Re: MSNBC Host Calls Harry Reid A Liar

Message has been deleted

observant lurker

Apr 1, 2015, 1:35:20 PM4/1/15
On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 6:31:43 PM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
>
> And:
>
> HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
> Perhaps the lowest of the 2012 presidential election's many low
> points was Harry Reid's absurd claim, asserted on the floor of the
> Senate, that Mitt Romney hadn't paid any income taxes in ten years.
> It was a classic Democratic Party lie, too dumb to be believed by
> people of any sophistication-which, of course, didn't prevent it
> from being widely reported-but catnip to the party's base.
>
> Now that Reid has announced his retirement, he is giving a series
> of mostly-celebratory interviews about his career. On CNN, Dana
> Bash asked Reid whether he regretted his statement about Romney,
> the implicit premise being that it was a lie. Reid didn't deny that
> he lied. Instead he responded, "Romney didn't win, did he?" Here it
> is:
>
> http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/03/harry-reid-serial-
> liar.php

Reid is the poster child for liberal, corrupt, scumbag democrats. he is retiring because he knows, he will most likely not win reelection to another term. The elections went to republicans the last time and it will be even worse in 2016.
Message has been deleted

risky biz

Apr 1, 2015, 3:23:17 PM4/1/15
On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 6:31:43 PM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
>
> And:
>
> HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
> Perhaps the lowest of the 2012 presidential election's many low
> points was Harry Reid's absurd claim, asserted on the floor of the
> Senate, that Mitt Romney hadn't paid any income taxes in ten years.
> It was a classic Democratic Party lie, too dumb to be believed by
> people of any sophistication-which, of course, didn't prevent it
> from being widely reported-but catnip to the party's base.
>
> Now that Reid has announced his retirement, he is giving a series
> of mostly-celebratory interviews about his career. On CNN, Dana
> Bash asked Reid whether he regretted his statement about Romney,
> the implicit premise being that it was a lie. Reid didn't deny that
> he lied. Instead he responded, "Romney didn't win, did he?" Here it
> is:
>
> http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/03/harry-reid-serial-
> liar.php

Did Romney release 10 years of his tax returns to disprove it or didn't he?

Clave

Apr 1, 2015, 3:29:59 PM4/1/15

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message
LOL@PowerLine...it's where you go when Fox News runs out of red meat...

LOFL

mary

Apr 1, 2015, 4:18:13 PM4/1/15
On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 6:31:43 PM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
>
> And:
>
> HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
> Perhaps the lowest of the 2012 presidential election's many low
> points was Harry Reid's absurd claim, asserted on the floor of the
> Senate, that Mitt Romney hadn't paid any income taxes in ten years.
> It was a classic Democratic Party lie, too dumb to be believed by
> people of any sophistication-which, of course, didn't prevent it
> from being widely reported-but catnip to the party's base.
>
> Now that Reid has announced his retirement, he is giving a series
> of mostly-celebratory interviews about his career. On CNN, Dana
> Bash asked Reid whether he regretted his statement about Romney,
> the implicit premise being that it was a lie. Reid didn't deny that
> he lied. Instead he responded, "Romney didn't win, did he?" Here it
> is:
>
> http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/03/harry-reid-serial-
> liar.php

i'm not a huge fan of harry reid...but now Nevada will have some freshman senator who will sit in a corner somewhere.
Message has been deleted

risky biz

Apr 1, 2015, 11:56:49 PM4/1/15
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 2:59:56 PM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> mary <mar...@cox.net> wrote in
>
> > On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 6:31:43 PM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
>
> >> http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/03/harry-reid-seria
> >> l- liar.php
> >
> > i'm not a huge fan of harry reid...but now Nevada will have
> > some freshman senator who will sit in a corner somewhere.
>
> Maybe that's how my net friend in Vegas was thinking.
> Every subject that comes up, he is almost always on the right.
> Then, one day he said he voted for reid. Who knew?
> I didn't beat him over the head about it, but it was tempting.

