corn fritter update

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 9, 2019, 2:07:59 PM9/9/19
I just wanted to say that I started using my corn fritters as a
hamburger bum and they are delicious like that
--

"There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
~Toidi Uoy

penm...@aol.com

Sep 9, 2019, 3:06:09 PM9/9/19
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 13:07:54 -0500,
Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl wrote:

>I just wanted to say that I started using my corn fritters as a
>hamburger bum and they are delicious like that

You use fritters as a burger ass?

Hank Rogers

Sep 9, 2019, 3:14:47 PM9/9/19
He's hoping yoose will give those fritters one of yoose famous rim
jobs Popeye, yoose old FAGGOT.

Jeßus

Sep 9, 2019, 7:22:43 PM9/9/19
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 13:07:54 -0500,
Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl wrote:

>I just wanted to say that I started using my corn fritters as a
>hamburger bum and they are delicious like that

Do they hold together well enough as a bun?

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 9, 2019, 7:32:51 PM9/9/19
I am not sure because I ate it with a fork with only half a bun

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

Jeßus

Sep 9, 2019, 7:37:13 PM9/9/19
Oh, right. Still a good idea for me, as I have a mild wheat
intolerance.

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 9, 2019, 7:53:33 PM9/9/19
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 06:22:37 +0700, Jeßus <j...@j.net> wrote:

I am sure it would have if eaten normally, I get a very good firm and
crispy toast when I put them in the airfryer @400 F for like 5
minutes. They are as good as bread, except because I put a little
sriracha in the batter before I bake the fritters it makes for a
slightly spicy burger. The rich corn flavor works very well, and the
pickled peppers that are in my fritter mix goes so well with the
burger.

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 9, 2019, 7:56:43 PM9/9/19
well did you take down the recipe as I posted it before?

notbob

Sep 10, 2019, 5:48:26 PM9/10/19
On 2019-09-09, Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl <Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl> wrote:

> .....as a hamburger bum.....

Is that like a Wimpy on welfare?

> --
>

> "There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
> ~Toidi Uoy

I see you still haven't figured out the .sig file. SAD! ;)

nb

Jeßus

Sep 10, 2019, 6:23:08 PM9/10/19
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 18:56:39 -0500,
Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 06:37:07 +0700, Jeßus <j...@j.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 18:32:47 -0500,
>>Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl wrote:

>>>I am not sure because I ate it with a fork with only half a bun
>>
>>Oh, right. Still a good idea for me, as I have a mild wheat
>>intolerance.
>
>well did you take down the recipe as I posted it before?

No. I just woke up and am currently non-caffeinated. Give me a few
minutes for my brain to get going. Is it in this thread?

Jeßus

Sep 10, 2019, 6:24:40 PM9/10/19
Interesting idea with the pickled peppers (as in chilli, right?).

notbob

Sep 10, 2019, 7:04:02 PM9/10/19
On 2019-09-10, Jeßus <j...@j.net> wrote:

> Interesting idea with the pickled peppers (as in chilli, right?).

The hottest I've found are an 8oz jar of Embasa pickled "Guerito Peppers".

Been awhile since I had a tuna-sized can fulla "cooked jalapenos",
seeds n' all. As I recall. they were pretty hot.

nb

Jeßus

Sep 10, 2019, 7:45:56 PM9/10/19
We love chilli but generally don't eat them pickled. My Mum eats them
with just about every meal though, so always keep a jar on hand.

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 10, 2019, 10:20:51 PM9/10/19
posted 8-12-19 in the header corn fritters

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 10, 2019, 10:24:20 PM9/10/19
Pickled peppers as in red yellow and orange bell peppers that I have
put in a pickling solution which consists of vinegar, water, salt,
sugar, mustard seeds then you air fry them in a jar for about 30
minutes so that they will pickle in days rather than weeks

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 10, 2019, 10:56:48 PM9/10/19
yeah the old sig file never works when the person copies it and pastes
it.

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 10, 2019, 10:57:00 PM9/10/19
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 18:53:28 -0500,
Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl wrote:

I wanted to let you know that I did try the burger between 2 buns and
it worked perfectly and OMFG it was the best burger I ever had!!
The beef was not even anything special, just some regular 80 %. I will
have to try some better meat one day

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Sep 10, 2019, 11:15:53 PM9/10/19
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 9:57:00 PM UTC-5, Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl wrote:

> I wanted to let you know that I did try the burger between 2 buns and
> it worked perfectly and OMFG it was the best burger I ever had!!
> The beef was not even anything special, just some regular 80 %. I will
> have to try some better meat one day

80% lean is a very good ratio for a hamburger. Any leaner and it begins to
taste rather blah as the fat adds flavor.

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 10, 2019, 11:41:54 PM9/10/19
yes 80 is best for that but when I said different meat I mean more
like trying some Angus beef or just a high quality beef. Chances are
it will not happen because I am too damn cheap to buy the high priced
stuff.

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 11, 2019, 4:26:15 PM9/11/19
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 13:07:54 -0500,
Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl wrote:

ok I thought U would go for broke and try chicken on my corn fritters

So I bought some chicken breasts and pounded them with a pot made a
quick gluten free breading air fried them and put them on the
fritters with mayo ketchup lettuce and tomato and it was so awesome

Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl

Sep 17, 2019, 1:17:35 PM9/17/19
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 13:07:54 -0500,
Christ...@deathtochristianity.pl wrote:

I used my corn fritter and mad a BLT with it and it was the best damn
BLT I have ever had!!