Mental midget occupy "leader" destroyed by Hannity

brewmaster

May 6, 2012, 1:22:57 PM5/6/12
NOW I know what the occupy movement is all about.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-destroys-occupy-wall-st-organizer-in-fiery-segment-about-movements-violence/

Watch the video.

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

--------

bratt

May 6, 2012, 2:18:43 PM5/6/12
It was enlightening to know that he was too good to work a menial job. I
wonder who he thinks should?

On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

-------

brewmaster

May 6, 2012, 2:23:20 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 11:18 AM, bratt wrote:

> On May 6 2012 12:22 PM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > NOW I know what the occupy movement is all about.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-destroys-occupy-wall-st-organizer-in-fiery-segment-about-movements-violence/

> > Watch the video.
> >
> > --
> > Brew "part of the 100%" Master
> >
> > --------
>
> It was enlightening to know that he was too good to work a menial job. I
> wonder who he thinks should?

Not BillB or Bea. They have made it quite clear that collecting a
government check is far better than being a "washerwoman".

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

bratt

May 6, 2012, 2:51:58 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 1:23 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On May 6 2012 11:18 AM, bratt wrote:
>
> > On May 6 2012 12:22 PM, brewmaster wrote:
> >
> > > NOW I know what the occupy movement is all about.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-destroys-occupy-wall-st-organizer-in-fiery-segment-about-movements-violence/

> > > Watch the video.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Brew "part of the 100%" Master
> > >
> > > --------
> >
> > It was enlightening to know that he was too good to work a menial job. I
> > wonder who he thinks should?
>
> Not BillB or Bea. They have made it quite clear that collecting a
> government check is far better than being a "washerwoman".

I also loved the fact that he deserves a free house, free car, free food,
free education - and then had no clue where the money was coming from for
his education.

When you look him up on linkedn - it says his job is ANARCHIST.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/harrison-schultz/4/91/84

brewmaster

May 6, 2012, 2:56:01 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 11:51 AM, bratt wrote:

> On May 6 2012 1:23 PM, brewmaster wrote:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-destroys-occupy-wall-st-organizer-in-fiery-segment-about-movements-violence/

> > > It was enlightening to know that he was too good to work a menial job. I
> > > wonder who he thinks should?
> >
> > Not BillB or Bea. They have made it quite clear that collecting a
> > government check is far better than being a "washerwoman".
>
> I also loved the fact that he deserves a free house, free car, free food,
> free education - and then had no clue where the money was coming from for
> his education.
>
> When you look him up on linkedn - it says his job is ANARCHIST.
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/harrison-schultz/4/91/84

And you STILL don't know what occupy is all about?

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

bub

May 6, 2012, 3:28:47 PM5/6/12
On Sun, 06 May 2012 11:56:01 -0700, "brewmaster"
<a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>And you STILL don't know what occupy is all about?

he is just enivious others are doing well and it's just not fair that
he isn't doing as well as them so they owe him stuff.
he reminds me of the sponges on here. they think others should have
their taxes raised to pay for "free" healthcare etc. but when asked if
they should give more it's always no,take it from someone else.

Jason Pawloski

May 6, 2012, 3:46:30 PM5/6/12
I won't watch the video because I hate Hannity's "debate" style.

Objectively, Hannity is one of the stupidest motherfuckers on this planet.
How he has a following is a serious black eye to any Republican or
right-leaning political person with an IQ over 90. If he truly did destroy
the occupy guy, then that movement must be filled with Beldim-level
retards.

--
RGP's Stupidest Poster by popular vote - 3/22/09 to 6/13/10

Jerry "The Savant" Sturdivant - making up a position for reality since
1926.

bratt

May 6, 2012, 4:02:42 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 2:46 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:

> On May 6 2012 11:22 AM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > NOW I know what the occupy movement is all about.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-destroys-occupy-wall-st-organizer-in-fiery-segment-about-movements-violence/

> > Watch the video.
> >
> > --
> > Brew "part of the 100%" Master
> >
> > --------
>
> I won't watch the video because I hate Hannity's "debate" style.
>
> Objectively, Hannity is one of the stupidest motherfuckers on this planet.
> How he has a following is a serious black eye to any Republican or
> right-leaning political person with an IQ over 90. If he truly did destroy
> the occupy guy, then that movement must be filled with Beldim-level
> retards.

Here - I'll give you the cliffnotes - the founder of OWS says he is an
anarchist. He says *someone* (but he doesn't know who) is paying for his
college education (not a loan) and that he is too good to work a menial
job. He also deserve a free house, free car, free money.

and, the NYC police dept. sent in hookers and drunks and rapists just to
make them look bad.

