Study Reveals Up To 5.7 Million Illegal Votes Cast In 2008

raykeller

Jun 21, 2017, 11:07:28 AM6/21/17
Trump Was Right After All: Study Reveals Up To 5.7 Million Illegal Votes
Cast In 2008
IWB ^ | Robert Carbery

It is no longer President Trump simply mouthing off when he claims that
millions of illegals vote in our elections. A new study revealed that up to
5.7 million illegal immigrants likely voted in the 2008 election, meaning
Mr. Trump was right when he said he lost the popular vote due to the large
amount of illegal votes cast during the 2016 race. It is very likely that
our current voting system is just as open to fraud and illegal voting last
year as it was in 2008.

Thank God for the Electoral College and the fact that the popular vote does
not ultimately matter.

Trump has been hit hard by the mainstream media over the last handful of
months as he claimed millions of illegals voted. An Infowars story on
November 14 reported that around 3 million illegals voted. The fake news
media has thrown their own fake news conspiracy theory allegations toward
the president who appears to not be making things up after all.

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

Next task: Identify, charge and give each choice of prosecution and jail or
permanently self-deport. Make clear either way they get deported. Bet most
of those 5.7 million will take the self-deport and be gone. Still leaves too
many here.

By the way, if the media and politicians were correct that there were only
11-12 million illegals here, how can 5.7 million illegally vote? A 50%
turnout?! Nah, we really do have the 30-60 million illegals that some
suggest.

Well, we knew Barky was illegitimate. This is more proof.
#MAGA

All 5.7 million illegals voted for Hillary, Q.E.D.

Her `popular vote victory' is officially explained.

Trump won the eligible voter majority. Bottom line.

But non citizens do affect the electoral college . The reason for sanctuary
cities is Congressional representation (number of congressmen for a state)
is based on the number of residents, NOT the number of US citizens in an
area. Up your numbers, and you create new congressional districts, and each
new district is one new electoral college vote.

Prediction:
IF this story gets any traction, the Democrats, the Media and their
accessories will say that it not fraud because denying illegals the vote is
racist and equivalent to slavery, because "they need a voice, too."
Or something to that effect.

So we should not let Democrats yammer about Hillary "winning the popular
vote," since her 3 million vote edge may have counted 5 million fraudulent
votes. This MUST be corrected before 2020.

Illegal voting should be punishable by immediate deportation. That would
stop a lot of it.

Illegal voting should be punishable by immediate exacution. That would stop
a lot of it.

dca...@krl.org

Jun 21, 2017, 11:53:42 AM6/21/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 11:07:28 AM UTC-4, raykeller wrote:
> Trump Was Right After All: Study Reveals Up To 5.7 Million Illegal Votes
> Cast In 2008

> But non citizens do affect the electoral college . The reason for sanctuary
> cities is Congressional representation (number of congressmen for a state)
> is based on the number of residents, NOT the number of US citizens in an
> area. Up your numbers, and you create new congressional districts, and each
> new district is one new electoral college vote.

Close but no cigar. There are no new electorial college votes. The number of electorial votes is fixed. If a state gains a vote, some other state loses a vote.

Dan

Allahu Snackbar

Jun 21, 2017, 12:31:45 PM6/21/17
On 6/21/2017 8:07 AM, raykeller wrote:
> Trump Was

full of shit on this, and so are you. No, there were not "up to" 5.7
million illegal votes cast. Fuck off, you stupid clown.

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 1:42:19 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:31:43 -0700, Allahu Snackbar
<camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote:

>Subject: Re: Study Reveals Up To 5.7 Million Illegal Votes Cast In 2008
>Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
>From: Allahu Snackbar <camel-...@97virgins.com>
>Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:31:43 -0700
Poo widdle Wuddie...snicker

---

!Jones

Jun 21, 2017, 1:43:46 PM6/21/17
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:07:19 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "raykeller"
<whiney_will_have_his_nose_in_my_ass_in_3_2_1@leftards_are_loosers.com>
wrote:

>Mr. Trump was right when he said he lost the popular vote due to the large
>amount of illegal votes cast during the 2016 race

"Mr. Trump" says many adsurd things.

Ed Huntress

Jun 21, 2017, 2:03:53 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:31:43 -0700, Allahu Snackbar
<camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote:

This is a product of James D. Agresti and his team of clown...er,
"researchers." Agresti is one of my state's great embarrassments,
along with Gov. Chris Crisco and birther Mario Apuzzo.

We're used to them, but it's embarrassing when they slip their leashes
and start running around the rest of the country.

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 2:12:53 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:31:43 -0700, Allahu Snackbar
<camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote:

Odd...a major newspaper disagrees with you

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Monday, June 19, 2017

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection
polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting
illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous
estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008
election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent
think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians,
revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration.

Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team looked at data from
an extensive Harvard/YouGov study that every two years questions a
sample size of tens of thousands of voters. Some acknowledge they are
noncitizens and are thus ineligible to vote.

Just Facts’ conclusions confront both sides in the illegal voting
debate: those who say it happens a lot and those who say the problem
nonexistent.

In one camp, there are groundbreaking studies by professors at Old
Dominion University in Virginia who attempted to compile
scientifically derived illegal voting numbers using the Harvard data,
called the Cooperative Congressional Election Study.

Sponsored Content

Recommended by

On the other side are the professors who conducted the study and
contended that “zero” noncitizens of about 18 million adults in the
U.S. voted. The liberal mainstream media adopted this position and
proclaimed the Old Dominion work was “debunked.”

The ODU professors, who stand by their work in the face of attacks
from the left, concluded that in 2008 as few as 38,000 and as many as
2.8 million noncitizens voted.

Mr. Agresti’s analysis of the same polling data settled on much higher
numbers. He estimated that as many as 7.9 million noncitizens were
illegally registered that year and 594,000 to 5.7 million voted.

These numbers are more in line with the unverified estimates given by
President Trump, who said the number of ballots cast by noncitizens
was the reason he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

Last month, the president signed an executive order setting up a
commission to try to find on-the-ground truth in illegal voting.
Headed by Vice President Mike Pence, the panel also will look at
outdated voter lists across the nation with names of dead people and
multiple registrants.

For 2012, Just Facts said, 3.2 million to 5.6 million noncitizens were
registered to vote and 1.2 million to 3.6 million of them voted.

Mr. Agresti lays out his reasoning in a series of complicated
calculations, which he compares to U.S. Census Bureau figures for
noncitizen residents. Polls show noncitizens vote overwhelmingly
Democratic.

“The details are technical, but the figure I calculated is based on a
more conservative margin of sampling error and a methodology that I
consider to be more accurate,” Mr. Agresti told The Washington Times.

He believes the Harvard/YouGov researchers based their “zero” claim on
two flawed assumptions. First, they assumed that people who said they
voted and identified a candidate did not vote unless their names
showed up in a database.

“This is illogical, because such databases are unlikely to verify
voters who use fraudulent identities, and millions of noncitizens use
them,” Mr. Agresti said.

He cites government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use
false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the
U.S., which could include voting.

Second, Harvard assumed that respondent citizens sometimes
misidentified themselves as noncitizens but also concluded that
noncitizens never misidentified themselves as citizens, Mr. Agresti
said.

“This is irrational, because illegal immigrants often claim they are
citizens in order to conceal the fact that they are in the U.S.
illegally,” he said.

Some of the polled noncitizens denied they were registered to vote
when publicly available databases show that they were, he said.

This conclusion, he said, is backed by the Harvard/YouGov study’s
findings of consumer and vote data matches for 90 percent of
participants but only 41 percent of noncitizen respondents.

As to why his numbers are higher than the besieged ODU professors’
study, Mr. Agresti said: “I calculated the margin of sampling error in
a more cautious way to ensure greater confidence in the results, and I
used a slightly different methodology that I think is more accurate.”

There is hard evidence outside of polling that noncitizens do vote.
Conservative activists have conducted limited investigations in
Maryland and Virginia that found thousands of aliens were registered.

These inquiries, such as comparing noncitizen jury pool rejections to
voter rolls, captured just a snapshot. But conservatives say they show
there is a much broader problem that a comprehensive probe by the
Pence commission could uncover.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation, which fights voter fraud,
released one of its most comprehensive reports last month.

Its investigation found that Virginia removed more than 5,500
noncitizens from voter lists, including 1,852 people who had cast more
than 7,000 ballots. The people volunteered their status, most likely
when acquiring driver’s licenses. The Public Interest Legal Foundation
said there are likely many more illegal voters on Virginia’s rolls who
have never admitted to being noncitizens."

This is a bit...intersting

" including 1,852 people who had cast more than 7,000 ballots. "

Frank

Jun 21, 2017, 2:24:49 PM6/21/17
Laughing that you dems lost in Georgia congressional election in spite
of spending about $100 per total vote count.

Youse guys is the losers.

Frank

Jun 21, 2017, 2:25:51 PM6/21/17
Yet you guys are the losers and continue to use.

Ed Huntress

Jun 21, 2017, 2:30:37 PM6/21/17
I'm a registered Republican and have been since 1990, you moron.

It's becoming more embarrassing to admit it, but I voted for Crisco
the first time around, too.

--
Ed Huntress

Frank

Jun 21, 2017, 2:45:37 PM6/21/17
There are no real republicans in New Jersey.

