Where to buy unflavored cheetos?

socalfusions

Apr 28, 2012, 11:27:37 PM4/28/12

I've been looking everywhere to purchase or create plain unflavored
cheeto style corn snacks in order to experiment with various seasonings.
Has anyone ever seen a source to buy unflavored cheetos from? After
watching the process in which they are made, which includes some very
expensive industrial hardware to create the unique shapes of the snack,
I doubt it can made at home. Any information on the matter would be
greatly appreciated!

--
socalfusions

Tommy Joe

Apr 29, 2012, 11:21:50 PM4/29/12
On Apr 28, 11:27 pm, socalfusions <socalfusions.
Sorry I can't help you on this. Funny post actually, but also
interesting. It reminds me of a retailer who wants to buy a bunch of
inexpensive plain tee shirts so he can print stuff on them. I'm in
the habit of eating a small 50 cent bag of cheetos almost every day.
Even though I know nothing about how to go about flavoring such an
item, or even if such an item exists, I think for reasons I can't
explain that maybe it would be easier to experiment with those thicker
cheese snacks - the ones that are like cheetos except they're softer
and fluffier - cheese puffs I think they're called. It seems like
they would absorb things easier. Pretty interesting it would be to
walk into someone's home and they come out with a big tray of cheetos,
saying, "Here, have some of these home-made cheetos I just made up."
I suppose it could be done. Sounds like it could be work though.
That's always a turn off for me.

Thanks,
TJ

isw

Apr 29, 2012, 11:40:26 PM4/29/12
In article <socalfusions....@foodbanter.com>,
Some of the cheap brands have so little flavor that they may as well be
plain ...

Isaac
Message has been deleted

djs...@aol.com

Apr 30, 2012, 3:10:54 AM4/30/12
On Apr 28, 11:27 pm, socalfusions <socalfusions.
9e2b8c9.305...@foodbanter.com> wrote:
I doubt you'll be able to find cheeseless Cheet-os but there are
unflavored corn puffs available.
http://jaysfoods.com/DesktopModules/SoH/tabid/192/Cid/11/Prid/47/Default.aspx

That's just one brand. There are others. If you still can't find
them you might want to try using popcorn as a substitute.

Brooklyn1

Apr 30, 2012, 9:09:50 AM4/30/12
On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:21:50 -0700 (PDT), Tommy Joe
<jo...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>On Apr 28, 11:27 pm, socalfusions <socalfusions.
>9e2b8c9.305...@foodbanter.com> wrote:
>

>> I've been looking everywhere to purchase or create plain unflavored
>> cheeto style corn snacks in order to experiment with various seasonings.
>> Has anyone ever seen a source to buy unflavored cheetos from? After
>> watching the process in which they are made, which includes some very
>> expensive industrial hardware to create the unique shapes of the snack,
>> I doubt it can made at home. Any information on the matter would be
>> greatly appreciated!
>

> Sorry I can't help you on this.

Were I desparate I'd try flavoring a puffed breakfast cereal.

Nancy2

Apr 30, 2012, 11:55:45 AM4/30/12
On Apr 28, 10:27 pm, socalfusions <socalfusions.
The very name, "Cheetos," says they are cheese-flavored snacks of one
variety or another. Whatever do you expect to get with "unflavored"
Cheeto-style corn snacks? Just like puffed wheat or puffed rice, the
equipment to make Cheetos is intended for big manufacturing, not the
home cook. I suppose you could experiment with cornmeal mixtures to
see what you can come up with, but they won't be "unflavored cheetos."

N.

George M. Middius

Apr 30, 2012, 1:10:01 PM4/30/12
socalfusions wrote:

> I've been looking everywhere to purchase or create plain unflavored
> cheeto style corn snacks in order to experiment with various seasonings.
> Has anyone ever seen a source to buy unflavored cheetos from?

http://www.olddutchfoods.com/products#/puffcorn

zxcvbob

Apr 30, 2012, 3:06:01 PM4/30/12
<socalfusions.9e2b8c9.305...@foodbanter.com> wrote:
>> I've been looking everywhere to purchase or create plain unflavored
>> cheeto style corn snacks in order to experiment with various seasonings.
>> Has anyone ever seen a source to buy unflavored cheetos from? After
>> watching the process in which they are made, which includes some very
>> expensive industrial hardware to create the unique shapes of the snack,
>> I doubt it can made at home. Any information on the matter would be
>> greatly appreciated!