Harry Reid has been a very effective representative for Nevada. You're just a talkative blockhead. Your Las Vegas acquaintance is undoubtedly brighter.

jcpickel...@hotmail.com

Apr 2, 2015, 12:13:36 AM4/2/15
On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 6:31:43 PM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
>
> And:
>
> HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
> Perhaps the lowest of the 2012 presidential election's many low
> points was Harry Reid's absurd claim, asserted on the floor of the
> Senate, that Mitt Romney hadn't paid any income taxes in ten years.
> It was a classic Democratic Party lie, too dumb to be believed by
> people of any sophistication-which, of course, didn't prevent it
> from being widely reported-but catnip to the party's base.
>
> Now that Reid has announced his retirement, he is giving a series
> of mostly-celebratory interviews about his career. On CNN, Dana
> Bash asked Reid whether he regretted his statement about Romney,
> the implicit premise being that it was a lie. Reid didn't deny that
> he lied. Instead he responded, "Romney didn't win, did he?" Here it
> is:
>
> http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/03/harry-reid-serial-
> liar.php

"implicit premise" LOL...
powerlineblog DOUBLE LOL

VegasJerry

Apr 2, 2015, 10:22:44 AM4/2/15
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 11:28:46 AM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> observant lurker <micha...@cox.net> wrote in
>
> > On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 6:31:43 PM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
> >>
> >> And:
> >>
> >> HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
>
> >> http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/03/harry-reid-seria
> >> l- liar.php
> >
> > Reid is the poster child for liberal, corrupt, scumbag
> > democrats. he is retiring because he knows, he will most
> > likely not win reelection to another term. The elections went
> > to republicans the last time and it will be even worse in
> > 2016.
>
> I have a net friend in Vegas, who voted for that slimeball. And he
> is a conservative.
> We need a sea change in 2016.

Change to what?

VegasJerry

Apr 2, 2015, 10:23:04 AM4/2/15
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 10:35:20 AM UTC-7, observant lurker wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 6:31:43 PM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
> >
> > And:
> >
> > HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
> > Perhaps the lowest of the 2012 presidential election's many low
> > points was Harry Reid's absurd claim, asserted on the floor of the
> > Senate, that Mitt Romney hadn't paid any income taxes in ten years.
> > It was a classic Democratic Party lie, too dumb to be believed by
> > people of any sophistication-which, of course, didn't prevent it
> > from being widely reported-but catnip to the party's base.
> >
> > Now that Reid has announced his retirement, he is giving a series
> > of mostly-celebratory interviews about his career. On CNN, Dana
> > Bash asked Reid whether he regretted his statement about Romney,
> > the implicit premise being that it was a lie. Reid didn't deny that
> > he lied. Instead he responded, "Romney didn't win, did he?" Here it
> > is:
> >
> > http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/03/harry-reid-serial-
> > liar.php
>
> Reid is the poster child for liberal, corrupt, scumbag democrats.

Show us. In the mean time, he saved us from a depression, pulled us from a recession, overhauled your healthcare and protecting your Social Security.

> he is retiring because he knows, he will most likely not
> win reelection to another term.

**Yawn** another asshole making up positions for others

Jerry 'n egas

risky biz

Apr 2, 2015, 3:39:27 PM4/2/15
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 10:35:20 AM UTC-7, observant lurker wrote:
Or maybe because he's 81 years old. Duh. How old were you when you retired? I'm assuming that you actually have some work history.

Pepe Papon

Apr 4, 2015, 3:38:52 AM4/4/15
On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 01:31:31 +0000 (UTC), Joe D <j...@lol.invalid>
wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
>
>And:
>
>HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
>Perhaps the lowest of the 2012 presidential election’s many low
>points was Harry Reid’s absurd claim, asserted on the floor of the
>Senate, that Mitt Romney hadn’t paid any income taxes in ten years.
>It was a classic Democratic Party lie, too dumb to be believed by
>people of any sophistication–which, of course, didn’t prevent it
>from being widely reported–but catnip to the party’s base.
>
>Now that Reid has announced his retirement, he is giving a series
>of mostly-celebratory interviews about his career. On CNN, Dana
>Bash asked Reid whether he regretted his statement about Romney,
>the implicit premise being that it was a lie. Reid didn’t deny that
>he lied. Instead he responded, “Romney didn’t win, did he?” Here it
>is:
>
>http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/03/harry-reid-serial-
>liar.php

And yet, still no actual proof of Reid lying. LOL@"implicit
premise".
--

Pepe Papon

risky biz

Apr 6, 2015, 5:57:51 PM4/6/15
On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 12:38:52 AM UTC-7, Pepe Papon wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 01:31:31 +0000 (UTC), Joe D <j...@lol.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
> >
> >And:
> >
> >HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
> >Perhaps the lowest of the 2012 presidential election's many low
> >points was Harry Reid's absurd claim, asserted on the floor of the
> >Senate, that Mitt Romney hadn't paid any income taxes in ten years.
> >It was a classic Democratic Party lie, too dumb to be believed by
> >people of any sophistication-which, of course, didn't prevent it
> >from being widely reported-but catnip to the party's base.
> >
> >Now that Reid has announced his retirement, he is giving a series
> >of mostly-celebratory interviews about his career. On CNN, Dana
> >Bash asked Reid whether he regretted his statement about Romney,
> >the implicit premise being that it was a lie. Reid didn't deny that
> >he lied. Instead he responded, "Romney didn't win, did he?" Here it
> >is:
> >
> >http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/03/harry-reid-serial-
> >liar.php
>
> And yet, still no actual proof of Reid lying. LOL@"implicit
> premise".
> --
>
> Pepe Papon

Maybe we should pretend 'pickle' is right before he starts stamping his feet and crying.

