Halloween Food

Chuck Kopsho

Oct 26, 2009, 11:17:52 PM10/26/09
What do you all recommend?

Cheers,
Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California

cybercat

Oct 27, 2009, 1:47:48 AM10/27/09
Chuck Kopsho wrote:

> What do you all recommend?

Here's an old family favorite of ours, Chuck, enjoy! :

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/kitty-litter-cake/Detail.aspx

Kitty Litter Cake
Rated: 5 Stars!
Servings: 20

Submitted By: Dee

"Great Halloween cake! You'll need a new kitty litter box, box liner and
litter scoop as "props" to get the full effect with this cake!"

Ingredients:
1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate
cake mix
1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla
pudding mix 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla sandwich
cookies
3 drops green food coloring
1 (12 ounce) package tootsie rolls

Directions:

1. Prepare cake mixes and bake according to package directions (any size
pan).

2. Prepare pudding according to package directions and chill until ready to
assemble.

3. Crumble sandwich cookies in small batches in a food processor, scraping
often. Set aside all but 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup add a few drops of green
food coloring and mix.

4. When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble them into a large
bowl. Toss with 1/2 of the remaining cookie crumbs, and the chilled pudding.
You probably won't need all of the pudding, you want the cake to be just
moist, not soggy.

5. Line kitty litter box with the kitty litter liner. Put cake mixture into
box.

6. Put half of the unwrapped tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat
until softened. Shape the ends so that they are no longer blunt, and curve
the tootsie rolls slightly. Bury tootsie rolls randomly in the cake and
sprinkle with half of the remaining cookie crumbs. Sprinkle a small amount
of the green colored cookie crumbs lightly over the top.

7. Heat 3 or 4 of the tootsie rolls in the microwave until almost melted.
Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle lightly with some of the green
cookie crumbs. Heat the remaining tootsie rolls until pliable and shape as
before. Spread all but one randomly over top of cake mixture. Sprinkle with
any remaining cookie crumbs. Hang the remaining tootsie roll over side of
litter box and sprinkle with a few green cookie crumbs. Serve with the
pooper scooper for a gross Halloween dessert..."

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED � 2009 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com
10/26/2009

Ron

Oct 27, 2009, 2:00:43 AM10/27/09
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:17:52 -0700, Chuc...@webtv.net (Chuck Kopsho)
wrote:

Snickers and Three Musketeers. Also, maybe Reese's Peanut Butter
Cups.

Ron Kelley

Melba's Jammin'

Oct 27, 2009, 2:49:15 AM10/27/09
In article <8483-4AE6...@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net>,
Chuc...@webtv.net (Chuck Kopsho) wrote:

Depends on what time the Trick-or-Treaters start coming by.
Something that won't suffer from you getting up from the table several
times to answer the door while you're eating. Something that can be
easily nuked to reheat if you're away from the table too long. Or just
eat early so you can enjoy the little poppets.

Which reminds me that I have to start thinking seriously about my
current events questions for the teen-agers who come by. Beggars.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - Yes, I Can! blog

Message has been deleted

Nancy Young

Oct 27, 2009, 9:26:26 AM10/27/09
Michael "Dog3" wrote:

> I'm not sure this year. We went for years and had very few trick or
> treaters but last year we had a lot of them. I'm thinking regular
> sized Snickers, Milkyways and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to start

You're the best! (laugh) I picked up a box of Milk Ways and a
box of Nestle candy bars. I'm holding back the Baby Ruths out of
that sucker, those are mine!

> with a back up bag of fun sized candy bars just in case we run out of
> the regular sized.

I totally forgot this weekend is Halloween. It's the end of October
already? Geez.

nancy

hahabogus

Oct 27, 2009, 9:42:13 AM10/27/09
"Nancy Young" <rjyn...@comcast.net> wrote in news:myCFm.24$Rt5...@newsfe30.ams2 on
Oct Tue 2009 08:26 am

It is a double hitter week-end Halloween on Sat and set your clocks back on Sun.