Jason Pawloski

May 6, 2012, 4:11:53 PM5/6/12
Thanks. Speaking as someone with vague anarchist tendencies, it's really
too bad the anarchist movement is filled with people like this. I listen
to liberal talk radio sometimes (the Grand Rapids station and the Denver
station on iheartradio), and "Koch brothers are paying people to break the
law at OWS gatherings to discredit the movement" is a common talking
point. But it's funny that it's the NYPD that's sending these people in to
make OWS look bad. The NYPD supports OWS fully, as they use this
opportunity to frequently sexually assault and rape the female OWS
protesters themselves. If the OWS protesters left, who would the NYPD
sexually abuse?

http://truth-out.org/news/item/8912-new-police-strategy-in-new-york-sexual-assault-against-peaceful-protestors

(Fun fact of the day: The rate of police sexual assault, rape, and child
molestation/child rape is more than 3 times the rate of the general
population. And these are only counting confirmed, reported, and sustained
complaints against the police. If you take into account all of the child
rapes and sexual assaults against people who are too afraid to come
forward, or whose charges are dismissed because the gang members cover for
each other, imagine how high that number would be)

Will in New Haven

May 6, 2012, 4:32:43 PM5/6/12
On May 6, 4:02 pm, "bratt" <a890...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On May 6 2012 2:46 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
>
> > On May 6 2012 11:22 AM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > > NOW I know what the occupy movement is all about.
>
> http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-destroys-occupy-wall-st-organizer-...
>

> > > Watch the video.
>
> > > --
> > > Brew "part of the 100%" Master
>
> > > --------
>
> > I won't watch the video because I hate Hannity's "debate" style.
>
> > Objectively, Hannity is one of the stupidest motherfuckers on this planet.
> > How he has a following is a serious black eye to any Republican or
> > right-leaning political person with an IQ over 90. If he truly did destroy
> > the occupy guy, then that movement must be filled with Beldim-level
> > retards.
>
> Here - I'll give you the cliffnotes - the founder of OWS says he is an
> anarchist.  He says *someone* (but he doesn't know who) is paying for his
> college education (not a loan) and that he is too good to work a menial
> job.  He also deserve a free house, free car, free money.
>
> and, the NYC police dept. sent in hookers and drunks and rapists just to
> make them look bad.

How could honest hookers make sponging parasites look bad?

--
Will in New Haven

mo_ntresor

May 6, 2012, 6:00:33 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 12:51 PM, bratt wrote:

> > Not BillB or Bea. They have made it quite clear that collecting a
> > government check is far better than being a "washerwoman".
>
> I also loved the fact that he deserves a free house, free car, free food,
> free education - and then had no clue where the money was coming from for
> his education.
>
> When you look him up on linkedn - it says his job is ANARCHIST.
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/harrison-schultz/4/91/84

add anarchist to the list of things these goddamn idiots know nothing
about.

mo_ntresor

------

fffurken

May 6, 2012, 6:04:37 PM5/6/12
On May 6, 9:11 pm, "Jason Pawloski" <a679...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

> Thanks. Speaking as someone with vague anarchist tendencies

"The vague anarchist", lol, that's good ;)

bub

May 6, 2012, 6:57:06 PM5/6/12
On Sun, 06 May 2012 15:00:33 -0700, "mo_ntresor"
<amontillad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>add anarchist to the list of things these goddamn idiots know nothing
>about.

"We never left. We were just tired. I mean, anarchy isn't easy. This
is a lot of work"

i'm sure it's a hectic pace with a lot of heavy lifting

gtech1

May 6, 2012, 8:21:43 PM5/6/12
You got off to a pretty good start with this post!

O-PGManager

May 6, 2012, 8:37:13 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 4:02 PM, bratt wrote:

> On May 6 2012 2:46 PM, Jason Pawloski wrote:
>
> > On May 6 2012 11:22 AM, brewmaster wrote:
> >
> > > NOW I know what the occupy movement is all about.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-destroys-occupy-wall-st-organizer-in-fiery-segment-about-movements-violence/

> > > Watch the video.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Brew "part of the 100%" Master
> > >
> > > --------
> >
> > I won't watch the video because I hate Hannity's "debate" style.
> >
> > Objectively, Hannity is one of the stupidest motherfuckers on this planet.
> > How he has a following is a serious black eye to any Republican or
> > right-leaning political person with an IQ over 90. If he truly did destroy
> > the occupy guy, then that movement must be filled with Beldim-level
> > retards.
> >

> Here - I'll give you the cliffnotes - the founder of OWS says he is an
> anarchist.

He is not the "founder" of OWS. He is not a "leader" of OWS. He is some
guy who is not terribly quick on his feet Hannity brought on to scream at.