Oops! Too late for that.

Edward A. Falk

Apr 7, 2015, 8:42:22 PM4/7/15
In article <XnsA46EBC...@94.75.214.39>, Joe D <j...@lol.invalid> wrote:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
>
>And:
>
>HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
>Perhaps the lowest of the 2012 presidential election’s many low
>points was Harry Reid’s absurd claim, asserted on the floor of the
>Senate, that Mitt Romney hadn’t paid any income taxes in ten years.

FWIW, Politifact also calls Reid a liar:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/06/harry-reid/harry-reid-says-anonymous-source-told-him-mitt-rom/

Has Reid admitted to lying (or being wrong)? Has anybody proved
that he lied?

My understanding is that someone *did* find a way that Romney could
legally have avoided paying income tax, by using a religious loophole
(now closed).

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-10-29/romney-avoids-taxes-via-loophole-cutting-mormon-donations
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-congress/2012/08/reid-extremely-credible-source-said-romney-didnt-pay-130987.html

It's worth noting who *hasn't* called Reid a liar: Romney himself,
and McCain (who has seen Romney's tax returns.)

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/08/07/reid-liar/

--
-Ed Falk, fa...@despams.r.us.com
http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/

risky biz

Apr 7, 2015, 10:20:17 PM4/7/15
On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 7:14:00 PM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> fa...@rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) wrote in
>
> > In article <XnsA46EBC...@94.75.214.39>, Joe D
> > <j...@lol.invalid> wrote:
> >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
> >>
> >>And:
> >>
> >>HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
> >>Perhaps the lowest of the 2012 presidential election's many
> >>low points was Harry Reid's absurd claim, asserted on the
> >>floor of the Senate, that Mitt Romney hadn't paid any income
> >>taxes in ten years.
> >
> > FWIW, Politifact also calls Reid a liar:
>
> Good enough for me.
>
> This sealed it for me, when reed said:
>
> "So the word is out that he has not
> paid any taxes for 10 years. Let him prove he has paid taxes,
> because he has not."
>
> The above would be fine with me, if reed hadn't added the last
> four words.
>
> Before those words, it was merely bluster and conjecture, which
> is no surprise, if uttered by any pol on either side.
>
> It's the same as if I said rumor has it that Falk doesn't pay his
> debts, because he has not.
>
> Do you not see I'm floating a rumor, and then adding that the
> rumor is true?
>
> That's my final verdict. Case closed. (for me) ;-)

Shut the fuck up. You must have an IQ in the low 90s.

Clave

Apr 7, 2015, 11:50:21 PM4/7/15

"Joe D" <j...@lol.invalid> wrote in message
> fa...@rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) wrote in

<...>

> "So the word is out that he has not
> paid any taxes for 10 years. Let him prove he has paid taxes,
> because he has not."
>
> The above would be fine with me, if reed hadn't added the last
> four words.

"He has not" PROVEN HE PAID, dumbass.

Christ, can't ANY of you hee-hawing wingnuts read?

Pepe Papon

Apr 8, 2015, 1:32:55 AM4/8/15
On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 02:13:54 +0000 (UTC), Joe D <j...@lol.invalid>
wrote:

>fa...@rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) wrote in
>
>> In article <XnsA46EBC...@94.75.214.39>, Joe D
>> <j...@lol.invalid> wrote:
>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb8m5hQXdqc
>>>
>>>And:
>>>
>>>HARRY REID, SERIAL LIAR
>>>Perhaps the lowest of the 2012 presidential election’s many
>>>low points was Harry Reid’s absurd claim, asserted on the
>>>floor of the Senate, that Mitt Romney hadn’t paid any income
>>>taxes in ten years.
>>
>> FWIW, Politifact also calls Reid a liar:
>
>Good enough for me.
>
>This sealed it for me, when reed said:
>
>"So the word is out that he has not
>paid any taxes for 10 years. Let him prove he has paid taxes,
>because he has not."
>
>The above would be fine with me, if reed hadn't added the last
>four words.
>
>Before those words, it was merely bluster and conjecture, which
>is no surprise, if uttered by any pol on either side.
>
>It's the same as if I said rumor has it that Falk doesn't pay his
>debts, because he has not.
>
>Do you not see I'm floating a rumor, and then adding that the
>rumor is true?
>
>That's my final verdict. Case closed. (for me) ;-)

