OT more evidence on the coming dollar collapse

1 view

Alim Nassor

Oct 19, 2009, 10:33:17 PM10/19/09
http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/bernanke-gone-berserk-bank-reserves-explode-4-36033

Some of you (you know who you are) continue to claim that the
government is not printing money in staggering amounts.

A few excerpts.

"Fed Chairman Bernanke has dumped so much funny money into the U.S.
banking system and has done so little to manage how that money is
used, the fate of our entire economy has now been cast under a dark
shadow of doubt."

"Fact #1. Up until the day Lehman Brothers collapsed in September of
last year, it took the Fed a total 5,012 days — 13 years and 8 months
— to double the cash currency and reserves in the coffers of U.S.
banks."

"In contrast, after the Lehman Brothers collapse, it took Bernanke’s
Fed only 112 days to double the size of U.S. bank reserves. He
accelerated the pace of bank reserve expansion by a factor of 45 to
1."

"Fact #8. The nation’s money supply is exploding. In August, money in
circulation and in checking accounts (M1) expanded at the breakneck
speed of 18.6 percent compared to the year earlier. That was …

Three times faster than the average M1 growth rate of the 1970s, which
helped create the worst inflation of our era;"

"Over SIX times faster than theaverage M1 growth rate during the half
century prior to September 2008; and"

"The single fastest M1 growth rate ever recorded by the Federal
Reserve."

Much more in the article but I leave you with a couple of his
conclusions;

"This overabundance of high-powered money flooding into the nation’s
banking system and money supply can have only one consequence: To
cheapen the value of each dollar you own."

"The solvency concerns regarding major financial institutions have now
been replaced by looming solvency threats to the U.S. government
itself."

"The debt crisis of 2007-2008 has been transformed into the dollar
crisis of 2009-2010."

risky biz

Oct 20, 2009, 2:06:07 AM10/20/09

"In 2006, Weiss voluntarily settled his dispute with the SEC. The SEC
instituted cease-and-desist proceedings against Weiss Research Inc.,
Martin Weiss and Lawrence Edelson. The proceeding stated "13. Weiss
Research, in promotional materials prepared by Martin Weiss, Edelson, and
others, sometimes used selective, outdated, and/or hypothetical examples
of specific returns that subscribers might have realized on individual
trades had they followed Weiss Research's recommendations, without
advising that the overall return was or might not be profitable" and that
"14. The overall performance of Weiss Research's premium services did not
support these profit claims. In fact, during the relevant time period,
many subscribers who followed each Weiss Research trading recommendation �
as Weiss Research encouraged its subscribers to do �experienced overall
returns that were substantially lower than Weiss Research's profit
examples and most actually lost money." [16]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_D._Weiss

Hmmmm.

---�
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com

Alim Nassor

Oct 20, 2009, 4:23:17 AM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 2:06 pm, "risky biz" <risky-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Oct 19 2009 8:33 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
>

> http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/bernanke-gone-berserk-bank-reserves-ex...
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted text -

That doesn't change the basic facts he presented.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Oct 20, 2009, 9:31:54 AM10/20/09

"Alim Nassor" <alimn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Oct 20, 2:06 pm, "risky biz" <risky-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Oct 19 2009 8:33 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
>

> http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/bernanke-gone-berserk-bank-reserves-ex...

Nothing found on the link.

And of course, it's a right wing whackjob site

> > Some of you (you know who you are) continue to claim that the
> > government is not printing money in staggering amounts.

No, I state the fact that they aren't printing it at all, they're borrowing
it by issuing Treasuries.

> > A few excerpts.
>
> > "Fed Chairman Bernanke has dumped so much funny money into the U.S.
> > banking system and has done so little to manage how that money is
> > used, the fate of our entire economy has now been cast under a dark
> > shadow of doubt."
>
> > "Fact #1. Up until the day Lehman Brothers collapsed in September of
> > last year, it took the Fed a total 5,012 days � 13 years and 8 months
> > � to double the cash currency and reserves in the coffers of U.S.
> > banks."
>
> > "In contrast, after the Lehman Brothers collapse, it took Bernanke�s
> > Fed only 112 days to double the size of U.S. bank reserves. He
> > accelerated the pace of bank reserve expansion by a factor of 45 to
> > 1."
>
> > "Fact #8. The nation�s money supply is exploding. In August, money in
> > circulation and in checking accounts (M1) expanded at the breakneck

> > speed of 18.6 percent compared to the year earlier. That was �

Alim, you're fucking clueless.