Opie G. Manager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

------

Jason Pawloski

May 6, 2012, 8:52:01 PM5/6/12
This is, of course, the most likely scenario. However the fact that
Hannity found someone to outfox is by itself a notable achievement.

--
RGP's Stupidest Poster by popular vote - 3/22/09 to 6/13/10

Jerry "The Savant" Sturdivant - making up a position for reality since
1926.

Jason Pawloski

May 6, 2012, 8:52:27 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 6:21 PM, gtech1 wrote:

> You got off to a pretty good start with this post!

Are you an Atlanta PD gang banger? Yes or no please.

--
RGP's Stupidest Poster by popular vote - 3/22/09 to 6/13/10

Jerry "The Savant" Sturdivant - making up a position for reality since
1926.

---

O-PGManager

May 6, 2012, 8:54:22 PM5/6/12
I'd still say the kid held his own. Hannity hollered him down with his
talking points, and refused to have a discussion. The kid's problem was
not being armed with his own talking points. He was foolish if he thought
Hannity would sit there and have a substantive discussion with him.

Opie G. Manager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

--------

brewmaster

May 6, 2012, 9:07:05 PM5/6/12
He had his talking points down. I get free money from somebody to go to
school. It's almost all gone, so I guess I'll try to find a job, but I
think the gummint should give me everything free instead.

> Opie G. Manager
> Rec.Gambling.Poker
> Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)
>
> --------

Mossingen

May 6, 2012, 9:13:47 PM5/6/12
"O-PGManager" <ad6...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

> I'd still say the kid held his own. Hannity hollered him down with his
> talking points, and refused to have a discussion. The kid's problem was
> not being armed with his own talking points. He was foolish if he thought
> Hannity would sit there and have a substantive discussion with him.

I'm not a big OWS supporter, but this was bush league by Hannity. That kid
seemed to have no clue about what he was getting into. Hannity obviously
wasn't interested in having an adult discussion of the merits of OWS. It
was just a 10-minute beatdown of a punk kid that didn't prove much to any
thinking person. BFD.

Jason Pawloski

May 6, 2012, 9:19:47 PM5/6/12
He did kind of call Hannity on his "tangent" style of argument, where
Hannity out of the blue starts saying "Well what about Obama doing this,
Democrats doing this" in response to a point (two wrongs make a right
fallacy). It's such an intellectually dishonest manner of arguing, and
it's effective because his audience, who largely agree with him obviously,
recognize the talking point from hearing it before, and it registers as a
legitimate argument in their mind because of the familiarity. I really
can't listen to Hannity at all... he is such a piece of shit. This video
that I did eventually watch was way too much Hannity for me. I was
nauseous for hours afterwards. I might have cancer now.

bratt

May 6, 2012, 9:27:42 PM5/6/12
He was/is an OWS Organizer, and MSNBC (for at least one other) interviewed
him - NOT just Hannity.

On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

Dave the Clueless

May 6, 2012, 9:25:53 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 3:18 PM, bratt wrote:

> On May 6 2012 12:22 PM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > NOW I know what the occupy movement is all about.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-destroys-occupy-wall-st-organizer-in-fiery-segment-about-movements-violence/

> > Watch the video.
> >
> > --
> > Brew "part of the 100%" Master
> >
> > --------
>
> It was enlightening to know that he was too good to work a menial job. I
> wonder who he thinks should?

Someone who didn't go to college on my dime. Duh.

> On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas
>
> -------

-------
Arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't
matter how good you are at chess since the pigeon is just going to knock
over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around likes it’s victorious.

-----

brewmaster

May 6, 2012, 9:29:19 PM5/6/12
btw, this guy is 29, in no way is that a "kid". And, he didn't in any way
hold his own. This guy exhibited an IQ of about 12. Guys like this are
the problem with America these days.

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

O-PGManager

May 6, 2012, 9:44:16 PM5/6/12
Right. I'll never forget when those pothead protesters sold mortgage
backed derivatives fraudulently labelled triple A around the world and
trashed the global economy.

Opie G. Manager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

bratt

May 6, 2012, 9:47:15 PM5/6/12
Here is his softball interview - too bad MSNBC is as dishonest as FOX to
promote him and call him one of the original OWS organizers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qOHyRxj4N5M#!

brewmaster

May 6, 2012, 9:48:00 PM5/6/12
Hey, that's almost a "But Bush". Guy A did something bad, so guy B doing
something bad is ok, right? How about we all try to do the right thing
and not constantly bring up what some shithead did wrong in the past.
Bringing up the past is for women. Moving on is for men.

brewmaster

May 6, 2012, 9:55:07 PM5/6/12
My god, he sounds even stupider in this interview.

Seriously, somebody needs to just shoot this guy, he's worthless.