Allahu Snackbar

Jun 21, 2017, 2:46:04 PM6/21/17
That's not an adult thing to say, Wieber.

The claim of "up to" 5.7 million illegal votes is complete bullshit.
The "study" purporting to show it is specious.

Allahu Snackbar

Jun 21, 2017, 2:49:19 PM6/21/17
On 6/21/2017 11:12 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:31:43 -0700, Allahu Snackbar
> <camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/21/2017 8:07 AM, raykeller wrote:
>>> Trump Was
>>
>> full of shit on this, and so are you. No, there were not "up to" 5.7
>> million illegal votes cast. Fuck off, you stupid clown.
>

> Odd...a major newspaper disagrees with you
>
> http://www.washingtontimes.com/

"major newspaper" <chuckle> The "washington times" is a bullshit fake
paper owned by the Moonies. "Just Facts" is not a "think tank" - it's a
far-right advocacy group.

Everything about the story is bullshit. That's why you believe it.

Ed Huntress

Jun 21, 2017, 3:03:17 PM6/21/17
You wouldn't know that, Frank. But that doesn't stop you from
bullshitting. I doubt if anything would.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed Huntress

Jun 21, 2017, 3:41:16 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:49:16 -0700, Allahu Snackbar
<camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote:

>On 6/21/2017 11:12 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:31:43 -0700, Allahu Snackbar
>> <camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote:

>>> full of shit on this, and so are you. No, there were not "up to" 5.7
>>> million illegal votes cast. Fuck off, you stupid clown.
>>

>> Odd...a major newspaper disagrees with you
>>
>> http://www.washingtontimes.com/
>
>"major newspaper" <chuckle> The "washington times" is a bullshit fake
>paper owned by the Moonies. "Just Facts" is not a "think tank" - it's a
>far-right advocacy group.
>
>Everything about the story is bullshit. That's why you believe it.

Did you ever read Agresti's article describing how he arrived at his
conclusions?

http://www.justfactsdaily.com/substantial-numbers-of-non-citizens-vote-illegally-in-u-s-elections/

Among other things, it's based on the belief that 339 self-identified
"non-citizens," from a random sample of 32,800 people, is a valid
number from which to identify the self-selected non-citizen voters. In
other words, he says we can believe that 1% of the US population
consists of non-citizens. 38 of those people said they voted.

The result is meaningless because the percentage of people who would
admit they were non-citizens is 1/10 of the actual number.

It's a crock of shit.

--
Ed Huntress

So he started with horseshit and stupidity, and drew the logical
conclusion therewith.

de chucka

Jun 21, 2017, 4:35:48 PM6/21/17
On 22/06/2017 1:07 AM, raykeller wrote:
> Trump Was Right After All: Study Reveals Up To 5.7 Million Illegal Votes
> Cast In 2008

Interestingly this 'study ' extrapolated data from the 2008 election
and applied it to the previous one. Dodgy to say the least

de chucka

Jun 21, 2017, 5:03:51 PM6/21/17
On 22/06/2017 6:57 AM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> I'm certain 0bama tightened up on illegal liberal voters during his
> eight years in office. Right?
>

> The man sought truth, liberty, and justice and didn't have a political
> bone in his body. Right?
>
> He ended the war in Iraq and fixed the Great Receession in his first
> six months. Right?
>
> And 0bamaCare is working just fine, saving us money, lowering
> premiums, and giving everyone better health care. Right?

No frigging idea but the 'study' is dodgy.

mog...@hotmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 5:07:37 PM6/21/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 11:07:28 AM UTC-4, raykeller wrote:
> Trump Was Right After All: Study Reveals Up To 5.7 Million Illegal Votes
> Cast In 2008
> IWB ^ | Robert Carbery
>
> It is no longer President Trump simply mouthing off when he claims that
> millions of illegals vote in our elections. A new study revealed that up to
> 5.7 million illegal immigrants likely voted in the 2008 election, meaning
> Mr. Trump was right when he said he lost the popular vote due to the large
> amount of illegal votes cast during the 2016 race. It is very likely that
> our current voting system is just as open to fraud and illegal voting last
> year as it was in 2008.

Very likely?

> Trump has been hit hard by the mainstream media over the last handful of
> months as he claimed millions of illegals voted. An Infowars story on
> November 14 reported that around 3 million illegals voted. The fake news
> media has thrown their own fake news conspiracy theory allegations toward
> the president who appears to not be making things up after all.
>

> (Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

Is that your own personal website? Are you making all of this up?