REALLY, you're a total moron.
Credit was frozen, spending was frozen, it's harmless to increase the
nominal money supply until and unless it begins impacting PRICING.
Which, of course, it HASN'T and WON'T.
WHY are you this fucked in the head?

All this has happened in the last year, and we currently have DEFLATION.

How fucking retarded are you not to smell the bullshit in the crap you're
citing?

> "In 2006, Weiss voluntarily settled his dispute with the SEC. The SEC
> instituted cease-and-desist proceedings against Weiss Research Inc.,
> Martin Weiss and Lawrence Edelson. The proceeding stated "13. Weiss
> Research, in promotional materials prepared by Martin Weiss, Edelson, and
> others, sometimes used selective, outdated, and/or hypothetical examples
> of specific returns that subscribers might have realized on individual
> trades had they followed Weiss Research's recommendations, without
> advising that the overall return was or might not be profitable" and that
> "14. The overall performance of Weiss Research's premium services did not
> support these profit claims. In fact, during the relevant time period,
> many subscribers who followed each Weiss Research trading recommendation �
> as Weiss Research encouraged its subscribers to do �experienced overall
> returns that were substantially lower than Weiss Research's profit
> examples and most actually lost money."
> [16]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_D._Weiss
>
> Hmmmm.
>
> ---
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted
> text -

That doesn't change the basic facts he presented.

***
No, it explains the motive for hyping irrelevencies.

Relevent fact : We are currently experiencing price DEFLATION, you idiot

Alim Nassor

Oct 20, 2009, 9:14:08 PM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 9:31 pm, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 20, 2:06 pm, "risky biz" <risky-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:> On Oct 19 2009 8:33 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
>
> >http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/bernanke-gone-berserk-bank-reserves-ex...
>
> Nothing found on the link.
>
> And of course, it's a right wing whackjob site
>

> > > Some of you (you know who you are) continue to claim that the
> > > government is not printing money in staggering amounts.
>
> No, I state the fact that they aren't printing it at all, they're borrowing
> it by issuing Treasuries.

Paid for with printed money. No one else is buying the Treasuries.

> > > A few excerpts.
>
> > > "Fed Chairman Bernanke has dumped so much funny money into the U.S.
> > > banking system and has done so little to manage how that money is
> > > used, the fate of our entire economy has now been cast under a dark
> > > shadow of doubt."
>
> > > "Fact #1. Up until the day Lehman Brothers collapsed in September of
> > > last year, it took the Fed a total 5,012 days — 13 years and 8 months
> > > — to double the cash currency and reserves in the coffers of U.S.
> > > banks."
>
> > > "In contrast, after the Lehman Brothers collapse, it took Bernanke’s
> > > Fed only 112 days to double the size of U.S. bank reserves. He
> > > accelerated the pace of bank reserve expansion by a factor of 45 to
> > > 1."
>
> > > "Fact #8. The nation’s money supply is exploding. In August, money in
> > > circulation and in checking accounts (M1) expanded at the breakneck
> > > speed of 18.6 percent compared to the year earlier. That was …
>
> Alim, you're fucking clueless.
>
> REALLY, you're a total moron.
> Credit was frozen, spending was frozen, it's harmless to increase the
> nominal money supply until and unless it begins impacting PRICING.
> Which, of course, it HASN'T and WON'T.
> WHY are you this fucked in the head?

See, there's that rage again.

You cannot double the money supply and not expect inflation to occur.
No one is saying it is happening now. But it is coming

> All this has happened in the last year, and we currently have DEFLATION.
>
> How fucking retarded are you not to smell the bullshit in the crap you're
> citing?
>

> > "In 2006, Weiss voluntarily settled his dispute with the SEC. The SEC
> > instituted cease-and-desist proceedings against Weiss Research Inc.,
> > Martin Weiss and Lawrence Edelson. The proceeding stated "13. Weiss
> > Research, in promotional materials prepared by Martin Weiss, Edelson, and
> > others, sometimes used selective, outdated, and/or hypothetical examples
> > of specific returns that subscribers might have realized on individual
> > trades had they followed Weiss Research's recommendations, without
> > advising that the overall return was or might not be profitable" and that
> > "14. The overall performance of Weiss Research's premium services did not
> > support these profit claims. In fact, during the relevant time period,
> > many subscribers who followed each Weiss Research trading recommendation –
> > as Weiss Research encouraged its subscribers to do –experienced overall
> > returns that were substantially lower than Weiss Research's profit
> > examples and most actually lost money."
> > [16]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_D._Weiss
>
> > Hmmmm.
>
> > ---

> > looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com-Hide quoted

> > text -

> That doesn't change the basic facts he presented.
> ***
> No, it explains the motive for hyping irrelevencies.
>

> Relevent fact : We are currently experiencing price DEFLATION, you idiot- Hide quoted text -

Currently yes and no one is arguing otherwise. But be prepapred for
inflation in the near term future.

risky biz

Oct 20, 2009, 9:51:20 PM10/20/09

> That doesn't change the basic facts he presented.

Nothing changes basic facts. It's the interpretation that can make your
money evaporate.

_____________________________________________________________________�

Beldin the Sorcerer

Oct 20, 2009, 9:47:49 PM10/20/09

wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 20, 2:06 pm, "risky biz" <risky-...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:> On Oct
> 19 2009 8:33 PM, Alim Nassor wrote:
>
> >http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/bernanke-gone-berserk-bank-reserves-ex...
>
> Nothing found on the link.
>
> And of course, it's a right wing whackjob site
>

> > > Some of you (you know who you are) continue to claim that the
> > > government is not printing money in staggering amounts.
>
> No, I state the fact that they aren't printing it at all, they're
> borrowing
> it by issuing Treasuries.

Paid for with printed money. No one else is buying the Treasuries.

***
Yep, you're a shithead.
The Fed isn't the agency that prints money.
The Fed makes a profit every year and invests throughout that year.
The Fed ISN'T "the government", you shithead. They have no obligation to buy
treasuries; they chose to.

AND, you fucking imbecile, when the recovery hits and they tighten down on
interest rates, they'll cash them in.

> > > A few excerpts.
>
> > > "Fed Chairman Bernanke has dumped so much funny money into the U.S.
> > > banking system and has done so little to manage how that money is
> > > used, the fate of our entire economy has now been cast under a dark
> > > shadow of doubt."
>
> > > "Fact #1. Up until the day Lehman Brothers collapsed in September of
> > > last year, it took the Fed a total 5,012 days � 13 years and 8 months
> > > � to double the cash currency and reserves in the coffers of U.S.
> > > banks."
>
> > > "In contrast, after the Lehman Brothers collapse, it took Bernanke�s
> > > Fed only 112 days to double the size of U.S. bank reserves. He
> > > accelerated the pace of bank reserve expansion by a factor of 45 to
> > > 1."
>
> > > "Fact #8. The nation�s money supply is exploding. In August, money in
> > > circulation and in checking accounts (M1) expanded at the breakneck
> > > speed of 18.6 percent compared to the year earlier. That was �
>
> Alim, you're fucking clueless.
>
> REALLY, you're a total moron.
> Credit was frozen, spending was frozen, it's harmless to increase the
> nominal money supply until and unless it begins impacting PRICING.
> Which, of course, it HASN'T and WON'T.
> WHY are you this fucked in the head?

See, there's that rage again.

***
That's not rage.
Exasperation at your level of stupidity, sure.
No rage at all.
***

You cannot double the money supply and not expect inflation to occur.
No one is saying it is happening now. But it is coming

***
Yes, idiot, you can.
If, for instance, you double production.

OR if, for instance, you pull it back in when the economy recovers (by
paying back the loans)
You remember these are LOANS....
***

***
There's SUPPOSED to be a small amount of inflation every year. It keeps
people spending and investing, rather than hoarding. What there won't be is
hyperinflation.

Alim Nassor

Oct 20, 2009, 10:07:22 PM10/20/09
On Oct 21, 9:47 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> Paid for with printed money.  No one else is buying the Treasuries.
> ***
> Yep, you're a shithead.
> The Fed isn't the agency that prints money.

From the Feds website. "The Federal Reserve issues Federal Reserve
notes and places them in circulation."

> The Fed makes a profit every year and invests throughout that year.

From the Feds Website, After paying its expenses, the Federal Reserve
turns the rest of its earnings over to the U.S. Treasury.