I've seen them used as biodegradable packing material -- like Styrofoam
"packing peanuts" made from puffed starch gel. They don't have much
flavor at all, but my dog likes them.

-Bob

dsi1

Apr 30, 2012, 3:28:31 PM4/30/12
I like to freak the kids out by eating that stuff. My guess is that
packing peanuts can be an important part of a balanced breakfast. :-)

My suggestion is that you buy Walgreens brand cheese puffs. That stuff
doesn't have much taste to it. The main problem will be getting the
flavorings to stick to the puffs. I predict that this will be most
difficult.
Message has been deleted

dsi1

Apr 30, 2012, 3:54:53 PM4/30/12
On 4/30/2012 9:43 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:28:31 -1000, dsi1 wrote:
>
>> My suggestion is that you buy Walgreens brand cheese puffs. That stuff
>> doesn't have much taste to it. The main problem will be getting the
>> flavorings to stick to the puffs. I predict that this will be most
>> difficult.
>
> I think a few people are confusing Cheetos with cheese PUFFS. The
> default and original Cheetos are crunchy, denser, and irregularly
> shaped (Jusus shapes one are called "Cheesus") than cheese puffs, but
> they do also make a twist and a puff (among others) - by they are by
> far in the minority that I see in the stores.
>
> -sw

My guess is that the OP was referring to cheese puffs since that's the
most popular kind and I don't care for the original Cheetos anyway. My
suggestion is that people try Safeway brand cheese puffs. They have a
more intense cheezey taste than Cheetos.

Pico Rico

Apr 30, 2012, 4:29:37 PM4/30/12

"socalfusions" <socalfusions....@foodbanter.com> wrote in message
I have watched this tread with interest, and just decided to do a google
search. Once again, it has proven to be a friend. give it a try.

Message has been deleted

djs...@aol.com

Apr 30, 2012, 7:35:39 PM4/30/12
> difficult.- Hide quoted text -

Spray the puffs with butter or oil, sprinkle the seasonings on, and
put them in a slow oven to re-crisp.

dsi1

Apr 30, 2012, 8:28:57 PM4/30/12
That is pretty much what I'd do too. OTOH, coming up with my own tasty
puff thingies ain't much of a priority.

Tommy Joe

Apr 30, 2012, 10:27:57 PM4/30/12
On Apr 30, 11:55 am, Nancy2 <ellorysg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The very name, "Cheetos," says they are cheese-flavored snacks of one
> variety or another.  Whatever do you expect to get with "unflavored"
> Cheeto-style corn snacks?  Just like puffed wheat or puffed rice, the
> equipment to make Cheetos is intended for big manufacturing, not the
> home cook.  I suppose you could experiment with cornmeal mixtures to
> see what you can come up with, but they won't be "unflavored cheetos."

I think the original poster is not saying they want to eat
unflavored cheetos. I think the original poster wants them plain and
uncluttered with a bunch of 10 syllable ingredients most people
including me can't pronounce, so that they can be flavored at home. I
suppose it could be done. Somebody mentioned popcorn- a good analogy
I think. You can buy it already cheesed up or you can flavor it
yourself. The original poster might have to make the plain cheetos
with whatever the main ingredient in cheetos is. If something can be
mass produced, I'm sure it can be made at home. Look at bombs for
example.

TJ

Tommy Joe

Apr 30, 2012, 10:22:16 PM4/30/12
On Apr 30, 12:20 am, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:

> I guess Economy Math is not one of your strong points either.
>
> $.50 for 1oz of Cheetos = $.50/day = $15/month
>
> or
>
> $3.98 for 20.5oz of Cheetos = $.19/day or $5.70/month
>
> You could save over $110 year on Cheetos alone.
>
> For the OP, any device or contraption you used to make spaetzle can be
> used to make Cheeto-type puffs.  But seeing as how you're posting from
> Foodbanter.... Oh, never mind.

