RESULTS : Practice Draw 5 : Wed. Dec. 26 2018

Rich

Dec 26, 2018, 5:44:25 PM12/26/18
Practice Draw 5 : Wed. Dec. 26 2018

Winning Numbers : 7 14 35 45 54 58 B 1

CONSTANT 36 55 35*** 48 15 18 1BBB 12 32 39 16 26 22 11 30 47 52 34
23 9 3 33 44 8
1+B(18),(22)=22
RANDOM 47 5 41 48 4 26 50 12 49 51 9 8 17 43 37 24 38 36 45***
1BBB 40 59 20 2
1+B(5),(6)=6
UKM4H:BESTEST 23-3-38-46-28-21-18-15-30-11-35***-10-
55-8-54***-26-57-47-9-5-53-48-59-31 WORSTEST
2,(14+10)=24
Frank:-
54***,51,46,23,06,01BBB,47,40,38,19,14***,59,
55,50,36,30,27,22,18,13,08,07***,58***,44
4+B(19),(24+14+3+2)=43
0pour100 47 44 37 24 10 53 49 35*** 33 30 11 59 55 43 38 36 13 6 52
51 42 41 23 19
1,(17)=17
Nan Kedo
22 01BBB 42 48 03 06 32 24 11 19 12 51 59 28 08 36 21 46 04 54*** 55
31 23 38
1+B(23),(5)=5
Rich 14*** 57 25 1BBB 37 40 27 32 9 51 22 16 38 13 31 30 24 48 53 49
8 7*** 23 42
2+B(21),(24+3)=27
NN [17, 6, 4, 5, 34, 43, 51, 41, 42, 56, 46, 15, 48, 39, 49, 45***,
53, 23, 12, 58***, 31, 7***, 13, 29]
3,(9+5+3)=17
Jinks:
48 35*** 17 5 43 34 36 33 59 53 19 6 3 49 39 31 12 23 38 46 51 56 26 22
1,(23)=23
Jerome:
42 31 5 9 12 46 45*** 3 38 17 59 40 4 48 49 14*** 43 56 10 1BBB 8
11 2 41
2+B(5),(18+9)=27

Score
1)Frank 43 (24+14+3+2)
2)Rich 27 (24+3)
3)Jerome 27 (18+9)
4)UKM4H 24 (14+10)
5)Jinks 23 (23)
6)CONSTANT 22 (22)
7)0pour100 17 (17)
8)NN 17 (9+5+3)
9)RANDOM 6 (6)
10)Nan Kedo 5 (5)

Hits
1)Frank 4+B
2)NN 3
3)Rich 2+B
4)Jerome 2+B
5)UKM4H 2
6)CONSTANT 1+B
7)RANDOM 1+B
8)Nan Kedo 1+B
9)Jinks 1
10)0pour100 1

Best Number
1)Frank 24
2)Rich 24
3)Jinks 23
4)CONSTANT 22
5)Jerome 18
6)0pour100 17
7)UKM4H 14
8)NN 9
9)RANDOM 6
10)Nan Kedo 5

Bonus Ball
1)Nan Kedo 23
2)Rich 21
3)Frank 19
4)CONSTANT 18
5)Jerome 5
6)RANDOM 5
7)UKM4H 0
8)Jinks 0
9)0pour100 0
10)NN 0

Overall Standings: (after 5 Practice Draws)
Score
1)Rich 227 (35+42+64+59+27)
2)UKM4H 178 (53+26+31+44+24)
3)Frank 171 (9+32+44+43+43)
4)NN 167 (9+19+49+73+17)
5)CONSTANT 158 (16+42+42+36+22)
6)Nan Kedo 158 (18+62+37+36+5)
7)0pour100 125 (28+55+25+0+17)
8)RANDOM 119 (9+48+34+22+6)
9)Jinks 118 (10+29+31+25+23)
10)Jerome 115 (8+22+24+34+27)

Hits
1)Rich 18+4B (3+B,4+B,5,4+B,2+B)
2)Frank 14+3B (1+B,3,3+B,3,4+B)
3)NN 14+3B (1+B,2,4+B,4+B,3)
4)Nan Kedo 14+3B (2+B,4+B,4,3,1+B)
5)UKM4H 14+B (4+B,2,3,3,2)
6)CONSTANT 12+B (2,3,4,2,1+B)
7)RANDOM 10+3B (1+B,4+B,2,2,1+B)
8)Jerome 10+2B (1,1,3,3+B,2+B)
9)Jinks 9+2B (2,2,2+B,2+B,1)
10)0pour100 8+3B (2+B,3+B,2+B,0,1)