Allahu Snackbar

Jun 21, 2017, 5:14:23 PM6/21/17
On 6/21/2017 11:12 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:31:43 -0700, Allahu Snackbar
> <camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/21/2017 8:07 AM, raykeller wrote:
>>> Trump Was
>>
>> full of shit on this, and so are you. No, there were not "up to" 5.7
>> million illegal votes cast. Fuck off, you stupid clown.
>

> Odd...a major newspaper disagrees with you
>
> http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

This is *complete* horseshit. That fucking idiot Agresti made a *huge*
methodological error. Here's what he says:

In 2014, the academic journal Electoral Studies published a paper by
three scholars who analyzed the results of a large survey conducted
by a group at Harvard University. This study also made use of polling
data from YouGov and voter registration and turnout data from
Catalist, a firm that equips “progressive organizations” with data to
help them “persuade and mobilize” people.

In this 2008 survey of 32,800 respondents, 339 identified themselves
as non-citizens, and 38 of these non-citizens checked a box that said
“I definitely voted” in the 2008 general election or were recorded in
the Catalist database as voting in that election. At face value, this
means that *11.2% (38/339) of non-citizens voted in the 2008 election*.
[this is the error]

Applying this 11.2% figure to the Census Bureau’s estimate of 19.4
million adult non-citizens in the U.S., this amounts to 2.2 million
non-citizens who voted illegally in the 2008 election. After
weighting these results and accounting for margins of error, the
authors estimated that a maximum of 2.8 million non-citizens voted in
2008.

Agresti says that "11.2% of non-citizens voted in the 2008 election."
*NO!* The statistic says that 11.2% of non-citizens *who were
registered to vote* voted in the election - *NOT* 11.2% of *all*
non-citizens, most of whom are *NOT* registered to vote.

This is just a huge fucking error caused by sloppiness and not
understanding what he's doing.

de chucka

Jun 21, 2017, 5:17:26 PM6/21/17
Of course he also assumes they all voted Democrat

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 5:38:18 PM6/21/17
Not as many absurd things as you do, however.

Speaking of which..."adsurd"? Just using your self proclaimed
"perfection of writing" that you were bragging about a week or two ago
as a standard.

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 5:39:05 PM6/21/17
Notice they lost yet again in Georgia last night?

$35 MILLION dollars..and they still lost.

(Grin)

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 5:40:35 PM6/21/17
But...he did get it right.

Ed Huntress

Jun 21, 2017, 5:50:34 PM6/21/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:17:17 +1000, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Actually, no. He says that 19% voted for Trump.

The whole thing is FUBAR. It's a sad excuse for research.

--
Ed Huntress

Mr. B1ack

Jun 21, 2017, 5:59:03 PM6/21/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:17:17 +1000, de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Well, probably most ....

In any case, the YUGE figure just doesn't pass
the smell test. Even thus, the smaller figure is
still a bit worrisome - and big enough for Trump,
and HRC, to make half-assed claims of popular
victory. A couple million would even-up the gap,
leaving a nice big fuzzy zone at the break-even
point.

But of course we don't elect presidents based
entirely on the popular vote ... that'd cause a
civil war - and would have been a deal-buster
back when they were writing the constitution too.

Still, it's *nice* when a candidate wins both the
popular AND the EC ...... though given the state
and state-of-mind of the electorate these days
we're likely to see more split results. Polarization
has taken its toll ....

Allahu Snackbar

Jun 21, 2017, 6:12:49 PM6/21/17
Wait. That can't be right. More non-citizens are here legally than
illegally - over 13.3 legal permanent (alien) residents vs under 11
million illegal aliens. I think *all* of the LPRs would admit to being
non-citizens.

His error is actually even worse, and based on a complete
misunderstanding of the numbers. That sample of 38,200 is sample of
registered voters. Of the 38,200, 339 self-identified as non-citizens.
Of those 339, 38 - 11.2% - said they voted. Incredibly, he then applies
that percentage to *all* adult non-citizens - about 19 million people,
both legally resident and undocumented - and says that's the number of
non-citizens who voted: about 2.1 million. But that's complete
bullshit. The 11.2% figure would apply *only* to those non-citizens who
are (illegally) registered to vote, and that sure as hell isn't all 19
million adult non-citizens. It's a minuscule percentage of them.

Allahu Snackbar

Jun 21, 2017, 6:13:37 PM6/21/17
He got it wrong, just the same as you, dole-scrounger.

Ed Huntress

Jun 21, 2017, 6:50:38 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:12:45 -0700, Allahu Snackbar
Ah! true. I forgot about legal non-citizens. However, the percentage
who self-identified as non-citizens is absurdly low, in any case.
Thus, his percentage of "illegal" voters is absurdly high.

>His error is actually even worse, and based on a complete
>misunderstanding of the numbers. That sample of 38,200 is sample of
>registered voters.

