Best Thing You Can Do With The Wimpy DOHC Engines That Loser slow eddy Loves?

jon_banquer

Feb 27, 2015, 3:10:47 PM2/27/15
Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

jon_banquer

Feb 27, 2015, 9:31:16 PM2/27/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Five views. Off to a good start.

jon_banquer

Feb 28, 2015, 5:34:04 PM2/28/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Now at 10 views.

Ed Huntress

Feb 28, 2015, 5:49:24 PM2/28/15
Ha-ha! JB, desperate for affirmation that he is somehow significant,
is feverishly counting "views" of unattributed YouTube videos.

Hey, Jon, since you bring up those old pushrod engines, what happened
to the Chevy 5.5 liter prototypes at Daytona last month? They went
around the track like they were on parade -- following the leader, a
"wimpy" 3.5 liter, DOHC Ford.

Better luck next time, huh? Maybe they need another liter or two. Or
maybe they need some more "advanced" design. How about a flathead?
<ggg>

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Feb 28, 2015, 6:26:19 PM2/28/15
On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 2:49:24 PM UTC-8, slow eddy tried to change the subject and failed:

<Moronic ramblings of a worthless ad copy writer snipped>

Nothing to respond to.

Tim Wescott

Feb 28, 2015, 6:46:57 PM2/28/15
I want to see just what you can do with flatheads. I want to see a
racing class that's "anything you want to do to the engine, as long as
it's a flathead". Give that a decade or so, and you may see some real
performance out of the flatties.

Hey -- maybe Jon's thinking that DOHC engines don't work because it'd be
a bad idea to make a DOHC flathead?

--
www.wescottdesign.com

Ed Huntress

Feb 28, 2015, 6:49:17 PM2/28/15
What, no excuses for the Corvette Protoype V8 failures at Daytona?

I'm disappointed in you, Jon. I thought you'd have some tall tale all
cooked up.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Feb 28, 2015, 6:53:45 PM2/28/15
On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 17:46:54 -0600, Tim Wescott <t...@seemywebsite.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 17:49:19 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:34:01 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
>> <jonba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Now at 10 views.
>>
>> Ha-ha! JB, desperate for affirmation that he is somehow significant, is
>> feverishly counting "views" of unattributed YouTube videos.
>>
>> Hey, Jon, since you bring up those old pushrod engines, what happened to
>> the Chevy 5.5 liter prototypes at Daytona last month? They went around
>> the track like they were on parade -- following the leader, a "wimpy"
>> 3.5 liter, DOHC Ford.
>>
>> Better luck next time, huh? Maybe they need another liter or two. Or
>> maybe they need some more "advanced" design. How about a flathead? <ggg>
>
>I want to see just what you can do with flatheads. I want to see a
>racing class that's "anything you want to do to the engine, as long as
>it's a flathead". Give that a decade or so, and you may see some real
>performance out of the flatties.

Streamliners were getting around 220 hp out of them in the '50s. With
a blower, they've produced some impressive power in drag racing.

However, the fuel economy would be dismal. They have 'way too much
surface area in the combustion chamber.

>Hey -- maybe Jon's thinking that DOHC engines don't work because it'd be
>a bad idea to make a DOHC flathead?

May be. But that would, indeed, be a bad idea. <g>

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Feb 28, 2015, 7:31:08 PM2/28/15
On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 3:49:17 PM UTC-8, slow eddy again tired to change the subject and failed miserably:

<Worthless misdirection bullshit and lies snipped>

Nothing to respond to.

Ed Huntress

Feb 28, 2015, 7:57:51 PM2/28/15
You must be really sore about the Corvette DPs losing out to that
"wimpy" little DOHC Ford, eh, Jon?

Maybe they should try what Ford did in the mid-'60s, when their 4.7
liter GT40 got creamed by the 3.5 liter Ferraris at LeMans. Being an
obnoxious bully by nature, Henry II stuffed a 7-liter pushrod engine
into the car. Finally, he beat the Ferraris -- which were running
engines half the size of the Fords.

But then Ferrari punched their engine out to 4.5 liters, and, at
Daytona, they cleaned Ford's clock.

That one got you really sore, too, as I remember.

Thanks to Henry's shenanigans, rules were changed all over the world
to limit engine sizes for the top prototype classes, which previously
were unlimited. Thus, Chevy is now running the limit -- 5.5 liters.
And it wasn't enough.

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Feb 28, 2015, 8:21:11 PM2/28/15
On Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 4:57:51 PM UTC-8, slow eddy continued on and on with his worthless drivel that as per usual seeks to evade and obfuscate.