> > On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> > Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

> On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

Brew "part of the 100%" Master

O-PGManager

May 6, 2012, 9:57:47 PM5/6/12
What did guy B do that was "bad" exactly? Much less constituting "the
problem with America these days"? Aside from rubbing you the wrong way?

Opie G. Manager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

brewmaster

May 6, 2012, 10:04:23 PM5/6/12
Whining about how bad things are or who did bad shit in the past doesn't
help. Occupy isn't helping. Do something positive to move us forward
(e.g. get a job and do something productive). Whining about the past is
the domain of women.

> Opie G. Manager
> Rec.Gambling.Poker
> Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

bratt

May 6, 2012, 10:09:05 PM5/6/12
another interesting aspect of this interview with MSNBC host Tamron Hall
is that when I googled all I could find was the posting of it from RIGHT
wings sites - hotair etc. I couldn't even find it on MSNBC.

*disclaimer* I am not the best googler.

On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

O-PGManager

May 6, 2012, 10:16:12 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 10:04 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> Whining about how bad things are or who did bad shit in the past doesn't
> help.

"Look forward, not backward" - you and Obama think a lot alike. (when it
comes to protecting torturers and those who trashed the economy.)

Kind of goes against the whole "personal accountability" thing doesn't it?
When someone points out how Jamie Dimon made 38 million last year on the
heels of wrecking the economy... is continuing the same shady banking
practices... and your only response is "don't cry about the past!"

brewmaster

May 6, 2012, 10:29:36 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 7:16 PM, O-PGManager wrote:

> On May 6 2012 10:04 PM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > Whining about how bad things are or who did bad shit in the past doesn't
> > help.
>
> "Look forward, not backward" - you and Obama think a lot alike. (when it
> comes to protecting torturers and those who trashed the economy.)
>
> Kind of goes against the whole "personal accountability" thing doesn't it?
> When someone points out how Jamie Dimon made 38 million last year on the
> heels of wrecking the economy... is continuing the same shady banking
> practices... and your only response is "don't cry about the past!"

Tell me exactly how you can change the past, and I'll consider it. The
past has happened. You can't change that. The future hasn't happened,
you can't change that either. What YOU can change is what YOU are doing
RIGHT NOW. Do your best to make the right decision right now, and if
others don't, it isn't your fault. You get to make another decision right
away.

--
Brew "part of the 100%" Master

gtech1

May 6, 2012, 10:45:57 PM5/6/12
If you're asking if I'm a cop, the answer is no.

Jason Pawloski

May 6, 2012, 10:50:51 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 8:45 PM, gtech1 wrote:

> If you're asking if I'm a cop, the answer is no.

Family member? Maybe your son is among the rapist dog-shooters of Dekalb
county?

--
RGP's Stupidest Poster by popular vote - 3/22/09 to 6/13/10

Jerry "The Savant" Sturdivant - making up a position for reality since
1926.

O-PGManager

May 6, 2012, 11:20:23 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 10:29 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On May 6 2012 7:16 PM, O-PGManager wrote:
>
> > On May 6 2012 10:04 PM, brewmaster wrote:
> >
> > > Whining about how bad things are or who did bad shit in the past doesn't
> > > help.
> >
> > "Look forward, not backward" - you and Obama think a lot alike. (when it
> > comes to protecting torturers and those who trashed the economy.)
> >
> > Kind of goes against the whole "personal accountability" thing doesn't it?
> > When someone points out how Jamie Dimon made 38 million last year on the
> > heels of wrecking the economy... is continuing the same shady banking
> > practices... and your only response is "don't cry about the past!"
> >

> Tell me exactly how you can change the past, and I'll consider it. The
> past has happened. You can't change that. The future hasn't happened,
> you can't change that either. What YOU can change is what YOU are doing
> RIGHT NOW.

What YOU should do right NOW is try to hold the people who blew up the
world economy accountable for their actions... if you don't you're just
begging for it to happen again.

Opie G. Manager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

brewmaster

May 6, 2012, 11:22:08 PM5/6/12
On May 6 2012 8:20 PM, O-PGManager wrote:

> On May 6 2012 10:29 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> > > "Look forward, not backward" - you and Obama think a lot alike. (when it
> > > comes to protecting torturers and those who trashed the economy.)
> > >
> > > Kind of goes against the whole "personal accountability" thing doesn't
it?
> > > When someone points out how Jamie Dimon made 38 million last year on the
> > > heels of wrecking the economy... is continuing the same shady banking
> > > practices... and your only response is "don't cry about the past!"
> > >

> > Tell me exactly how you can change the past, and I'll consider it. The
> > past has happened. You can't change that. The future hasn't happened,
> > you can't change that either. What YOU can change is what YOU are doing
> > RIGHT NOW.
>
> What YOU should do right NOW is try to hold the people who blew up the
> world economy accountable for their actions... if you don't you're just
> begging for it to happen again.

yes, hold them accountable, make sure they pay the price and it doesn't
happend again. But, what happened, has happened, you can't change that.

