Iggy Old Military Manuals

Bob La Londe

Aug 14, 2017, 3:32:05 PM8/14/17
Do you by any chance have one on a compressor from The Cornelius Co out of
Minneapolis Minnesota? The compressor is a 130RO300-8.

I was told it was last being used as a scuba tank compressor, but it was
previously used for aircraft circa WWII. This one has a small gas motor to
drive it.

I'm trying to determine its max operating pressure so I can see if I can use
it to fill my airguns or better yet my SCBA tanks that I use to refill my
airguns in the field.

If its only SCUBA pressure I can still use it directly as none of my current
guns uses a fill pressure over 3100.

John B.

Aug 14, 2017, 7:44:27 PM8/14/17
On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 12:31:58 -0700, "Bob La Londe" <no...@none.com99>
wrote:
If it is a B-29 bomb door system compressor it had a working pressure
of 3,000 psi. At one time these compressors were cheap on the surplus
market and thus were converted to use for scuba tank compressors.
--
Cheers,

John B.