<slow eddy bullshit and lies snipped>

Nothing to respond to.

Ed Huntress

Mar 1, 2015, 11:24:07 AM3/1/15
On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 17:46:54 -0600, Tim Wescott <t...@seemywebsite.com>
wrote:

<snip>

>I want to see just what you can do with flatheads. I want to see a
>racing class that's "anything you want to do to the engine, as long as
>it's a flathead". Give that a decade or so, and you may see some real
>performance out of the flatties.

BTW, if you're seriously interested in them, you should look into the
research done by Sir Harry Ricardo (he of the "Ricardo combustion
chamber"):

http://www-g.eng.cam.ac.uk/125/achievements/ricardo/#7.%20COMBUSTION

I think there are entire books, either by him or about him, that
discussed the many issues involved in making a flathead engine give
its best performance. You'll also find some old published research
done at the Sloan labs at MIT.

There are several issues besides just the surface area -- valve
shrouding, flame-path length (the biggie); swirl; and so on. It's an
interesting study for anyone who loves engines.

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 1, 2015, 2:00:40 PM3/1/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Now at 20 views.

jon_banquer

Mar 2, 2015, 1:24:01 PM3/2/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Headed to 30 views.

Ed Huntress

Mar 2, 2015, 2:12:44 PM3/2/15
How did your "prototype" antiques do at Daytona, Jon?

Maybe they should have used Duntov's Ardun cylinder heads. <g!>

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 2, 2015, 2:50:48 PM3/2/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 11:12:44 AM UTC-8, slow eddy wrote:

> How did your "prototype" antiques do at Daytona, Jon?
>
> Maybe they should have used Duntov's Ardun cylinder heads. <g!>
>
> --
> Ed Huntress

GTP racing hasn't been the same since the 80's. Cars are too slow and too boring... just like you.

Ed Huntress

Mar 2, 2015, 3:35:26 PM3/2/15
The '80s? You mean, when every single GTP championship was won by a
car with DOHC? <ggg!>

Jon, if you ever thought through what you were saying, you'd be
dangersous.

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 2, 2015, 4:02:37 PM3/2/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 12:35:26 PM UTC-8, slow eddy showed why he's a moron who often has no clue what he's talking about. That's what happens when you try to be an expert on everything:

<Snipped more clueless slow eddy nonsense>

What part of slow and boring don't you understand, Fucktard?

Often the V6 pushrod turbo charged Corvette sat on the pole and was easily the fastest car on the grid... despite having a pile of shit Lola chassis.

http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/news/hobby-news/historic-racing-corvette-display-garage-museum

"Ryan Falconer's 3.4 liter turbocharged V6 Chevrolet engine for the T710 chassis was an integral part of the car's structure. Tucked between the GTP's rear wheels, the V6 engine featured many components - rocker arms, pistons found in Chevrolet's venerated small block V8. The V6 was also unique in that it was fabricated with off-the-shelf components as opposed to more costly designs commonly found in racing. Falconer's engine was a destroked version of the 4.3 liter Chevrolet V6 to keep it in line with IMSA GTP rules stating that a stock block V6 was allowed to displace only 209 cubic inches, compared to the standard 229 cubic inches."

Ed Huntress

Mar 2, 2015, 4:29:54 PM3/2/15
On Mon, 2 Mar 2015 13:02:33 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
<jonba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 12:35:26 PM UTC-8, slow eddy showed why he's a moron who often has no clue what he's talking about. That's what happens when you try to be an expert on everything:
>
><Snipped more clueless slow eddy nonsense>
>
>What part of slow and boring don't you understand, Fucktard?

Ooohh...Babbleon Jon is getting hot under the collar!

>Often the V6 pushrod turbo charged Corvette sat on the pole and was easily the fastest car on the grid... despite having a pile of shit Lola chassis.

And never won a championship. It just didn't have what it takes.

>http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/news/hobby-news/historic-racing-corvette-display-garage-museum
>

>"Ryan Falconer's 3.4 liter turbocharged V6 Chevrolet engine for the T710 chassis was an integral part of the car's structure. Tucked between the GTP's rear wheels, the V6 engine featured many components - rocker arms, pistons found in Chevrolet's venerated small block V8. The V6 was also unique in that it was fabricated with off-the-shelf components as opposed to more costly designs commonly found in racing. Falconer's engine was a destroked version of the 4.3 liter Chevrolet V6 to keep it in line with IMSA GTP rules stating that a stock block V6 was allowed to displace only 209 cubic inches, compared to the standard 229 cubic inches."