> The Fed ISN'T "the government", you shithead. They have no obligation to buy
> treasuries; they chose to.
>
> AND, you fucking imbecile, when the recovery hits and they tighten down on
> interest rates, they'll cash them in.
>

> ***
>
> You cannot double the money supply and not expect inflation to occur.
> No one is saying it is happening now.  But it is coming
> ***
> Yes, idiot, you can.
> If, for instance, you double production.

Oh Yeah, production has really doubled in the past 18 months. LOL

> OR if, for instance,  you pull it back in when the economy recovers (by
> paying back the loans)
> You remember these are LOANS....

Which they may or may not do. The money that bought the treasury
notes was produced out of thin air. Is that what they are supposed to
pay them back with? LOL

> ***

> Currently yes and no one is arguing otherwise.  But be prepapred for
> inflation in the near term future.
> ***
> There's SUPPOSED to be a small amount of inflation every year. It keeps
> people spending and investing, rather than hoarding. What there won't be is

> hyperinflation.- Hide quoted text -

You can't know that. We all hope it wont be, but all the signs are
there.

chandler

Oct 20, 2009, 10:14:22 PM10/20/09

Damn the dollar. In a couple of months I'm switching to the gelt standard.

Chandler

--------�

Beldin the Sorcerer

Oct 20, 2009, 11:15:37 PM10/20/09

wrote:

> Paid for with printed money. No one else is buying the Treasuries.
> ***
> Yep, you're a shithead.
> The Fed isn't the agency that prints money.

From the Feds website. "The Federal Reserve issues Federal Reserve
notes and places them in circulation."

***
The MINT prints money.
The Fed buys it from them, and issues it.
CHRIST ALFUCKING MIGHTY.
The structure of the central banking system in the United States is unique
compared to others' in the world, in that an entity outside of the central
bank creates the currency. This other entity is the United States Department
of the Treasury.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System

Alim, SHUT THE FUCK UP, you retard.
***

> The Fed makes a profit every year and invests throughout that year.

From the Feds Website, After paying its expenses, the Federal Reserve
turns the rest of its earnings over to the U.S. Treasury.

***
Irrelevent to the statement.
***

> The Fed ISN'T "the government", you shithead. They have no obligation to
> buy
> treasuries; they chose to.
>
> AND, you fucking imbecile, when the recovery hits and they tighten down on
> interest rates, they'll cash them in.
>

> ***
>
> You cannot double the money supply and not expect inflation to occur.
> No one is saying it is happening now. But it is coming
> ***
> Yes, idiot, you can.
> If, for instance, you double production.

Oh Yeah, production has really doubled in the past 18 months. LOL

***
It doesn't have to double in 18 months.It merely has to increase enough to
prevent pricing pressure, which right now is negative anyway.

> OR if, for instance, you pull it back in when the economy recovers (by
> paying back the loans)
> You remember these are LOANS....

Which they may or may not do. The money that bought the treasury
notes was produced out of thin air. Is that what they are supposed to
pay them back with? LOL
***

NO, fuckhead.
The money they bought the notes with came out of Fed investmetment funds.
You ignorant fuck.

> ***
>
> Currently yes and no one is arguing otherwise. But be prepapred for
> inflation in the near term future.
> ***
> There's SUPPOSED to be a small amount of inflation every year. It keeps
> people spending and investing, rather than hoarding. What there won't be
> is
> hyperinflation.- Hide quoted text -

You can't know that. We all hope it wont be, but all the signs are
there.

***
It's obvious.
The signs AREN'T there.

Alim Nassor

Oct 20, 2009, 11:28:46 PM10/20/09
On Oct 21, 11:15 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> ***
> The MINT prints money.

Wrong again Beldin. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing prints
cuurency, which the Fed then places into circulation.

> > The Fed makes a profit every year and invests throughout that year.
>
> From the Feds Website, After paying its expenses, the Federal Reserve
> turns the rest of its earnings over to the U.S. Treasury.
> ***
> Irrelevent to the statement.

Totally relevant. Any profit they make is turned over the the
Treasury.

> ***
>
> > The Fed ISN'T "the government", you shithead. They have no obligation to
> > buy
> > treasuries; they chose to.

And they chose to as part of their monetary policy Which is to keep
interst rates low and print more money.

