Dinner Tonight 5/5/2020

jmcquown

May 5, 2020, 7:41:03 PM5/5/20
I couldn't care less about Cinco de Mayo. Salmon Cakes. Patties. Corn
Doodle Burgers.

Yes, using canned salmon. Some canned salmon is better than others. If
you buy the cheap stuff you'll always be disappointed.

I'm using Mom's old 1960-ish recipe. It calls for crushed corn chips
rather than flour, crushed saltines or breadcrumbs as a filler.

Coursely crush about 1 cup of corn chips between two sheets of waxed
paper. Mom used a rolling pin. I found the heels of my hands worked
just as well at crushing the chips.

In a large mixing bowl, flake the drained, boned canned salmon with a
fork. Add the crushed chips. Add a Tbs. or so of minced onion, pepper,
2 beaten eggs and 2 Tbs. Sour cream.

Uh, I don't have sour cream. 2 Tbs. prepared mayo gives the mixture the
same tang and texture. I've been using it as a substitute in this salmon
cake/pattie recipe for years :)

Mix well together, form into patties and chill in the fridge on a plate
covered in waxed paper. To let set before pan frying.

Cook in a skillet in a little neutral oil until patties are golden on
each side. As Mom's recipe stated, "Mixture may be crumbly". No doubt!
But delicious.

I'm having asparagus with the salmon patties. For some reason, salmon
in any form seems to pair very well with asparagus. :)

Jill

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 5, 2020, 7:58:12 PM5/5/20
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 6:41:03 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:

> I couldn't care less about Cinco de Mayo. Salmon Cakes. Patties. Corn
> Doodle Burgers.
>
> Yes, using canned salmon. Some canned salmon is better than others. If
> you buy the cheap stuff you'll always be disappointed.
>
> I'm using Mom's old 1960-ish recipe. It calls for crushed corn chips
> rather than flour, crushed saltines or breadcrumbs as a filler.
>
> Jill

The corn chips sound interesting, never heard of or thought of using those.
I do as my mother did and use cornmeal and egg as the binder.

Bruce

May 5, 2020, 8:05:33 PM5/5/20
Do Americans consume lots of mayo during Cinco de Mayo?

Hank Rogers

May 5, 2020, 8:24:10 PM5/5/20
Do dutch australians sniff more asses during cinco de maya?

Bruce

May 5, 2020, 8:57:39 PM5/5/20
On Tue, 5 May 2020 19:24:04 -0500, Hank Rogers <Nos...@invalid.com>
wrote:
Get your mind out of the gutter, Skankie Hankie.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 5, 2020, 8:59:53 PM5/5/20
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 7:05:33 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> Do Americans consume lots of mayo during Cinco de Mayo?

You do know that Cinco de Mayo is a marketing ploy by the restaurant
associations? I thought you did.

Bruce

May 5, 2020, 9:05:28 PM5/5/20
Do they serve lots of mayonnaise dishes?

Sheldon Martin

May 5, 2020, 9:20:18 PM5/5/20
On Tue, 5 May 2020 itsjoannotjoann wrote:

Tonight we ate thick cut pan fried pork chops with nuked asparaguys.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 5, 2020, 9:50:28 PM5/5/20
It's pronounced 'my-o' not 'may-o.'

Bruce

May 5, 2020, 9:53:38 PM5/5/20
On Tue, 5 May 2020 18:50:17 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
<itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:05:28 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 5 May 2020 17:59:50 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
>> <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:
>>
>> >You do know that Cinco de Mayo is a marketing ploy by the restaurant
>> >associations? I thought you did.
>>
>> Do they serve lots of mayonnaise dishes?
>>
>It's pronounced 'my-o' not 'may-o.'

Oh, ok.

Cindy Hamilton

May 6, 2020, 5:57:12 AM5/6/20
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 7:41:03 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
> I couldn't care less about Cinco de Mayo.

Same here. We're not all that fond of Mexican food anyhow. Although Monday
I had "taco meat" wrapped in a flour tortilla with cheddar cheese, onions,
cilantro, and shredded lettuce. If I'd been thinking about it, I might have
saved it for Tuesday. But I wanted something hot and flavorful for lunch,
so the idea was born on my way home from work.

Last night I grilled some chicken breast and generated some leftovers.
Tonight is leftovers. Right now we've got pot roast, tandoori shrimp,
and chicken to choose from.