Best Number
1)Rich 105 (20+17+22+22+24)
2)UKM4H 102 (22+22+20+24+14)
3)Jinks 97 (7+22+23+22+23)
4)CONSTANT 93 (12+22+17+20+22)
5)Frank 92 (9+21+21+17+24)
6)Nan Kedo 82 (17+22+24+14+5)
7)Jerome 79 (8+22+16+15+18)
8)0pour100 76 (15+22+22+0+17)
9)RANDOM 72 (9+17+21+19+6)
10)NN 72 (9+12+19+23+9)

Bonus Ball
1)Rich 59 (1+20+0+17+21)
2)Frank 59 (23+0+17+0+19)
3)NN 56 (24+0+13+19+0)
4)RANDOM 50 (23+22+0+0+5)
5)Nan Kedo 45 (18+4+0+0+23)
6)0pour100 33 (20+1+12+0+0)
7)Jerome 28 (0+0+0+23+5)
8)Jinks 19 (0+0+10+9+0)
9)CONSTANT 18 (0+0+0+0+18)
10)UKM4H 5 (5+0+0+0+0)

TOP 30 Scores
1)NN 73 (23+20+17+13)
2)Rich 64 (22+15+12+11+4)
3)Nan Kedo 62 (22+21+18+1)
4)Rich 59 (22+18+16+3)
5)0pour100 55 (22+17+16)
6)UKM4H 53 (22+19+10+2)
7)NN 49 (19+12+11+7)
8)RANDOM 48 (17+15+13+3)
9)UKM4H 44 (24+16+4)
10)Frank 44 (21+18+5)
11)Frank 43 (24+14+3+2)
12)Frank 43 (17+15+11)
13)CONSTANT 42 (22+13+7)
14)Rich 42 (17+16+6+3)
15)CONSTANT 42 (17+15+7+3)
16)Nan Kedo 37 (24+10+2+1)
17)CONSTANT 36 (20+16)
18)Nan Kedo 36 (14+13+9)
19)Rich 35 (20+9+6)
20)RANDOM 34 (21+13)
21)Jerome 34 (15+12+7)
22)Kedo System 33 (19+14)
23)Frank 32 (21+8+3)
24)Jinks 31 (23+8)
25)UKM4R 31 (20+7+4)
26)Jinks 29 (22+7)
27)0pour100 28 (15+13)
28)Rich 27 (24+3)
29)Jerome 27 (18+9)
30)UKM4R 26 (22+4)

If you see any mistakes, let me know.

Nan

Dec 27, 2018, 7:31:16 AM12/27/18

> 10)Nan Kedo 5 (5)

I think God was trying to remind me that I was wrong by giving me the lowest score.
My wheeling creation with God also proves that She was not very satisfied with my thought last night. 24 match1s were given, and I answered him 23-27 match1s but no match2 and match3s...I was bit surprised that She gave low score for most of us this round. So that implies that I had a wrong idea...And bad luck happened to me on the drawn date too as my motorbike had a flat tyres when I was driving on the road to work...

Well, anyways, let's move on and continue to get closer to truth - the creation of God.

May she have a better mood for the next drawing I hope...?

Nan

nigel

Dec 28, 2018, 6:54:12 AM12/28/18
Nan wrote:

> Well, anyways, let's move on and continue to get closer to truth - the creation of God.

At this time of year, most Christians are (wrongly) celebrating the
procreation of their God ;)

Evil Nigel

Nan

Dec 28, 2018, 8:18:59 AM12/28/18
which God are you referring to? As for me, lottery prediction with numbers and wheeling result check is the language i talk with her.

nigel

Dec 31, 2018, 6:38:27 AM12/31/18
Nan wrote:
> which God are you referring to? As for me, lottery prediction with
> numbers and wheeling result check is the language i talk with her.

The Christian God. Most people in the West are just getting over
Christmas, celebrating the time of year when Jesus almost certainly
wasn't born.

Evil Nigel

Nan

Dec 31, 2018, 9:21:25 AM12/31/18
在 2018年12月31日星期一 UTC+8下午7:38:27,nigel写道:
Jesus was about 30 years old when he began his three-and-a-half-year ministry, so he was born in the early fall of 2 B.C.E.—Luke 3:23.

Is it true? I am more curious why He died at the age of 30.

Marmaduke Jinks

Dec 31, 2018, 9:30:32 AM12/31/18
"Nan" <lotteryp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
? 2018?12?31???? UTC+8??7:38:27,nigel??:
> Nan wrote:
> > which God are you referring to? As for me, lottery prediction with
> > numbers and wheeling result check is the language i talk with her.
>
> The Christian God. Most people in the West are just getting over
> Christmas, celebrating the time of year when Jesus almost certainly
> wasn't born.
>
> Evil Nigel

Jesus was about 30 years old when he began his three-and-a-half-year
ministry, so he was born in the early fall of 2 B.C.E.-Luke 3:23.

