OT Remington model 511 .22 bolt action

dca...@krl.org

Mar 31, 2017, 11:54:29 AM3/31/17
Just feeling chuffed. Went to a tag sale yesterday where they had a .22 for sale. And I really ought to have bought it as it was only $55. So today went back as soon as it opened , and bought it for 20% off.

If I had had a good look at the inside of the barrel. I might have passed on it. It had what was possibly grease in the barrel, but after I ran a couple of swabs thru it, it looked good.

I am sure my grandson will appreciate it. I had the same model when I was a bit younger than him.

Dan

Leon Fisk

Mar 31, 2017, 1:13:34 PM3/31/17
Nice buy. I'm rather fond of bolt actions. Especially with a nice scope
on top. Old eyes and glasses don't work the best with iron sights.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remington_Model_511

Looks like they made a few variants too...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

rangerssuck

Mar 31, 2017, 6:18:47 PM3/31/17
Nice.I went through the NRA bars with one of those (plain iron sights)when I was a youngster.

dca...@krl.org

Mar 31, 2017, 7:30:36 PM3/31/17
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 6:18:47 PM UTC-4, rangerssuck wrote:

> > I am sure my grandson will appreciate it. I had the same model when I was a bit younger than him.
> >
> > Dan
>
> Nice.I went through the NRA bars with one of those (plain iron sights)when I was a youngster.

My grandson is an excellent shot with a pellet gun. My eyesight is not good enough for me to compete with him.

Dan

Bob La Londe

Mar 31, 2017, 8:21:55 PM3/31/17
> wrote in message
Even if its shot out relining a .22 is not beyond the reach of the home shop
gunsmith.

dca...@krl.org

Apr 1, 2017, 7:55:38 AM4/1/17
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 8:21:55 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:

> > If I had had a good look at the inside of the barrel. I might have passed
> > on it. It had what was possibly grease in the barrel, but after I ran a
> > couple of swabs thru it, it looked good.
>

> > Dan
>
> Even if its shot out relining a .22 is not beyond the reach of the home shop
> gunsmith.

I am glad I do not need to reline it. But I would like to know whele one can buy stock to use in relining. I have thought about building a CO2 rifle. I probably will never do it, but it is something I think about.

Dan

et...@whidbey.com

Apr 1, 2017, 12:26:02 PM4/1/17
Brownells sells barrel liners. I put one in an old rifle a year or two
ago. The process is simple. The hardest part is drilling out the
barrel for the liner. But any competent metalworker can do it. Full
instructions available online at Brownells web site.
Eric

edhun...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2017, 12:42:33 PM4/1/17
And how well does it shoot with the new liner?

--
Ed Huntress

et...@whidbey.com

Apr 1, 2017, 4:13:57 PM4/1/17
Quite well. It took about 50 rounds or so for the rifle to settle down
to consistent groups. I think part of that was me getting used to the
rifle because it had never shot well since the day I bought it. It's a
Remington model 6 and had seen a lot of abuse before I bought it. I
had to to rechamber it as well as machining the breech face and
recrowning the barrel. I also had to move the barrel back .010 after
machining the breech face so that the rolling block would meet the
breech face exactly parallel. It's really a rifle made for a child and
I am only shooting sub sonic and CB shorts. The rifling was so damaged
at the muzzle end that the bullets would tumble upon leaving the
barrel. Targets would show the profile of the bullets as they passed
through at various angles, some almost vertical. The new liner has now
made the rifle really fun to shoot.
Eric

edhun...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2017, 4:39:24 PM4/1/17
That's interesting. I once had an ex-Army Remington .22 training rifle. I re-crowned it but getting past the erosion near the muzzle would have required cutting it back too much.

I considered re-lining the barrel but then a guy who is a nut for anything ex-military made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

--
Ed Huntress

et...@whidbey.com

Apr 1, 2017, 6:33:15 PM4/1/17
I had been considering the barrel liner for a while and then
serendipity made the decision for me. A guy who lives close by had an
old .22 rifle that neede a liner so he bought the liner and the
special piloted drill required for drilling the barrel to accept the
liner. I hadn't decided to buy the liner because I wanted to make my
own piloted D bit if I was going to do the job. Well, the guy who
bought the drill realized that he couldn't do the drilling himself
because of physical limitations. He asked me how much to do the job
and once I realized what he wanted done I offered to do the job for
free if I could then use his drill on my rifle. So we made the deal
and his rifle shoots very well now as does mine.
Eric

edhun...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2017, 7:38:18 PM4/1/17
That sounds like a good deal. By the way, I once made a D-bit chamber reamer for a small wildcat. I used it, but I found that cutting into good barrel steel with that thing was more of a challenge than I expected. I had a Douglas barrel that was unchambered.

