Re: What do Gay people eat?

Message has been deleted

M. JL Esq.

May 25, 2011, 8:47:24 PM5/25/11
Li...@death.com wrote:

> What do Gay people eat?

Many of them are partial to Straight people, unless they are Hebrew then
its not Kosher.

Bryan

May 25, 2011, 8:52:54 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 7:21 pm, L...@death.com wrote:
> What do Gay people eat?

Food.

--Bryan

atec77

May 25, 2011, 9:30:42 PM5/25/11
On 26/05/2011 10:21 AM, Li...@death.com wrote:
> What do Gay people eat?

Specific parts of you given the opportunity

troll

Ranee at Arabian Knits

May 25, 2011, 9:55:52 PM5/25/11
In article <u67rt6lm89a5e3ga3...@4ax.com>, Li...@death.com
wrote:

> What do Gay people eat?

Food, one would presume.

Regards,
Ranee @ Arabian Knits

http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

Bryan

May 25, 2011, 10:26:17 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 8:55 pm, Ranee at Arabian Knits <arabiankn...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> In article <u67rt6lm89a5e3ga3akc1qrte3lq9st...@4ax.com>, L...@death.com

> wrote:
>
> > What do Gay people eat?
>
>    Food, one would presume.

Really. The idea that a person's sexual preferences makes them
different in other ways is absurd. It's difficult enough for who
don't have the same sexual or gender orientations as most other
people. Why the heck do heterosexual people want to make them feel
bad about themselves? I'm happy that the church that I work for
welcomes everyone.

> Regards,
> Ranee @ Arabian Knits

--Bryan

projectile vomit chick

May 25, 2011, 11:26:21 PM5/25/11
On May 25, 7:21 pm, L...@death.com wrote:
> What do Gay people eat?

tubesteaks and tacos, *duh*

Message has been deleted

Krypsis

May 26, 2011, 3:03:04 AM5/26/11
On 26/05/2011 3:46 PM, Jesse...@dotcom.com wrote:

> On Thu, 26 May 2011 11:30:42 +1000, atec77<ate...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 26/05/2011 10:21 AM, Li...@death.com wrote:
>>> What do Gay people eat?
>>>
>> Specific parts of you given the opportunity
>>

>> troll
>
> TROLL? Are you saying that they eat trolls?
> I didn't know trolls were edible. How so you cook and prepare a
> troll. Recipe needed.

I have troll on toast every morning at breakfast.

Krypsis

Nancy Young

May 26, 2011, 7:43:36 AM5/26/11
Jesse...@dotcom.com wrote:
> On Thu, 26 May 2011 11:30:42 +1000, atec77 <ate...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 26/05/2011 10:21 AM, Li...@death.com wrote:
>>> What do Gay people eat?
>>>
>> Specific parts of you given the opportunity
>>

>> troll
>
> TROLL? Are you saying that they eat trolls?
> I didn't know trolls were edible. How so you cook and prepare a
> troll. Recipe needed.

Is junior high school out *already*??!

nancy

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Stu

May 26, 2011, 9:11:56 AM5/26/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 00:46:25 -0500, Jesse...@dotcom.com wrote:

>On Thu, 26 May 2011 11:30:42 +1000, atec77 <ate...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>On 26/05/2011 10:21 AM, Li...@death.com wrote:
>>> What do Gay people eat?
>>>
>>Specific parts of you given the opportunity
>>

>> troll
>

>TROLL? Are you saying that they eat trolls?
>I didn't know trolls were edible. How so you cook and prepare a
>troll. Recipe needed.

You need to marinate the troll for a minimum of 24hrs. in cheap cooking wine.
Then over a roaring outdoor wood fire place the troll on a spit turning a
quarter turn every 15min. for approximately four hours. Before turning the
quarter turn, be sure to apply a Bbq mixture liberally with a corn broom. Serve
with grits and a side salad.

Message has been deleted

Krypsis

May 26, 2011, 10:27:39 AM5/26/11
On 27/05/2011 12:26 AM, Janet wrote:
> In article<2pjst65t89jdj6a6p...@4ax.com>, in...@foodforu.ca
> says...
> Rememeber to rub the grits in the trolls eye
>
> Janet

I'd use hot chilli sauce for that! Much more effective!