And never won a championship. Actually, it hardly won anything.

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 2, 2015, 5:34:46 PM3/2/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 1:29:54 PM UTC-8, slow eddy failed to acknowledge that IMSA GTP racing was exciting because of the wide variety of engines that competed against each other. That's because slow eddy doesn't have a clue about IMSA GTP racing. He never has. He never will.

<snipped the usual clueless slow eddy bullshit>

Nothing to respond to but thanks for continuing to play and show how much I truly own you.

Ed Huntress

Mar 2, 2015, 6:20:16 PM3/2/15
On Mon, 2 Mar 2015 14:34:43 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
<jonba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 1:29:54 PM UTC-8, slow eddy failed to acknowledge that IMSA GTP racing was exciting because of the wide variety of engines that competed against each other. That's because slow eddy doesn't have a clue about IMSA GTP racing. He never has. He never will.

You didn't say anything about that, Jon. You just said that the Chevy
pushrod V6 was exciting. Indeed it was -- both as a racing engine and
as a hand grenade. <g> What it *wasn't* was a race winner. And that,
you'd realize if you weren't half-fast, is the objective.

><snipped the usual clueless slow eddy bullshit>
>
>Nothing to respond to but thanks for continuing to play and show how much I truly own you.

You really do talk through your hat about racing and engines, Jon.
You picked one of the all-time losers -- the turbocharged Chevy V6
built by Falconer for GM -- and you got all excited because it put out
a lot of power.

It did. And then it would break. You can make a tractor engine put out
a lot of power if you over-supercharge it, as Falconer did, with the
Warner-Ishi turbocharger blowing the hell out of that asthmatic little
pushrod engine. He eventually got around 1,000 hp out of it. Then,
bang. <g>

Chevy finally realized it was barking up the wrong tree, trying to
promote its V6 sedan engine by pretending it was a hot racing engine.
It just didn't have what it takes. From the time they started with
that engine at the beginning of 1985 until Chevy pulled out at the end
of 1988, after pouring megabucks into the effort, it won exactly two
races.

I'd say you've been reading too many car-buff magazines and not
studying enough about engine design. You don't know what you're
talking about most of the time.

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 2, 2015, 6:33:21 PM3/2/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 3:20:16 PM UTC-8, slow eddy cranked out a ton of his usual bullshit and lies because he wasn't there like I was a many IMSA GTP races:

<Slow eddy lies and bullshit snipped>

The Corvette GTP engine suffered very few failures related to it's Ryan Falconer V6 engine. It suffered from lots of problems from the Chevrolet supplied fuel injection system. Anyone can call Ryan and ask him about this. He lives in Arizona now.

How do I know all this? I was there and I've talked with engine builder Ryan Falconer about it.

Once again, I've nailed slow eddy to the wall and caught him lying *again* about something he knows jack shit about.

Ed Huntress

Mar 2, 2015, 8:39:37 PM3/2/15
On Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:33:17 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
<jonba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 3:20:16 PM UTC-8, slow eddy cranked out a ton of his usual bullshit and lies because he wasn't there like I was a many IMSA GTP races:
>
><Slow eddy lies and bullshit snipped>
>
>The Corvette GTP engine suffered very few failures related to it's Ryan Falconer V6 engine. It suffered from lots of problems from the Chevrolet supplied fuel injection system. Anyone can call Ryan and ask him about this. He lives in Arizona now.
>
>How do I know all this? I was there and I've talked with engine builder Ryan Falconer about it.\

Suuuure ya' did.

Let's take just one year, 1987, and see what happened to the Corvettes
in the IMSA GTP series:

Road Atlanta -- DNF, blown head gasket
Riverside -- DNF, broken valve spring
Mid-Ohio (Andretti) -- DNF, throttle sensor failed
Mid-Ohio (van der Merwe) -- DNF, misfire
West Palm Beach -- DNF misfire, body damage, fire
Portland -- DNF, debris hit kill switch
Road America -- DNF, rain-shorted electronics
San Antonio -- DNF, overheating
Del Mar -- DNF, unspecified

(from _Inside IMSA's Legendary GTP Race Cars, Martin and Fuller.)

The FI gave them a lot of grief, but it could only have caused the
DNFs at Mid-Ohio and West Palm Beach -- and it isn't certain that's
what caused the DNFs in those cases, either.

Blown head gaskets and broken valve springs are common problems with
over-stressed race engines.

This is exactly what you did years ago, when you took a Ford press
release as your "source" and claimed all the Fords failed at Daytona
because of a Kar Kraft transmission. Only it wasn't true, as we showed
from the detailed account of the race by AutoWeek.