I wound up drilling out most of it with regular twist drills, leaving some meat for the D-bit reamer. It worked OK, if slowly, but then I learned some more about wildcats and realized I had come up with a potentially dangerous cartridge. <g>

It was a .32 cal H&R Magnum pistol cartridge swaged and necked down to .22, for lead bullets. The brass was too thin for a wildcat tyro like me to be playing with. It was going to be my squirrel- and indoor schuetzen rifle (I was a member of ASSRA in those days), built on a replica, miniature Farquharson action that I still have. Maybe I'll do something else with it.

--
Ed Huntress

Bob La Londe

Apr 1, 2017, 8:41:49 PM4/1/17

wrote in message
Barrel liners are readily available thru Brownell's in a number of low power
calibers. If you want to build an air gun I'd go PCP. I'm thinking a .32
caliber home made PCP may be in my future. Something with a little bigger
bite than my .25s.

Steve Walker

Apr 3, 2017, 6:39:32 PM4/3/17
On 4/1/2017 7:38 PM, edhun...@gmail.com wrote:
<SNIP>

> That sounds like a good deal. By the way, I once made a D-bit chamber reamer for a small wildcat. I used it, but I found that cutting into good barrel steel with that thing was more of a challenge than I expected. I had a Douglas barrel that was unchambered.
>
> I wound up drilling out most of it with regular twist drills, leaving some meat for the D-bit reamer. It worked OK, if slowly, but then I learned some more about wildcats and realized I had come up with a potentially dangerous cartridge. <g>
>
> It was a .32 cal H&R Magnum pistol cartridge swaged and necked down to .22, for lead bullets. The brass was too thin for a wildcat tyro like me to be playing with. It was going to be my squirrel- and indoor schuetzen rifle (I was a member of ASSRA in those days), built on a replica, miniature Farquharson action that I still have. Maybe I'll do something else with it.

I remember reading about this, some time ago:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/4277930/Re_6mm_Mach_IV

edhun...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2017, 7:10:06 PM4/3/17
There are few shooters more dangerous than a tyro wildcatter -- which I was at the time. <g> You really have to study and learn the signs of over-cooking before you play with those 4.000 fps wildcats. That's not what I was doing -- my little .32 Mag/.22 was mostly for offhand shooting at single-shot events (scheutzen events) but I also thought it would make a cool squirrel gun.

When I was in my early teens, my best friend's dad, who was quite well off, had a collection of professionally build wildcat rifles, which he allowed me to shoot. He had everything from an Ackley Bee to a .25/06, back when it was still a wildcat. I was hooked on them for years but I never got into it sufficiently to be allowed to run around loose with one I cooked up myself.

--
Ed Huntress

Gerry

Apr 5, 2017, 10:32:52 PM4/5/17
My brother shot his first deer with an old .22 bolt action when he was
11 years old.

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2017, 9:21:56 AM4/6/17
On Wed, 05 Apr 2017 22:32:45 -0400, Gerry <gerald...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:
I started hunting much earlier and quickly moved up to more difficult
game. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11. VBG Soon after I
started on my millions miles of scooter riding which includes the time
I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a paved public road.

Now to be fair..it was a paved road out in the desert. And the scooter
did belong to a CHP buddy of mine. And his partner was running the
speed gun....shrug

Larry Jaques

Apr 6, 2017, 10:51:12 AM4/6/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 06:21:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
<Gumne...@econolinevan.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 05 Apr 2017 22:32:45 -0400, Gerry <gerald...@yahoo.ca>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 31 Mar 2017 08:54:27 -0700 (PDT), "dca...@krl.org"
>><dca...@krl.org> wrote:
>>
>>>Just feeling chuffed. Went to a tag sale yesterday where they had a .22 for sale. And I really ought to have bought it as it was only $55. So today went back as soon as it opened , and bought it for 20% off.
>>>
>>>If I had had a good look at the inside of the barrel. I might have passed on it. It had what was possibly grease in the barrel, but after I ran a couple of swabs thru it, it looked good.
>>>
>>>I am sure my grandson will appreciate it. I had the same model when I was a bit younger than him.
>>>
>>> Dan
>>My brother shot his first deer with an old .22 bolt action when he was
>>11 years old.
>
>I started hunting much earlier and quickly moved up to more difficult
>game. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11. VBG Soon after I
>started on my millions miles of scooter riding which includes the time
>I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a paved public road.