Is it true? I am more curious why He died at the age of 30.

~~~~

Although Herod was dead by 4 BCE. So must have been before 2 BCE.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_of_birth_of_Jesus

I always like to say to believers that he would not have been known as
Jesus. But as this is getting "off topic" in the lottery news group I'll
'let that lie" just there ;-)

MJ

nigel

Jan 2, 2019, 7:13:50 AM1/2/19
Marmaduke Jinks wrote:
> But as this is getting "off topic" in the lottery news group I'll
> 'let that lie" just there ;-)
>
> MJ

I find the intersection of theism and lottery prediction to be
fascinating and full of ethical problems.

If I wish everyone 'good luck' in this year's WLC, am I insulting
theists who think their all-powerful supreme being has already
pre-ordained the result?

What does it mean to eg Nan, who believes the lottery is how God
communicates to him - does it mean that his scores are immaterial and
what matters is how well he understands the messages?

What about those who believe their strategy or system conveys an
advantage over expectation? Are they somehow removing a little part of
God's free will?

Whatever people's beliefs, I hope this year's WLC is a good, clean
contest with the winner in doubt right until the final round is scored.

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 2, 2019, 9:30:00 AM1/2/19
在 2019年1月2日星期三 UTC+8下午8:13:50,nigel写道:
Why not let the results give you an answer? If God does communicate with you and he would, throw him a question with numbers, such as if
am I insulting
theists who think their all-powerful supreme being has already
pre-ordained the result?

Then rank me as No.3.
Nan

Nan

Jan 2, 2019, 3:41:12 PM1/2/19
在 2019年1月2日星期三 UTC+8下午10:30:00,Nan写道:
You were ranked as No.3 by prize ratio ranking index tonight.

Nan

Nan

Jan 3, 2019, 1:09:26 AM1/3/19

> I find the intersection of theism and lottery prediction to be
> fascinating and full of ethical problems.

The Last Question from wiki

"The Last Question" is a science fiction short story by American writer Isaac Asimov.

The story deals with the development of a series of computers called Multivac and their relationships with humanity through the courses of seven historic settings, beginning in 2061. In each of the first six scenes a different character presents the computer with the same question; namely, how the threat to human existence posed by the heat death of the universe can be averted. The question was: "How can the net amount of entropy of the universe be massively decreased?" This is equivalent to asking: "Can the workings of the second law of thermodynamics (used in the story as the increase of the entropy of the universe) be reversed?" Multivac's only response after much "thinking" is: "INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER."

In the last scene, the god-like descendant of humanity (the unified mental process of over a trillion, trillion, trillion humans that have spread throughout the universe) watches the stars flicker out, one by one, as matter and energy ends, and with it, space and time. Humanity asks AC, Multivac's ultimate descendant, which exists in hyperspace beyond the bounds of gravity or time, the entropy question one last time, before the last of humanity merges with AC and disappears. AC is still unable to answer, but continues to ponder the question even after space and time cease to exist. AC ultimately realizes that it has not yet combined all of its available data in every possible combination, and thus begins the arduous process of rearranging and combining every last bit of information it has gained throughout the eons and through its fusion with humanity. Eventually AC discovers the answer, but has nobody to report it to; the universe is already dead. It therefore decides to answer by demonstration, since that will also create someone to give the answer to. The story ends with AC's pronouncement,

And AC said: "LET THERE BE LIGHT!" And there was light--[6]

nigel

Jan 3, 2019, 6:45:34 AM1/3/19
That was your question and your answer, so there is an all-powerful
supreme being who has pre-ordained the WLC result.

My question was whether a successful prediction system removes a little
bit of God's free will. I didn't specify a rank but my score, as
'average' as possible, surely indicates that God doesn't know the answer ;)

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 3, 2019, 10:19:14 AM1/3/19

> My question was whether a successful prediction system removes a little
> bit of God's free will. I didn't specify a rank but my score, as
> 'average' as possible, surely indicates that God doesn't know the answer ;)
>
> Evil Nigel
hmm,first I think humans have no true free will, but God does have. So I think a successful prediction system does not remove a little bit of God's free will.

