Machinery for sale...

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2016, 3:13:01 AM6/21/16
Ive got several pieces of machine shop machinery for sale

(1) 6x18 surface grinder with Good! electric magnetic chuck and
controller. Includes coolant pump and tank and Ill toss in some
wheels. Its a decent Taiwanese B&S clone and is simply too big for the
type of work that I do. I need the floor space and as I have recently
gotten a small automatic surface grinder (Boyer-Shultz)..this one has
to go. Price is $1200 but I can negotiate a little. Ive never run it
with coolant so its in marvelous shape. 230 volt 3ph and I was running
it on a phase converter. Make me an offer and we can discuss it.

(1) KO Lee B300 tool and cutter grinder, with a BUNCH of tooling and
accessories and includes a decent electric chuck and controller.
Includes Harig air float endmill jig, virtually brand new, motorized
work head, lots and lots of other goodies. This unit on Ebay will set
you back $3k-$4k wiith equivalent tooling . Im asking $1600 OBO. I
love it..but Im not doing as much custom tooling as I used to (getting
ready to retire) and I can use the space. I think I even have a
radius grinding attachment for it. IRRC..this is 110vt so you can run
it without a phase converter.

My loss is your gain..and I get to clean up the shop a little bit.

I run a small business doing repairs to manual and CNC machine tools
all across So Cal, and have done this for the past 20 yrs..but its
time to do something else. Need anything repaired..let me know. I
specialize in OmniTurn CNC lathes, Bridgeport mills and their
clones..Hardinge manual lathes, air compressors, etc etc etc

If there is any tooling or other machinery that you have been looking
for, let me know and if I have it we can talk, if not..I more than
likely can find it for you at a very reasonable price, either from
clients or machine tool dealers that I know and often do work for.

Id prefer phone calls..given that the Nigerian scammers keep sending
me texts, so Ive gotten to not bothering to read them very often.

For those of you on RCM...Ill make you special deals.

Thanks!
Mark

---