Bonkers, you're so full of crap that you're going to die of sepsis if
you don't knock it off. Now, stick to things you actually know
something about if you're going to be sarcastic.

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 2, 2015, 8:43:04 PM3/2/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 5:39:37 PM UTC-8, slow eddy who lies for a living writing worthless ad copy for pay for play rags lied some more because that's the only thing he knows how to do:

<slow eddy lies snipped>

Nothing to respond to.

Ed Huntress

Mar 2, 2015, 8:46:29 PM3/2/15
Whatsamatter, Jon? Can't handle the facts?

Go lick your wounds, you phony.

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 2, 2015, 9:38:38 PM3/2/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 5:46:29 PM UTC-8, slow eddy pretended that he has a clue now that I've once again burned his ass so badly that he can't even sit down.

<Snipped the lies of someone who has spent a lifetime lying by writing worthless pay for play ad copy for advertising driven rags.>

Lime Rock, Watkins Glenn, Del Mar, Riverside, etc. I was there. slow eddy wasn't.

slow eddy has no clue about competitive racing that was IMSA GTP in the 80's. It was exciting and all the events I attended were packed. The Corvette GTP (when it ran a turbo charged stock block V6) was often the fastest car on the the track... especially when driven by Sarel van der Merwe. I met and talked with Sarel several times at length. Nobody could get more out of the Corvette GTP car than he could.

slow eddy is a liar who thinks he knows everything. slow eddy is often completely full of shit. The fact is that slow eddy doesn't know jack shit about real world GTP racing in the 80's like he pretends to know. It didn't take me long working for a race engine builder in Tucson, Arizona to realize that slow eddy is all book knowledge and zero practical knowledge.

Ed Huntress

Mar 2, 2015, 9:53:43 PM3/2/15
That's quite a claim for a Barcalounger racer, Jon. <g>

Your rant, however, is up against everything I said, including the
documented race results -- including that the engines that you're
talking about only won two races during the years they ran, from 1985
to 1988, and they never won a championship.

As all of those DNFs demonstrate, they'd go like hell, and then break.

You could get horsepower out of a bagpipe is you supercharged it
enough. But it wouldn't win. Chevy ran those engines for marketing
reasons, but they just weren't up to winning.

If you didn't blow so much smoke and try so desperately to show that
you're not an insignificant kook, you'd have a lot less trouble when
you make mistakes.

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 2, 2015, 10:13:10 PM3/2/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 6:53:43 PM UTC-8, slow eddy continued to lie and evade the facts I posted. No surprise as this is what slow eddy always does when cornered with facts.

<slow eddy lies and evasions sniped>

Once again nothing to respond to.

Recap time:

slow eddy is a worthless, lying, pay for play ad copy writer who pretends to be an expert at everything. When push comes to shove slow eddy falls apart like a cheap suit.

Ed Huntress

Mar 2, 2015, 10:19:16 PM3/2/15
An accurate recap: Ed doesn't bullshit, which leaves Babbleon Jon
frustrated as hell, because he can't get his half-assed, juvenile
bluster to stick.

Oh, well....

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 2, 2015, 10:32:53 PM3/2/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 7:19:16 PM UTC-8, slow eddy did what slow eddy always does when he's backed into a corner... crank up the bullshit and the lying:

<slow eddy bullshit and lies snipped>

Nothing to respond to.

For those suffering through slow eddies usual bullshit and lies and who maybe looking for interesting info here is a V12 engine that's based on a Chevy 350 small block. It's is built by noted and successful Chevy race engine builder Ryan Falconer who prepared all the Corvette GTP V6 turbo engines:

http://www.falconerengines.com/faq.php?faq=falconer_v12

Is the Falconer V12 based on a Small-Block or Big-Block Chevy?

The Falconer V12 is, and always has been based on a Small-Block Chevy.

What is the block angle of the falconer V12?

The block angle of the Falconer V12 is 90-degrees, the same as a Small Block Chevy.

Does the Falconer V12 have overhead cams?

No. the Falconer V12 is a single camshaft pushrod engine, the same as a Small Block Chevy.

Can I get the Falconer V12 in reverse rotation?

Yes. We have built reverse-rotation variants of the Falconer V12 for use in aviation.

Is the Falconer V12 all aluminum?

Yes.

How much does the Falconer V12 weigh?

This varies based on the overall configuration. As a general rule, a naturally-aspirated variant of the Falconer V12 weighs in around 500 pounds (226.8 kg).

What displacements are available with the Falconer V12?