Cindy Hamilton

Gary

May 6, 2020, 10:22:19 AM5/6/20
Sqwertz wrote:
> I had pork and shrimp wontons in Sichuan pepper, garlic chili oil
> with Chinkiang black vinegar and soy sauce topped with fried
> shallots, chopped peanuts, scallion, and cilantro.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/fW5TTXHJ/Sichuan-Wontons.jpg

Looks like a serious feast to me. :)

dsi1

May 6, 2020, 11:52:51 AM5/6/20
My daughter made some burritos. I wanted to teach her how to make spicy eggplant but the force of cinco de Mayo is strong within her. Hopefully, I'll be able to learn her that tonight.

Gary

May 6, 2020, 12:18:44 PM5/6/20
Sqwertz wrote:
> I hate wrapping and pinching those damned things. I don't doing my
> flat potstickers, but fuck those wontons.
>
> -sw

I've noticed that the longer that I live alone and only cook
just for me, I get lazier and lazier all the time. Too many
times, I plan something good then settle for less and easier.

Many things, a pain in the ass to prepare yet when you do
spend the time, it's so rewarding in the end.

For that reason, I still cook large for many leftovers and
the only time I'll do that is early morning when I have
the max energy for doing it. (and I'm not hungry yet)

I need to cook a pound of loose hot sausage today and I've
already waited too long but I'll make myself do it today. I've
already put it off since last week.

Many nights I would have loved to eat it but it still sits
raw in my fridge. Anyway...no lunch for me today until I cook
that first.

Gary

May 6, 2020, 3:08:44 PM5/6/20
Gary wrote:

> I need to cook a pound of loose hot sausage today and I've
> already waited too long but I'll make myself do it today. I've
> already put it off since last week.
>
> Many nights I would have loved to eat it but it still sits
> raw in my fridge. Anyway...no lunch for me today until I cook
> that first.

2:30 pm and the sausage is cooking. Rather than make several
separate patties and have to cook in 2 batches, I made one
giant 16oz patty to fit my frying pan. I'll just cut it up
later when it finishes cooking.

Sheldon Martin

May 6, 2020, 3:50:19 PM5/6/20
On Wed, 06 May 2020 15:07:30 -0400, Gary <g.ma...@att.net> wrote:

>Gary wrote:
>>
>> I need to cook a pound of loose hot sausage today and I've
>> already waited too long but I'll make myself do it today. I've
>> already put it off since last week.

HUH? Defrosted for a week I'd have tossed it out in my yard for the
critters after three days, the crows may have scoffed it... crows
savor fresh road kill... they may not eat your putrid week old
saw-seege.
If I didn't have time I would have cooked it soon as it thawed and
refroze it for another day. And it being only one schtinkin pound I
would not cry about tossing it in the trash. I don't risk eating
ancient land-fill. Your saw-seege must have stunk a lot worse than a
trash bin.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 6, 2020, 4:39:25 PM5/6/20
It does look good!

Ophelia

May 6, 2020, 4:50:36 PM5/6/20

"Gary" wrote in message news:5EB30AF2...@att.net...
===

Enjoy:))

https://www.avg.com

jmcquown

May 6, 2020, 4:51:41 PM5/6/20
Thing is, my mother never used cornmeal for anything. This is a recipe
she cut out of a magazine around 1960. My first introduction to
cornbread by Mom was a Betty Crocker mix that came with a little foil
pan circa 1968. It was sweet, like a cake. I had to discover cornmeal
and cornbread on my own.

Maybe next time I'll try cornmeal. The crushed corn chips are nostalgic
and quite tasty. :)

Jill

Bruce

May 6, 2020, 5:00:50 PM5/6/20
On Wed, 6 May 2020 15:52:25 -0500, Sqwertz <sqwe...@gmail.invalid>
wrote:

>On Wed, 06 May 2020 12:17:27 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
>> I've noticed that the longer that I live alone and only cook
>> just for me, I get lazier and lazier all the time. Too many
>> times, I plan something good then settle for less and easier.
>
>Not me. I always have to be enjoying something. Even though the
>wrapping and pinching sucked, I enjoyed shopping and grinding the
>meat and chopping the veggies. Plus I made a banana rum cake. Erm,
>uh, at least I think I did. I have the empty bottle here to prove
>it.

lol

jmcquown

May 6, 2020, 6:36:04 PM5/6/20
On 5/6/2020 3:08 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I think all the canned pink salmon tastes the same. The red for 2X
> as much is only marginally better.
>
> -sw

To my way of thinking, it makes more sense to use a better grade of
canned salmon to make salmon patties than it does to spend
$12.99-19.99/lb. on "fresh" salmon fillets or steaks to make salmon patties.