> > AND, you fucking imbecile, when the recovery hits and they tighten down on
> > interest rates, they'll cash them in.
>
> > ***
>
> > You cannot double the money supply and not expect inflation to occur.
> > No one is saying it is happening now. But it is coming
> > ***
> > Yes, idiot, you can.
> > If, for instance, you double production.
>
> Oh Yeah, production has really doubled in the past 18 months.  LOL
> ***
> It doesn't have to double in 18 months.It merely has to increase enough to
> prevent pricing pressure, which right now is negative anyway.
>

> > OR if, for instance, you pull it back in when the economy recovers (by
> > paying back the loans)
> > You remember these are LOANS....
>
> Which they may or may not do.  The money that bought the treasury
> notes was produced out of thin air.  Is that what they are supposed to
> pay them back with?  LOL
> ***
> NO, fuckhead.
> The money they bought the notes with came out of Fed investmetment funds.
> You ignorant fuck.

Really so why did M1 double in 112 days?

> > ***
>
> > Currently yes and no one is arguing otherwise. But be prepapred for
> > inflation in the near term future.
> > ***
> > There's SUPPOSED to be a small amount of inflation every year. It keeps
> > people spending and investing, rather than hoarding. What there won't be
> > is
> > hyperinflation.- Hide quoted text -
>
> You can't know that.  We all hope it wont be, but all the signs are
> there.
> ***
> It's obvious.
> The signs AREN'T there.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Oct 20, 2009, 11:49:21 PM10/20/09

wrote:
> ***
> The MINT prints money.

Wrong again Beldin. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing prints
cuurency, which the Fed then places into circulation.

***
Wrong, shithead.
The Treasurey (or the mint) produces currency and sells it to the Fed.
Cites prove you're an idiot and you STILL post this drivel.
Shut the fuck up, retard.
***

> > The Fed makes a profit every year and invests throughout that year.
>
> From the Feds Website, After paying its expenses, the Federal Reserve
> turns the rest of its earnings over to the U.S. Treasury.
> ***
> Irrelevent to the statement.

Totally relevant. Any profit they make is turned over the the
Treasury.
***

Irrelevent to the statement.
The Fed is under no obligation to maximize that profit, or do anything to
please the Treasury.
They are an INDEPENDENT agency.
***

> ***
>
> > The Fed ISN'T "the government", you shithead. They have no obligation to
> > buy
> > treasuries; they chose to.

And they chose to as part of their monetary policy Which is to keep
interst rates low and print more money.

***
Fuckhead :
They don't print money.
You ignorant, fucking moron.
***

***
Retard, what IS the Fed's investment money?
The money they hold in reserver accounts.

Read this, shithead.
a.. M1: M1 includes funds that are readily accessible for spending. M1
consists of: (1) currency outside Federal Reserve Banks, and the vaults of
depository institutions; (2) traveler's checks of nonbank issuers; (3)
demand deposits; and (4) other checkable deposits (OCDs), which consist
primarily of negotiable order of withdrawal (NOW) accounts at depository
institutions and credit union share draft accounts. [12] Bank reserves are
not included in M1.

Read that last sentence until it sinks in.

Alim Nassor

Oct 21, 2009, 12:08:46 AM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 11:49 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 21, 11:15 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
> > ***
> > The MINT prints money.
>
> Wrong again Beldin.  The Bureau of Engraving and Printing  prints
> cuurency, which the Fed then places into circulation.
>
> ***
> Wrong, shithead.
> The Treasurey (or the mint) produces currency and sells it to the Fed.
> Cites prove you're an idiot and you STILL post this drivel.
> Shut the fuck up, retard.

Really? The Treasury and the Mint posess intaglio presses? Nope,
they don't

Again the Feds own website proves you wrong.

Does the Federal Reserve produce bank notes and coins?
No, the Federal Reserve does not produce bank notes or coins. The
Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) produces currency and stamps,
and the U.S. Mint produces our nation's coins. The Federal Reserve

issues Federal Reserve notes and places them in circulation.

Return to FAQ home

> ***
>
> > > The Fed makes a profit every year and invests throughout that year.
>
> > From the Feds Website, After paying its expenses, the Federal Reserve
> > turns the rest of its earnings over to the U.S. Treasury.
> > ***
> > Irrelevent to the statement.
>
> Totally relevant.  Any profit they make is turned over the the
> Treasury.
> ***
> Irrelevent to the statement.
> The Fed is under no obligation to maximize that profit, or do anything to
> please the Treasury.
> They are an INDEPENDENT agency.