Uh, it's a sample of the general population. Here's the original study
from which Agresti drew his numbers:

https://ww2.odu.edu/~jrichman/NonCitizenVote.pdf

>Of the 38,200, 339 self-identified as non-citizens.
>Of those 339, 38 - 11.2% - said they voted. Incredibly, he then applies
>that percentage to *all* adult non-citizens - about 19 million people,
>both legally resident and undocumented - and says that's the number of
>non-citizens who voted: about 2.1 million. But that's complete
>bullshit. The 11.2% figure would apply *only* to those non-citizens who
>are (illegally) registered to vote, and that sure as hell isn't all 19
>million adult non-citizens. It's a minuscule percentage of them.
>

>> It's a crock of shit.

Right.

--
Ed Huntress

tRudy Crayola

Jun 21, 2017, 6:55:36 PM6/21/17
On 6/21/2017 11:31 AM, Allahu Snackbar wrote:
> On 6/21/2017 8:07 AM, raykeller wrote:
>> Trump Was
>
> full of shit on this, and so are you. No, there were not "up to" 5.7
> million illegal votes cast. Fuck off, you stupid clown.

Jonthy the Chihuahua dog fucker is suck puppeting again.

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

tRudy Crayola

Jun 21, 2017, 6:58:09 PM6/21/17
Your state has more embarrassments! You for instance are the Joke of
Usenet! Are you and Jonthy Ball assbanging each other?

PaxPerPoten

Jun 21, 2017, 6:59:50 PM6/21/17
How can a state get ahead with old Ed Cunt-In-a-Dress residing there.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

Ed Huntress

Jun 21, 2017, 7:39:02 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:58:12 -0500, tRudy Crayola
<Me...@anphetamine.net> wrote:

>On 6/21/2017 1:03 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:31:43 -0700, Allahu Snackbar
>> <camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote:

>>> full of shit on this, and so are you. No, there were not "up to" 5.7
>>> million illegal votes cast. Fuck off, you stupid clown.
>>
>> This is a product of James D. Agresti and his team of clown...er,
>> "researchers." Agresti is one of my state's great embarrassments,
>> along with Gov. Chris Crisco and birther Mario Apuzzo.
>>
>> We're used to them, but it's embarrassing when they slip their leashes
>> and start running around the rest of the country.
>
>Your state has more embarrassments!

Yup, but we have great beaches and steamed crabs. And we have Snooki
-- fantastic tits!

> You for instance are the Joke of
>Usenet!

You only think so because you're the top bullshitting phony of the
Internet.

--
Ed Huntress

Wiley E. Coyote

Jun 21, 2017, 7:42:43 PM6/21/17
Allahu Snackbar <camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote in news:Obx2B.70706
$lx.6...@fx43.iad:

> On 6/21/2017 8:07 AM, raykeller wrote:
>> Trump Was
>
> full of shit on this, and so are you. No, there were not "up to" 5.7
> million illegal votes cast. Fuck off, you stupid clown.

Did you want to refute thier facts or methodology or just stamp your foot?

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017

de chucka

Jun 21, 2017, 8:08:33 PM6/21/17
On 22/06/2017 9:38 AM, Wiley E. Coyote wrote:
> Allahu Snackbar <camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote in news:Obx2B.70706
> $lx.6...@fx43.iad:
>
>> On 6/21/2017 8:07 AM, raykeller wrote:
>>> Trump Was
>>
>> full of shit on this, and so are you. No, there were not "up to" 5.7
>> million illegal votes cast. Fuck off, you stupid clown.
>
> Did you want to refute thier facts or methodology or just stamp your foot?

It's been done. Try following the thread

de chucka

Jun 21, 2017, 8:56:30 PM6/21/17
On 22/06/2017 10:40 AM, Winston_Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:03:42 +1000, de chucka wrote:

>>> I'm certain 0bama tightened up on illegal liberal voters during his
>>> eight years in office. Right?
>
>> No frigging idea but the 'study' is dodgy.
>
> Unless you think illegal voting got better in the 0bama years, the
> study is the best possible case. Any degradation makes it worse.

1) the study is dodgy 2) it assumes all these illegal voters voted
democrat to reach it's conclusion

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 9:09:51 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:58:56 -0400, Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net>
wrote:

>>> Agresti says that "11.2% of non-citizens voted in the 2008 election."
>>> *NO!* The statistic says that 11.2% of non-citizens *who were
>>> registered to vote* voted in the election - *NOT* 11.2% of *all*
>>> non-citizens, most of whom are *NOT* registered to vote.

http://usinc.org/whats-real-number-illegal-aliens-country/

....ow, there is absolutely no reason to believe any number coming out
of the federal government. The Congressional Research Service number
of 1.5 gotaways is laughable.