That sounds like a lot of fun, but you're even crazier than I thought
you were, my friend. I've seen the Youtube Hayabusa top speed vids.
Did you mean 264kph? The Hayabusa has a 340kph speedo, 211.266mph.
Kaws are even faster? Wow.

>Now to be fair..it was a paved road out in the desert. And the scooter
>did belong to a CHP buddy of mine. And his partner was running the
>speed gun....shrug

A friend of mine with a '67 GTO (built 389 w/ 6-pk) surprised me when,
on a trip to San Diego, a CHP officer pulled up next to us and
motioned for us to pull over. With the 3:11 rear end, it had a very
high top end, and Phil shifted into second, burned out, and pulled
away from the cop. I was pinching buttons out of my skivvies as the
cop tried to keep up but failed at about 125. We soon slowed from 140
and the Chippie, who was a friend of Phil's, pulled alongside and
smiled. It was then that Phil told me about his friend.

--
That's the thing about needs. Sometimes, when you get them met,
you don't need them anymore. -- Michael Patrick King

edhun...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2017, 11:01:54 AM4/6/17
You've just won this month's Gullibility Award again, Larry. You must be building a collection of them.

This explains a number of your habits.

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2017, 11:14:32 AM4/6/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 07:51:19 -0700, Larry Jaques
<lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 06:21:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
><Gumne...@econolinevan.net> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 05 Apr 2017 22:32:45 -0400, Gerry <gerald...@yahoo.ca>
>>wrote:

>>>My brother shot his first deer with an old .22 bolt action when he was
>>>11 years old.
>>
>>I started hunting much earlier and quickly moved up to more difficult
>>game. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11. VBG Soon after I
>>started on my millions miles of scooter riding which includes the time
>>I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a paved public road.
>
>That sounds like a lot of fun, but you're even crazier than I thought
>you were, my friend.

grin... maybe a little bit crazy, but not as much as you might think
once you consider my millions of miles of experience riding scooters.

> I've seen the Youtube Hayabusa top speed vids.
>Did you mean 264kph?

Nope, miles always.

> The Hayabusa has a 340kph speedo, 211.266mph.
>Kaws are even faster? Wow.

This guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_n7ru1e-rg went 400 kph
which is 248mph. Frankly, I don't see why they needed all that prep
and had to limit the run because of tire issues. I went much faster
years earlier without any of that unnecessary buffonery... shrug If I
had all that help and prep I could probably... probably do 500...
easy.

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2017, 11:18:06 AM4/6/17
Larry is a gentleman and a scholar and a fine judge of character and
credibility.

You on the other hand have a sore butt for failing to use enough lube
with your gay lover.

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2017, 11:52:56 AM4/6/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 06:21:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
<Gumne...@econolinevan.net> wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@econolinevan.net>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
>Subject: Re: OT Remington model 511 .22 bolt action
>Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 06:21:53 -0700
Snerk!!!

---

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2017, 11:54:41 AM4/6/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:18:04 -0700, Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2017, 11:55:20 AM4/6/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:18:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
<Gumne...@econolinevan.net> wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@econolinevan.net>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
>Subject: Re: OT Remington model 511 .22 bolt action
>Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:18:04 -0700

Well stated! Snerk!

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 6, 2017, 11:56:04 AM4/6/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:14:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
<Gumne...@econolinevan.net> wrote:

>From: Gunner Asch <Gumne...@econolinevan.net>
>Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
>Subject: Re: OT Remington model 511 .22 bolt action
>Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:14:28 -0700

ROFLMAO!!

goodsoldi...@invalid.junk

Apr 6, 2017, 8:39:05 PM4/6/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:54:34 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Oh gunner you so masterful. Just imagine, checking each and every
posting to Usenet for viruses.

Does that make you feel masterful? Dominating your environment?
--
Cheers,

Schweik

goodsoldi...@invalid.junk

Apr 6, 2017, 8:48:48 PM4/6/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:55:14 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Oh Goodness! You've just demonstrated a new accomplishment. Not only
can you check each and every post to Usenet for viruses but now you
have invented a new word. What's next? Your re-rendition of Alice in
Wonderland?