BTW, none of the salmon I've ever bought was "fresh". It's flown in
frozen and then thawed and placed on beds of ice at the fish counter.
To use that to make salmon patties you'd have to steam or poach it to
get it flake-tender. Kind of a waste of money for something you're
going to mix together with any kind of filler and turn into patties.

The canned stuff works fine for me. The better canned stuff isn't
mostly water and skins and cheapo no taste salmon.

I don't actually care if no on else likes it.

Jill

Sheldon Martin

May 6, 2020, 8:10:10 PM5/6/20
On Wed, 6 May 2020 18:35:59 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
wrote:
A good grade of canned salmon works well for any recipe, especially
croquetes. And as you say so-called fresh is rarely fresh caught, at
best it's iced/frozen but old. I see nothing bad about any canned
salmon, pink or red... red simply has a stronger salmon flavor.
Croquettes takes on the flavor of the seasonings/additions. When I
want good salmon I go to a good NYC appy and buy lox.

Bruce

May 6, 2020, 8:46:47 PM5/6/20
On Wed, 06 May 2020 20:10:05 -0400, Sheldon Martin <penm...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 6 May 2020 18:35:59 -0400, jmcquown <j_mc...@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>>To my way of thinking, it makes more sense to use a better grade of
>>canned salmon to make salmon patties than it does to spend
>>$12.99-19.99/lb. on "fresh" salmon fillets or steaks to make salmon patties.
>>
>>BTW, none of the salmon I've ever bought was "fresh". It's flown in
>>frozen and then thawed and placed on beds of ice at the fish counter.
>>To use that to make salmon patties you'd have to steam or poach it to
>>get it flake-tender. Kind of a waste of money for something you're
>>going to mix together with any kind of filler and turn into patties.
>>
>>The canned stuff works fine for me. The better canned stuff isn't
>>mostly water and skins and cheapo no taste salmon.
>>
>>I don't actually care if no on else likes it.
>>
>>Jill
>
>A good grade of canned salmon works well for any recipe, especially
>croquetes. And as you say so-called fresh is rarely fresh caught, at
>best it's iced/frozen but old. I see nothing bad about any canned
>salmon, pink or red... red simply has a stronger salmon flavor.
>Croquettes takes on the flavor of the seasonings/additions. When I
>want good salmon I go to a good NYC appy and buy lox.

And don't underestimate the humble canned mackerel!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 6, 2020, 10:01:50 PM5/6/20
I like canned salmon; goooooood stuff for salmon patties. Chicken of the
Sea brand makes small tuna-sized cans of boneless skinless salmon.

Gary

May 7, 2020, 8:16:08 AM5/7/20
"itsjoan...@webtv.net" wrote:
> I like canned salmon; goooooood stuff for salmon patties. Chicken of the
> Sea brand makes small tuna-sized cans of boneless skinless salmon.

I have one of those in my pantry. Bought about 3 years ago but
still haven't opened it. It's got a 'best buy' date of
August 2018 but that doesn't worry me. I suppose I should
go ahead and eat it somewhat soon though.

Gary

May 7, 2020, 9:28:03 AM5/7/20
I never brought it home and froze. Bought a week ago in a chub.
It was still perfectly fine. When I said I waited too long,
that was because I wanted to eat it, not that it was going bad.

And if you think it was rotting, why would you feed it to
your critters?

Anyway, it's very good hot breakfast saugage and I'll
recommend it to anyone.

Brand is Gunnoe's Country Sausage. (hot variety)
Made right here locally (to me) in Virginia.

Ingredients: Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Sugar, MSG.
Includes hams, shoulders, loins, sides,
and pork.

I like it.