And, the number of illegal aliens in the country isn’t 125 million.
There were multiple crossings by many people for years. I’ve heard of
Border Patrol agents catching the same guy 6 or 8 times back in the
80s and 90s. They didn’t finger print the illegals they caught for
many years. They didn’t have computers back then, and when they
finally did get computers, they weren’t linked together for several
more years. The various sectors couldn’t share the names, pictures
and descriptions of those caught. After about half a dozen arrests,
followed by detention time, the illegal would just shift to another
sector where the agents wouldn’t know him by sight. If he was coming
through at El Paso, Texas, or El Centro, California, he would just
move over a couple hundred miles and come across in the Tucson sector.

While the number of illegal aliens in the country isn’t 125 million,
it isn’t the laughable 11 million number, either. That estimate is
absolutely not credible. Retired sector chiefs have opined that it
could be 40 million, or higher. One recently said it could be as high
as 50 million. But, he added, “they” (the federal government) don’t
know, and they don’t want to know.

And if the 40-50 million estimate is close to the real number, that
makes the population of the United States closer to 360-370 million,
without even adding in the “visa overstays” or those sneaking in from
Canada or the Caribbean....."

Friends of mine in the BP indicate its between 35 million and 50
million.

Given the sheer numbers of people I work with everyday in the
manufacturing industry who are wet....I easily believe the 35 million
number, and tend to wonder if its not closer to the 50 million total.

This has been discussed over and over again...back in the early
2000s..it was 30 million then...

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 9:25:25 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:07:34 -0700 (PDT), mog...@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 11:07:28 AM UTC-4, raykeller wrote:
>> Trump Was Right After All: Study Reveals Up To 5.7 Million Illegal Votes
>> Cast In 2008
>> IWB ^ | Robert Carbery
>>
>> It is no longer President Trump simply mouthing off when he claims that
>> millions of illegals vote in our elections. A new study revealed that up to
>> 5.7 million illegal immigrants likely voted in the 2008 election, meaning
>> Mr. Trump was right when he said he lost the popular vote due to the large
>> amount of illegal votes cast during the 2016 race. It is very likely that
>> our current voting system is just as open to fraud and illegal voting last
>> year as it was in 2008.
>
>Very likely?

Yes..and provenly so.

>> Trump has been hit hard by the mainstream media over the last handful of
>> months as he claimed millions of illegals voted. An Infowars story on
>> November 14 reported that around 3 million illegals voted. The fake news
>> media has thrown their own fake news conspiracy theory allegations toward
>> the president who appears to not be making things up after all.
>>

>> (Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...
>
>Is that your own personal website? Are you making all of this up?

Ray is an investment banker? Really?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12760/flashback-wapo-publishes-study-claims-millions-john-nolte

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448098/virginia-voter-fraud-report-noncitizens-voted-illegally

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447615/election-integrity-commission-trump-democrats-attack-ignore-fraud-evidence

http://www.newsmax.com/TomFitton/aliens-fraud-illegal-voter/2017/01/30/id/771123/

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/report-substantial-evidence-over-million-illegal-aliens-voted-2016

They even do it to each other...

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/judge-orders-new-election-for-hubbard-franks-state-representative-race/article_0df17a1d-db2b-5b8f-a583-80f28ef0e73f.html

Wiley E. Coyote

Jun 21, 2017, 9:32:47 PM6/21/17
de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:opKdnVbQeY7ml9bEnZ2dnUU7-
aWd...@westnet.com.au:
There was discussion of the facts. Just the usual

Ihor Procyk

Jun 21, 2017, 9:35:03 PM6/21/17
No credible person has every given a number anywhere close to that. The
ICE estimate is reasonable. These idiotic numbers of yours are not -
they are like your 40% unemployment bullshit.

> And if the 40-50 million estimate is close to the real number,

It isn't.

> Friends of mine in the BP indicate its between 35 million and 50
> million.

You don't have any friends in the Border Patrol at any level, let alone
at the senior level who would have an estimate of the number of illegal
aliens.

This is just more Wieber-glorification bullshit with the same stench as
the 264mph motorcycle ride, the "mercenary" action in southern Africa,
the black Victoria's Secret model girlfriend, the 1900' elevation of
your dump, and all the rest. It's a lie.

Ihor Procyk

Jun 21, 2017, 9:39:52 PM6/21/17
On 6/21/2017 6:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:07:34 -0700 (PDT), mog...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 11:07:28 AM UTC-4, raykeller wrote:
>>> Trump Was Right After All: Study Reveals Up To 5.7 Million Illegal Votes
>>> Cast In 2008
>>> IWB ^ | Robert Carbery
>>>
>>> It is no longer President Trump simply mouthing off when he claims that
>>> millions of illegals vote in our elections. A new study revealed that up to
>>> 5.7 million illegal immigrants likely voted in the 2008 election, meaning
>>> Mr. Trump was right when he said he lost the popular vote due to the large
>>> amount of illegal votes cast during the 2016 race. It is very likely that
>>> our current voting system is just as open to fraud and illegal voting last
>>> year as it was in 2008.
>>
>> Very likely?
>
> Yes..and provenly so.