Your score in the first round is put into middle, and it is a pure luck thing, as the nature of lottery is a luck game. If God does not play dices, he surely would have known the answer and if the nature of the universe is chaos and there is no absolute law applicable, then no entity can know the answer in advance. But gambling is a sin as indicated in Bible but research on it is another thing.

Nan

nigel

Jan 4, 2019, 6:28:22 AM1/4/19
Nan wrote:
>> My question was whether a successful prediction system removes a
>> little bit of God's free will. I didn't specify a rank but my
>> score, as 'average' as possible, surely indicates that God doesn't
>> know the answer ;)
>>
>> Evil Nigel
>
> hmm,first I think humans have no true free will, but God does have.
> So I think a successful prediction system does not remove a little
> bit of God's free will.

Interesting. I thought the Abrahamic religions decreed that humans had
free will so that if someone sinned, it was their own responsibility.

> Your score in the first round is put into middle, and it is a pure
> luck thing, as the nature of lottery is a luck game. If God does not
> play dices, he surely would have known the answer and if the nature
> of the universe is chaos and there is no absolute law applicable,
> then no entity can know the answer in advance.

But God hath spake, telling me She knoweth not ye answer!

I'll ask the same question again of the next draw. Low score, God
preordains everything and successful lottery prediction is Her gift, not
impinging on Her free will.

An average score, plus or minus two, confirms God meant what She said
and She doesn't know whether successful lottery prediction impinges on
Her free will.

A high score means successful lottery prediction impinges on God's free
will.

> But gambling is a sin
> as indicated in Bible but research on it is another thing.

Gambling led to the development of Game Theory and major advancements in
understanding statistics and probability, and that's bled over into
other fields such as quantum theory.

I think gambling should be a compulsory subject in schools. If kids
properly understood things like betting odds and house advantage, surely
there'd be fewer binge-gambling addicts.

Evil Nigel

> Nan

Nan

Jan 5, 2019, 7:06:46 AM1/5/19

> An average score, plus or minus two, confirms God meant what She said
> and She doesn't know whether successful lottery prediction impinges on
> Her free will.

I actually want to ask her a quesation: do humans live in the form of soul after death? If so, please rank me among top 3 in terms of score.

nigel

Jan 6, 2019, 6:46:39 AM1/6/19
God hath spake again, telling me that a successful lottery system
impinges on her free will, although the margin suggests She's not very sure.

Or perhaps that's why Tarot practitioners refuse to do a reading for the
same question twice in succession :)

Evil Nigel

Message has been deleted

Nan

Jan 6, 2019, 9:45:42 AM1/6/19
在 2019年1月6日星期日 UTC+8下午7:46:39,nigel写道:
It costs somehow.unlucky in love lucky at play.

nigel

Jan 7, 2019, 8:13:55 AM1/7/19
Hi God,

Are you:

Female (above average score)

Male (below average score)

Other (average score)?

Cheers,

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 7, 2019, 9:25:08 AM1/7/19
在 2019年1月7日星期一 UTC+8下午9:13:55,nigel写道:
> Hi God,
>
> Are you:
>
> Female (above average score)
>
> Male (below average score)
>
> Other (average score)?
>
> Cheers,

How do you define what is an average score?

nigel

Jan 8, 2019, 6:33:48 AM1/8/19
6 * (24/59) * 12.5 = 30.5084745762712

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 9, 2019, 10:21:43 AM1/9/19
在 2019年1月7日星期一 UTC+8下午9:13:55,nigel写道:
My question for draw 3
:
Hi, God, How are you doing? My name is Nan. I would like to ask you a question:

Is the world we live in true and real or just an illusion?
If it is true, please rank me above average (30), and if it is an illusion, please rank me below average. Thank you.

Nan

Nan

Jan 9, 2019, 9:30:53 PM1/9/19
在 2019年1月9日星期三 UTC+8下午11:21:43,Nan写道:
The score of mine is 42,so we live in a real world....and God is a female...

nigel

Jan 10, 2019, 6:52:45 AM1/10/19
nigel wrote:

> Hi God,
>
> Are you:
>
> Female (above average score)
>
> Male (below average score)
>
> Other (average score)?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Evil Nigel

Dear God (or do you prefer to be called Goddess?),

Thank you for clearing that up for us. Scientists recently posited that
you had to be female because of your penchant for bringing forth new
life, but it's good to have that confirmed.

My question for draw 4 - Are you

The only being of your kind (above average score)

One of a race of similar beings (below average score)

Other eg a compound being (average score)?

Cheers,

Evil Nigel

nigel

Jan 10, 2019, 6:57:17 AM1/10/19
Nan wrote:

> My question for draw 3 : Hi, God, How are you doing? My name is Nan.
> I would like to ask you a question:

You just did!