Dave Smith

May 7, 2020, 9:32:21 AM5/7/20
I like canned salmon. We were a long way from the ocean when I was kid
and we didn't have freezers, so forget about fresh or frozen. I had
canned salmon salad sandwiches in my school lunch at least once a week
and always liked them. I still eat them. I usually have at leas a half
dozen cans of salmon in the pantry.

jmcquown

May 7, 2020, 9:44:13 AM5/7/20
On 5/7/2020 9:26 AM, Gary wrote:
> Sheldon Martin wrote:

>> HUH? Defrosted for a week I'd have tossed it out in my yard for the
>> critters after three days, the crows may have scoffed it... crows
>> savor fresh road kill... they may not eat your putrid week old
>> saw-seege.
>> If I didn't have time I would have cooked it soon as it thawed and
>> refroze it for another day. And it being only one schtinkin pound I
>> would not cry about tossing it in the trash. I don't risk eating
>> ancient land-fill. Your saw-seege must have stunk a lot worse than a
>> trash bin.
>
> I never brought it home and froze. Bought a week ago in a chub.
> It was still perfectly fine. When I said I waited too long,
> that was because I wanted to eat it, not that it was going bad.

Even if you had frozen it then thawed it and kept it in the fridge it
would be just fine a week later. :)

> And if you think it was rotting, why would you feed it to
> your critters?

Excellent question!

> Anyway, it's very good hot breakfast saugage and I'll
> recommend it to anyone.
>
> Brand is Gunnoe's Country Sausage. (hot variety)
> Made right here locally (to me) in Virginia.
>
> Ingredients: Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Sugar, MSG.
> Includes hams, shoulders, loins, sides,
> and pork.
>
> I like it.

Wish I could find some locally made sausage like that. :)

Jill

Hank Rogers

May 8, 2020, 8:26:31 PM5/8/20
Sqwertz wrote:
> So you won't buy or eat store-ground beef and constantly bitch and
> moan about for 20 years, yet you'll buy and eat pre-made mystery
> sausage AND you'll even order it from your local "dago shop" (your
> FAVORITE nationality). I bet they greet you with hugs and call you
> "Frocio". That would be all four your top 4 [alleged] phobias -
> eating mystery meat from a restaurant staffed by Italian fags.
>
> -sw

Popeye has been sucking diks in the alley behind top market for 40
years.

Leo

May 8, 2020, 10:26:11 PM5/8/20
On 2020 May 8, , Sqwertz wrote

(in article <6e8gc0z5...@sqwertz.com>):

My usual sausage (frozen patties) is made from Old Folks. Worst name
> for a sausage company.
>
> -sw

Leo

May 8, 2020, 10:28:45 PM5/8/20
Ingredients: aged long pig, salt, sugar, spices.

leo

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 8, 2020, 10:51:49 PM5/8/20
That brand is available here as well although I've never tried it.
'Tennessee Pride' claims all my freezer space.

Bruce

May 8, 2020, 11:00:23 PM5/8/20
Did you say Tennessee Pride, Tennessee Pride Sausage Balls, Homestyle?

"SAUSAGE (PORK, WATER, SALT, SPICE & SPICE EXTRACTIVES, SUGAR,
MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, BHT, CITRIC ACID, PROPYL GALLATE), COOKED
SAUSAGE CRUMBLES (PORK, WATER, SALT, FLAVORINGS, SODIUM PHOSPHATE,
SUGAR, DEXTROSE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, BHT, PROPYL GALLATE, CITRIC
ACID, CARAMEL COLOR), PASTEURIZED PROCESS CHEDDAR CHEESE [CHEDDAR
CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), WATER, CREAM, SODIUM
PHOSPHATE, ENZYME MODIFIED CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT,
ENZYMES, WATER, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, LIPOLYZED CREAM), SALT, SORBIC
ACID (PRESERVATIVE), CITRIC ACID, APO-CAROTENAL (COLOR), WATER].
BISCUIT MIX: ENRICHED BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (NIACIN, REDUCED IRON,
THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID
PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM
LACTATE), DEXTROSE, CULTURED NONFAT MILK, SALT, CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK,
SALT, CHEESE CULTURES, ENZYMES), WHEY, BUTTERMILK, DISODIUM
PHOSPHATE."

Gimme more, Tennessee!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 8, 2020, 11:31:23 PM5/8/20
'Tennessee Pride' sausage balls were not mentioned, can you not read?
Steve said 'Old Folks' brand sausage is what he had and I said I had
'Tennessee Pride' in my freezer. HOWEVER, I make my sausage balls using,
wait for it, Tennessee Pride sausage!!! Make them and bake them myself.

