CNN integrity

Dutch

Aug 30, 2019, 4:46:33 PM8/30/19

I find it interesting that "The MSM Fake News" is not hesitating to
report on Joe Biden's confusing these different war hero stories. In
fact the story has lasted a couple of days already.

You'd think that if they were so deep in the tank for the Democrats the
story would have been long forgotten if not buried outright.

Tom Slick

Aug 31, 2019, 2:49:47 AM8/31/19
He's an old white man, they ain't gonna be in the tank for him if and until he wins the nomination.

risky biz

Aug 31, 2019, 3:03:43 AM8/31/19
On Friday, August 30, 2019 at 11:49:47 PM UTC-7, Tom Slick wrote:
> He's an old white man, they ain't gonna be in the tank for him if and until he wins the nomination.

Certainly, you realize how lame that sounds, don't you?

Tom Slick

Aug 31, 2019, 3:12:38 AM8/31/19
LOL. Do you honestly believe the lefties at CNN wouldn't much prefer a faux native American woman, a gay man, a black man, or an Indian/Black woman to any of the old white guys? Did I leave anyone out of the clown car passenger list?

BillB

Aug 31, 2019, 3:48:39 AM8/31/19
I watch CNN all the time. It's like a fixture in my office. I don't see that they've been pushing any particular Democratic candidate at all. They seem to give everyone a fair shot. Of course, they focus their attention on those candidates that are polling highest, as they should.

Most of the anchors at CNN obviously think Trump is a complete bozo, and they don't hide that. Every intelligent adult knows that Trump is a bozo (and a compulsive liar, and a sexual abuser, and an economic illiterate, etc). There's just no denying it at this point.

Dutch

Aug 31, 2019, 5:29:27 AM8/31/19
Most lefties want whoever can win. Job one. The salami principle. At the
moment it appears anyone from your list fits the bill.

BTSinAustin

Sep 3, 2019, 12:05:53 PM9/3/19
On Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 2:48:39 AM UTC-5, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, August 30, 2019 at 1:46:33 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
> > I find it interesting that "The MSM Fake News" is not hesitating to
> > report on Joe Biden's confusing these different war hero stories. In
> > fact the story has lasted a couple of days already.
> >
> > You'd think that if they were so deep in the tank for the Democrats the
> > story would have been long forgotten if not buried outright.
>
> I watch CNN all the time. It's like a fixture in my office. I don't see that they've been pushing any particular Democratic candidate at all. They seem to give everyone a fair shot. Of course, they focus their attention on those candidates that are polling highest, as they should.

I submit that the MSM gets behind people that are ahead in the money game since they are the beneficiaries. As long as a candidate does not seriously support campaign finance reform that is.

VegasJerry

Sep 3, 2019, 2:34:35 PM9/3/19
Yet I see it as selling headlines. “Oh, look, Joe Biden mixed up two words; film at eleven.” Same with the press. Look at all the articles posted, just get you looking (and seeing ads).

When Elizabeth Warren Agreed With Betsy DeVos

Is Joe Biden too old?

Will Bernie Sanders change directions?

It’s now Biden, Warren, Sanders – and everyone else

Biden campaign says Iowa is not a must-win state

And on and on. The press is the reason for computer ballots.

“Watch us on elections night”

“We’re the first to correctly guess….”

“Our team declares winners better than them other assholes…”

It’s all about advertising. And like you said, “They are the beneficiaries.”