> Is the world we live in true and real or just an illusion? If it is
> true, please rank me above average (30), and if it is an illusion,
> please rank me below average. Thank you.
>
> Nan

You should have specified 30.5 as the average, then God would have had a
straight true/false option.

Fortunately she decided to answer you decisively. Unfortunately the
anser means that you won't wake up from this nightmare even if you pinch
yourself.

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 10, 2019, 10:05:49 AM1/10/19
oops,maybe she made me ask a wrong question as she was not ready to tell.

Nan

Jan 11, 2019, 9:25:37 AM1/11/19
My question for draw 4 - Hi, God, Are there

Aliens in this universe? (above average score)

No Aliens, only human beings (below average score)

Aliens are evolved human beings in the future (average score)?

Cheers,

Nan

Nan

Jan 13, 2019, 10:20:33 AM1/13/19
在 2019年1月10日星期四 UTC+8下午7:52:45,nigel写道:
So God is the only being of her kind.
And there is no Alien in this universe~

nigel

Jan 14, 2019, 6:52:54 AM1/14/19
Thank you Goddess, it's very humbling to be allowed a small window into
your existence.

My question for draw 5 - Will humans ever be able to travel faster than
light

Yes (above average score)

No ( below average score)

That's up to us (average score)?

Cheers,

Evil Nigel

nigel

Jan 14, 2019, 6:56:34 AM1/14/19
Does that mean that flu viruses aren't spread by comets?

You didn't specify sentient aliens, so does that rule out all life? And
does that rule out extinct aliens (ie Martian microbes) and future aliens?

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 15, 2019, 9:52:12 AM1/15/19
在 2019年1月14日星期一 UTC+8下午7:56:34,nigel写道:
oh yes, I forget the matter of time factor.

My question for draw 5 - What is the meaning of human beings life?

Life has no true meaning for human beings. It is just a superior random creation (above average score)

Life's meaning is to to be found out by yourself. ( below average score)

I will tell you later in your life (average score)?

Cheers,

Nan

nigel

Jan 16, 2019, 6:33:50 AM1/16/19
What if the Goddess gives you an exact answer, 42!

(Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams)

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 16, 2019, 9:16:28 AM1/16/19
在 2019年1月16日星期三 UTC+8下午7:33:50,nigel写道:
She won't. The chance is too small.

Nan

nigel

Jan 17, 2019, 6:13:13 AM1/17/19
The pre-contest contest recorded three 42s, so it's not that unlikely.

Meanwhile the Goddess gave you an emphatic and intriguing answer to your
question.

Now I need to think up a draw 6 question for Her!

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 18, 2019, 6:47:34 AM1/18/19
My question for draw 6 - Can any human being's system or AI predict 6 UK LOTTO 659 winning numbers in 100 tickets in 100 years in 20 rounds?

No, Kedo. It is still too difficult for you.(above average score)

Yes. It will be achievable. ( below average score)

This is a question I can not answer. (above 45)?

Cheers,

Nan

nigel

Jan 19, 2019, 7:17:07 AM1/19/19
Dear Goddess,

Thank you. I'm delighted by your reply because it provides a legitimacy
to my science fiction stories. Intergalactic, and even intragalactic,
trade and wars are inconceivable if human travel is restricted by the
speed of light.

My question for draw 6 - are good and evil

Human concepts (above average score)

Divine concepts (below average score)

Both (average-ish score)?

Good Health,

Evil Nigel

Message has been deleted

Nan

Jan 19, 2019, 6:24:01 PM1/19/19
在 2019年1月18日星期五 UTC+8下午7:47:34,Nan写道:
Luckily with a score of 100, God told me the answer: It is still too difficult for any Human or AI to predict 6 UK LOTTO 659 winning numbers in 100 tickets in 100 years in 20 rounds. And since the score is surprisingly high, I suppose God is strongly indicting that she is not able to answer the question. Therefore, the answer is full of mystery. Either she is not willing to tell the future in advance so as not to break the universe law, or she cannot predict the future in advance. But since she can fulfill my wish as I asked her to give me a high score this round, the truth is that she can predict the future. Therefore, the answer is:

No human or any AI is able to predict 6 UK LOTTO 659 winning numbers in 100 tickets in 100 years in 20 rounds.

Nan

Jan 19, 2019, 11:28:12 PM1/19/19
it would be a disrespect to ask her question on Stoday.so i am not asking this round.

nigel

Jan 23, 2019, 6:40:26 AM1/23/19
Dear Goddess,

Thank you again. Good and evil being human concepts is very
thought-provoking.

My question for draw 7 - are human religions

Devoid of insight, having being invented entirely by humans (above
average score)

Insightful, containing information you have shared with their adherents
(below average score)

Other (average-ish score)?

Cheers,

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 24, 2019, 8:19:18 PM1/24/19