Your sarcasm never surprises me, and I sometimes enjoy it, but not
when you're wrong, which is the case here. I know I can buy a larger
bag, but I like buying the small dose even if it seems to cost more in
the long run. I say "seems" because if I bought the economy bags I
might eat more of the tasty not so good for you stuff and wind up
paying more in hospital bills down the line. If you think my cheeto
regimen is extreme, my drinking routine is even more wild. I know my
limit for vodka (as an example). A pint is not enough, but a 5th can
be too much - I want somewhere in between - instead of 15 shots from
the 5th, or 8 from the pint, I prefer 10 to 12 shots only - so I will
take the 5th and pour a half pint of it down the drain - first thing,
before I even begin drinking. Sounds stupid, but in the long run,
missing work from hangovers or just plain feeling like crap costs more
than the small amount of cash in a drained-out half pint. My life
does not, hopefully, revolve around figuring every last penny saved or
wasted.

TJ

Tommy Joe

Apr 30, 2012, 10:35:16 PM4/30/12
On Apr 30, 8:28 pm, dsi1 <dsi...@hawaiiantel.net> wrote:

> That is pretty much what I'd do too. OTOH, coming up with my own tasty
> puff thingies ain't much of a priority.

So home-made cheetos could be the ticket to stardom (or anonymous
wealth if you prefer). Words on the street is this one person down
the block makes the best home-made cheetos ever. It's all over the
streets - "The best man, the feer-zucking best home-made cheetos I've
ever had." Followed softly under the breath and spoken to the side,
"Of course, they're the only home-made cheetos I've ever had, so it's
not like I'm an expert or anything."

Give it up for the word on the street,
TJ

isw

May 1, 2012, 12:27:14 AM5/1/12
In article <jnmp51$fd0$1...@dont-email.me>,
dsi1 <ds...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote:

> On 4/30/2012 9:06 AM, zxcvbob wrote:
> >

> > I've seen them used as biodegradable packing material -- like Styrofoam
> > "packing peanuts" made from puffed starch gel. They don't have much
> > flavor at all, but my dog likes them.
> >
> > -Bob
>
> I like to freak the kids out by eating that stuff. My guess is that
> packing peanuts can be an important part of a balanced breakfast. :-)

It's not food grade, and you really have no idea what it might be
contaminated with.

Isaac

dsi1

May 1, 2012, 12:41:21 AM5/1/12
You mean a Cheeto-matic? That sounds like an interesting idea. Call Ron
Popeil!

How many times have you been at home with the kids and hubby hungry for
some cheeze puffs and found that there wasn't any in the house!!! Holy
smokes, what's a mom to do??!!! Now you can make piping hot cheeze puffs
in your own home! No more trudging out in the snow and rain to get your
favorite snack! No more getting gunned down by those crazy people out in
the streets! Don't buy expensive and stale name brand puffs. You can
make them at home for only pennies per serving using commonly available
household chemicals!

No doubt someone's going to come out with such a device soon. How hard
could it be to make a high pressure extruder that shoots out superheated
corn goop? Not very. If you can sell if for $39.95 + S&H I'm betting
you'll have a winner on your hands!

dsi1

May 1, 2012, 12:47:07 AM5/1/12
I'm not worried about contamination. OTOH, I wouldn't be surprised if
they put something in the mix that kills vermin.

> Isaac

Brooklyn1

May 1, 2012, 8:09:14 AM5/1/12
What I gleaned is that you don't have any friends.

Gary

May 1, 2012, 10:01:29 AM5/1/12
Hey, I'll be his friend. His humor is very off the wall which I can
appreciate. heheh I love his drinking theory of buying a 5th and pouring
1/2 pint down the drain so he won't over-indulge. hahaha LOL!

My daughter has often said to me, "You can't say that to people, Dad. They
don't know that you're kidding." And she's right.

Anyway... "We're All Bozos On This Bus" ;-D
Message has been deleted

George M. Middius

May 1, 2012, 3:40:43 PM5/1/12
sqwishy deploys yet another double standard.

> Toothless Joe

Seems like just couple days ago you were bitching about me calling
people mocking names. Apparently, you exempt yourself from the
standards you demand from other posters.