Displacements can range from 400 to 600 cubic inches (6.5 to 9.8 liters).

Ed Huntress

Mar 2, 2015, 11:06:32 PM3/2/15
On Mon, 2 Mar 2015 19:32:48 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
<jonba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 7:19:16 PM UTC-8, slow eddy did what slow eddy always does when he's backed into a corner... crank up the bullshit and the lying:
>
><slow eddy bullshit and lies snipped>
>
>Nothing to respond to.
>
>For those suffering through slow eddies usual bullshit and lies and who maybe looking for interesting info here is a V12 engine that's based on a Chevy 350 small block. It's is built by noted and successful Chevy race engine builder Ryan Falconer who prepared all the Corvette GTP V6 turbo engines:

<sigh> Jon's in love again...d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 2, 2015, 11:11:10 PM3/2/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 8:06:32 PM UTC-8, slow eddy once again failed to deal with facts and folded like a house of cards:

<slow eddy bullshit snipped>

Nothing to respond to.

Ed Huntress

Mar 3, 2015, 12:00:27 AM3/3/15
Babbleon Jon craps out again....

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 3, 2015, 12:35:06 AM3/3/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 9:00:27 PM UTC-8, slow eddy failed:

<Snipped the ramblings of a lifelong loser>

Nothing to respond to.

Ed Huntress

Mar 3, 2015, 12:52:13 AM3/3/15
(Bonkers slithers away, leaving scarcely a rustle of grass behind
him...)

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Mar 3, 2015, 11:00:50 AM3/3/15
On Monday, March 2, 2015 at 9:52:13 PM UTC-8, slow eddy ran from the facts again like he always does when he gets nailed:

<slow eddy blithering idiot nonsense snipped>

Nothing to respond to.

jon_banquer

Mar 4, 2015, 11:55:56 AM3/4/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Over 40 views.

jon_banquer

Mar 5, 2015, 11:02:20 AM3/5/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Closing in on 50 views.

jon_banquer

Mar 27, 2015, 2:46:55 PM3/27/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Part 4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md-36o7BN8Q

Part 5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL3ZEQ8dzns

jon_banquer

Mar 28, 2015, 12:03:34 PM3/28/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Closing in on 60 views.

jon_banquer

Mar 28, 2015, 9:39:10 PM3/28/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Now at over 60 views!

jon_banquer

Mar 30, 2015, 11:51:32 AM3/30/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Headed to 70 views.

jon_banquer

Apr 1, 2015, 11:39:44 AM4/1/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

It's time for more people to realize what moron slow eddy truly is. There is a reason slow eddy has spent most of his life being a worthless ad copy writer and never amounted to anything meaningful.

Ed Huntress

Apr 1, 2015, 12:29:45 PM4/1/15
Projecting again, eh, Jon?

And here you were all excited about the new Ford GT. We haven't heard
you talking about it lately. What happened? Maybe you found out that
it has a wimply little (3.5 l) DOHC V6 engine? d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer

Apr 1, 2015, 12:48:51 PM4/1/15
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 9:29:45 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

<slow eddy lies snipped>

Nothing to respond to.

jon_banquer

Apr 3, 2015, 1:03:17 PM4/3/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Almost to 70 views.

jon_banquer

Apr 3, 2015, 5:40:48 PM4/3/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Now past 70 views.

jon_banquer

Apr 6, 2015, 11:16:48 AM4/6/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Headed to 80 views.

jon_banquer

Apr 9, 2015, 11:11:04 AM4/9/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

Now at 80 views.

Murph

Apr 10, 2015, 8:52:16 PM4/10/15
Those engines are bullshit, that's why you don't see them in Le Mans
endurance racing or top notch F1.

Hell, NASCAR has them, but they were afraid of introducing the
carburetor, even when though they claim to be "stock cars", no car had
been sold in North America with a carburetor since 1988.

You stupid Hillbilly. What you like is only seen in NASCAR and engines
by Briggs and Stratton.

You may has well add an 8-track player! LOL!

jon_banquer

Apr 11, 2015, 12:49:23 AM4/11/15
Shucks. There you go again. You done plum made yourself look like one of those know it all slow eddie Northerners.

You ever hear of Smokey Yunick son? LOL!

jon_banquer

Apr 11, 2015, 11:07:21 PM4/11/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 12:10:47 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
> Rip them out and toss them in the garbage where they belong. Powerful and affordable Push rod engines rule, while all a loser like slow eddy can do is drool:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAcXtvhqTaY

LS3 V8 Miata Build - Project Thunderbolt Part 6:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyLiB9XPNfw