> Opie G. Manager
> Rec.Gambling.Poker
> Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

Brew "part of the 100%" Master

---

Pepe Papon

May 7, 2012, 3:33:48 AM5/7/12
On Sun, 06 May 2012 20:22:08 -0700, "brewmaster"
<a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:

>> > Tell me exactly how you can change the past, and I'll consider it. The
>> > past has happened. You can't change that. The future hasn't happened,
>> > you can't change that either. What YOU can change is what YOU are doing
>> > RIGHT NOW.
>>
>> What YOU should do right NOW is try to hold the people who blew up the
>> world economy accountable for their actions... if you don't you're just
>> begging for it to happen again.
>
>yes, hold them accountable, make sure they pay the price and it doesn't
>happend again. But, what happened, has happened, you can't change that.

That's true, and it's also a diversion. You made the assertion that
the dumb, harmless guy is *the* problem with America. Opie responded
by showing you who the real problem is. Your only response has been
a diversion about the past being the past.

Newsflash: these bankers haven't been held accountable, they haven't
gone away, and their behavior hasn't changed. The harmless dumb guy
isn't the problem with America. That may be the case with fffurken
and RGP, but the situations aren't analogous.

bratt

May 7, 2012, 6:51:07 AM5/7/12
It's been how long? And I dont believe one major Wall Street Banker has
been held accountable.

Clave

May 7, 2012, 7:03:00 AM5/7/12
"bratt" <a89...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

<...>

> It's been how long? And I dont believe one major Wall Street
> Banker has been held accountable.

For what?

mo_ntresor

May 7, 2012, 7:24:43 AM5/7/12
On May 6 2012 8:16 PM, O-PGManager wrote:

> > Whining about how bad things are or who did bad shit in the past doesn't
> > help.
>
> "Look forward, not backward" - you and Obama think a lot alike. (when it
> comes to protecting torturers and those who trashed the economy.)
>
> Kind of goes against the whole "personal accountability" thing doesn't it?
> When someone points out how Jamie Dimon made 38 million last year on the
> heels of wrecking the economy... is continuing the same shady banking
> practices... and your only response is "don't cry about the past!"

you're very ignorant about the banking crisis. jpmorgan was part of the
solution, not the problem.

mo_ntresor

mo_ntresor

May 7, 2012, 7:27:02 AM5/7/12
On May 6 2012 9:20 PM, O-PGManager wrote:

> > Tell me exactly how you can change the past, and I'll consider it. The
> > past has happened. You can't change that. The future hasn't happened,
> > you can't change that either. What YOU can change is what YOU are doing
> > RIGHT NOW.
>
> What YOU should do right NOW is try to hold the people who blew up the
> world economy accountable for their actions... if you don't you're just
> begging for it to happen again.

prison for those who broke no laws ... and let's get more good government!

mo_ntresor

----

O-PGManager

May 7, 2012, 8:24:15 AM5/7/12
Seriously Clave? Defending this putrid state of affairs? Does your Obama
hero worship have no limits?

VegasJerry

May 7, 2012, 9:52:45 AM5/7/12
Accountable for what? They didn't brake (sic) any laws. These people
aren't stupid. When those two girls invented Credit Default Swaps the
government saw that it needed to be observed and regulated. Wall Street
went to Clinton and Bush, and said, "This is going to make us a lot of
money. It shouldn't be regulated or recorded. No records, stats, or
accountability. Bond rating agencies should not be required to be morally
accountable for their phony ratings. Lying should not be against the law."

Wall Street unregulated? Gee, what could go wrong there?

Wall Street destroys the economy; their fuck up is "too big to be allowed
to fail." We have to bail out the assholes. (Geithner should have
nationalized the banks but you know what your right-wing nuts would had
done). Regulations are put in place AND THE FUCKING WALL STREET
REPUBLICANS are trying to get the regulations removed again! And you buy
that? What could go wrong there AGAIN? "Waa! The Democrats have too many
regulations! Mitt says we need less regulations."

We Occupy Wall Street marchers bring this to your attention and you rely
on Fox and Hannity to bring in a ringer to brow-beat with a microphone?
How many fucking times do you need to be told that Rupert Murdoch is an
immoral right wing freak; that has Fox slanting and slandering (and phone
hacking) at every turn? That Wall Street it at it again? Christ! The
country of England pointed out that Murdoch is an immoral, lying asshole;
unfit to run News Corp.