No - *DISPROVED*. The numbers are complete bullshit.

de chucka

Jun 21, 2017, 9:59:06 PM6/21/17
On 22/06/2017 11:29 AM, Wiley E. Coyote wrote:
> de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:opKdnVbQeY7ml9bEnZ2dnUU7-
> aWd...@westnet.com.au:
>
>> On 22/06/2017 9:38 AM, Wiley E. Coyote wrote:
>>> Allahu Snackbar <camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote in news:Obx2B.70706
>>> $lx.6...@fx43.iad:

>>> Did you want to refute thier facts or methodology or just stamp your foot?
>>
>> It's been done. Try following the thread
>>

> There was discussion of the facts.

and how crap the 'facts' given were,

try reading
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:12:45 -0700, Allahu Snackbar

pyotr filipivich

Jun 21, 2017, 10:41:59 PM6/21/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:38:56 -0700
typed in misc.survivalism the following:
>On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:25:43 -0400, Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote:
>>> "Mr. Trump" says many adsurd things.
>>Yet you guys are the losers and continue to use.
>
>Notice they lost yet again in Georgia last night?
>
>$35 MILLION dollars..and they still lost.
>
>(Grin)

Weird - it must be the Climate Change increasign the Rain. Better
look into how Trump has been colluding with the Russian to alter the
weather. Chem-trails!
Too bad the Democrats couldn't find a candidate who actually lived
in the district. But then, they do have a history of carb=pet
baggers.

--
pyotr filipivich

pyotr filipivich

Jun 21, 2017, 10:43:53 PM6/21/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Wed, 21 Jun 2017 18:25:16 -0700
>On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:07:34 -0700 (PDT), mog...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 11:07:28 AM UTC-4, raykeller wrote:
>>> Trump Was Right After All: Study Reveals Up To 5.7 Million Illegal Votes
>>> Cast In 2008
>>> IWB ^ | Robert Carbery
>>>
>>> It is no longer President Trump simply mouthing off when he claims that
>>> millions of illegals vote in our elections. A new study revealed that up to
>>> 5.7 million illegal immigrants likely voted in the 2008 election, meaning
>>> Mr. Trump was right when he said he lost the popular vote due to the large
>>> amount of illegal votes cast during the 2016 race. It is very likely that
>>> our current voting system is just as open to fraud and illegal voting last
>>> year as it was in 2008.
>>
>>Very likely?
>
>Yes..and provenly so.

Washington State: 2004 definitely. 2000 - can't rule it out.

--
pyotr filipivich

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 11:21:41 PM6/21/17
Well said!!!

rangerssuck

Jun 21, 2017, 11:24:48 PM6/21/17
Not to mention that any number coming from the Border Patrol IS a number provided by the federal government and is, according to Wieber, not to be trusted. Damn. Boxed himself in again. Who'd have thought?

whit3rd

Jun 22, 2017, 2:58:33 AM6/22/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 11:12:53 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:31:43 -0700, Allahu Snackbar
> <camel-...@97virgins.com> wrote:

> >full of shit on this, and so are you. No, there were not "up to" 5.7
> >million illegal votes cast. Fuck off, you stupid clown.

> Odd...a major newspaper disagrees with you

Not a major newspaper. A front for the moonies. And, apparently,
not the only front/shill/agent, there's some folk posting here...

Ed Huntress

Jun 22, 2017, 6:32:06 AM6/22/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 19:43:35 -0700, pyotr filipivich
<ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

You've got your history backwards. The historical carpetbaggers in the
US were ALL Republicans.

Look it up.

--
Ed Huntress

Larry Jaques

Jun 22, 2017, 9:46:54 AM6/22/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 18:39:51 -0700, Ihor Procyk <du...@taft.sux>
wrote:
Possible, the numbers are likely double that, but not proven.

-
The list of Obama administration disappointments
would take three rolls of toilet paper to record.
--BMF

Gunner Asch

Jun 22, 2017, 11:33:09 AM6/22/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 20:24:46 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
<range...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> This is just more Wieber-glorification bullshit with the same stench as
>> the 264mph motorcycle ride, the "mercenary" action in southern Africa,
>> the black Victoria's Secret model girlfriend, the 1900' elevation of
>> your dump, and all the rest. It's a lie.
>
>Not to mention that any number coming from the Border Patrol IS a number provided by the federal government and is, according to Wieber, not to be trusted. Damn. Boxed himself in again. Who'd have thought?

Not really. It comes from guys working the border themselves. Its not
published in "official" BP publications.

