30 GOP Congressmen Have Been Attacked or Threatened Since May (just over a month)

raykeller

Jun 22, 2017, 10:28:50 PM6/22/17
Leftard commies are so civil, LOL. not

30 GOP Congressmen Have Been Attacked or Threatened Since May (just over a
month)

BY: Alex Griswold

June 22, 2017 3:16 pm

A total of 30 Republican members of Congress have either been attacked or
revealed that they were the victim of a death threat since the beginning of
May.

May 8:Â Wendi Wright, 35, was arrested after stalking Rep. David Kustoff
(Tenn.) and trying to run him off the road. After pulling over, Wright
"began to scream and strike the windows on Kustoff's car and even reached
inside the vehicle."

May 9: Virginia Rep. Tom Garrett needed heavy security at a town hall after
receiving a series of death threats in May that police "deemed to be
credible and real."

"This is how we're going to kill your wife," one message said. Others
detailed how they would kill his children, and even his dog.

May 12: A town hall participant accosted North Dakota Rep. Kevin Cramer,
shoving fake dollar bills into his suit jacket. A Kramer supporter grabbed
the same man by the neck. Both men were ejected by law enforcement, but
neither were charged.

May 12: A Tucson, Ariz. school district employee was arrested by the FBI for
sending several death threats to Arizona Rep. Martha McSally. The man
threatened to shoot McSally and told her to "be careful"Â because her days
"were numbered."

May 21: Florida Rep. Ted Yoho described his office getting vandalized by
protesters. One female constituent left a voicemail on an office answering
machine, promising, "Next time I see you, I'm going to beat your f**king
ass."

June 14: Sens. Rand Paul (Ky.) and Jeff Flake (Ariz.), and Reps. Steve
Scalise (La.), Kevin Brady (Texas), Jack Bergman (Mich.), Mike Bishop
(Mich.), Mike Conaway (Texas), Roger Williams (Texas), John Moolenaar
(Mich.), Gary Palmer (Ala.), Chuck Fleischmann (Tenn.), Ron DeSantis (Fla.),
Barry Loudermilk (Ga.), Mark Walker (N.C.), Steve Pearce (N.M.), Brad
Wenstrup (Ohio), Rodney Davis (Ill.), Jeff Duncan (S.C.), Trent Kelly
(Miss.), Mo Brooks (Ala.), and Joe Barton (Texas) were attacked by a gunman
during a baseball practice in Alexandria, Va.

Scalise, the House majority whip, was shot in the hip, and remains in the
hospital. Four others were injured, including a staffer for Williams and
two Capitol Police officers assigned to Scalise.

The same day, New York Rep. Claudia Tenney received an email reading, "One
down, 216 to go."

June 17: Missouri Rep. Ann Wagner revealed that she had gotten five death
threats in the weeks leading up to the Scalise shooting. Wagner said that
protesters had been "vandalizing my home, showing up with masks and
gravestones, and laying down on my driveway and drawing chalk outlines of
dead bodies. Picketing my church at 8 and 10 o'clock Mass."

June 22: An Ohio man was arrested for leaving a voicemail threatening the
life and family of Rep. Steve Stivers (Ohio).

"We're coming to get every goddamn one of you and your families. Maybe the
next one taken down will be your daughter. Huh? Or your wife. Or even you,"
the man said.

The same day, Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz played a threatening voicemail he had
received on "Fox & Friends."

"I suggest you prepare for the battle motherfucker, and the apocalypse,"
the caller yelled. "Because we are going to hunt your ass down, wrap a rope
around your neck, and hang you from a lamppost."

Mr. B1ack

Jun 23, 2017, 9:28:59 PM6/23/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 19:28:43 -0700, "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:

>Leftard commies are so civil, LOL. not
>
>30 GOP Congressmen Have Been Attacked or Threatened Since May (just over a
>month)
>
>BY: Alex Griswold
>June 22, 2017 3:16 pm
>
>A total of 30 Republican members of Congress have either been attacked or
>revealed that they were the victim of a death threat since the beginning of
>May.

Can't have this shit. Time for a bunch of leftist terrorists
and their 'imams' to be taken away. Gitmo is still open,
so USE it.

Fred Wingo

Jun 23, 2017, 9:34:29 PM6/23/17
On 6/22/2017 7:28 PM, raykeller wrote:
> Leftard commies are so civil, LOL. not
>
> 30 GOP Congressmen Have Been Attacked or Threatened Since May (just over a
> month)

Complete bullshit.

Ed Huntress

Jun 24, 2017, 12:58:39 AM6/24/17
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 21:28:52 -0400, Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net>
wrote:
Feel free to grab some sunscreen and your beach blanket, and jump on
down there. They'd love some more company.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jun 24, 2017, 11:02:27 AM6/24/17
Hey look!
The Cunt in a Dress is back!
How you doing Cunt?

Ed Huntress

Jun 24, 2017, 11:31:03 AM6/24/17
Hey look! Red Pecker is back!

'Keeping it well covered with sunscreen, Pecker?

--
Ed Huntress

Wiley E. Coyote

Jun 24, 2017, 1:48:07 PM6/24/17
Fred Wingo <wieber.sucks@cocks> wrote in
Yes, it is bullshit that the left has to resort to violence when thier
destructive policies are rejected.

We ought to send them to Gitmo.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017

Gunner Asch

Jun 25, 2017, 12:20:22 AM6/25/17
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 21:28:52 -0400, Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net>
wrote:

Got rope?