You just watched that Columbian Whore demand money for an interview; then
watched her make up any story she wanted, and you accept her every word.
Now you champion Fox and another Hannity & Colmes show?

You are sS.

Jerry 'n Vegas

-----

Clave

May 7, 2012, 1:29:11 PM5/7/12
> On May 7 2012 7:03 AM, Clave wrote:
>
>> "bratt" <a89...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> <...>
>>
>> > It's been how long? And I dont believe one major Wall Street
>> > Banker has been held accountable.
>>
>> For what?
>
> Seriously Clave? Defending this putrid state of affairs? Does your Obama
> hero worship have no limits?

Get over yourself. It's a reasonable question.

Name someone, tell me the criminal offense they're guilty of.

Jim

ChrisRobin

May 7, 2012, 2:55:32 PM5/7/12
On May 6 2012 9:48 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> Bringing up the past is for women. Moving on is for men.

We're all just a little bit dumber from having read this. Thanks a lot.

ChrisRobin

May 7, 2012, 2:59:10 PM5/7/12
On May 7 2012 1:29 PM, Clave wrote:

> Get over yourself. It's a reasonable question.

So was his.

-------

mo_ntresor

May 7, 2012, 3:01:38 PM5/7/12
On May 7 2012 12:58 PM, ChrisRobin wrote:

> > you're very ignorant about the banking crisis. jpmorgan was part of the
> > solution, not the problem.
>
> ROTFLMAO!

jpmorgan did not need the bailout money. jpmorgan bought troubled bank
assets per the fed and treasury's begging. if you want to talk prison for
finance types: bear stearns, lehman, aig, merrill, citi, countrywide,
fnm, fre, slm, ratings agencies.

mo_ntresor

ChrisRobin

May 7, 2012, 2:58:33 PM5/7/12
On May 7 2012 7:24 AM, mo_ntresor wrote:

> you're very ignorant about the banking crisis. jpmorgan was part of the
> solution, not the problem.

ROTFLMAO!

--------

Clave

May 7, 2012, 3:19:40 PM5/7/12
"ChrisRobin" <a9d...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> On May 7 2012 1:29 PM, Clave wrote:
>
>> Get over yourself. It's a reasonable question.
>
> So was his.

GFY

Answer mine and I'll consider answering his.

Jim

bratt

May 7, 2012, 3:46:58 PM5/7/12
LOL at the risk of making up a position for you and getting out of your
good graces, this is clavie setting the rules yet again

On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas

-----

Clave

May 7, 2012, 3:52:27 PM5/7/12
> On May 7 2012 2:19 PM, Clave wrote:
>
>> "ChrisRobin" <a9d...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

>> > So was his.
>>
>> GFY
>>
>> Answer mine and I'll consider answering his.
>
> LOL at the risk of making up a position for you and getting out of your
> good graces, this is clavie setting the rules yet again

Skewze me? I ask a question, he non-answers with a question, and I'm
obligated to answer his first?

Why don't you go string some beads or make a clay bunny or do something else
you can understand.

Jim

bratt

May 7, 2012, 4:17:48 PM5/7/12
Now clavie - I am posting will all due respect to you. Why must you try
to insult me?

I happen to love making Indian beaded head bands and belts on a loom, and
wish I could make a clay bunny, but I have no sculpting talent.

Or are those hobbies below your standards?

Will in New Haven

May 7, 2012, 4:41:51 PM5/7/12
On May 7, 2:55 pm, "ChrisRobin" <a9db...@webnntp.invalid> wrote:
> On May 6 2012 9:48 PM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > Bringing up the past is for women.  Moving on is for men.
>
> We're all just a little bit dumber from having read this. Thanks a lot.

It was dumb. However, if it had that effect on you, it was quite
powerful.

--
Will in New Haven

Pepe Papon

May 7, 2012, 6:27:06 PM5/7/12
On Mon, 7 May 2012 10:29:11 -0700, "Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com>
wrote:

>"O-PGManager" <ad6...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>> On May 7 2012 7:03 AM, Clave wrote:
>>
>>> "bratt" <a89...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>>>
>>> <...>

>>> For what?
>>
>> Seriously Clave? Defending this putrid state of affairs? Does your Obama
>> hero worship have no limits?
>
>Get over yourself. It's a reasonable question.

Perhaps, if you've been living in a cave for the past 5 years or so.

Pepe Papon

May 7, 2012, 6:28:25 PM5/7/12
On Mon, 07 May 2012 13:17:48 -0700, "bratt" <a89...@webnntp.invalid>
wrote:

>I happen to love making Indian beaded head bands and belts on a loom, and
>wish I could make a clay bunny, but I have no sculpting talent.