I suppose you will re-title it though. "Feeble Weeble in an imaginary
realm of marvels or wonders"
--
Cheers,

Schweik

Larry Jaques

Apr 7, 2017, 12:15:09 AM4/7/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:14:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
<Gumne...@econolinevan.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 07:51:19 -0700, Larry Jaques
><lja...@invalid.diversifycomm.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 06:21:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
>><Gumne...@econolinevan.net> wrote:

>>>I started hunting much earlier and quickly moved up to more difficult
>>>game. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11. VBG Soon after I
>>>started on my millions miles of scooter riding which includes the time
>>>I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a paved public road.
>>
>>That sounds like a lot of fun, but you're even crazier than I thought
>>you were, my friend.
>
>grin... maybe a little bit crazy, but not as much as you might think
>once you consider my millions of miles of experience riding scooters.

A Vespa Veteran, are ya?
http://images.motorcycle-usa.com/articleimages/001-20150320_RGS_5071.jpg

>> I've seen the Youtube Hayabusa top speed vids.
>>Did you mean 264kph?
>
>Nope, miles always.

That's...a bit...faster.

>> The Hayabusa has a 340kph speedo, 211.266mph.
>>Kaws are even faster? Wow.
>
>This guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_n7ru1e-rg went 400 kph
>which is 248mph.

Nuckin Futz! On a windy, gusty _bridge_? (most are)

>Frankly, I don't see why they needed all that prep
>and had to limit the run because of tire issues. I went much faster
>years earlier without any of that unnecessary buffonery... shrug If I
>had all that help and prep I could probably... probably do 500...
>easy.

You don't want to do 767.269mph, so you can feel the sound of speed?
KaWHAM!

Here's some new drone footage from the Oroville Dam Spillway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcFgyL6sJRw

Larry Jaques

Apr 7, 2017, 12:18:06 AM4/7/17
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:18:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
Except when I miss the "econolinevan" in the email address. Ya got me,
twice now. (Just finished another <sigh>)

>You on the other hand have a sore butt for failing to use enough lube
>with your gay lover.

You, fake-Gunner?

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2017, 5:50:32 PM4/8/17
On Fri, 07 Apr 2017 07:38:57 +0700, goodsoldi...@invalid.junk
It makes me smart. My antivirus software does it all automatically in
the background. Set and forget. Like killfiling something stinky.

(Grin)

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2017, 5:51:41 PM4/8/17
You havent figured out who posts what here?

Tsk tsk tsk.

Gunner

Larry Jaques

Apr 9, 2017, 12:38:42 AM4/9/17
On Sat, 08 Apr 2017 14:51:35 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Sorry, Charlie, but he sometimes, when he does't make any really
stupid statements (not often), can sound like you. But I have to
start checking the source before replying to another of the idiot's
posts.

--
Newman's First Law:
It is useless to put on your brakes when you're upside down.

Good Soldier Schweik

Apr 9, 2017, 7:17:51 AM4/9/17
On Sat, 08 Apr 2017 14:51:35 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
I thought all the gunners posting where were liars. Are you trying to
tell us they aren't?

Gunner Asch

Apr 9, 2017, 10:37:29 AM4/9/17
On Sat, 08 Apr 2017 21:39:00 -0700, Larry Jaques
(Grin). Yeah...he is working on his mimicing and coming along nicely.
Much like a parrot. Not real smart..but can imitate pretty well.

Its a shame though that he cannot stand up on his own two feet and be
himself, rather than a poor copy of someone else.

Shrug...his choice. But we are old enough to know by now that the
mentally ill dont have much else.

Gunner Asch

Apr 9, 2017, 10:42:59 AM4/9/17
The real Gunners posts are fairly accurate. The fake Gunners posts are
seriously crocks of shit. Much like yours. I wonder why that is?
You two are sisters? Same person but really having a Syble moment?

Who knows? Who cares? Shrug. Its occasionally fun to bat "them"
around, when there isnt something either more important or more fun to
do.

As it stands..Im going sailing today. With luck my people will be
free and able to go. Winds have been really really good and Id love to
take out the Windrose 18 and put her through her paces before the
windy season closes.