--
Is that your nose, or are you eatting a banana? -Jimmy Durante

Nancy Young

Oct 27, 2009, 10:17:47 AM10/27/09
hahabogus wrote:
> "Nancy Young" <rjyn...@comcast.net> wrote

>> I totally forgot this weekend is Halloween. It's the end of October
>> already? Geez.

> It is a double hitter week-end Halloween on Sat and set your clocks
> back on Sun.

Yikes. I'd better rest up. That's a lot going on.

nancy

Dora

Oct 27, 2009, 10:42:55 AM10/27/09
Michael "Dog3" wrote:
> Chuc...@webtv.net (Chuck Kopsho)
> 3173.bay.webtv.net: in rec.food.cooking
> I'm not sure this year. We went for years and had very few trick or
> treaters but last year we had a lot of them. I'm thinking regular
> sized Snickers, Milkyways and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to start
> with a back up bag of fun sized candy bars just in case we run out
> of
> the regular sized.
>
> Michael

Get plenty! With that haul, they're going to tell all their friends!

Dora

TammyM

Oct 27, 2009, 12:58:38 PM10/27/09
Popcorn. A large bowl of it. Buttered and salted. Eaten whilst
reading a can't-put-it-down book, crouched in your favorite comfy chair
with a dim reading light in the darkened back family room with all the
drapes closed so no one knows you're home.

There's goblins out there, after all. I don't mind the little ones,
they're kinda cute, but the 6 ft tall ones who crane to see what
hockables I own scare the behoogies outta me.

TammyM <keeps the dogs IN that night....> <oh heck, they're inside every
night!>

Kris

Oct 27, 2009, 1:12:31 PM10/27/09

Often a soup - keeps them warm when they're out trick-or-treating. I
always make pumpkin bread to snack on later.

We often hang out with the neighbors, so I was also thinking of this
"Halloween Hummus" idea for the group: you make hummus, puree it with
fresh spinach until a good sickly green, put it in a shallow tray,
then put pretzel twists around the edge like a fence, and crackers
sticking up like tombstones.

And I hope to win the "best house on the block" by handing out full-
sized candy bars. (Which were actually quite reasonable at Costco with
a coupon).

Kris, whose 5-year-old will be a bee, her 8-year old Cleopatra

gloria.p

Oct 27, 2009, 1:12:37 PM10/27/09
Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> Which reminds me that I have to start thinking seriously about my
> current events questions for the teen-agers who come by. Beggars.

Have you ever seen Jay Leno ask his man-in-the street questions?
I haven't seen it often (his show conflicts with the early news)
but I am always astounded by how clueless (or coached to be
stupid) the people are.

These days you'd' stump them with:
Who's the president?
Who's vice-president.
What's the big country to the north?
What's the country south of California (or Texas)?
What ocean borders California?
Name two New England states.
What two states aren't connected to the other 48?
What state is made up of islands?
What continent is Egypt on?
What continent is Brazil on?
What House does the House Speaker preside over?

;-)
gloria p

(Want me to give you the answers?)

TammyM

Oct 27, 2009, 1:20:40 PM10/27/09

LOL! I **love** this, Gloria! I hide on Halloween, but if I were
answering the door, I would love to give this a whirl. Then again, I'd
awaken on November 1 to find my house egged. Or worse.

TammyM

Kris

Oct 27, 2009, 1:21:57 PM10/27/09
On Oct 27, 2:49 am, Melba's Jammin' <barbschal...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> In article <8483-4AE66660-2...@storefull-3173.bay.webtv.net>,

>  Chuck...@webtv.net (Chuck Kopsho) wrote:
>
> >   What do you all recommend?
>
> > Cheers,
> > Chuck Kopsho
> > Oceanside, California
>
> Depends on what time the Trick-or-Treaters start coming by.
> Something that won't suffer from you getting up from the table several
> times to answer the door while you're eating.  Something that can be
> easily nuked to reheat if you're away from the table too long.  Or just
> eat early so you can enjoy the little poppets.
>
> Which reminds me that I have to start thinking seriously about my
> current events questions for the teen-agers who come by.  Beggars.
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJhttp://web.me.com/barbschaller- Yes, I Can! blog

> Welcoming the arrival of Emma Kathryn on 10-22-09;
> she is great-grand-niece/-nephew #8.