You believe that because it's what you want to believe. It's clear
from the full context of Reid's remarks that he was not claiming to
know for a fact that Romney hadn't paid taxes. The last 4 words are
the same as if he'd said, "because I'm convinced he has not."
--

Pepe Papon

VegasJerry

Apr 8, 2015, 10:48:28 AM4/8/15

**YAWN!** Senator Harry Reid did not lie and you can't show where he did/

Jerry 'n Vegas

ramashiva

Apr 8, 2015, 12:21:22 PM4/8/15
On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 8:50:21 PM UTC-7, Clave wrote:

> "Joe D" <j...@lol.invalid> wrote in message

> > "So the word is out that he has not
> > paid any taxes for 10 years. Let him prove he has paid taxes,
> > because he has not."

> > The above would be fine with me, if reed hadn't added the last
> > four words.

> "He has not" PROVEN HE PAID, dumbass.

Of course, that is the correct parsing of what Reid said. I already tried to explain this to Vince, but I would have better luck trying to explain mathematical game theory to my tomcat.

Consider the general form of Reid's statement --

"Let him prove X, because he has not."

Clearly, the meaning of "because he has not" is --

"because he has not proven X"

Now, let X = "he has paid taxes"

We now have Reid's original statement, and the clear meaning of "because he has not" is --

"because he has not proven he paid taxes"

William Coleman (ramashiva)
Message has been deleted

ramashiva

Apr 8, 2015, 2:05:33 PM4/8/15
On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 10:42:46 AM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:

> He proved it to the IRS and the State. Had he not, we would have
> heard about it, and reid wouldn't have to use rumors and weasel
> words. Next case.

Stop dodging the issue. The issue is not whether Romney paid his taxes. The subject of my post is your inability to correctly parse an English sentence.

And we don't know whether Romney paid his taxes prior to 2010, because he never released those tax returns.

William Coleman (ramashiva)
Message has been deleted

VegasJerry

Apr 8, 2015, 3:08:25 PM4/8/15

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 10:42:46 AM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> ramashiva <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > We now have Reid's original statement, and the clear meaning
> > of "because he has not" is --
> >
> > "because he has not proven he paid taxes"
> >

> > William Coleman (ramashiva)

> He proved it to the IRS and the State.

No, he did not. "Paying your taxes" means filing. There is no way for you to know if he paid taxes or was among those that did not have to pay; or paid very little.

> Had he not, we would have heard about it,

No, you would not. That's the point.

> and reid wouldn't have to use rumors and weasel words. Next case.

You really are a stupid and desperate denier. Next case.

Jerry 'n Vegas

da pickle

Apr 8, 2015, 3:09:55 PM4/8/15
On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 10:42:46 AM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> ramashiva <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > We now have Reid's original statement, and the clear meaning
> > of "because he has not" is --
> >
> > "because he has not proven he paid taxes"
> >

> > William Coleman (ramashiva)

< He proved it to the IRS and the State. Had he not, we would have
> heard about it, and reid wouldn't have to use rumors and weasel
> words. Next case.

No dumb-shit, he proved he knew how to game the system enough to legally avoid paying any taxes. Nothing the IRS could do. Reid never accused Romney of breaking the law, just legally avoiding paying taxes.

da pickle

Apr 8, 2015, 4:05:16 PM4/8/15
On 4/8/2015 1:05 PM, ramashiva wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 10:42:46 AM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
>
>> He proved it to the IRS and the State. Had he not, we would have
>> heard about it, and reid wouldn't have to use rumors and weasel
>> words. Next case.
>
> Stop dodging the issue. The issue is not whether Romney paid his taxes.

The issue is whether Harry Reid is lying piece of shit. You have not
proven that he is not. Romney paid his taxes ... Reid is a lying piece
of shit.

> The subject of my post is your inability to correctly parse an English sentence.
>
> And we don't know whether Romney paid his taxes prior to 2010, because he never released those tax returns.

We know he paid his taxes because he is not in jail. We know because his
tax preparer said so. We know that he does not have to release his tax
returns. Why not direct your attention to someone who is actually
*supposed* to do something ... like turn over emails.

da pickle

Apr 8, 2015, 4:06:25 PM4/8/15
On 4/8/2015 2:09 PM, da FAUX pickle

actually BELIEVES that Romney paid *no taxes* for ten years.

