Re: Just for fun "diy-small-scale-artillery-a-black-powder-cannon"

betweentheeyes

Jul 23, 2015, 9:13:36 AM7/23/15
Klaus Schadenfreude <klausscha...@null.net> wrote in
news:o1h1ra5ih86445ugd...@4ax.com:

> On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:31:21 +0000 (UTC), betweentheeyes
> <between...@supportingthe2nd.org> wrote:
>
>>Just for fun "diy-small-scale-artillery-a-black-powder-cannon"
>>
>>http://floridahillbilly.com/diy-small-scale-artillery-a-black-pow
>>der- cannon/
>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNQd3wmyQR8
>
> Hey is that thing registered?
>
> I remember back metal shop, just about every kid started making
> a ball peen hammer and ended up with a cannon.

As soon as I posted to TPG, the phone rang with the caller id

batfe.gov

ring,ring,ring

phone: Mr. Betweentheeyes, this is agent Richard Holder. Do you
reside at XXXX street, yyyyy, Florida, SSN-623-xx-9889, phone 404-
727-3331, DOB 06-02-1955, Did you just post on the internet a
destructive device, as defined by the FFA 1939?

Me: Good morning Richard, may I call you Dick? Are you any
relation to the previous Attorney General, Eric?

Agent Holder: Yes you may call me Dick, and no, no relation, but he
is a nice guy just like me.

Me: Dick, why yes I did post to Usenet a link of some other dude
who built a canon, why do you ask?

Agent Dick: The BATFE takes your safety and the safety of others
around you seriously. I'm from the BATFE and I'm here to help you
protect yourself. Your post to Usenet violates 7 sections of USC,
from Arms export information to selling destructive devices on the
Internet. Each of the violations carries a maximum penalty of 20
years in a federal penitentiary. We don't want to lock you up Mr.
Betweentheeyes, we choose to take the softer route in matters like
this, that is, IF you cooperate.

Me: Well Dick, I'm all about cooperation. How can I help?

Agent Dick: We've been following you, not literally of course

Me: of course not

Agent Dick: We've been following you, on the internet and your
postings to Usenet in particular. We've taken note of multiple
engagement with a woman on usenet, a Ms Imma Douche who uses the
pseudonym of 'Deep Shit'.

Me: Ahhh .. I didn't know Ms. Douche's real name. Myself and
others have shorted the pseudonym to 'Deep', although I do like to
call Ms. Douche by her full 'Deep Shit' pseudonym when responding
directly to Ms. Douche.

Agent Dick: We at BATFE have been unable to locate Ms. Douche due
to her IP masking and until the warrant for giganews is signed, we
cannot seek the account address from his posting agent. I've been
instructed to contact you to determine if you have Ms. Douche's
address, we would like to pay her a visit.

Me: Dick, that would be stalking, and while I'm certain the 7 USC
violations you made reference to earlier are nothing but hot BATFE
air, stalking is a serious crime which I avoid. Dick, tell me why
the BATFE would have an interest in Ms. Douche?

Agent Dick: Without going into case details, the BATFE have reason
to believe Ms Douche has knowledge of felon in possession of a
firearm, improper firearm transactions that constitute dealer
transactions without the required FFL. The BATFE would just like
to talk to Ms. Douche.

Me: Well Dick, I'm not going to be of any help to you in locating
and having Ms. Douche come clean on her knowledge of those illegal
activities. You can flush any connection of me and Ms. Douche from
your records. Ms. Douche's posts to TPG are very acidic to the
cause of liberty, which is a cause I live and breathe. Using an
analogy Dick, Ms Douche and I are like Vinegar and Bicarbonate.
When the two mix, rapid expansion occurs to the point where if in
an enclosed space, an explosion is possible.

Agent Dick: Thank you for your time Mr. Betweentheeyes, it has been
a pleasure talking to you. <click>

Me: asshole

Scout

Jul 23, 2015, 7:03:35 PM7/23/15

"betweentheeyes" <between...@supportingthe2nd.org> wrote in message
I suppose it's a good thing they didn't call me.....otherwise I might have
had to tell them what I know since after all, keeping criminals from having
guns is something tells us we should all do.... unless you're Deep Dudu,
then you can ignore your illegal gun dealing neighbor.