LOL! That'll teach those over-aged leeches!

Kris, who is also irritated at 18 year olds on Halloween, especially
if they have no costumes

Becca

Oct 27, 2009, 2:09:09 PM10/27/09

Bzzzzzt! Aw Ron, just think, you came so close. The right answer is
Snickers, Peanut Butter Cups and Almond Joy, of course. :-P

Becca

Becca

Oct 27, 2009, 2:18:53 PM10/27/09

jj

Oct 27, 2009, 3:33:48 PM10/27/09
"cybercat" <trailo...@choctawlitter.net> wrote:
>Chuck Kopsho wrote:
>> What do you all recommend?
>Here's an old family favorite of ours, Chuck, enjoy! :
>http://allrecipes.com/recipe/kitty-litter-cake/Detail.aspx
>Kitty Litter Cake
>Rated: 5 Stars!
> Servings: 20
>Submitted By: Dee
>"Great Halloween cake! You'll need a new kitty litter box, box liner and
>litter scoop as "props" to get the full effect with this cake!"

LOL! I wish I could have been there the first time such a cake was
unveiled - also when the idea was conceived. There are many such food
moments I wish I could witness!

I'll make one of these myself one day...hmmm, maybe this month?

JJ

gloria.p

Oct 27, 2009, 4:03:31 PM10/27/09
Nancy Young wrote:

> I totally forgot this weekend is Halloween. It's the end of October
> already? Geez.
>
> nancy

Also remember to turn your clocks back an hour Saturday night.

gloria p

Andy

Oct 27, 2009, 4:15:01 PM10/27/09
"gloria.p" <gpue...@comcast.net> wrote in news:hc7jmq$h6h$3...@news.eternal-
september.org:

As if cows have any sense of time!!!

Andy

Gregory Morrow

Oct 27, 2009, 5:31:51 PM10/27/09
Nancy Young wrote:

IIRC clocks go back on Nov. 7 this year, Nancy...

--
Best
Greg

Becca

Oct 27, 2009, 5:01:40 PM10/27/09

Daylight Savings Time used to be the last weekend in October and the
first weekend in April. Some politician changed the rules on us, so now
I have to look it up. This year it is November 7th. Why take something
so simple and screw it up? Only a politician would do that.

Becca

Bob Muncie

Oct 27, 2009, 5:02:29 PM10/27/09

Actually Greg - Its the first Sunday of November which is the 1st this year.

Bob

Gregory Morrow

Oct 27, 2009, 6:14:53 PM10/27/09
Becca wrote:

I forget, was it changed to save fuel of what...???

In any case, IIRC Nov. 7th is "Revolution Day", which in the old USSR was
their equivalent of the US July 4th...it marked the anniversary of the 1917
Bolshevik Revolution.

:-)

--
Best
Greg

Bob Muncie

Oct 27, 2009, 5:04:57 PM10/27/09

Greg - Day light savings time "falls back" on the first Sunday of
November this year which is the 1st.

Bob

Nancy Young

Oct 27, 2009, 5:10:38 PM10/27/09

Okay, someone figure this out and get back to me. (laugh)
I keep seeing it's November 1st.

nancy

Bob Muncie

Oct 27, 2009, 5:12:24 PM10/27/09

Sorry about the double, the September server coughed while I was sending
the first one..

Anywho, the wiki for day light savings times states that it's spring
forward the second Sunday in March, and fall back the first Sunday in
November (the 1st this year).