Now see if you can get a family member to jump in and say you're not a
dickhead.

Message has been deleted

Tommy Joe

May 2, 2012, 2:06:39 AM5/2/12
On May 1, 12:41 am, dsi1 <d...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote:

> No doubt someone's going to come out with such a device soon. How hard
> could it be to make a high pressure extruder that shoots out superheated
> corn goop? Not very. If you can sell if for $39.95 + S&H I'm betting
> you'll have a winner on your hands!

Well, thanks for that - I'm not only into making money, I'm into
improving mankind in every way imaginable - but I would not market
such a gadget because I know it would wind up in people's garages
along with the exercise equipment and other junk they're either too
lazy or too materialistic to throw away. Seriously though, don't you
think there are people who make their own cheetohs? I am not asking
facetiously as I never even thought of it till I saw this thread. But
I've got to believe there are people who make a variation of them at
home. I would not be the one as I'm pretty lazy and do not have a
good kitchen set up. But I'm sure someone does it, don't you think
so?

TJ

Tommy Joe

May 2, 2012, 2:12:52 AM5/2/12
On May 1, 10:01 am, Gary <g.maj...@att.net> wrote:

> Hey, I'll be his friend.  His humor is very off the wall which I can
> appreciate. heheh  I love his drinking theory of buying a 5th and pouring
> 1/2 pint down the drain so he won't over-indulge.  hahaha  LOL!
>
> My daughter has often said to me, "You can't say that to people, Dad. They
> don't know that you're kidding."  And she's right.
>
> Anyway... "We're All Bozos On This Bus"  ;-D

The throwing away the booze story is true, a technique I've used
not only with hard liguor but with beer. A six pack wasn't enough, a
12 pack was too much - so I'd toss 2 or 3 of them down the drain. If
my stories are even remotely believable, you can bet they're true.
When they're really insane and obviously contrived, that's what they
are, obviously contrived. And if you ever have any doubt, all you
have to do is ask, and I will tell you if my story was truth or
fiction. And if it's true, I rarely if ever embellish, because it's
hard to tell a true funny story any better than it already is.
Proudly I do not lie. Thank you and I'm glad you like some of the
humor - something more people could use. I don't just use it, I need
it. A counselor in a detox center told me that once after giving me
some kind of test. He said, "You use humor as a defense mechanism."
And I said, "No kidding, how the hell do you think humor got started
in the first place? Nobody comes out laughing."

TJ

Tommy Joe

May 2, 2012, 2:17:23 AM5/2/12
On May 1, 11:43 am, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:

> Self-control is your own problem.  And yes, you've shown us many times
> that you lack it, Toothless Joe.  I think you have a lot more to worry
> about rather than difference between 1 ounces of Cheetos and 2.
>
> BTW: Those are the crunchy Cheetos rather than the puffy Cheetos,
> right?

I go for both but prefer the crunchy ones (even with the 5 missing
molars. They're hard on the outside (like some people), but soft once
you go to work on them. I eat really healthy food. I do it purposely
so I can drink now and then and also eat junk like cheetohs. I'm not
alone. A lot of distance runners got into it so they could drink more
beer. No kidding. I only drink once a week now as the hangovers seem
to hang over a lot longer than they used to. I smoke pot but every so
often if I'm going to spend the night around people who drink and get
loud and repetitive, I find myself needing to drink in order to put up
with the stupidity - my own included.

TJ

Tommy Joe

May 2, 2012, 2:07:28 AM5/2/12
On May 1, 8:09 am, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

> What I gleaned is that you don't have any friends.

Except for you. You're my best friend. Ever.

TJ

Tommy Joe

May 2, 2012, 2:42:24 AM5/2/12
On May 1, 3:40 pm, George M. Middius <glanb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> sqwishy deploys yet another double standard........." Toothless Joe"

> Seems like just couple days ago you were bitching about me calling
> people mocking names. Apparently, you exempt yourself from the
> standards you demand from other posters.
>
> Now see if you can get a family member to jump in and say you're not a
> dickhead.