Your buffoonery is laughed at with great amusement.

Gunner Asch

Jun 22, 2017, 11:57:39 AM6/22/17
Since Trump has formed a commission to investigate this long term
ongoing problem..and is just getting started on the project..it will
be fascinating to start seeing the results.

And seeing the many...many..many thousands, possibly millions.... of
"democrat" voters who will be either deported or imprisoned, along
with their Democrat handlers.

It should make the 2018 voting look rather interesting if strong
scrutoney is payed to the voter lists and who actually votes

Having 1009% voter turnout in districts that normally have 25% voter
turnout....fascinating indeed.

Shelter From the Storm

Jun 22, 2017, 12:17:43 PM6/22/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:57:31 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>And seeing the many...many..many thousands, possibly millions.... of
>"democrat" voters who will be either deported or imprisoned, along
>with their Democrat handlers.

These could have been your golden years, Wieber. If only you'd worked
at making that happen instead of thinking and writing such rubbish. No
sense changing now, right?

>It should make the 2018 voting look rather interesting if strong
>scrutoney

You're a gluttin for punishment.

Ihor Procyk

Jun 22, 2017, 1:11:27 PM6/22/17
On 6/22/2017 8:33 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 20:24:46 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
> <range...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> This is just more Wieber-glorification bullshit with the same stench as
>>> the 264mph motorcycle ride, the "mercenary" action in southern Africa,
>>> the black Victoria's Secret model girlfriend, the 1900' elevation of
>>> your dump, and all the rest. It's a lie.
>>
>> Not to mention that any number coming from the Border Patrol IS a number provided by the federal government and is, according to Wieber, not to be trusted. Damn. Boxed himself in again. Who'd have thought?
>
> Not really. It comes from guys working the border themselves.

We have established that:

* you don't know anyone working for the Border Patrol
* agents driving trucks and SUVs at the border itself have no numbers

Give it up, Wieber. No one believes a word you say about this, and with
good reason, because you don't know your pimply face from your flabby
doughy ass.

Ihor Procyk

Jun 22, 2017, 1:16:31 PM6/22/17
The numbers are nowhere close to double what was stated. The numbers
stated are bullshit because they are exaggerated and completely unsupported.

Ihor Procyk

Jun 22, 2017, 1:17:07 PM6/22/17
<chuckle>

A commission that hasn't met and has no teeth.

rangerssuck

Jun 22, 2017, 11:15:42 PM6/22/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 11:33:09 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 20:24:46 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
> <range...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> This is just more Wieber-glorification bullshit with the same stench as
> >> the 264mph motorcycle ride, the "mercenary" action in southern Africa,
> >> the black Victoria's Secret model girlfriend, the 1900' elevation of
> >> your dump, and all the rest. It's a lie.
> >
> >Not to mention that any number coming from the Border Patrol IS a number provided by the federal government and is, according to Wieber, not to be trusted. Damn. Boxed himself in again. Who'd have thought?
>
> Not really. It comes from guys working the border themselves. Its not
> published in "official" BP publications.

And you really think that these SUV driving, gun toting Rambo wannabees have any idea about statistics? You'd probably look to the usher in the movie theater for "reliable" info about the finances at MGM.

> Your buffoonery is laughed at with great amusement.
I can see you sitting there grinning and drooling.

Larry Jaques

Jun 23, 2017, 10:01:07 AM6/23/17
wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 06:47:05 -0700, Larry Jaques
><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 18:39:51 -0700, Ihor Procyk <du...@taft.sux>
>>wrote:

>>>No - *DISPROVED*. The numbers are complete bullshit.
>>
>>Possible, the numbers are likely double that, but not proven.
>
>Since Trump has formed a commission to investigate this long term
>ongoing problem..and is just getting started on the project..it will
>be fascinating to start seeing the results.
>
>And seeing the many...many..many thousands, possibly millions.... of
>"democrat" voters who will be either deported or imprisoned, along
>with their Democrat handlers.
>
>It should make the 2018 voting look rather interesting if strong
>scrutoney is payed to the voter lists and who actually votes
>
>Having 1009% voter turnout in districts that normally have 25% voter
>turnout....fascinating indeed.

I look forward to seeing justice served. Expulsion would be my wish
for all of those who hate the USA so much. (Why -do- they stay,
anyway?) We can do without each other very nicely, thank you.

--
The Federal budget is a complex document. However, working
for a President committed to keeping his promises means my

Ed Huntress

Jun 23, 2017, 10:10:19 AM6/23/17
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 07:01:22 -0700, Larry Jaques
But where will you guys go? Who would have you?

> (Why -do- they stay,
>anyway?) We can do without each other very nicely, thank you.

You can say that again. And I'm sure you will.

--
Ed Huntress