Bob

Cheryl

Oct 27, 2009, 9:16:16 PM10/27/09

"Becca" <be...@hal-pc.org> wrote in message

> Speaking of Halloween cakes, here are some photos that give me
> inspiration:
>
> http://forums.cooking.com/showthread.php?p=90553

LOL! I'd be a little worried if I got a birthday cake that said "Happy
Birthday Cameron. RIP"

Becca

Oct 28, 2009, 8:07:15 AM10/28/09

That was an unusual birthday cake. For me, the ugliest cake was the
rat, it is located beneath the kitty littler cake. I'm not sure I could
eat that! Unless it was chocolate...

Becca

--Bryan

Oct 28, 2009, 8:20:20 AM10/28/09
On Oct 27, 12:47 am, "cybercat" <trailofte...@choctawlitter.net>

wrote:
> Chuck Kopsho wrote:
> >   What do you all recommend?
>
> Here's an old family favorite of ours, Chuck, enjoy!  :
>
> http://allrecipes.com/recipe/kitty-litter-cake/Detail.aspx
>
> Kitty Litter Cake

Who'd eat that shit?

--Bryan

SCP

Oct 28, 2009, 8:38:57 AM10/28/09
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 05:20:20 -0700 (PDT), --Bryan <clas...@brick.net> wrote:

-->On Oct 27, 12:47�am, "cybercat" <trailofte...@choctawlitter.net>
-->wrote:
-->> Chuck Kopsho wrote:
-->> > � What do you all recommend?
-->>
-->> Here's an old family favorite of ours, Chuck, enjoy! �:
-->>
-->> http://allrecipes.com/recipe/kitty-litter-cake/Detail.aspx
-->>
-->> Kitty Litter Cake
-->>
-->Who'd eat that shit?
-->
-->--Bryan

Kids, you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? You seem bitchy'er than
usual.

--Bryan

Oct 28, 2009, 9:25:38 AM10/28/09
On Oct 28, 7:38 am, SCP <reci...@foodforu.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 05:20:20 -0700 (PDT), --Bryan <class...@brick.net> wrote:
>
> -->On Oct 27, 12:47 am, "cybercat" <trailofte...@choctawlitter.net>
> -->wrote:-->> Chuck Kopsho wrote:
>
> -->> >   What do you all recommend?
> -->>
> -->> Here's an old family favorite of ours, Chuck, enjoy!  :
> -->>
> -->>http://allrecipes.com/recipe/kitty-litter-cake/Detail.aspx
> -->>
> -->> Kitty Litter Cake
> -->>
> -->Who'd eat that shit?
> -->
> -->--Bryan
>
> Kids, you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? You seem bitchy'er than
> usual.

Maybe, but did you look at the hodgepodge of garbage in that
concoction?

I don't remember who originally posted this link, but it's been a
while, so check this out:
http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html

--Bryan

SCP

Oct 28, 2009, 9:54:24 AM10/28/09
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 06:25:38 -0700 (PDT), --Bryan <clas...@brick.net> wrote:

-->On Oct 28, 7:38�am, SCP <reci...@foodforu.ca> wrote:
-->> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 05:20:20 -0700 (PDT), --Bryan <class...@brick.net>
wrote:
-->>
-->> -->On Oct 27, 12:47�am, "cybercat" <trailofte...@choctawlitter.net>

-->> -->wrote:-->> Chuck Kopsho wrote:
-->>

-->> -->> > � What do you all recommend?

-->> -->>
-->> -->> Here's an old family favorite of ours, Chuck, enjoy! �:
-->> -->>
-->> -->>http://allrecipes.com/recipe/kitty-litter-cake/Detail.aspx
-->> -->>
-->> -->> Kitty Litter Cake
-->> -->>
-->> -->Who'd eat that shit?
-->> -->

-->> -->--Bryan
-->>
-->> Kids, you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? You seem bitchy'er
than
-->> usual.
-->
-->Maybe, but did you look at the hodgepodge of garbage in that
-->concoction?

