Tom Gardner full of shit, as only someone who runs a 135 year old business into the ground can be

Rudy Canoza

Jun 19, 2016, 11:08:19 PM6/19/16
Not one name beating up - I mean *pounding* - on gummer recently is Jon
Banquer. Gardner - the incompetent asshole - simply doesn't know what
he's bullshitting about.

I seriously think Banquer might be dead or incapacitated. Of course,
"incapacitated" could mean involuntarily confined without access to
computers.

Gunner Asch

Jun 20, 2016, 9:31:42 AM6/20/16
On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 20:08:15 -0700, Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con>
wrote:
He's still retweeting. Perhaps his provider cut him off and he's
limited to cell service he'll probably never pay for. I have
experience with thse things. Fucking leftists are always hacking into
my services and cutting them off for "non payment." <shrug> Who the
hell can afford all this stuff when there's 30% unemployment and all
the busines have moved to china? I don't nkow anybody with a good job
and all my friends have to dodge payments to stay afloat. The leftists
in charge of everything deserve to be dodged. <VBG>

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office)

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our
children."