Raid on Trump’s Lawyer Sought Records of Payments to Women

Rudy Canoza

Apr 10, 2018, 4:02:03 PM4/10/18
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR, MATT APUZZO, MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT, SHARON LaFRANIERE
and MAGGIE HABERMANA | APRIL 10, 2018

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. agents who raided the office of President
Trump’s personal lawyer on Monday were looking for records about
payments to two women who claim they had affairs with Mr. Trump, and
information related to the publisher of The National Enquirer’s role in
silencing one of the women, several people briefed on the investigation
said.

The search warrant carried out by the public corruption unit of the
Manhattan federal attorney’s office seeks information about Karen
McDougal, a former Playboy model who claims she carried on a nearly
yearlong affair with Mr. Trump shortly after the birth of his son in
2006. Ms. McDougal was paid $150,000 by American Media Inc., The
Enquirer’s parent company, whose chief executive is a friend of Mr. Trump’s.

Agents were also searching the office and hotel room of the lawyer,
Michael D. Cohen, for information related to Stephanie Clifford, better
known as Stormy Daniels, who says she also had sex with Mr. Trump while
he was married. Mr. Cohen has acknowledged that he paid Ms. Clifford
$130,000 as part of a nondisclosure agreement to secure her silence just
days before the 2016 presidential election.

Mr. Cohen’s lawyer, Stephen Ryan, on Monday called the raids
“inappropriate and unnecessary.” In an email on Tuesday, he referred
back to that statement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/10/us/politics/trump-russia-mueller-rosenstein.html

Stephen Ryan, who also got his law degree from a store-front "college of
law" in a strip mall, doesn't get to say when lawfully obtained search
warrants are appropriate and necessary.

Some wag yesterday had a great comment about Trump's "one night stand"
lasting decades. LOL!

Rudy Canoza

Apr 10, 2018, 4:12:19 PM4/10/18
More:

The raids heightened the sense of anxiety inside the White House and
around Washington as the president reacted to the news by lashing out
at his top law enforcement officials on Monday evening. Mr. Trump
called the court-authorized raids an “attack on our country” —
unusually harsh language that he has not used to describe Russia’s
attempts to influence an American election using hacking and propaganda.

Rod J. Rosenstein, the veteran Republican prosecutor *handpicked* by
Mr. Trump to serve as deputy attorney general, personally signed off
on Monday’s F.B.I. decision to raid the office of Mr. Cohen, a
longtime confidant of Mr. Trump, several government officials said.
[emphasis added]

So, Russia trying to queer our elections, with Trump's collusion, isn't
an attack on the country, but a lawful search warrant that had to clear
exceptionally high hurdles to be approved is.

Trump is fucked.

Winston_Smith

Apr 10, 2018, 4:36:12 PM4/10/18
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 13:02:02 -0700, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. agents who raided the office of President
>Trump’s personal lawyer on Monday

Six posts and uncounted replies about a single story in the last 24
hours.

I think Rudy is about to have his long hoped for orgasm.

DoD

Apr 10, 2018, 4:41:46 PM4/10/18
"Winston_Smith" <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 13:02:02 -0700, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>>WASHINGTON - The F.B.I. agents who raided the office of President
>>Trump's personal lawyer on Monday
>
> Six posts and uncounted replies about a single story in the last 24
> hours.
>
> I think Rudy is about to have his long hoped for orgasm.

Most likely will be a short one....like everything else in his life..

--
Cvrsta ruka i postenje
Sveta voda i krstenje

Nedaj na se, nedaj svoje
Nemoj tude, prokleto je
Jer ko zivot tako prode
Ponosan pred Boga dode

Gdje god da te zivot nosi
Uvijek moras znati tko si, hej

Geni, geni kameni
Vatra gori u meni
Geni, geni kameni
Takvi smo mi rodeni

Rudy Canoza

Apr 10, 2018, 4:54:55 PM4/10/18
On 4/10/2018 1:36 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 13:02:02 -0700, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>
>> WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. agents who raided the office of President
>> Trump’s personal lawyer on Monday
>
> Six posts and uncounted replies

Count them.

Winston_Smith

Apr 10, 2018, 5:18:20 PM4/10/18
>> Six posts and uncounted replies about a single story in the last 24
>> hours.
>>
>> I think Rudy is about to have his long hoped for orgasm.
>
> Her I sit counting my widdle walnuts - one ... one ... one ...

Sad story. Is the problem your mathematical incompetence or your
anatomy?

Or were you foolish enough to start and lose another fist fight with a
guy that had a knife?

Rudy Canoza

Apr 10, 2018, 6:14:07 PM4/10/18
On 4/10/2018 2:17 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 13:54:56 -0700, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> Six posts and uncounted replies about a single story in the last 24
>>> hours.
>>>
>>> I think Rudy is about to have his long hoped for orgasm.
>>
>> Her I sit counting my widdle walnuts - one ... one ... one ...