Sculpting is easy. Take a piece of clay, and remove everything that
doesn't look like a bunny.

Clave

May 7, 2012, 7:08:55 PM5/7/12
"Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Look, I'm serious. A lot of people are running around screaming that
Something Should Be Done, and frankly, I'd like to see some accountability
myself.

I, however, can't name a single banker who broke the law or what law might
have been broken, and I don't believe I'm out of line asking whether anyone
else does.

Fraud, maybe -- but who and how?

Jim

O-PGManager

May 7, 2012, 7:48:07 PM5/7/12
On May 7 2012 1:29 PM, Clave wrote:

Well I'm not going to be able to prove guilt in many situations, that sort
of things requires an INVESTIGATION which Obama appears to be completely
uninterested in pursuing.

Here is one particular case that seems open and shut:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-people-vs-goldman-sachs-20110511

Opie G. Manager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

Clave

May 7, 2012, 8:03:14 PM5/7/12
> On May 7 2012 1:29 PM, Clave wrote:
>
>> "O-PGManager" <ad6...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

>> > Seriously Clave? Defending this putrid state of affairs? Does your
>> > Obama
>> > hero worship have no limits?
>>
>> Get over yourself. It's a reasonable question.
>>
>> Name someone, tell me the criminal offense they're guilty of.
>
> Well I'm not going to be able to prove guilt in many situations, that sort
> of things requires an INVESTIGATION which Obama appears to be completely
> uninterested in pursuing...

The SEC investigation is ongoing, last I looked.

Jim

VegasJerry

May 7, 2012, 8:33:02 PM5/7/12
On May 7 2012 1:17 PM, bratt wrote:

> On May 7 2012 2:52 PM, Clave wrote:
>
> > "bratt" <a89...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

> > > LOL at the risk of making up a position for you and getting out of
your
> > > good graces, this is clavie setting the rules yet again
> >
> > Skewze me? I ask a question, he non-answers with a question, and I'm
> > obligated to answer his first?
> >
> > Why don't you go string some beads or make a clay bunny or do something
else
> > you can understand.
> >
> > Jim
>
> Now clavie - I am posting will all due respect to you. Why must you try
> to insult me?

Try? Hell you insult yourself, he was just pointing it out.

SS

Jerry

> I happen to love making Indian beaded head bands and belts on a loom, and
> wish I could make a clay bunny, but I have no sculpting talent.
>
> Or are those hobbies below your standards?

> On Nov 8 2011 2:11 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> Jerry (almonst worthless) 'n Vegas
>
> ---

VegasJerry

May 7, 2012, 8:37:21 PM5/7/12
On May 7 2012 4:48 PM, O-PGManager wrote:

> On May 7 2012 1:29 PM, Clave wrote:
>
> > "O-PGManager" <ad6...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

> > > Seriously Clave? Defending this putrid state of affairs? Does your Obama
> > > hero worship have no limits?
> >
> > Get over yourself. It's a reasonable question.
> >
> > Name someone, tell me the criminal offense they're guilty of.
>
> Well I'm not going to be able to prove guilt in many situations, that sort
> of things requires an INVESTIGATION which Obama appears to be completely
> uninterested in pursuing.

He already has the banks "settling out of court" in a manner of speaking.
They're 'supposedly' out making amends by offering special refinancing,
and various other 'amends.' They're dumping millions, just in Las Vegas
alone.

> Here is one particular case that seems open and shut:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-people-vs-goldman-sachs-20110511

> Opie G. Manager
> Rec.Gambling.Poker
> Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

--------

O-PGManager

May 7, 2012, 9:15:34 PM5/7/12
On May 7 2012 8:03 PM, Clave wrote:

> "O-PGManager" <ad6...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
> > On May 7 2012 1:29 PM, Clave wrote:
> >
> >> "O-PGManager" <ad6...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Get over yourself. It's a reasonable question.
> >>
> >> Name someone, tell me the criminal offense they're guilty of.
> >
> > Well I'm not going to be able to prove guilt in many situations, that sort
> > of things requires an INVESTIGATION which Obama appears to be completely
> > uninterested in pursuing...
>
> The SEC investigation is ongoing, last I looked.

The SEC doesn't send people to jail.

Opie G. Manager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

RazzO

May 7, 2012, 9:33:30 PM5/7/12
> jim

clave, please, quit trying to one up Bill Coleman. You look very lame.

RazzO n' Vegas

-----

Clave

May 7, 2012, 9:47:22 PM5/7/12

"O-PGManager" <ad6...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
So? You said Obama's uninterested in pursuing an investigation, yet the
investigation is happening.