Clave

Apr 8, 2015, 4:13:22 PM4/8/15

"da pickle" <jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 4/8/2015 2:09 PM, da FAUX pickle
>
> actually BELIEVES that Romney paid *no taxes* for ten years.

And you don't know otherwise.

So STFD and STFU.

da pickle

Apr 8, 2015, 5:58:22 PM4/8/15
On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 1:06, da FCKD pickle wrote:
> On 4/8/2015 2:09 PM, da FAUX pickle
>
> actually BELIEVES that Romney paid *no taxes* for ten years.

Doesn't the fact the Dumb Joe and Stupid Susan agree with you tell you anything? (At least Dumb Joe's embarrassing stupidity will drop out of the Google archives in a week. Yours will stay there forever.)

You've had your ass handed to you on this topic in two other threads. We all hope three is the charm.
Message has been deleted

risky biz

Apr 8, 2015, 10:22:49 PM4/8/15
On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 10:42:46 AM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
> > We now have Reid's original statement, and the clear meaning
> > of "because he has not" is --
> >
> > "because he has not proven he paid taxes"
> >

> > William Coleman (ramashiva)
>
> He proved it to the IRS and the State. Had he not, we would have
> heard about it, and reid wouldn't have to use rumors and weasel
> words. Next case.

Harry Reid DIDN'Y say, "He didn't file any tax returns the last ten years", fool. Romney could stop being a weasel and release the relevant tax returns.

risky biz

Apr 8, 2015, 10:28:36 PM4/8/15
Paying his taxes owed and not paying any net taxes over ten years are not mutually exclusive, jackass. You think that's really brilliant the way you're twisting the meaning of what Harry Reid said, don't you? The reason you have to twist is because Harry Reid hit a bullseye based on what he learned from one of Romney's associates who dropped a dime on him.

You're a lying piece of shit.

risky biz

Apr 8, 2015, 10:30:47 PM4/8/15
On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 1:05:16 PM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
Paying his taxes and not paying any net taxes over ten years are not mutually exclusive, you lying piece of shit.

Clave

Apr 8, 2015, 10:35:59 PM4/8/15

> da pickle <jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On 4/8/2015 2:09 PM, da FAUX pickle
>>
>> actually BELIEVES that Romney paid *no taxes* for ten years.
>
> I saw a video clip today of reid saying he knows that Romney paid
> his taxes, or words to that effect.

I have no doubt that he filed, but I also have no doubt that even with an
income as massive as his, he found loopholes that reduced his federal tax to
zero or near-zero, the disclosure of which might have been even more
politically toxic than not having filed at all (much of the benefit likely
going to the LDS church).

In any case, Reid didn't lie, *AND* Romney in all likelihood didn't pay any
(or much) federal income tax those years.

da pickle

Apr 9, 2015, 8:57:31 AM4/9/15
You believe Harry Reid spoke to "someone" who told him "something"
simply because you believe Harry Reid ... nothing more.

You believe that Harry Reid is NOT a lying scum bag and you believe that
Mitt Romney did pay his taxes and he did NOT pay net taxes for ten years
because Harry Reid said so ... nothing more ... you are an idiot.

[But we knew that.]

[I heard that the reason you want to remain an internet coward is
because of an existing warrant out for your arrest for child
molestation. I do not know if this is true, but if you would just
identify yourself, we would all know that we are not conversing with an
accused (but not convicted, as far as I know) child molester. An idiot,
sure, we can all see that ... but if you do not prove that you are not a
child molester, we must be careful in our association with you.]

da pickle

Apr 9, 2015, 8:58:58 AM4/9/15
Two minutes and you forgot which identity you were going to use? Maybe
that guy who said you had a warrant out for your arrest was correct.

risky biz

Apr 9, 2015, 2:16:04 PM4/9/15
Take a box of Kleenex and shut up, you crybaby. Romney is too ashamed to release his tax returns, the whole world knows it, and you've been crying a river for him at RGP for over a week.

In 2007 you posted a comment expressing a favorable impression of pedophilia and since the revulsion which was expressed by other posters you have been claiming that someone is impersonating you.

Personally, I believe child molesters should be buried alive but that's just me. You may have a different opinion.

