My first gay experience.

Gunner Asch

Sep 19, 2016, 2:38:00 PM9/19/16
My mother bought me a dog when I was young. It was a leg huncher and was
always pumping on somebody's leg. One day I was asleep on the couch and
as I woke up and raised my head, he was hunching on my head and his dick
slid into my mouth. I tried to yell but his manhood or "doghood" in this
case filled my mouth. Strangely it made my dick hard and I sucked it
like a nipple on a baby bottle. Suddenly he grunted and ejaculated in my
mouth. I swallowed it all. My brother entered the room and gasped. Then
he pulled down his pajama pants and stuck his dick in my mouth. Suddenly
our mother happened by and dropped the pan she was carrying. We were
scared of punishment when she said " I'm glad my boys can play nice
together" "Next time we'll get out Daddy's video camera and make a
movie for family night!" That was when I learned I was homosexual.

Ben Renick

Sep 19, 2016, 3:27:36 PM9/19/16
The *ONLY* way I knew this was a forgery was it didn't have

appended at the bottom. Otherwise, it says Wieber all over it.

Ignoramus19618

Sep 20, 2016, 8:46:13 AM9/20/16
What are you trying to accomplish by posting this nonsense?

Terry Coombs

Sep 20, 2016, 11:55:40 AM9/20/16
Ignoramus19618 wrote:
> What are you trying to accomplish by posting this nonsense?

It thinks it is running Gunner down , when in reality it is just showing
how stupid it is .
--
Snag

Larry Jaques

Sep 20, 2016, 1:23:53 PM9/20/16
On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 18:37:00 +0000, Gunner Asch <gunnerassh@l.e>
wrote:

>My mother bought me a dog when I was young. It was a leg huncher and was

Gunner, when you see this crap the hoser posted, just ignore it.
The rest of us are.

--
The goal to strive for is a poor government but a rich people.

--Andrew Johnson

Gunner Asch

Sep 21, 2016, 8:47:59 PM9/21/16
wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <gunnerassh@l.e>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
>Subject: My first gay experience.
>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 18:37:00 +0000
>
>My mother bought me a dog when I was young.

Not even a good try.

But then...you are obviously a total retard.

---

Gunner Asch

Sep 21, 2016, 8:49:47 PM9/21/16
He made it to the List finally,.

They asked me if I wanted to handle it. I said yes.

---

Larry Jaques

Sep 21, 2016, 9:40:51 PM9/21/16
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:49:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>He made it to the List finally,.
>
>They asked me if I wanted to handle it. I said yes.

<g>

That's What's Up

Sep 22, 2016, 10:19:01 AM9/22/16
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:49:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

There is no list, you ridiculous liar. Nobody takes you seriously.

>They asked me if I wanted to handle it. I said yes.

LOL Typical impotent Wiebe nonsense. The mythical "they" backing up
another of your imaginary threats.

How's the job hunt going? As if anyone believes you can get a decent
job. Any progress catching up on all those liens?
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 Nope! Too much
time wasted making online threats, eh Wieber?

How about those mobile home taxes?
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER=03930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=C
Nope, spectacular lifetime loser Wieber can't come up with a few
hundred bucks, year after year. So he has to keep pretending to be
somebody on Usenet! How's that worked out for you so far?

What email? Dumbass!

Hey Wieber, you claimed that this
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.machines.cnc/six5Kz7WSF0/sdrtoikUi6MJ
was "A great set up for court!!" It's been almost 4 years! Have you
ever thought of making good on any of your threats instead of blasting
out new ones? Not in your fantasies, but in real life.

That's What's Up

Sep 22, 2016, 10:19:58 AM9/22/16
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 18:41:01 -0700, Larry Jaques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:49:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>He made it to the List finally,.
>>
>>They asked me if I wanted to handle it. I said yes.
>
><g>

It's not clear if you're laughing at his impotent threats, or
pretending to agree with him. Why not be the first to openly admit you
believe the "list" is real. C'mon, Wieber needs some support here. All
it would cost you is a few keystrokes and your dignity. Oh wait, no
dignity left to give up. Oh well, at least the keystrokes then.

Ben Renick

Sep 22, 2016, 12:16:27 PM9/22/16
No "list"; no "backhoe". You couldn't put a person down if you were
paid big money to do it. Everyone knows that.