Jim

Bill Vanek

May 7, 2012, 9:52:27 PM5/7/12
On Mon, 7 May 2012 16:08:55 -0700, "Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com>
wrote:

>Look, I'm serious. A lot of people are running around screaming that
>Something Should Be Done, and frankly, I'd like to see some accountability
>myself.
>
>I, however, can't name a single banker who broke the law or what law might
>have been broken, and I don't believe I'm out of line asking whether anyone
>else does.
>
>Fraud, maybe -- but who and how?
>
>Jim

Good lord, this is twice in like a week that you've been right about
something. Are you maybe just a part time liberal? And the rest of the
time you're sane?

Clave

May 7, 2012, 10:03:41 PM5/7/12
"Bill Vanek" <bilv...@invalid.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 7 May 2012 16:08:55 -0700, "Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Look, I'm serious. A lot of people are running around screaming that
>>Something Should Be Done, and frankly, I'd like to see some accountability
>>myself.
>>
>>I, however, can't name a single banker who broke the law or what law might
>>have been broken, and I don't believe I'm out of line asking whether
>>anyone
>>else does.
>>
>>Fraud, maybe -- but who and how?
>
> Good lord, this is twice in like a week that you've been right about
> something. Are you maybe just a part time liberal? And the rest of the
> time you're sane?

I guess I don't see how political leaning enters into this.

Jim

Bill Vanek

May 7, 2012, 10:07:06 PM5/7/12
On Mon, 7 May 2012 19:03:41 -0700, "Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com>
wrote:
Politics shouldn't enter into most things, but it does. In this case,
it's the left that is always railing against big business, or anyone
who makes a profit. I'm just surprised you're not part of it, but I
seem to have misjudged.

Clave

May 7, 2012, 10:14:33 PM5/7/12
"Bill Vanek" <bilv...@invalid.com> wrote in message
Don't get me wrong -- I'm plenty pissed off, but I appreciate the law too.

Jim

O-PGManager

Clave

May 7, 2012, 11:20:01 PM5/7/12

"O-PGManager" <ad6...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
And? The DOJ does, and their investigation isn't over either.

Jim

Pepe Papon

May 8, 2012, 1:25:17 AM5/8/12
On Mon, 7 May 2012 16:08:55 -0700, "Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com>
wrote:

I don't know the name of the bankers, either, but the practices have
been well-publicized. For the most obvious, we can start with the
rating companies slapping AAA ratings on high-risk CDOs.

Clave

May 8, 2012, 2:00:45 AM5/8/12
"Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

<...>

> I don't know the name of the bankers, either, but the practices have
> been well-publicized. For the most obvious, we can start with the
> rating companies slapping AAA ratings on high-risk CDOs.

Tough case to make, IMO.

What specifically could they be charged with? Certainly not violating their
Code of Conduct -- that's nothing but a bunch of "shoulds" and doesn't by my
reading carry the force of law.

Jim

O-PGManager

May 8, 2012, 9:31:09 AM5/8/12
Yeah, it kind of is.

Financial prosecutions under Obama at 20 year lows...

"There hasn't been any serious investigation of any of the large financial
entities by the Justice Department, which includes the FBI," says William
Black, an associate professor of economics and law at the University of
Missouri... The difference between the government's response to the two
crises, Black says, is a matter of will, and priorities.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/05/06/why-can-t-obama-bring-wall-street-to-justice.html

Opie G. Manager
Rec.Gambling.Poker
Assistant Newsgroup Coordinator Emeritus (2009-2011)

______________________________________________________________________�

Clave

May 8, 2012, 1:54:06 PM5/8/12

"O-PGManager" <ad6...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
There's no "kind of" about it. It hasn't completed yet.

Don't let that stop your pre-emptive whining though.

Jim

Pepe Papon

May 9, 2012, 1:40:53 AM5/9/12
On Mon, 7 May 2012 23:00:45 -0700, "Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com>
wrote:
Fraud, of course.

Clave

May 9, 2012, 1:55:24 AM5/9/12
"Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Well, of course. Proving it in any individual's case though...

Jim

Pepe Papon

May 10, 2012, 1:14:38 AM5/10/12
On Tue, 8 May 2012 22:55:24 -0700, "Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com>
wrote:

>"Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 7 May 2012 23:00:45 -0700, "Clave" <cla...@the.monastery.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>><...>

>>>Tough case to make, IMO.
>>>
>>>What specifically could they be charged with? Certainly not violating
>>>their
>>>Code of Conduct -- that's nothing but a bunch of "shoulds" and doesn't by
>>>my
>>>reading carry the force of law.
>>
>> Fraud, of course.
>
>Well, of course. Proving it in any individual's case though...

They certainly won't prove it if there are no charges filed.

Clave

May 10, 2012, 5:29:02 AM5/10/12

"Pepe Papon" <hitme...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Which won't happen if they don't have a case...

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!