But they are REQUIRED to turn over their profit to the treasury.
EVERYTHING i have said in this argument comes DIRECTLY from the Feds
own website.

> ***
>
> > ***
>
> > > The Fed ISN'T "the government", you shithead. They have no obligation to
> > > buy
> > > treasuries; they chose to.
>
> And they chose to as part of their monetary policy  Which is to keep
> interst rates low and print more money.
> ***
> Fuckhead :
> They don't print money.
> You ignorant, fucking moron.
> ***

Neither does the mint. The Fed issues currency that is printed at
their request.

Reserve accounts are also being added to out of thin air.

The Fed is issuing new currency all the time, which is why the M1
has doubled so quickly.

> Read this, shithead.
> a.. M1: M1 includes funds that are readily accessible for spending. M1
> consists of: (1) currency outside Federal Reserve Banks, and the vaults of
> depository institutions; (2) traveler's checks of nonbank issuers; (3)
> demand deposits; and (4) other checkable deposits (OCDs), which consist
> primarily of negotiable order of withdrawal (NOW) accounts at depository
> institutions and credit union share draft accounts. [12] Bank reserves are
> not included in M1.
>

> Read that last sentence until it sinks in.- Hide quoted text -

Which matters not one whit when the M1 doubles because of the issuance
of new currency. Bank reserves are essentailly money created out of
thin air also. When the Fed injects billions of dollars into the
central banks, that money was created from thin air. Then due to
fractional reserve strategies, those billions can be multiplied many
times.

Beldin the Sorcerer

Oct 21, 2009, 1:16:21 AM10/21/09

wrote:
> "Alim Nassor" <alimnas...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 21, 11:15 am, "Beldin the Sorcerer" <beldin...@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
> > ***
> > The MINT prints money.
>
> Wrong again Beldin. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing prints
> cuurency, which the Fed then places into circulation.
>
> ***
> Wrong, shithead.
> The Treasurey (or the mint) produces currency and sells it to the Fed.
> Cites prove you're an idiot and you STILL post this drivel.
> Shut the fuck up, retard.

Really? The Treasury and the Mint posess intaglio presses? Nope,
they don't

***
How long you been an imbecile?
Seriously, how long?
***

Again the Feds own website proves you wrong.

Does the Federal Reserve produce bank notes and coins?
No, the Federal Reserve does not produce bank notes or coins. The
Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) produces currency and stamps,
and the U.S. Mint produces our nation's coins. The Federal Reserve
issues Federal Reserve notes and places them in circulation.

***
AND, fucking idiot, from Wikipedia :

Bureau of Engraving and Printing

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Bureau of Engraving and Printing

Agency overview
Formed August 29, 1862[1]
Headquarters Washington, D.C.
Employees 2,169 (2006)
Agency executive Larry R. Felix, Director
Parent agency Department of the Treasury
Website
www.moneyfactory.gov

The Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) is a government agency within the
United States Department of the Treasury that designs and produces a variety
of security products for the United States Government, most notable of which
is paper currency for the Federal Reserve.

Return to FAQ home

SO, shithead....

The TREASURY prints the money.

> ***
>
> > > The Fed makes a profit every year and invests throughout that year.
>
> > From the Feds Website, After paying its expenses, the Federal Reserve
> > turns the rest of its earnings over to the U.S. Treasury.
> > ***
> > Irrelevent to the statement.
>
> Totally relevant. Any profit they make is turned over the the
> Treasury.
> ***
> Irrelevent to the statement.
> The Fed is under no obligation to maximize that profit, or do anything to
> please the Treasury.
> They are an INDEPENDENT agency.

But they are REQUIRED to turn over their profit to the treasury.
EVERYTHING i have said in this argument comes DIRECTLY from the Feds
own website.

***

SO FUCKING WHAT?

It doesn't matter that they turn over their profits.

They aren't required to do anything to make them, or maximize them.

> ***
>
> > ***
>
> > > The Fed ISN'T "the government", you shithead. They have no obligation
> > > buy
> > > treasuries; they chose to.
>
> And they chose to as part of their monetary policy Which is to keep
> interst rates low and print more money.
> ***
> Fuckhead :
> They don't print money.
> You ignorant, fucking moron.
> ***

Neither does the mint. The Fed issues currency that is printed at
their request.

***

No shithead.

You FUCKING moron.