1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (12 ounce) package vanilla sandwich cookies
3 drops green food coloring
1 (12 ounce) package tootsie rolls

Don't see anything that would harm anyone, and this is usually made up for
Halloween, for the kids and party's.... you did like Halloween once didn't you
Bryan?

blake murphy

Oct 28, 2009, 10:02:18 AM10/28/09

if it would make you feel better you could make it with real kitty litter
and real cat shit.

blake

--Bryan

Oct 28, 2009, 10:04:44 AM10/28/09

That'd be even worse.

> blake

--Bryan

cybercat

Oct 28, 2009, 10:48:54 AM10/28/09

"blake murphy" <blakepm...@verizon.net> wrote in message
I think that's a fine idea.

Message has been deleted

--Bryan

Oct 28, 2009, 10:57:49 AM10/28/09
On Oct 28, 9:50 am, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 05:20:20 -0700 (PDT), --Bryan wrote:
> Some of us would say the same thing about all that fast food you eat
> all the time.  How is this any worse?

If I ate fast food anywhere near as often as you post about it in all
your different incarnations, I wouldn't be able to get up from this
chair.

> -sw

--Bryan

SCP

Oct 28, 2009, 11:08:22 AM10/28/09
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:48:54 -0400, "cybercat" <cyber...@yahoo.com> wrote:

-->
-->"blake murphy" <blakepm...@verizon.net> wrote in message
-->news:1eqmql19trh44$.1johq9451jzs8.dlg@40tude.net...
-->> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 05:20:20 -0700 (PDT), --Bryan wrote:
-->>
-->>> On Oct 27, 12:47 am, "cybercat" <trailofte...@choctawlitter.net>

-->>> wrote:
-->>>> Chuck Kopsho wrote:

-->>>>> What do you all recommend?
-->>>>
-->>>> Here's an old family favorite of ours, Chuck, enjoy! :

-->>>> Kitty Litter Cake
-->>>>

-->>> Who'd eat that shit?
-->>>
-->>> --Bryan
-->>
-->> if it would make you feel better you could make it with real kitty litter
-->> and real cat shit.
-->>
-->I think that's a fine idea.
-->

Seems my cats are in a lending mood if you're interested ??
;)

SCP

Oct 28, 2009, 11:09:35 AM10/28/09
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:57:49 -0700 (PDT), --Bryan <clas...@brick.net> wrote:

-->On Oct 28, 9:50�am, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:
-->> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 05:20:20 -0700 (PDT), --Bryan wrote:
-->> > On Oct 27, 12:47�am, "cybercat" <trailofte...@choctawlitter.net>

-->> > wrote:
-->> >> Chuck Kopsho wrote:

-->> >>> � What do you all recommend?
-->>
-->> >> Here's an old family favorite of ours, Chuck, enjoy! �:

-->>
-->> >>http://allrecipes.com/recipe/kitty-litter-cake/Detail.aspx
-->>
-->> >> Kitty Litter Cake
-->>

-->> > Who'd eat that shit?
-->>
-->> Some of us would say the same thing about all that fast food you eat
-->> all the time. �How is this any worse?
-->>
-->If I ate fast food anywhere near as often as you post about it in all
-->your different incarnations, I wouldn't be able to get up from this
-->chair.
-->>
-->> -sw
-->
-->--Bryan

How do we know you can ??

sf

Oct 28, 2009, 11:15:15 AM10/28/09
wrote:

>Maybe, but did you look at the hodgepodge of garbage in that
>concoction?

Haven't been around rfc very long, huh?

>I don't remember who originally posted this link, but it's been a
>while, so check this out:
>http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Message has been deleted

Lou Decruss

Oct 28, 2009, 6:50:08 PM10/28/09
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:28:45 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:57:49 -0700 (PDT), --Bryan wrote:
>
>> If I ate fast food anywhere near as often as you post about it in all
>> your different incarnations, I wouldn't be able to get up from this
>> chair.
>

>Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
>
>As I've posted numerous times, I eat fast food about less than 10
>times a year.
>
>And I'm still waiting to point out these numerous incarnations.
>Besides Jerry, that is. Everybody knows you're 5 feet out of bounds
>380 feet down off the 3rd base line on that one.