Bruce

May 9, 2020, 12:47:15 AM5/9/20
On Fri, 8 May 2020 20:31:20 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
Nevertheless, you eat crap.

Ophelia

May 9, 2020, 9:16:33 AM5/9/20

"Bruce" wrote in message news:7p6cbftgqn8m8dupq...@4ax.com...
=====

Wow!!!

Cindy Hamilton

May 9, 2020, 10:04:46 AM5/9/20
Bruce has again picked a product prepared from the food under discussion,
rather than the food itself.

Ok, here's the ingredients list for the actual sausage, rather than
the prepared sausage balls:

FRESH PORK, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, SPICE AND SPICE EXTRACTIVES, SUGAR, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, BHA, CITRIC ACID, PROPYL GALLATE.

As for the propyl gallate (an antioxidant):

A 1993 study in fat rodents found little or no effect on carcinogenesis by propyl gallate. A 2009 study found that propyl gallate acts as an estrogen
antagonist. Further investigation into European (or British) approval for
this additive is left as an exercise for the reader.

And here's a recipe for sausage balls:

1 pound ground pork sausage
2 cups biscuit baking mix
1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded

Mix, form into balls, bake.

Cindy Hamilton

Hank Rogers

May 9, 2020, 1:05:07 PM5/9/20
> Cindy Hamilton

The little ass-sniffer almost always does that.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 9, 2020, 2:04:10 PM5/9/20
On Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 9:04:46 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Bruce has again picked a product prepared from the food under discussion,
> rather than the food itself.
>

> And here's a recipe for sausage balls:
>
> 1 pound ground pork sausage
> 2 cups biscuit baking mix
> 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
>
> Mix, form into balls, bake.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

It's Bruce, what can you expect? Same for John.

Yep, that is the recipe for the sausage balls and I don't know why he
insists on being such an asshole about something that was not even
discussed.

Cindy Hamilton

May 9, 2020, 3:22:57 PM5/9/20
Because he has an axe to grind, and that makes him careless with truth.

Cindy Hamilton

Dave Smith

May 9, 2020, 3:43:09 PM5/9/20
With all due respects, I don't think either one of them can help being
assholes.

Bruce

May 9, 2020, 3:43:38 PM5/9/20
I want real food, not stuff that has been tested on rodents. "It's
alright, it's been tested on rodents!" That kind of thinking is alien.

Bruce

May 9, 2020, 3:44:16 PM5/9/20
It's meat from the same brand so I wasn't that far off. They clearly
make science projects.

Bruce

May 9, 2020, 3:46:41 PM5/9/20
I tell you exactly what I found the ingredients of, what I'm quoting
the ingredients of. You can easily double check and find, like in this
case, that this wasn't exactly what Jo-Jo mentioned. No carelessness
with the truth involved. No axe to grind either. Sometimes the
ingredients I look up are perfect and then I quote them too. You may
sit down.

Cindy Hamilton

May 9, 2020, 3:49:37 PM5/9/20
Fine. Eat real food. Other people will eat whatever they want, regardless
of your pointless ingredient posts.

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce

May 9, 2020, 4:01:49 PM5/9/20
On Sat, 9 May 2020 15:43:39 -0400, Dave Smith
<adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>On 2020-05-09 2:04 p.m., itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 9:04:46 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> It's Bruce, what can you expect? Same for John.
>>
>> Yep, that is the recipe for the sausage balls and I don't know why he
>> insists on being such an asshole about something that was not even
>> discussed.
>>

>With all due respects

Cool, Dave Smith respects me! About time too!

Bruce

May 9, 2020, 4:03:46 PM5/9/20
On Sat, 9 May 2020 12:49:34 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
How can information irritate you so much? The worst that can happen is
that it's information you don't need or already have. No biggie, I'd
think.

graham

May 9, 2020, 5:09:53 PM5/9/20
S'funny that they don't seem to examine smoked foods from which you are
more likely to get carcinogens.

Bruce

May 9, 2020, 5:15:58 PM5/9/20
Isn't it a researched fact that smoked meats (and many other meats)
are bad for you?