dear Godness,
if you are God who created world, high score
if you are God of luck,low score
other God average

nigel

Jan 26, 2019, 6:54:44 AM1/26/19
Thank you again. I've always been suspicious of the Christian Ten
Commandments because there are too many occasions when you have to break
one to keep another. It's nice to know they weren't your invention.

My question for draw 8 - in the event of humans instigating a
catastrophe that would wipe them from the planet, would you

Not intervene (above average score)

Intervene (below average score)

Other, eg intervene only if all life on Earth was threatened
(average-ish score)?

Best Wishes,

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 26, 2019, 6:28:05 PM1/26/19
thank you, God of luck.

Nan

Jan 27, 2019, 11:24:47 PM1/27/19
how the universe was created?
by God's power ...high score
the universe always exists and it was not created...low score
other answer....average
miguel

nigel

Jan 30, 2019, 6:21:37 AM1/30/19
Dear Goddess,

I suppose we humans should be flattered that you would intervene to save
us in the event of an imminent disaster. Personally I think we're little
better than cockroaches.

I thought of a question to ask for Draw 9, then realised that I really
didn't want to know the answer. So instead, I'd like to ask a little
favour. Please could you give Jinks, Jerome and 0pour100 high scores to
offer them encouragement and make the competition more exciting.

Thank you,

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 30, 2019, 6:32:23 PM1/30/19
thank you Godness to tell me that God created the universe and also you did give Jinks,jeremo'and opour high scores.

Nan

Jan 30, 2019, 6:34:23 PM1/30/19
thanks to your favor, they are all catching up.

Nan

Jan 31, 2019, 5:17:16 AM1/31/19
this is more of a telepathy between humans and God, similiar to quantum entanglement.

nigel

Jan 31, 2019, 6:38:50 AM1/31/19
Nan wrote:

> thanks to your favor, they are all catching up.

:)

Evil Nigel

Nan

Jan 31, 2019, 8:33:45 AM1/31/19
welcome to God's family. I saw her to have made a room for you already to stay and it is such an honor ...even i got jealous.

Nan

Jan 31, 2019, 8:42:08 AM1/31/19
and unusual 138 paid out match3 and no jackpot won recently is due to our questions changing future path...i believe in it

Nan

Jan 31, 2019, 11:31:39 PM1/31/19
where are you Godness...meaning where do you exist?
in this universe everywhere high score
somewhere in this universe low score
elsewhere average 30

nigel

Feb 1, 2019, 6:49:54 AM2/1/19
Nan wrote:

> thanks to your favor, they are all catching up.

Assuming none of us have secretly invented an algorithm that
successfully and continuously outperforms expectation, my ideal WLC
would have all competitors, except RANDOM and CONSTANT (and Parpacluck),
reaching the last round still in with a chance of winning.

Evil Nigel

nigel

Feb 2, 2019, 5:54:43 AM2/2/19
Dear Goddess,

Thank you for your generosity.

Still no question because I'm still wrestling with the issue of how much
I really want to know about the existence or otherwise of the human soul.

It would be greedy of me to ask for the same again, so I'm giving you
the weekend off. Enjoy!

Evil Nigel

Nan

Feb 2, 2019, 6:12:33 PM2/2/19
there is no best only better ones.
luck is not there to be caught by a system but under God,s control.

Nan

Feb 2, 2019, 6:15:07 PM2/2/19
thank you Godness for telling the creator of the universe is everywhere.
its my Sunday here and have a good rest next round.

Nan

Feb 2, 2019, 9:48:01 PM2/2/19
I prefer having random and constant...dont you have confidence to catch it up soon?

nigel

Feb 4, 2019, 8:35:36 AM2/4/19
Nan wrote:

> I prefer having random and constant...dont you have confidence to catch it up soon?

No. RANDOM pulled away from me in the latest draw.

Statistically speaking, the best guess at the most likely finishing
positions is the current latest order, although it would be a brave (and
possibly foolish) man who betted against you overtaking me next draw.

Evil Nigel

Nan

Feb 4, 2019, 10:05:06 AM2/4/19
due to my last 5 catching up position, i have full confidence to win you

Nan

Feb 5, 2019, 10:39:30 AM2/5/19
Dear Goodness,
Some scientists believe that Gods exist in another dimension, a spiritual world. I am curious to detect some some info from you in that world.

If there are many Gods governing different areas, what level are you at?

High level - high score
Middle level - Low score
Low level - Average (30/31)

Miguel

Nan

Feb 6, 2019, 3:22:02 PM2/6/19
ok Godness. you are ranked middle level as my score is 17.
Miguel

nigel

Feb 7, 2019, 5:58:16 AM2/7/19
Nan wrote:

> due to my last 5 catching up position, i have full confidence to win you

To my surprise you didn't win me this round. But even if you had won me,
could you have afforded to keep me?

Evil Nigel

Nan

Feb 7, 2019, 9:52:33 AM2/7/19