Yes but he can make some REALLY bad music!

Lou

Jerry Sauk

Oct 28, 2009, 7:47:23 PM10/28/09

"Sqwertz" <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote in message

> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:57:49 -0700 (PDT), --Bryan wrote:
>
> > If I ate fast food anywhere near as often as you post about it in all
> > your different incarnations, I wouldn't be able to get up from this
> > chair.
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
>
> As I've posted numerous times, I eat fast food about less than 10
> times a year.
>
> -sw

Yet you still see to know what all the item's taste like, including all the
new item's.

sf

Oct 28, 2009, 8:40:06 PM10/28/09
Cut it out Steve. We all know you're crazy, but you don't have to
talk to yourself constantly.
Message has been deleted

Lou Decruss

Oct 29, 2009, 12:41:21 PM10/29/09
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:47:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

It all tastes the same. Especially Taco Bell.

Lou

Message has been deleted

Jerry Sauk

Oct 29, 2009, 2:44:18 PM10/29/09

"Lou Decruss" <LouDe...@biteme.com> wrote in message

Wrong. Each item tastes different.

Robert

Oct 29, 2009, 7:49:10 PM10/29/09

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

So if I go to Taco Bell and order two regular tacos they will taste
different?

Robert

Lou Decruss

Oct 30, 2009, 8:07:59 PM10/30/09
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:44:18 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Lou Decruss" <LouDe...@biteme.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:47:23 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
>> <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"Sqwertz" <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote in message

>> >Yet you still see to know what all the item's taste like, including all
>the
>> >new item's.
>>
>> It all tastes the same. Especially Taco Bell.
>>
>> Lou
>
>Wrong. Each item tastes different.

You really are freak. I ordered the Hamster taco and the Chinchilla
burrito. They both tasted the same. Kinda like chicken. I don't
like soda so I ordered a water. It tasted like chicken too.

HTH

Lou

Lou Decruss

Oct 30, 2009, 8:09:29 PM10/30/09
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:53:25 -0500, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost>
wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:41:21 -0500, Lou Decruss wrote:
>
>> It all tastes the same. Especially Taco Bell.
>

>Doesn't it? The only thing difference is the texture of the various
>items: Either crunchy, or colostomy bag style.

It's the same think with Denny's. The eggs taste like pancakes etc.

Lou

Jerry Sauk

Oct 31, 2009, 3:59:45 PM10/31/09

> On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:41:21 -0500, Lou Decruss wrote:
>
> > It all tastes the same. Especially Taco Bell.
>
> Doesn't it? The only thing difference is the texture of the various
> items: Either crunchy, or colostomy bag style.
>
> -sw

Pardon me Steve, but I fail to see how a Taco tastes the same as a
chili-cheese burrito which taste's the same as a chicken Quesadilla.

Are your tastes bud's really so old and worthless??

Jerry Sauk

Oct 31, 2009, 4:09:42 PM10/31/09

"Robert" <racemaildro...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I never said that. I said the item's taste different, not the same one's
do.

Robert

Nov 1, 2009, 1:07:53 AM11/1/09

"Lou Decruss" <LouDe...@biteme.com> wrote in message

Lou

They use rats! Hamster's and chinchilla's are expensive but the rats well
they live in the basement like all rats do. kind of like Jerry.

Robert

Robert

Nov 1, 2009, 1:13:45 AM11/1/09

"Jerry Sauk" <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

but they are two items my receipt said so. It list at the bottom three items
and all I ordered was two taco's and nacho's.

Robert

Bobo Bonobo®

Nov 2, 2009, 10:24:30 PM11/2/09
On Oct 28, 8:41 pm, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:40:06 -0700, sf wrote:
> > Cut it out Steve.  We all know you're crazy, but you don't have to
> > talk to yourself constantly.
>
> Keep it coming, Barb  -->
>
> Maybe some day one will actually stick in me.
>
> Or at least not bounce off me and stick in you.

Says the guy who complains about x-posting and crappy posts.

> =sw

--Bryan