New Jersey

jon_banquer

Apr 26, 2015, 2:06:18 PM4/26/15
Q: When was the last time someone said I'm so happy I moved from San Diego, CA to New Jersey?

A: Never.

jon_banquer

Apr 26, 2015, 8:23:31 PM4/26/15
On Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 11:06:18 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
> Q: When was the last time someone said I'm so happy I moved from San Diego, CA to New Jersey?
>
> A: Never.

How it's done in New Jersey:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x158v48_the-most-insane-amusement-park-ever-full-length_tech

jon_banquer

Apr 27, 2015, 12:05:16 AM4/27/15
http://sometimes-interesting.com/2014/02/07/there-was-nothing-in-the-world-like-action-park/

"The doctors weren't surprised when the injured arrived reeking of alcohol. Park alumni joke there were more beer kiosks than ice cream stands at Action Park.

In 1987, the director of a nearby hospital's Emergency Room admitted "five to ten" people were being brought in daily from the park. Reported injuries ran the gamut: Ankle sprains, broken bones, and cuts and contusions, dislocations, and concussions.

The park denied wrongdoing, but Great American Recreation purchased additional ambulances for the town of Vernon to keep up with the increased volume."

mog...@hotmail.com

May 22, 2015, 3:38:56 PM5/22/15
On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 12:05:16 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

> In 1987, the director of a nearby hospital's Emergency
> Room admitted "five to ten" people were being brought in
> daily from the park. Reported injuries ran the gamut:
> Ankle sprains, broken bones, and cuts and contusions,
> dislocations, and concussions.
>
> The park denied wrongdoing, but Great American Recreation
> purchased additional ambulances for the town of Vernon
> to keep up with the increased volume."

Rachel Maddow on MSNBC reports that in the wake of federal indictments regarding the Bridgegate Scandal, Chris Christie was using cuss words left and right at a GOP dinner ...

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-wake-scandal-christie-sees-himself-victim

mog...@hotmail.com

May 22, 2015, 3:47:17 PM5/22/15
On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 3:38:56 PM UTC-4, mog...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 27, 2015 at 12:05:16 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
> >
> > In 1987, the director of a nearby hospital's Emergency
> > Room admitted "five to ten" people were being brought in
> > daily from the park. Reported injuries ran the gamut:
> > Ankle sprains, broken bones, and cuts and contusions,
> > dislocations, and concussions.
> >
> > The park denied wrongdoing, but Great American Recreation
> > purchased additional ambulances for the town of Vernon
> > to keep up with the increased volume."
>
> Rachel Maddow on MSNBC reports that in the wake of federal indictments regarding the Bridgegate Scandal, Chris Christie was using cuss words left and right at a GOP dinner ...

Here is the actual audio:

http://www.ibtimes.com/election-2016-chris-christie-delivered-profanity-laced-tirade-nj-press-dinner-1933792

mog...@hotmail.com

May 22, 2015, 3:52:51 PM5/22/15