在 2019年2月7日星期四 UTC+8下午6:58:16,nigel写道:
hmm, I think I have much chance to keep you. I adjusted my method last right, trying to get a high score but failed. Maybe that was a good start to try for some high score rounds! It would be even interesting to compete with random with high scores too. So Yes, I would like to compete with a little more effort in the rest 9 rounds.

Miguel

Nan

Feb 7, 2019, 10:28:05 AM2/7/19
Dear Goodness,
So far I have 51 versions of algorithm, and so far I am satisfied with the latest version and no longer want to risk to adjust parameters so as to try for some high score rounds. I would like to ask whether I shall stop updating it or not?

Yes, Keep the 051 version. - High score
Update until version 060 - Average score
Update it until the draw 20 - Low score

In case there are other answers, or my answer didn't get to the point, Please speak in the mouth of other people without trying not to let them/even me realizing you made them say words. e.g. in the last round, you gave me some hint that my numbers were bad.

Miguel

Nan

Feb 7, 2019, 10:47:31 AM2/7/19
Dear Goodness,
I still would like to ask you a question, which might be hard. How can humans talk to you?

Here is what I found

God speaks through different channels, according to individual needs. Often, He speaks through a still, small voice. Sometimes His voice is felt; other times it is audible. He speaks through scriptures, impressions, dreams and angels. On matters universally relevant, He speaks through His living prophet. Occasionally Christ physically appears on earth and speaks.

We hear God’s words according to our faithfulness, to help with our personal needs.

Quiet spiritual promptings are not as spectacular as visions or angelic visitations, but they are just as powerful and life changing if we listen and act.

God invites us to seek His voice, and he answers: “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you” (Matthew 7).
---------------

If there is a way, please give me hint how I can talk to you in info questions rather than yes/no questions. I am looking forward to any reply/hint that will come.

Miguel

nigel

Feb 8, 2019, 6:20:28 AM2/8/19
Dear Goddess,

I assume from the low score that you actually enjoy impertinent
questions from jumped-up cockroaches and you missed me. So here is a
trivial quastion for Draw 12.

Do you have a name?

No - high score
Yes, but not one we would recognise - low score
Yes, and we would recognise it - averageish score?

Evil Nigel

Nan

Feb 8, 2019, 7:54:58 AM2/8/19
Since some people believe God is a concept invented by rules while some others believe in true existence of itself, I am going to ask Godness a final decisive request.
If you do exist, give random a low score and rank it at bottom 3.

Otherwise, you would be an vision brought out by me and thank you again for your company.

Nan

Feb 9, 2019, 8:54:55 PM2/9/19
someone told me to shut up and i guess thats the answeryou gave me listen by heart.

Nan

Feb 9, 2019, 9:00:03 PM2/9/19
and thank you for telling me to keep the latest 051 version as i also consider it the strongest one to beat random odds by maximum...the history performance is a 100 score at round 6 in WLC 2019.

but you did not rank random bottom 3...it was at bottom 5. but you fulfilled my wish to give frankm a high score.

therefore, you are my version and thank you for the company and i may talk to you later in my heart.

ciao m

nigel

Feb 11, 2019, 5:51:15 AM2/11/19
Dear Goddess,

The averageish score you gave me suggests we would recognise your name.
Given the number of different human languages, I assume it wouldn't be a
culturally dependent name like Gertrude, but a concept name that would
vary with language. This requires more thought,

Evil Nigel

nigel

Feb 13, 2019, 6:13:30 AM2/13/19
Dear Goddess,

My question for Draw 13 is:

Are there too many humans on Earth

Yes - high score
No - low score
Other (eg there are too many but it's not yet enough to catalyse the
next phase of human evolution/development) - averageish score?

Cheers,

Evil Nigel

Ion Saliu

Feb 13, 2019, 12:53:40 PM2/13/19
On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 8:54:55 PM UTC-5, Drugged Pig (aka Nan) wrote:
> someone told me to shut up and i guess thats the answeryou gave me listen by heart.

Driveling Yak 驅動犛牛

You forgot the total solar eclipse of 2017! You found a large amount of meth that period of time. And that’s what gave you the “courage” to bang heads with me. I buried you so deep in that iGrave of iPsychosis that you started a desperate begging campaign based on suicidal blackmail! I am desperate,” you cried. “I can’t go to work,” you cried. “You are sadistic,” you cried. It was all solved when the Red Psychiatrists placed you back in that straitjacket and forcefully threw the meds down your throat!