The TREASURY issues all currency.

The Mint was made an independent agency in 1799, and under the Coinage Act
of 1873, became part of the Department of the Treasury. It was placed under
the auspices of the Treasurer of the United States in 1981.

FUCK, you're SUCH a retard.

***

No, fuckhead, they aren't.

The Fed is issuing new currency all the time, which is why the M1
has doubled so quickly.

> Read this, shithead.
> a.. M1: M1 includes funds that are readily accessible for spending. M1
> consists of: (1) currency outside Federal Reserve Banks, and the vaults of
> depository institutions; (2) traveler's checks of nonbank issuers; (3)
> demand deposits; and (4) other checkable deposits (OCDs), which consist
> primarily of negotiable order of withdrawal (NOW) accounts at depository
> institutions and credit union share draft accounts. [12] Bank reserves are
> not included in M1.
>
> Read that last sentence until it sinks in.- Hide quoted text -

Which matters not one whit when the M1 doubles because of the issuance
of new currency.

***

It didn't, you fucking moron.

It increased because of the receipts from treasuries being SPENT, because
the money came out of reserces and was invested.

Goddamn, how stupid ARE you.

***

Bank reserves are essentailly money created out of
thin air also.

***

FUCK!

Alim, go fuck yourself in the ass!

Bank reserves are banks' holdings of deposits in accounts with their central
bank (for instance the European Central Bank or the Federal Reserve, in the
latter case including federal funds), plus currency that is physically held
in bank vaults (vault cash). The central banks of some nations set minimum
reserve requirements. Even when no requirements are set, banks commonly wish
to hold some reserves, called desired reserves, against unexpected events.

***

In other words, SHIT FOR BRAINS, bank reserves are the deposits of all the
banks in the federal reserve system that the fed HOLDS (and pays nominal
interest on, and uses for loans to the banks) and CAN BUY TREASURIES WITH.

HOW stupid are you?

You don't know the Treasury issues money, you don't know the Fed holds
deposits, what the FUCK DO you know?

***

When the Fed injects billions of dollars into the
central banks, that money was created from thin air. Then due to
fractional reserve strategies, those billions can be multiplied many
times.

***

You're a complete shithead.

lawh...@hiwaay.net

Oct 21, 2009, 5:37:21 AM10/21/09

The gold market is certainly saying that inflation is coming. Noted
hedge fund manager, short seller, (and poker player) David Einhorn,
President of Greenlight Capital, has shifted from owning gold-traded
ETFs (i.e. "paper" gold) to actually taking delivery of gold bullion.
What does that tell you?

It seems that the unspoken (and publicly unacknowledged) policy at the
Fed and the FDIC is to do whatever is necessary to keep the banks
afloat while all the bad debts these institutions are carrying slowly
get worked off. (Hopefully the banks will keep generating enough
profits to slowly write off their "non-performing" assets over time.)
It's basically a gamble that faith in our currency (and our ability to
repay our debts) will not collapse before our economy recovers or some
unexpected financial jolt out of left field does not materialize in
the interim. I don't know if Mr. Bernanke really had any other choice
other than pumping massive liquidity into the banks, but this is a
path fraught with peril.

Andrew Ross Sorkin, the New York Times financial writer, has just come
out with a book, (i.e. "Too Big To Fail"), which examines this crisis,
how it developed, and how our government is responding to it. It will
be interesting to see what the book says (or does not say) about
whether or not we're headed for an inflationary disaster or a currency
crisis that precedes an inflationary disaster.

Alan C. Lawhon
Huntsville, Alabama

Alim Nassor

Oct 21, 2009, 10:30:04 AM10/21/09
> Huntsville, Alabama- Hide quoted text -

One way they will work their way out of trouble is to inflate their
way out of it. The rest of the world may have something to say about
that strategy. I have moved the bulk of my investements out of the
stock market because I believe the current bull market is an empty
runup being fueled by the massive amounts of new liquidity being
injected into the markets. The fundamentals of the economy are still
incredibly weak and fragile.

Having some part of my portfolio in tangibles such as gold and silver
is good for my peace of mind. I think silver is especially poised for
a good run. It is currently priced at about 1/85th of gold. That is
an all time high I think. Yet did you know that it is estimated there
is 4 to 5 times more physical gold in the world than silver? Silver
is an extremely important industrial material and a good portion of it
is used in such a way that it is not recovered.