Is Kim Jong-un playing Spanky?

Sock_Puppet#7

May 31, 2018, 12:44:13 PM5/31/18
Kim knows how Trump thinks. He has read the book (Art of the Deal) by Spanky’s ghostwriter and of course Spanky has never read a book.

Kim’s already raised his stature on the world stage and of course at home. President PeeFan instead has looked like a fool on the world stage (shocker) by flip-flopping on this (and everything else).

Most N. Korea experts agree Kim will never really give up his nuclear ambitions so what’s he up to?

Wouldn’t it be great if Trump flies all the way to Singapore for the meeting and Kim stands him up? (Maybe hookers with spanking paddles will drop out of the ceiling and pee on the table and attendees.)

Will the ‘Little Rocket Man’ outplay the Dotard? He’s probably not as dumb as he looks. He’s definitely not as dumb as Trump.

Sock_Puppet#72

May 31, 2018, 1:36:10 PM5/31/18
Urban Dictionary/define/=Dotard

Dotard
A cross species between on Orangutan and an Oompa Loompa. The Dotard is
usually bred in captivity by wealthy families that wish to pass on their
inheritance without having to raise an actual human. There are many
similarities to a human, but you can usually tell the difference by
their unique orange skin and hair. Although a Dotard has the ability to
speak, they usually have a vary limited vocabulary and are limited to
simple words and sentences. The Dotard require some food to survive, but
the most important thing is raising a Dotard is to feed its ego. The
Dotard have a very large ego that requires constant feeding. If the
Dotard's ego isn't constantly fed, it will usually resort to social
media, rally's, or other places where is can feed it's ego in large
quantities. Another main difference between a Dotard and a human is the
digestive process. Where a human will defecate through the anus, a
Dotard defecates through it mouth by spewing shit to anyone nearby. Due
to its limited vocabulary and IQ, a Dotard is only able to perform
limited tasks. Some examples of common tasks that a Dotard is able to
perform include the following: Politics, Golfing, Texting, Spending
Daddies Money, and starting world wars. Genetics can also be an issue
for future generations of Dotard's due to its propensity to try and
breed with its direct offspring.

Person 1: Have you seen the Dotard lately, I can't find him.
Person 2: I think he's golfing in Mar a Lago again.

Person 1: I am getting frustrated trying to talk to the Dotard. No
matter how I phrase the question, all he is able to say is "WRONG".
Person 2: You should not try to talk rationally to a Dotard, they are
not able to understand complex sentence. If you really need to ask a
Dotard a question, try to find a way to feed it's ego with the question.
For example if you want to know what time a meeting is, try phrasing the
question like "What time will you be making the meeting great again"

Person 1: You need to keep a watch on the Dotard. I think he’s trying to
breed with its daughter again. We don’t want to have another “Eric”
situation.
Person 2: Your right, I’ll be careful. I heard him saying what a nice
piece of ass is daughter was and that we would like to tap that.
Person 1: Just make sure he doesn’t try to grab her by the pussy. If it
goes that far, it will be too late and will have another Eric to deal
with and no one wants that.

source:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dotard

risky biz

May 31, 2018, 6:02:00 PM5/31/18
Does anyone think South Korea wouldn't like to have nuclear weapons with China right on the doorstep of a unified Korea? Think about it in relation to what has transpired recently.

popinjay

May 31, 2018, 11:38:55 PM5/31/18
Fuck all of them. Dog-eating mutherfuckers.