Now, it is the ‘Year of the Pig’. It’s a celebratory habit in the East, including North Korea, to bash in meth and opioids. In your case, drugged pig of G'd and S'int Keter, you overdosed yourself in meth! And that’s what gave you the “courage” to bang heads with me — again!

But, rest assured, I’ll throw you back in that iGrave of iPshychosis. That’s how I do humanitarian good. See how much milder you are now compared to 2017? Not to mention, before 2017 you was far worse, leper! Those here who think they are good Christians with you do you more harm than good. My way is the only way to deal with rabid lambs and drugged pigs like you.

• “If you start Pearl Harbor, you’ll get Hiroshima!”

Staying in your miserable pigsty (aka r.g.l. “nan thread”) is the only way to keep you from feeling like dying… and thusly “missing work”…

nigel

Feb 16, 2019, 7:33:08 AM2/16/19
Thank you for your reply. I still don't understand why you value us
puffed-up human cockroaches so much.

My question for Draw 14 is:

Will humans ever have a self-sustaining colony on Mars?

No - high score
Yes - low score
Other (eg the colony might be self-sustaining but the personnel will
need to be swapped frequently because of the low gravity) - averageish
score?

Cheers,

Evil Nigel

nigel

Feb 20, 2019, 7:20:00 AM2/20/19
Dear Goddess,

An enigmatic answer, if I may say so. The averageish score suggests
humans will colonise Mars but it won't be entirely self-sustaining.

My question for Draw 15 is:

How will average global temperatures change between now and the end of
the century?

Rise more than 0.5C - high score
Fall more than 0.5C - low score
Stay more or less the same - averageish score

Cheers,

Evil Nigel

Nan

Feb 20, 2019, 9:45:55 AM2/20/19
在 2019年2月14日星期四 UTC+8上午1:53:40,Ion Saliu写道:
Thanks for your "encouragement" that keeps me follow the passion and update my system...

nigel

Feb 23, 2019, 6:36:46 AM2/23/19
Dear Goddess,

Well, I'm probably not going to be around by the end of this century so
I won't bother stocking up on thermal underwear. I wonder why warmist
predictions will be wrong. Will a forthcoming war between Russia and a
militarised EU result in a nuclear winter?

My question for Draw 16 is:

Did humans evolve

Independently at multiple locations - high score
At a single location - low score
Other (eg seeded or created) - averageish score?

Best Wishes,

Evil Nigel

nigel

Feb 27, 2019, 6:28:45 AM2/27/19
Thank you for your answer. It's interesting to have it confirmed that
those who support the theory of a single point of origin in the Rift
Valley are wrong. Evidence has slowly been building against it, so it's
probably only have been a matter of time before the theory is discounted
by the authorities.

I don't have a question for Draw 17 so please may I ask for high scores
for Jinks, Frank and Jerome.

Evil Nigel

Nan

Feb 27, 2019, 10:02:46 AM2/27/19
Dear God,
I want to ask you which topic I shall teach to my students in my next social talking class?
1. Time travel - High score
2. Gambling - Low score
3. Aliens - middle score

Thanks!
Miguel

Nan

Feb 27, 2019, 11:13:33 PM2/27/19
she is not listening to you any more but ganbling would be a good topic!

Nan

Mar 2, 2019, 2:59:08 AM3/2/19
could you please help me catch up random Godness....

nigel

Mar 2, 2019, 6:27:50 AM3/2/19
Dear Goddess,

Ouch! I consider my wrist well and truly slapped.

My Draw 18 question is:

Are there any intermediaries operating on your behalf in this realm?

No - High Score
Yes, human - Low Score
Yes, supernatural - Averageish Score

Cheers,

Evil Nigel

Nan

Mar 2, 2019, 4:14:40 PM3/2/19
thx my dear! few points away only!

Nan

Mar 3, 2019, 9:19:43 AM3/3/19
在 2019年3月2日星期六 UTC+8下午7:27:50,nigel写道:
I am glad that she came back to listen to us again!

nigel

Mar 4, 2019, 6:47:30 AM3/4/19
Thank you for your reply. It's nice to have it confirmed that Blair and
Bush are as deluded as they seem when they claim they talk with you.

My Draw 19 question concerns the Levant, the area at the Eastern End of
the Mediterranean which gave rise to the Abrahamic religions, all of
which claim their adherents are 'God's chosen people'.

Was the Levant one of the multiple places where Homo sapiens evolved?

No - High Score
Yes - Low Score
Other - averageish score

Cheers,

Evil Nigel

nigel

Mar 8, 2019, 6:52:44 AM3/8/19
Dear Goddess,

Thank you.

My final question of the tournament:

Will humans ever discover a cheap, clean, plentiful source of energy?

No - High Score
Yes - Low Score
Other (eg there will always be compromises) - averageish score

Tootle pip,

Evil Nigel

Nan

Mar 9, 2019, 1:45:28 PM3/9/19
dear Godness,
my question for you thisround is about human nature related about the debate regarding the other topic rich started

shall i trust human nature at crucial moments

yes high score
no, low score
depends,average

miguel

Nan

Mar 9, 2019, 6:13:41 PM3/9/19
interesting finally an equal 54, meaning you cant tell who actually wins.