Flynn cops a plea, says he is cooperating with prosecutors

Rudy Canoza

Dec 1, 2017, 2:05:44 PM12/1/17
Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate
With Russia Inquiry

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/politics/michael-flynn-guilty-russia-investigation.html

Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

You stupid fucking right-wingnut knuckle-draggers! Everyone with a
brain knew this was going to happen. Congratulations, you brainless
right-wingnut stumblefucks!

Rudy Canoza

Dec 1, 2017, 2:33:00 PM12/1/17
"Documents released as part of Mr. Flynn’s plea agreement show that his
pre-inauguration discussions with Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian
ambassador, about foreign policy were part of a coordinated effort by
aides running Mr. Trump’s transition into the White House. In at least
one instance, federal prosecutors say, Mr. Flynn was directed by a “very
senior member” of Mr. Trump’s presidential transition team."

Trump is fucked. Kushner is fucked. Is Pence fucked?

"Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States, Paul Ryan."

Actually, because impeachment and removal might stretch into 2019, it
might well be:

"Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States, Nancy Pelosi."

Borma Shave

Dec 1, 2017, 2:56:53 PM12/1/17
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 11:33:01 -0800, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>On 12/1/2017 11:05 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate
>> With Russia Inquiry
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/politics/michael-flynn-guilty-russia-investigation.html
>>

>> Ha ha ha!  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
>>
>> You stupid fucking right-wingnut knuckle-draggers!  Everyone with a
>> brain knew this was going to happen.  Congratulations, you brainless
>> right-wingnut stumblefucks!
>
>"Documents released as part of Mr. Flynn’s plea agreement show that his
>pre-inauguration discussions with Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian
>ambassador, about foreign policy were part of a coordinated effort by
>aides running Mr. Trump’s transition into the White House. In at least
>one instance, federal prosecutors say, Mr. Flynn was directed by a “very
>senior member” of Mr. Trump’s presidential transition team."
>
>Trump is fucked. Kushner is fucked. Is Pence fucked?

Looks like it.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/why-the-flynn-indictment-is-bad-news-for-pence-and-other-senior-trump-officials/

>"Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States, Paul Ryan."
>
>Actually, because impeachment and removal might stretch into 2019, it
>might well be:
>
>"Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States, Nancy Pelosi."

<chuckle> Trump supporters respond: "Impeach Hillary now!"
https://www.salon.com/2017/12/01/fox-news-wants-to-find-the-real-criminal-here-and-its-not-michael-flynn/

Ted

Dec 1, 2017, 7:10:26 PM12/1/17
LOL.