I am not toothless; I am missing 5 upper molars. I had them
removed because I could not afford the crowns they claimed I needed.
Yes, 'claimed'. I don't trust the dental industry at all. In fact, I
don't trust industry period. Anyway, I was not offended that Squirt
called me toothless, only that it isn't true, and if he knows of my
missing teeth it's because I told him so - and I think it's a bit
telling of a person's ethics when they take some bit of truth that you
yourself announced and then use it against you. So in that sense
Squirt is sort of the type of person you want to be honest with but
are afraid that he may at some point in the future use your honesty
against you. That is not the golden rule, which is a standard in life
I try to attain, not always with success, but I try.

Squirt is ok, he's a slightly friendlier version of brooklyn1 - who
for all we know may even be the same person. I don't really believe
that, but I think they are currently allies, joining together to
lambaste others because they really are afraid of each other. They
are friends out of fear. But they're ok because it's like brooklyn
said, I have no friends, so I don't want to put them down too much
because I need all the friends I can get. ...... And while we're on
the topic of being rude or being helpful, why have there been so few
helpful responses to the original poster. At least I started my
response by telling that person I could not help them. See, once
again - honesty.

TJ

dsi1

May 2, 2012, 4:43:50 AM5/2/12
Cheetos are made by extruding a starch paste that's been heated under
high pressure through a die. The lower air pressure causes the moisture
in the mix to flash into steam which puffs up the product. You probably
could make some fake cheeto-like material by forming short rods of
starch and drying it and then deep frying it which might cause it to
puff. If you've ever deep-fried Chinese prawn chips, you'll know what I
mean. That seems to be the only practical way to do it at home. OTOH,
it's probably easier to just make a batch of cupcakes. If you're really
lazy just spread some Nutella on a biscuit.

dsi1

May 2, 2012, 4:53:30 AM5/2/12
On 5/1/2012 8:12 PM, Tommy Joe wrote:

> The throwing away the booze story is true, a technique I've used
> not only with hard liguor but with beer. A six pack wasn't enough, a
> 12 pack was too much - so I'd toss 2 or 3 of them down the drain. If
> my stories are even remotely believable, you can bet they're true.
> When they're really insane and obviously contrived, that's what they
> are, obviously contrived. And if you ever have any doubt, all you
> have to do is ask, and I will tell you if my story was truth or
> fiction. And if it's true, I rarely if ever embellish, because it's
> hard to tell a true funny story any better than it already is.
> Proudly I do not lie. Thank you and I'm glad you like some of the
> humor - something more people could use. I don't just use it, I need
> it. A counselor in a detox center told me that once after giving me
> some kind of test. He said, "You use humor as a defense mechanism."
> And I said, "No kidding, how the hell do you think humor got started
> in the first place? Nobody comes out laughing."
>
> TJ

Them counselors can be a real pain in the butt. Some of them ain't so
bright I think. As far as humor being used as a defense mechanism, "It's
either that or a baseball bat - pick one." seems to be as good a
response as any.

I write some goofy stuff that most folks assume is made up. The real
funny part is that it's all true - mostly.

George M. Middius

May 2, 2012, 6:50:32 AM5/2/12
Tommy Joe wrote:

> > What I gleaned is that you don't have any friends.

> Except for you. You're my best friend. Ever.

Just for that, Shelley is going to make a voodoo doll in your image
and torment it.

George M. Middius

May 2, 2012, 6:54:09 AM5/2/12
Tommy Joe wrote:

> Squirt is ok, he's a slightly friendlier version of brooklyn1 - who
> for all we know may even be the same person. I don't really believe
> that, but I think they are currently allies, joining together to
> lambaste others because they really are afraid of each other.

They might be laying the same siege, but Shelley is completely full of
BS, and almost every post contains a generous outlay of it. sqwishy is
an insecure, egotistical know-it-all, but he's not full of crap like
Shelley is. More like full of hot air.