---

Shelter From the Storm

Jun 25, 2017, 9:25:11 AM6/25/17
On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 21:20:18 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 21:28:52 -0400, Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net>
>wrote:

>> Can't have this shit. Time for a bunch of leftist terrorists
>> and their 'imams' to be taken away. Gitmo is still open,
>> so USE it.
>

>Got rope?

A better question... got rent?

Red Prepper

Jun 29, 2017, 6:07:02 PM6/29/17
On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 11:30:51 -0400, Ed Huntress
It makes your cunt red huh? How's it going Cunt?

Ed Huntress

Jun 29, 2017, 6:15:59 PM6/29/17
...for when you cruise the schoolyards. That must be a nasty place to
get a sunburn.

--
Ed Huntress

tRudy Crayola

Jun 29, 2017, 11:19:56 PM6/29/17
If anyone would know about that, it certainly would be Ed CunitInADress.

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

Ed Huntress

Jun 29, 2017, 11:48:51 PM6/29/17
<g> There's an inverse relationship between intelligence, character,
wit, and common sense, on one hand, and the number of post exchanges
it takes for someone to revert to homoerotic slurs.

You just tied Red Pecker. You didn't even get through one, which
suggests that wind that blows into your left ear probably blows out of
your right one.

--
Ed Huntress

tRudy Crayola

Jun 30, 2017, 12:03:28 AM6/30/17
You CuntInADress family has been blowing each other for
generations..Which is obvious from your inbred demeanor.
I bt you have made a lot of red peckers.

Ed Huntress

Jun 30, 2017, 12:16:13 AM6/30/17
On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 23:03:23 -0500, tRudy Crayola
Jesus, whatever you use for a mind must be a swamp of homoerotic
fantasies.

I'll bet you never made the cut for your high school debate team,
right?

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jul 2, 2017, 8:19:46 PM7/2/17
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 11:16:28 -0700, Into the light <ka...@fate.net>
wrote:

> [...]

HA-ha-ha! It took me a few minutes to figure out what happened here --
Pox posted it two days ago but it never showed up on RCM, and then I
checked and I see that the slimy coward knocked RCM off of the list,
thinking I wouldn't see it and couldn't catch him spewing his
bullshit. Thanks to whoever "Into the light" is.

Pox, I notice that the first thing you think of in your posts is your
fantasies about having gay sex. It must really be weighing on your
mind.

Red Pecker does the same thing. You two really should get together so
you can relieve your obsessive fantasies by fucking each other. You'll
be more relaxed and maybe even less of a prick -- it you'll excuse the
pun.

>>> Jesus,
>>
>>Strange approach to religion by the idiot 40 year magazine Editor.

?? It wasn't _Christianity Today_, Pox.

>> whatever you use for a mind must be a swamp of homoerotic
>>> fantasies.
>>
>>You are the one looking to make red peckers evertwhere,

Hey, I'm the one who's trying to help by suggesting he use sunscreen
when he's cruising the schoolyards.

>>> I'll bet you never made the cut for your high school debate team,
>>> right?
>>
>>I wasn't picked to edit a Fag magazine like you were.

No gay magazines, either. Metalworking and medical, with some
freelancing for general business magazines..

--
Ed Huntress

Wango

Jul 15, 2017, 2:12:37 PM7/15/17
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 00:16:05 -0400, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> Jesus, whatever i use for a mind must be a swamp of homoerotic
> fantasies.

> I never made the cut for your high school debate team.

> --
> Ed Huntress

Mr. Ed Huntress,

If you wish to continue trolling this group for gay sex, it is
required that you upload a binary picture of your fuck nozzle. A
photo wearing a skirt or dress in the photo s preferred, but not
mandatory if you don't have one. Something tells me you might though.

Wango

Ed Huntress

Jul 15, 2017, 2:52:08 PM7/15/17
You'll have to redirect that to the sex-crazed pair, Red Pecker and
Pox von Sputum. They're the ones who brought it up, and they're the
ones who are interested.

--
Ed Huntress

Red Prepper

Jul 15, 2017, 4:03:57 PM7/15/17
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 14:51:56 -0400, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 13:12:34 -0500, Wango <wa...@tango.com> wrote:

> >On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 00:16:05 -0400, Ed Huntress
> ><hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> >> Jesus, whatever i use for a mind must be a swamp of homoerotic
> >> fantasies.
> >

> >> I never made the cut for your high school debate team.
> >

> >> --
> >> Ed Huntress
> >
> >Mr. Ed Huntress,
> >
> >If you wish to continue trolling this group for gay sex, it is
> >required that you upload a binary picture of your fuck nozzle. A
> >photo wearing a skirt or dress in the photo s preferred, but not
> >mandatory if you don't have one. Something tells me you might
though.

> >Wango

> You'll have to redirect that to the sex-crazed pair, Red Pecker and
> Pox von Sputum. They're the ones who brought it up, and they're the
> ones who are interested.

> --
> Ed Huntress

Lol you fucking stupid ass Cunt in a dress cross posting troll. Tell
us again about your "flush them out" plans. You want to play?
Fabulous!

Red Prepper

Jul 15, 2017, 4:09:22 PM7/15/17
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> >> fantasies.

We'll play right here on your turf and leave the other groups or
then. You should have walked away like you said you would.

You like that Cunt in a Dress? You're like a cancer to your own
newsgroup. You ever post anything metal related? I can't imagine your
contributions being worth much. I guess the keep you around for the
gay sex. Later Cunt in a Dress!

Balthazar Jones

Jul 15, 2017, 5:19:02 PM7/15/17
On 7/15/2017 12:51 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> They're the ones who brought it up, and they're the
> ones who are interested.
>
> -- Ed Huntress

Shaddup, faggot.