Hank Rogers

May 9, 2020, 6:21:15 PM5/9/20
Shure druce. Do you not have the option to pass by that case of
frozen dead animal shit? I guess in australia, you idiots must buy
meat, then throw the shit away, like Popeye? Or is it just the
idiotic dutch fuckers?

Yoose crazier than jon fukin kunthe!

Hank Rogers

May 9, 2020, 6:24:40 PM5/9/20
He's just here to sniff asses. It's all he does.

If you poot, he goes into an ecstasy ... back to holland and away
from evil america.

Hank Rogers

May 9, 2020, 6:33:57 PM5/9/20
Druce, I have started leaving little pinches of human shit on my
porch, for you to sniff.

You can lay there all night. The fragrance lasts bout 12 hours.
I'll put out fresh shit for you to inhale each day.

Most dutch are very happy if you give them some shit to sniff.

I hope you'll enjoy.

Hank Rogers

May 9, 2020, 6:57:37 PM5/9/20
Does austalia allow the products to be sold? Especially to weak
immigrants like the dutch ass lickers? Hell, they could all die
from sniffing a package of sausage.

OUTRAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!! DUTCH TARGETED BY TENNESSE PRIDE
SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ap news : Dutch in austraslia feel amerrican sausage maker has
evil/homicidal intent. Druce Van fuckface talks to ap reporters.

Newsflash ... druce tells ap all about pig murders in tennesee usa.

Hank Rogers

May 9, 2020, 7:27:12 PM5/9/20
Of course, you fucking idiot! All meat is bad. You stupid shitheads
don't realize all the killing ... nay. murdering innocent animals.

And some cro-magnons even kill and eat fish, and other living
creatures.

If you ever ate a shrimp ... you have committed 1st degree murder,
even if you were not charged with the crime.

And, what about cruelty to plants ??

That stalk of asparagus you ate last night was MURDER. The plant
was murdered ... cut off from it's roots. Dead forever.

Druce, I will NEVER let you sniff my butt hole again ... EVER!

Hank Rogers

May 9, 2020, 7:40:25 PM5/9/20
No dik head. You picked (as usual) a different product. Not the
plain sausage dick breath, you picked the goddamned tennessee pride
sausage *BALLS*

Even your protege john Kunte isn't that fucking stupid.

You aren't either, so come on out so I can piss in your disgusting
face druce.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 9, 2020, 7:50:05 PM5/9/20
On Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 2:44:16 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> It's meat from the same brand so I wasn't that far off. They clearly
> make science projects.

It's meat from the same animal and that's as close as it gets. They nor I
make 'science projects.'

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 9, 2020, 7:52:44 PM5/9/20
On Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 2:46:41 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> I tell you exactly what I found the ingredients of, what I'm quoting
> the ingredients of. You can easily double check and find, like in this
> case, that this wasn't exactly what Jo-Jo mentioned.

It wasn't even in the ballpark of what I mentioned. You found a product
they make with the sausage they produce and then posted it here even though
sausage balls had not even been previously mentioned. Then you pat yourself
on the back like you'd found the antibiotic for the Coronavirus.

Bruce

May 9, 2020, 7:57:40 PM5/9/20
Isn't the brand the same? Tennessee Pride? That's a lot closer than
just the same animal.

Bruce

May 9, 2020, 7:58:54 PM5/9/20
Same kind of meat, same brand. Not exactly the same product, but I
mentioned the name of the product so there was no deception on my
side.

What a drama :)

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 9, 2020, 8:27:30 PM5/9/20
On Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 6:58:54 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> Same kind of meat, same brand. Not exactly the same product, but I
> mentioned the name of the product so there was no deception on my
> side.
>
> What a drama :)

You thrive on drama.

Hank Rogers

May 9, 2020, 10:31:22 PM5/9/20
He does the same shit on every other ingredient list he posts.