I also couldn't care less about your accusations because you have zero credibility with anyone who is worth two cents. You're no Harry Reid.

risky biz

Apr 9, 2015, 2:18:10 PM4/9/15
You must possess a complete lack of faith in your ability to win your Mitt Romney case when you have to rely on accusations of child molestation. Is it any wonder that I ridicule you?

da pickle

Apr 9, 2015, 3:45:42 PM4/9/15
So, you admit that you have a warrant out for your arrest. Are you
denying that it is for alleged child molestation? Can you prove that
there is no warrant?

da pickle

Apr 9, 2015, 3:46:42 PM4/9/15
I am NOT saying that you are a child molester ... can you prove that you
are not?

fffurken

Apr 9, 2015, 4:23:00 PM4/9/15
What do you mean by this pickle if you don't mind me asking?

da pickle

Apr 9, 2015, 5:49:16 PM4/9/15
He posted two responses saying the same thing ... within two minutes.

I think he thought he had switched to one of his other cowardly names
... of course, I am not saying that I know he has an outstanding
warrant, I am just wondering why he does not produce proof.

fffurken

Apr 9, 2015, 6:12:55 PM4/9/15
On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 10:49:16 PM UTC+1, da pickle wrote:
> On 4/9/2015 3:22 PM, fffurken wrote:

> >> Two minutes and you forgot which identity you were going to use?
> >
> > What do you mean by this pickle if you don't mind me asking?
>
> He posted two responses saying the same thing ... within two minutes.

OK, so, looking back at the thread, he responded twice (within minutes) to the same (yours) post with;

"Paying his taxes owed and not paying any net taxes over ten years are not mutually exclusive, jackass. You think that's really brilliant the way you're twisting the meaning of what Harry Reid said, don't you? The reason you have to twist is because Harry Reid hit a bullseye based on what he learned from one of Romney's associates who dropped a dime on him.

You're a lying piece of shit."

and

"Paying his taxes owed and not paying any net taxes over ten years are not mutually exclusive, jackass."

Why does that indicate that he has two "identities"? One just looks like an abridged version of the other and we all know that Reza Risky is a moron and he might have just made a mechanical type of error.

da pickle

Apr 9, 2015, 7:06:34 PM4/9/15
On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 12:46:42 PM UTC-7, da IDIOT pickle wrote:

<snip>

"molester ... can you prove that you are not?"

You are a dumb shit and no lawyer. No one EVER has to prove innocence. The accuser ALWAYS has to prove guilt.

You accuse Harry Reid of being a liar. He doesn't have to prove he's not. You have to prove he is. You cannot. Case closed. You have had your ass handed to you covered in blood in three different threads. [You agree with Susan and Joe. LoL] You are a disgrace to 'da pickle' handle. You are a disgrace to the law profession. You are a disgrace to Louisiana. You are a disgrace to RGP. You are a disgrace to cruise ships.

Please hover your pointer over my avatar for my personal message to you.

fffurken

Apr 9, 2015, 8:06:03 PM4/9/15
^

So is this also Reza Risky? AKA the FAUX FAUX pickle?

fffurken

Apr 9, 2015, 8:07:52 PM4/9/15
On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 7:16:04 PM UTC+1, risky biz wrote:

> In 2007 you posted a comment expressing a favorable impression of pedophilia and since the revulsion which was expressed by other posters you have been claiming that someone is impersonating you.

^

Why does Reza Risky talk like the FAUX pickle here? About a grudge I mean.

This is all quite confusing.

risky biz

Apr 9, 2015, 10:27:41 PM4/9/15
LOL. 'pickle' is super butt-hurt.

risky biz

Apr 9, 2015, 10:29:34 PM4/9/15
It's too bad no one but 'furkon' cares, isn't it? LOL.

Clave

Apr 9, 2015, 10:48:03 PM4/9/15

"risky biz" <swing...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> LOL. 'pickle' is super butt-hurt.

How could he not be? He's been getting the red-ass (and righfully so) from
a half-dozen or more people for what, two weeks straight?

It's not really his ignorance that's so amazing, it's the pride he takes in
it.

risky biz

Apr 10, 2015, 12:59:41 AM4/10/15
Pride and public weeping are a really weird combo but so is 'pickle'.

Pepe Papon

Apr 10, 2015, 2:58:10 AM4/10/15
On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 17:42:40 +0000 (UTC), Joe D <j...@lol.invalid>
wrote:

>ramashiva <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> We now have Reid's original statement, and the clear meaning
>> of "because he has not" is --
>>
>> "because he has not proven he paid taxes"
>>

>> William Coleman (ramashiva)
>
>He proved it to the IRS and the State.

Um, no. You've missed the point entirely. You obviously have no
idea what the controversy was all about. Unfortunately, that hasn't
stopped you from having strong opinions about it.