Krypsis

Dan Goodman

May 26, 2011, 11:51:29 AM5/26/11
Stu wrote:

For more recipes, see Hannibal Lecter's Vegetarian Cookbook_.

--
Dan Goodman
dsgood at lj, dw, ij, tw__ fb: see above

Chemo the Clown

May 26, 2011, 12:02:34 PM5/26/11
On May 25, 8:26 pm, projectile vomit chick

you're as bad as the OP....trollette.

Krypsis

May 26, 2011, 12:05:36 PM5/26/11
That would be the shortest cookbook in the world!

Krypsis

Felice

May 26, 2011, 12:12:10 PM5/26/11
"Krypsis" <kry...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

One recipe -- fava beans.

Felice

blake murphy

May 26, 2011, 12:33:16 PM5/26/11
On Wed, 25 May 2011 19:21:41 -0500, Li...@death.com wrote:

> What do Gay people eat?

each other.

blake

Jim Elbrecht

May 26, 2011, 12:35:09 PM5/26/11
"Dan Goodman" <dsg...@iphouse.com> wrote:

-snip-

>For more recipes, see Hannibal Lecter's Vegetarian Cookbook_.

It seems like there should be a cookbook of 'movie recipes'-
Hannibal's famous fava beans-- Whatever Sally was eating in the diner-
even Fried Green tomatoes' 'ribs'.

Does anyone know of one? We have friends that eat over fairly often
and they are real movie buffs. It would be fun to do some movie
menus and see if they catch on.

Jim

Dan Abel

May 26, 2011, 12:35:31 PM5/26/11
In article <4dde7a52$0$22471$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>,
Krypsis <kry...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

I can't believe that there is only one way to cook a vegetarian! Would
it depend some on how old and tough the vegetarian was?

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Dan Goodman

May 26, 2011, 2:11:20 PM5/26/11
Felice wrote:

> "Krypsis" <kry...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > On 27/05/2011 1:51 AM, Dan Goodman wrote:
>
> > > Stu wrote:
> > > For more recipes, see Hannibal Lecter's Vegetarian Cookbook_.
>
> > That would be the shortest cookbook in the world!
> >
> > Krypsis

No. You misunderstand which part of the cooking process the vegetarian
would be on.

--

Message has been deleted

Jim Elbrecht

May 26, 2011, 3:27:15 PM5/26/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 19:10:11 GMT, "l, not -l" <lal...@cujo.com> wrote:

>On 26-May-2011, Jim Elbrecht <elbr...@email.com> wrote:
>
>> Whatever Sally was eating in the diner-
>> even Fried Green tomatoes' 'ribs'.
>>
>> Does anyone know of one? We have friends that eat over fairly often
>> and they are real movie buffs. It would be fun to do some movie
>> menus and see if they catch on.
>

>Before the movie, there was the book and its author put out a companion
>cookbook; Fannie Flagg's Original Whistle Stop Cafe Cookbook: Featuring :
>Fried Green Tomatoes, Southern Barbecue, Banana Split Cake, and Many Other
>Great Recipes,
>http://www.amazon.com/Fannie-Flaggs-Original-Whistle-Cookbook/dp/0449910288.

Thanks-- I'll put that one on my list. Do you know if it has the
ribs recipe. [with or without the detective.<g>]

Jim

projectile vomit chick

May 26, 2011, 3:28:01 PM5/26/11

You're as boring as dust.....dipshit.

Chemo the Clown

May 26, 2011, 4:09:34 PM5/26/11
On May 26, 12:28 pm, projectile vomit chick

<projektilevomitch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 26, 11:02 am, Chemo the Clown <bhansen1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 25, 8:26 pm, projectile vomit chick
>
> > <projektilevomitch...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > tubesteaks and tacos, *duh*
>
> > you're as bad as the OP....trollette.
>
> You're as boring as dust.....dipshit.

You're tough...............biatch!

Chemiker

May 26, 2011, 4:36:01 PM5/26/11
On Thu, 26 May 2011 12:35:09 -0400, Jim Elbrecht <elbr...@email.com>
wrote:

I personally don't know of one, but there *is* a book out there
entitled, IIRC, The Literary Gourmet. It consists of recipes for
dishes mentioned in famous novels, e.g. clam/cod chowder from Moby
Dick. All the recipes are contemporary with the novel.

Alex

Message has been deleted