Message has been deleted

Tommy Joe

May 2, 2012, 4:14:44 PM5/2/12
On May 2, 4:43 am, dsi1 <d...@usenet-news.net> wrote:

> Cheetos are made by extruding a starch paste that's been heated under
> high pressure through a die. The lower air pressure causes the moisture
> in the mix to flash into steam which puffs up the product. You probably
> could make some fake cheeto-like material by forming short rods of
> starch and drying it and then deep frying it which might cause it to
> puff. If you've ever deep-fried Chinese prawn chips, you'll know what I
> mean. That seems to be the only practical way to do it at home. OTOH,
> it's probably easier to just make a batch of cupcakes. If you're really
> lazy just spread some Nutella on a biscuit.

Thanks for that, appreciate your input, but I have no desire to
make my own cheetohs, that came from the original poster whose name I
cannot remember and I'm too lazy to go back and look it up. I was
curious if it could be done though and in fact mentioned that I
thought it could. I would imagine that most anything made in a plant
could be made at home - even a car. No, for now I'll just go with the
bagged crap with all the multi-syllable ingredients that for all we
know may be one of the reasons I'm still alive. Even smoking, which I
started at 11 years of age and always knew from puff #1 was not good
for me - even there I suspect the early surfacing of my lungs with
smoke may have sealed them up and kept cancer from getting in. Who
knows?

Not me,
Thanks, TJ

Tommy Joe

May 2, 2012, 4:24:19 PM5/2/12
On May 2, 4:53 am, dsi1 <d...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote:

> Them counselors can be a real pain in the butt. Some of them ain't so
> bright I think. As far as humor being used as a defense mechanism, "It's
> either that or a baseball bat - pick one." seems to be as good a
> response as any.
>
> I write some goofy stuff that most folks assume is made up. The real
> funny part is that it's all true - mostly.

As I told someone else just yesterday, if my stuff is true it
requires no embellishment. A lot of stuff that people think I'm
making up is true. But when I look at the fake stuff I write - the
insane scenarios, really outlandish stuff - it seems obvious to me
what others would think is real and what is false. But I guess that's
not always the case.

Of course you're right about the counselors - they're mostly ex
junkies (not that there's anything wrong with that) - but even more so
they're just very bureaucratic and as a rule, you're right, they know
nothing. I'll tell you something else about the counselors at that
detox - they were all obviously gay. Again, not that there's anything
wrong with that...................but -

But, for my 3 day stay we had to attend many meetings, all of
which I hated and all of which were full of mostly bullshit - but to
make it even worse the gay counselors trotted out a documentary film
about the making of an AIDS Blanket. They explained that AIDS can
come from promiscuous sex (which can come from drinking and using
drugs - and that therefore the documentary we're about to see is to be
viewed in that regard and not as a documentary about gay people. But
that was total bullshit. The stupid movie had nothing to do with
promiscuous sex or with warnings about AIDS (not that I or anyone in
attendance needed any) - no, it was just a documentary about the
people who weaved the blanket, mostly gay - and it was in fact nothing
more than a gay pride movie - and as we watched it the counselors
watched along pridefully yet with one eye on the crowd to see who
might not be watching - because to not go along with the program
means you're out of detox, and at that time I felt I needed another
day. The film had nothing to do with drugs or promiscuity, it was all
about them - all about the counselors and their extended gay family.
I don't even like the word counselor - which is probably one more
reason why I forced them to boot me out of school for good at age 15.

Thanks again,
TJ

Tommy Joe

May 2, 2012, 4:28:10 PM5/2/12
On May 2, 6:50 am, George M. Middius <glanb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just for that, Shelley is going to make a voodoo doll in your image
> and torment it.

I won't feel a thing. I've already been to a local vodoo
specialist who has given me the antidote for "Shelly"s curse. I had
to lie down in a vat of chicken livers and eat live spiders while
chanting "remove the curse" over and over until the specialist told me
it was ok to get out of the vat - and to eat one of the chicken livers
- and to not take a shower for one week - and that everything will be
alright and that no curse from anyone in the world of voodoo will be
able to penetrate the protective shield. $50, not bad if it works.
And I think it will.

TJ

Tommy Joe

May 2, 2012, 4:35:08 PM5/2/12
On May 2, 12:19 pm, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:

> 8 times (9 now) according to Deja-Google.  You said it to the whole
> group, not just me.  So its hardly a secret.

> I think you need to put your crystal ball through one of those washers
> they have at the bowling alley.