--

Pepe Papon

Pepe Papon

Apr 10, 2015, 2:59:24 AM4/10/15
On Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:05:12 -0500, da pickle
<jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/8/2015 1:05 PM, ramashiva wrote:
>> On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 10:42:46 AM UTC-7, Joe D wrote:
>>
>>> He proved it to the IRS and the State. Had he not, we would have
>>> heard about it, and reid wouldn't have to use rumors and weasel
>>> words. Next case.
>>
>> Stop dodging the issue. The issue is not whether Romney paid his taxes.
>
>The issue is whether Harry Reid is lying piece of shit. You have not
>proven that he is not. Romney paid his taxes ... Reid is a lying piece
>of shit.
>

>> The subject of my post is your inability to correctly parse an English sentence.
>>
>> And we don't know whether Romney paid his taxes prior to 2010, because he never released those tax returns.
>
>We know he paid his taxes because he is not in jail. We know because his
>tax preparer said so. We know that he does not have to release his tax
>returns. Why not direct your attention to someone who is actually
>*supposed* to do something ... like turn over emails.

So, Joe D isn't the only wingnut to completely misunderstand what the
controversy was all about. I guess we can always count on pickle to
thoroughly miss the point.
--

Pepe Papon

Pepe Papon

Apr 10, 2015, 3:02:31 AM4/10/15
On Thu, 09 Apr 2015 07:57:19 -0500, da pickle
<jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

>You believe Harry Reid spoke to "someone" who told him "something"
>simply because you believe Harry Reid ... nothing more.
>
>You believe that Harry Reid is NOT a lying scum bag and you believe that
>Mitt Romney did pay his taxes and he did NOT pay net taxes for ten years
>because Harry Reid said so ... nothing more ... you are an idiot.

No, if you'd actually read what he's written on this topic, you'd know
that what he believes is that the wingnuts like you who are accusing
Reid of lying have no evidence of him having done so.
--

Pepe Papon

Pepe Papon

Apr 10, 2015, 3:06:11 AM4/10/15
On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 13:16:05 -0700, "Clave"
<ChrisC...@TheMonastery.com> wrote:

>"da pickle" <jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 4/8/2015 2:09 PM, da FAUX pickle
>>
>> actually BELIEVES that Romney paid *no taxes* for ten years.
>
>And you don't know otherwise.
>
>So STFD and STFU.

But we do know that, for some reason, Romney refused to end the
controversy by releasing his returns.
--

Pepe Papon

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 8:23:02 AM4/10/15
On 4/9/2015 5:12 PM, fffurken wrote:
> Why does that indicate that he has two "identities"? One just looks like an abridged version of the other and we all know that Reza Risky is a moron and he might have just made a mechanical type of error.

Apparently, he is worried about the possible outstanding warrant and
that is why he is dodging.

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 8:25:50 AM4/10/15
Logic and grammar fails go without apology. The issue is whether Romney
paid taxes ... you believe he did not because you believe a lying scum
bag. And why doesn't risky prove that he does not have a warrant out
for his arrest? Should he NOT have to prove he does not have a warrant
out for his arrest?

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 8:27:46 AM4/10/15
On 4/9/2015 6:06 PM, da FAUX pickle

also may have a connection with the alleged child molester.

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 8:31:15 AM4/10/15
There is no reason why a person would not want their tax returns made
public other than to show that they paid their taxes.

There is no other reason why risky insists he remain anonymous other
than because someone said someone said that someone said he has an
outstanding warrant.

No other reason.

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 8:34:11 AM4/10/15
Um, no ... you have missed the point entirely. There is no controversy
at all except that Reid used his lying scumbag skill to raise a false
flag and it was used against his opponent. Reid is the one that is the
lying scumbag.

That you actually believe that Romney did NOT pay taxes for ten years
PROVES you to be the fool.

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 8:38:52 AM4/10/15
That is the dodge ... the issue is whether Romney did or did not pay
taxes. Only an idiot would think that he did not.

You might go back and try to explain how Romney did not pay his taxes
and he did NOT pay net taxes for ten years.

And why wont risky prove that he remains anonymous because of a possible
outstanding warrant?

risky biz

Apr 10, 2015, 1:07:53 PM4/10/15
I'm not the one who posted comments here in 2007 that were approving of pedophilia. You claim it was someone else using your screen name and have been claiming that ever since. Prove it.

