Re: This ancient negro primate may be responsible for genital herpes

Casa de Masa

Oct 4, 2017, 11:07:50 AM10/4/17
In article <29085c78521a9152...@dizum.com>,
ap...@splcenter.org says...

> Our ancestors have been catching herpes since before we were
> human. The infection is quite common today; the World Health
> Organization estimates that two-thirds of adults under 50 are
> infected with the herpes virus that causes oral cold sores. One
> in six have genital herpes.
>
> Yet humans might have dodged herpes' below-the-belt blow if it
> weren't for an ancient encounter between early members of our
> genus and a more distant primate relative.
>
> Blame genital herpes on Paranthropus boisei, a heavy-jawed
> primate with teeth so large teeth it earned the nickname the
> Nutcracker Man. So say a team of virologists and anthropologists
> hunting for herpes's ancient origin. Their statistical detective
> work, meshing geographic and fossil evidence, was published in
> the journal Virus Evolution on Sunday.
>
> Herpes viruses are as varied as they are old. There are more
> than 100 different kinds of herpes. Eight regularly infect
> humans, causing diseases like chickenpox and mononucleosis. What
> we commonly call herpes are two types of incurable herpes
> simplex viruses, HSV-1 and HSV-2. Oral cold sores are almost
> always caused by HSV-1. HSV-2 is typically sexually transmitted.
> (Spikes in HSV-1 genital infections, attributed to a rise in the
> popularity of oral sex, have muddied the distinction.)
>
> Our closest living relatives, gorillas and chimpanzees, get
> herpes simplex infections, too. ?Every other species of primate
> only has one kind of herpes simplex virus,? said Charlotte
> Houldcroft, a virologist at the University of Cambridge in
> England. Houldcroft and her colleagues suggest that a long-ago
> meeting of two primates ? when Paranthropus boisei met Homo
> erectus ? explains why our story is different.
>
> Scientists had previously analyzed the herpes genome and created
> a viral family tree. Oral herpes, HSV-1, has been around since
> humans and chimpanzees split 6 million years ago, as The
> Washington Post reported in 2014. The researchers also
> discovered that HSV-2 must have jumped from ancestral
> chimpanzees into the human lineage later, as recently as 1.4
> million years ago.
>
> Houldcroft and her colleagues used a statistical model, called a
> Bayesian network, to link primate species through possible lines
> of transmission. The authors collected half a dozen possible
> culprits from 30 prehistoric species. The ancient patient zero
> had to share paleontological time and geographic space with a
> human ancestor.

http://niggermania.com/tom/funniggerfacts/pages/05%20-%20Niggers%20Have%
20Herpes_jpg.htm

Casa de Masa

Oct 4, 2017, 2:26:52 PM10/4/17
In article <chine.bleu-1B7DC...@reader.eternal-
september.org>, chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <uYadncmCQbPSS07E...@supernews.com>,
> "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
> > "Jiggles Boo" wrote in message
> > >
> > > Blame genital herpes on Paranthropus boisei, a heavy-jawed primate with
> > > teeth so large teeth it earned the nickname the Nutcracker Man. So say a
> > > team of virologists and anthropologists hunting for herpes's ancient
> > > origin. Their statistical detective work, meshing geographic and fossil
> > > evidence, was published in the journal Virus Evolution on Sunday.
> >
> > I can see the family resemblance:
>
> Bush is no longer president. Get over your BDS.

Eat this..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CC-binIWAAAKS65.jpg

Byker

Oct 4, 2017, 4:11:03 PM10/4/17
"Casa de Masa" wrote in message
Seriously, blacks should not bring up references to ancient hominids. They
don't want us taking a good look at their species and where they fit in:
http://tinyurl.com/bb2ah7d

Casa de Masa

Oct 8, 2017, 12:25:50 PM10/8/17
In article <uYadncmCQbPSS07E...@supernews.com>,
byker@do~rag.net says...

> "Jiggles Boo" wrote in message
> >
> > Blame genital herpes on Paranthropus boisei, a heavy-jawed primate with
> > teeth so large teeth it earned the nickname the Nutcracker Man. So say a
> > team of virologists and anthropologists hunting for herpes's ancient
> > origin. Their statistical detective work, meshing geographic and fossil
> > evidence, was published in the journal Virus Evolution on Sunday.
>
> I can see the family resemblance:
> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/28/9b/80289b6feb2423afc40295cf98947c54.jpg

Dey loves dey chicken..

http://i.imgur.com/0yPEr.jpg

Casa lo pensa

Oct 8, 2017, 12:38:15 PM10/8/17
forged.

Byker

Oct 8, 2017, 2:14:37 PM10/8/17
"Casa lo pensa" wrote in message news:ordk9i$asm$2...@gioia.aioe.org...

On 10/8/2017 10:25 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
>> In article <uYadncmCQbPSS07E...@supernews.com>,
>>
>> Dey loves dey chicken..
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/0yPEr.jpg
>
> forged.

This isn't:

Race is not just color. Albino niggers prove that niggers still look like
apes: http://tiny.cc/js54ny

The color complex: https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/avPxm1M_700b.jpg

Buck, sow, or transgender? https://postimg.org/image/3yhxobpimj/
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/10/gretna_woman_booked_with_sexua.html

Hideous "natural beauty" sow, not the worst but you'll still need eye
bleach. Probably a buck with a wig. Nobody ever accused a typical
moose-lipped, jutting-muzzled, black-skinned, bubble-assed, gorilla-nosed
sow beautiful. That includes being called that by nigger bucks:
http://tiny.cc/zs54ny

Africoonian asking for cancer: http://tiny.cc/wt54ny
Chances are, though, the ape will be dead from AIDS or TNB well before
cancer does him in...

Oh, God, it's the hoodoo-voodoo demon spawn!: http://rlu.ru/1VAYO

Byker

Oct 8, 2017, 2:34:32 PM10/8/17

> Dey loves dey chicken..
>
> http://i.imgur.com/0yPEr.jpg

And they'll fight to the death over it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spsS0b76Ok8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2HAutbfRpw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoB9AJO6CRo&t=12s

"Age-restricted video (based on Community Guidelines)"
Download via http://www.clipconverter.cc :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGmAh_F1b9U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVUvp43FtuM