No secret? Oh, you mean about me missing a few teeth. Of course
it's no secret, I don't care who knows it. I had them yanked on
purpose and the only complaint I have is that the guy did an impatient
job and my gums at one spot where he yanked out two teeth is still a
bit tender and I don't think it's going to improve. I have always had
good gums and even my teeth are ok, but from the time I was a kid they
were filled, and every time a filling would go bad or break or fall
out I'd have to have it re-filled, and each time I'd have it re-filled
it meant they'd have to grind away more tooth - till it finally got to
the point where all I heard was "Crown, crown, crown", because that's
where the money is. I knew they could fill them if they wanted to.
They could have used posts. I could not afford the crowns so I said
yank 'em. Fuck it, one day we're going to lose our lives, what's the
big deal with a few teeth. Point is, secret or not, I did honesty
admit that I'm losing a few teeth - and then you used my truth against
me. But that's ok, I may even have been honest in the hopes that I
might possibly draw such behavior out of someone, you know, as a test
to see who is honest and trustworthy and who isn't. In the future I
will reveal even more odd truths about myself to give you even more
ammunition for your hate-filled smoking gun. Just kidding, I don't
care what you call me - unless it's a liar. I never lie, so that's
one charge I might vehemently deny at any time.

TJ

Gary

May 2, 2012, 5:02:58 PM5/2/12
Sqwertz wrote:

> ObFood: Since I seem to piss off my detractors with my pictures,
> tonight's dinner (breakfast and lunch, too) of crispy, Thai-sauced
> chicken legs and a pile of store-bought tots:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwertz/6987698582/lightbox/
>
> Bring it on!

If that tasted even 1/10th as good as it looks, you definitely scored there,
Steve. Yum!
Message has been deleted

Tommy Joe

May 3, 2012, 12:38:34 AM5/3/12
On May 2, 8:43 pm, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote:

> What did you think a post does?

I don't know exactly, not enough to try describing it to a tee lest
I be chastised by you. Whatever a post does, I know that crowns are
over-sold and are not always necessary, maybe even most of the time.
My uncle was friends with a retired dentist in his 80s who did my
uncle's teeth and at the same time telling him what a racket dentistry
is. I'm not going to debate, I know that there's bullshit in every
racket - it's not exclusive to dentistry, but it exists, no doubt
about it - but I will say this - just my opinion: When you open the
yellow pages, whatever you find the most of, those are the rackets
most filled with bullshit. Lots of doctors, lawyers, dentists, auto
mechanics - none of whom are automatically any more untrustworthy as
humans than those in other fields - but let's face reality, most
people do not like comparison shopping in that realm. I don't know
what a post does, but I know my uncle had them in all his teeth and
they were filled and never crowned, because he had that old guy in
beverly hills who could afford to do it the right way (or maybe had
to) - but either way - he knew what was going on and told my uncle all
the tricks those fuckers use to make more money, because that's the
way it is in the circus sideshow life where competition is at it's
rawest.

I'll tie you to a post and read my posts to you - then you'll know
what posts are all about
TJ

Tommy Joe

May 3, 2012, 12:44:44 AM5/3/12
On May 2, 6:54 am, George M. Middius <glanb...@gmail.com> wrote:

=
> They might be laying the same siege, but Shelley is completely full of
> BS, and almost every post contains a generous outlay of it. sqwishy is
> an insecure, egotistical know-it-all, but he's not full of crap like
> Shelley is. More like full of hot air.

I'm not into gossip, but, by your post I'm assuming Shelly is
brooklyn, right? Yes, he is an egotistical know it all type person,
but I kind of give him a pass on that because he's from new york, or
claims to be - which means I automatically assume he's an obnoxious
pain in the ass anyway - so it's not like I'm startled by it or
anything. But both of them are negative human beings with lonely
attitudes that are desperate and pathetic - yet I give them my hand in
due respect for at least recognizing in my posts something worth
responding to. Even if the response is negative it must be positive,
otherwise instead of responding they would simply ignore. In other
words, both Squishy and the other guy love me in the way that some
people love to hate a certain sports team. I give those guys a reason
to live. They know that. That is why they like me. And that is why
they.............owe me.

TJ