Laughing at you, 'pickle'. You must be really distraught that Romney lost the election to you-know-who. Still.

risky biz

Apr 10, 2015, 1:08:26 PM4/10/15
On Friday, April 10, 2015 at 5:38:52 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
> On 4/10/2015 2:02 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
> > On Thu, 09 Apr 2015 07:57:19 -0500, da pickle
> > <jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> You believe Harry Reid spoke to "someone" who told him "something"
> >> simply because you believe Harry Reid ... nothing more.
> >>
> >> You believe that Harry Reid is NOT a lying scum bag and you believe that
> >> Mitt Romney did pay his taxes and he did NOT pay net taxes for ten years
> >> because Harry Reid said so ... nothing more ... you are an idiot.
> >
> > No, if you'd actually read what he's written on this topic, you'd know
> > that what he believes is that the wingnuts like you who are accusing
> > Reid of lying have no evidence of him having done so.
> > --
> >
> > Pepe Papon
>
> That is the dodge ... the issue is whether Romney did or did not pay
> taxes. Only an idiot would think that he did not.

Because this four-year-old says so.

risky biz

Apr 10, 2015, 1:10:28 PM4/10/15
I would if I wanted to be President of the United States, moron. What a limp dick you are.

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 1:28:58 PM4/10/15
Why do you not simply say that there is no warrant and show us where to
look to see if you are correct. You have the burden of showing us your
record.

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 1:29:43 PM4/10/15
Because Reid said he did not ...

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 1:32:14 PM4/10/15
People running for President do not have to prove they do NOT have a
warrant out for their arrest ... everyone would know. You must have
something to hide or you would not be hiding. We do not know know
whether there is a warrant out for your arrest but you can diffuse the
speculation by just revealing who you really are ... we can check. What
are you afraid of?

risky biz

Apr 10, 2015, 5:58:43 PM4/10/15
Because I couldn't give a damn less what you say, moron.

risky biz

Apr 10, 2015, 6:04:39 PM4/10/15
No. Because there is no reason I should believe that Mitt Romney paid any net taxes the last ten years unless he shows me something to convince me otherwise. He didn't do that, so I didn't vote for him and most other Americans didn't either. That's why he has been reduced to a creep who depends on four-year-olds like you to pretend on the internet that he's something besides a parasite who doesn't give a damn about Americans. Like you.

risky biz

Apr 10, 2015, 6:05:23 PM4/10/15
Weep, weep, weep, crybaby. LOL.

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 6:09:10 PM4/10/15
Evasion ... if you do not prove that there is no warrant, that implies
that there is truth to the rumor.

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 6:10:17 PM4/10/15
Still evading ... there is no reason to believe there is no warrant out
for your arrest until you prove who you are and we can check.

da pickle

Apr 10, 2015, 6:10:55 PM4/10/15
Weak, weak, weak ... still hiding. What does it mean?

Clave

Apr 10, 2015, 6:32:00 PM4/10/15

"da pickle" <jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present for your amusement, Pickle the Dancing
Weasel!!!

Clave

Apr 10, 2015, 6:33:55 PM4/10/15

"da pickle" <jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
It means you've been repeatedly spanked to the point that you've reduced
yourself to vindictive pissiness that would embarrass a 14-year-old
California girl.

Pepe Papon

Apr 11, 2015, 1:53:26 AM4/11/15
On Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:34:10 -0500, da pickle
<jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/10/2015 1:58 AM, Pepe Papon wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Apr 2015 17:42:40 +0000 (UTC), Joe D <j...@lol.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> ramashiva <ramas...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> He proved it to the IRS and the State.
>>
>> Um, no. You've missed the point entirely. You obviously have no
>> idea what the controversy was all about. Unfortunately, that hasn't
>> stopped you from having strong opinions about it.

>Um, no ... you have missed the point entirely.

Um, no. Not in the slightest.

> There is no controversy
>at all except that Reid used his lying scumbag skill to raise a false
>flag and it was used against his opponent. Reid is the one that is the
>lying scumbag.

That's just unmitigated stupidity. If there were no controversy, we
wouldn't be arguing about it. But we are. That's pretty much the
definition of a controversy.

And again, you continue to accuse Reid of lying even though you can't
show an actual lie. This have been pointed out to you repeatedly,
but in typical pickle fashion, you simply ignore that which you don't
want to hear.

>That you actually believe that Romney did NOT pay taxes for ten years
>PROVES you to be the fool.

It PROVES it? Really? Show your work. First, cite the post where
I unequivocally stated that he hasn't paid taxes for 10 years. Then,
show that Romney DID pay taxes for 10 years. Oops...you can't!

The reason you can't prove that Romney paid taxes is that he refused
to offer proof. Have you ever considered asking yourself why he
refused to release those tax returns even though it was hurting him in
the polls?
--

Pepe Papon