:12:11 PM2/16/20
On Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 1:58:42 PM UTC-8, Splashie wrote:

> I ran JBK off, remember?
>
> Michael

No, I'm sorry, I don't remember that. I think you're joking, you seem too nice to run anyone off. Why don't you see what you can do about running Travel off? lol

I do, however, suspect that Pepe Papon MIGHT have left because of me, partly. I don't know why, I'm a sweetheart.

popinjay

Feb 16, 2020, 5:15:06 PM2/16/20
On Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 2:01:48 PM UTC-8, Splashie wrote:

> > When Brew stopped posting, that was a big loss to RGP. Although his buddy Splashie has been around lately, which is a good thing. I miss Brew. Hope he's ok.
>

> Yeah, he's good. He's living up in San Jose now. I'll let him know you said hi.
>
> Michael

Ah, that's good news. San Jose? Probably something to do with computer work.

I always liked Brew. Please, seriously, do tell him hi for me. Tell him I thought he was a good guy.