Rudy Canoza didn't write that. A senile geriatric, winnie-pooh, wrote it.

Winston_Smith

Apr 10, 2018, 6:32:30 PM4/10/18
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 15:14:08 -0700, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>On 4/10/2018 2:17 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:

>>> Her I sit counting my widdle walnuts - one ... one ... one ...

>>Sad story. Is the problem your mathematical incompetence or your
>>anatomy?
>>Or were you foolish enough to start and lose another fist fight with a
>>guy that had a knife?

>Now I regret admitting that. I'm getting to be a senile geriatric, winnie-pooh.

It's good that you share. Good therapy to work out your demons. We
love you Rudy. Even DOD and Klaus.

Rudy Canoza

Apr 10, 2018, 6:33:31 PM4/10/18
On 4/10/2018 3:32 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On 4/10/2018 3:14 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>> Rudy Canoza didn't write that. A senile geriatric, winnie-pooh, wrote it.
>
> I suck. I also blow. I suck and I blow.

Correct.

Winston_Smith

Apr 10, 2018, 7:06:17 PM4/10/18
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 15:33:32 -0700, getting a bit desperate, Rudy
Canoza wrote in alt.fucknozzles:
>On 4/10/2018 3:32 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:

>>>Now I regret admitting that. I'm getting to be a senile geriatric, winnie-pooh.
>>
>>It's good that you share. Good therapy to work out your demons. We
>>love you Rudy. Even DOD and Klaus.
>
>Some asked me if I smoke after sex. I told him I don't know; I never looked.

Truth is a good thing Rudy.

tRudy Crayola

Apr 10, 2018, 7:19:21 PM4/10/18
We all knew that Rudy can not count all the way to one!

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

tRudy Crayola

Apr 10, 2018, 7:20:44 PM4/10/18
Windy little bastard, does give the best blow jobs.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 10, 2018, 7:26:23 PM4/10/18
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 15:41:41 -0500, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"Winston_Smith" <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 13:02:02 -0700, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>>
>>>WASHINGTON - The F.B.I. agents who raided the office of President
>>>Trump's personal lawyer on Monday
>>
>> Six posts and uncounted replies about a single story in the last 24
>> hours.
>>
>> I think Rudy is about to have his long hoped for orgasm.
>
>Most likely will be a short one....like everything else in his life..

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Poor little Rudy. Short people ALWAYS get picked on.

LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 10, 2018, 7:31:28 PM4/10/18
He's certainly at the right height for us normal-sized people.

[chuckle]

PaxPerPoten

Apr 10, 2018, 7:35:20 PM4/10/18
Rudy went to the Doctor to have his Sex drive lowered. The Doctor told
Rudy that he was a runt and too small to have sex and it was all in his
head. Rudy said that's what I mean Doc, Ya gotta lower it! ;-p

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Rudy Canoza

Apr 10, 2018, 7:59:04 PM4/10/18
On 4/10/2018 4:06 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On 4/10/2018 3:33 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> I suck. I also blow. I suck and I blow.
>>
>> Correct.
>
> Truth is a good thing Rudy.

It sure is, shitworm, and you've admitted the truth: you suck and you blow.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 10, 2018, 8:02:11 PM4/10/18
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 16:59:05 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:

>> Truth is a good thing Rudy.
>
>It sure is, shitworm, and you've admitted the truth: I suck and I blow.

Tell us something everyone doesn't already know, Rudolph.

!Jones

Apr 10, 2018, 8:24:15 PM4/10/18
x-no-idiots: yes
x-get-the-fuck-over-it-Rudy: yes

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 13:02:02 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Rudy Canoza
<c...@philhendrie.con> wrote:

>WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. agents who raided the office of President
>Trump’s personal lawyer on Monday were looking for records about
>payments to two women who claim they had affairs with Mr. Trump, and
>information related to the publisher of The National Enquirer’s role in
>silencing one of the women, several people briefed on the investigation
>said.

I don't think so; OTOH, I'm not a person "briefed on the
investigation".

He'd *better* have more than a couple of expensive whores!!! All of
this thunder and lightning... there'd better be some rain!

Jones
--
Quod si verum est, non dicere.

Clare Snyder

Apr 10, 2018, 9:29:53 PM4/10/18
It's not expensive whores he's looking for, it's Bribery and
coverup.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 11, 2018, 1:42:54 PM4/11/18
A while back someone here had a hard time counting to ZERO.

Thankfully I can't remember their name.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
152 - Stupid is infinite. And Democrats are trying hard every day to
prove that theory.

Gronk

Apr 16, 2018, 12:46:26 AM4/16/18
Fred Oinka wrote:
> THIS IS

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/national/sources-cohen-raid-related-to-payments-to-women-accusing-trump

Federal agents who raided the office of President Donald Trump's personal
attorney, Michael Cohen, were looking for information about payments to a
former Playboy playmate and a porn actress who claim to have had affairs
with Trump, two people familiar with the investigation said Tuesday.