Hank Rogers

May 9, 2020, 10:32:26 PM5/9/20
Hahahbaha ... you got that right!

cshenk

May 10, 2020, 6:39:54 PM5/10/20
itsjoan...@webtv.net wrote:

> On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 10:00:23 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 8 May 2020 19:51:45 -0700 (PDT), "itsjoan...@webtv.net"
> > <itsjoan...@webtv.net> wrote:
> >
> > > 'Tennessee Pride' claims all my freezer space.
> >
> > Did you say Tennessee Pride, Tennessee Pride Sausage Balls,
> > Homestyle?
> >
> > "SAUSAGE (PORK, WATER, SALT, SPICE & SPICE EXTRACTIVES, SUGAR,
> > MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, BHT, CITRIC ACID, PROPYL GALLATE), COOKED
> > SAUSAGE CRUMBLES (PORK, WATER, SALT, FLAVORINGS, SODIUM PHOSPHATE,
> > SUGAR, DEXTROSE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, BHT, PROPYL GALLATE, CITRIC
> > ACID, CARAMEL COLOR), PASTEURIZED PROCESS CHEDDAR CHEESE [CHEDDAR
> > CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), WATER, CREAM, SODIUM
> > PHOSPHATE, ENZYME MODIFIED CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT,
> > ENZYMES, WATER, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, LIPOLYZED CREAM), SALT, SORBIC
> > ACID (PRESERVATIVE), CITRIC ACID, APO-CAROTENAL (COLOR), WATER].
> > BISCUIT MIX: ENRICHED BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (NIACIN, REDUCED IRON,
> > THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), LEAVENING (SODIUM
> > ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE,
> > CALCIUM LACTATE), DEXTROSE, CULTURED NONFAT MILK, SALT, CHEDDAR
> > CHEESE (MILK, SALT, CHEESE CULTURES, ENZYMES), WHEY, BUTTERMILK,
> > DISODIUM PHOSPHATE."
> >
> > Gimme more, Tennessee!
> >
> 'Tennessee Pride' sausage balls were not mentioned, can you not read?
> Steve said 'Old Folks' brand sausage is what he had and I said I had
> 'Tennessee Pride' in my freezer. HOWEVER, I make my sausage balls
> using, wait for it, Tennessee Pride sausage!!! Make them and bake
> them myself.

Bruce doesn't care. He just tries to look up the worst possible stuff
to look smart. He ends up looking foolish. I might add, he's
apparently through the years, not a cook at all.

Bruce

May 10, 2020, 6:44:19 PM5/10/20
It's just that I really have to work it if I want to look smart next
to you, cshenkie!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 10, 2020, 7:21:00 PM5/10/20
On Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 5:39:54 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:

> Bruce doesn't care. He just tries to look up the worst possible stuff
> to look smart. He ends up looking foolish. I might add, he's
> apparently through the years, not a cook at all.

Nailed it.

Bruce

May 10, 2020, 7:24:57 PM5/10/20
I just picked the first generally meaty thing from that brand that I
saw. I reject any accusation of foul play. The only foul play are
those same accusations. I also plead the fifth.

Cindy Hamilton

May 11, 2020, 5:50:01 AM5/11/20
Ok, no foul play, then. However, your carelessness undermines the point
you wish to make.

You remind me of a poster on alt.home.repair. To support her point,
she recently posted a link to some blogger with no credentials or
expertise in the field under discussion, simply because it was the
first link that popped up for her.

Cindy Hamilton

Bruce

May 11, 2020, 6:38:08 AM5/11/20
Ok, from now on, I'll try harder to get the exact product mentioned.

Gary

May 11, 2020, 7:53:30 AM5/11/20
Bruce wrote:

> Ok, from now on, I'll try harder to get the exact product mentioned.

Here's a project for you, Bruce.
Look up the ingredients of "Carolina Pride" hot breakfast
sausage.

I used to buy that but current grocery store doesn't sell it.

itsjoan...@webtv.net

May 11, 2020, 10:48:58 AM5/11/20
On Monday, May 11, 2020 at 6:53:30 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> Look up the ingredients of "Carolina Pride" hot breakfast
> sausage.
>
> I used to buy that but current grocery store doesn't sell it.

Walmart and/or their online site stocks this brand of sausage.

Bruce

May 11, 2020, 1:53:59 PM5/11/20
Here's a good example. I don't see the exact "hot breakfast sausage"
right away, so I'll pick the nearest thing, Carolina Pride Mild, Pork
Sausage. That may or may not be the wrong thing, but I'm not
pretending it's "hot breakfast sausage". It's mild pork sausage.

Carolina Pride Mild, Pork Sausage
"pork, water, salt, spices, sugar, propyl gallate, citric acid, bht."

Hank Rogers

May 11, 2020, 2:12:23 PM5/11/20
Gruce, it's a damn good thing you aren't a chemist.