No Cars Go

Apr 9, 2017, 4:00:47 PM4/9/17
On Sat, 08 Apr 2017 21:39:00 -0700, Larry Jaques
In this case you replied to Parody Wieber as though you believed
*Wieber's* claim of riding a motorcycle at 264 mph. Are you saying
that the claim isn't stupid, and could be true? LOL You are either
astonishingly gullible, or a feeble ass licker who's too wimpy to call
a spade a spade. Either way you're an enabler. Wieber's lying on the
Internet is both a symptom and a cause of his perpetual poverty. He
keeps lying because of the responses he gets from readers like you.

> (not often), can sound like you.

Parody Wieber frequently sounds *exactly* like Wieber because he
copies and pastes Wieber's stupid claims verbatim. The intention is to
mock. Nonetheless, incredibly, it can easily fool the stupid, like
you.

> But I have to
>start checking the source before replying to another of the idiot's
>posts.

Face it. You have no problem replying to idiots because you are one.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 12:07:21 AM4/10/17
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 13:00:45 -0700, No Cars Go <A...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Parody Wieber frequently sounds *exactly* like Wieber because he
>copies and pastes Wieber's stupid claims verbatim. The intention is to
>mock. Nonetheless, incredibly, it can easily fool the stupid, like
>you.
>
>> But I have to
>>start checking the source before replying to another of the idiot's
>>posts.
>
>Face it. You have no problem replying to idiots because you are one.

And we have yet another nym change and more bloat from our very own
mental case.

(VBG)

Good Soldier Schweik

Apr 10, 2017, 3:25:29 AM4/10/17
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 07:42:56 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Gasp! You mean that the real gunner actually did 687 miles an hour
down a dirt road on a second hand Jap bike? They he has shot and d
killed all those thousands of people and buried all those people in
the desert? Using a backhoe that he imagined? That he labels his
dumpster diving as a career? What else? Oh yes, he drives 330,000
miles a year back and forth to his imaginary job? That would be about
6,346 miles a week, or a about 1,000 miles a day (assuming that he
goes to church on Sunday). Assuming he drives at 100 MPH that is 10
hour a day on the roads.

Frankly I can't see any difference in what any of the various gunners
write.

Good Soldier Schweik

Apr 10, 2017, 7:29:02 AM4/10/17
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 21:07:15 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 13:00:45 -0700, No Cars Go <A...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Parody Wieber frequently sounds *exactly* like Wieber because he
>>copies and pastes Wieber's stupid claims verbatim. The intention is to
>>mock. Nonetheless, incredibly, it can easily fool the stupid, like
>>you.
>>
>>> But I have to
>>>start checking the source before replying to another of the idiot's
>>>posts.
>>
>>Face it. You have no problem replying to idiots because you are one.
>

>And we have yet another nym change and more bloat from our very own
>mental case.
>
>(VBG)

Right. Anyone that tells the truth about gunner is a nym changer and
probably a liar too.

It is called "rationalization", you know. Where a totally worthless
individual fanaticizes that he really is, way down deep, a wonderful
person.

While, of course, the facts are that the individual is really, truly,
way down deep... a loser.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2017, 2:24:44 PM4/10/17
So you are a loser? Thats a marvelous admission! Perhaps the
treatmens are working.

Bill Flett

Apr 11, 2017, 12:41:34 AM4/11/17
You really think that's witty, don't you?

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 2:09:06 AM4/11/17
Witty? No. It was faster than fuck. Scared the shit out of me. I idled
back to the starting line at a very slow idle. It was exhilerating..it
would have been a serious boner maker when I was young. But I was in
my 50s. When I realized just how fast I was going...reality set in and
I got off it right fucking now. At that speed...there would be no
second chance. Fall off and my leathers would be gone instantly along
with the skin and much bone. My leathers have kevlar in them..they are
not Kevlar in total. That and a bunch of other things passed through
my mind when I hit 250....I realized I was traveling faster than most
civilian aircraft..and I broke out into a major sweat for the first
time in my life. And Ive been in some nasty nasty situations. By the
time all this and more went through my brain..Id already hit the top
of as fast as I would ever want to go..and I got the fuck off the
throttle right fucking now. It was an interesting "once in a life
time" experience..and one I never..ever wish to do again. When I think
about it right now...my flesh starts putting up goose bumps enmass.

Now you do realize that much of what the fag boi posted was bullshit
intended to try to make me look like a liar. And frankly...it simply
makes me snicker. He tries that all the time...and while it makes him
feel good..it being all he has....the poor bastard...he is nothing
more than a toy to play with when he starts his obsessive behaviior.

So no..I dont think it was witty. It was at the end..scary as fuck.
They say the young dont worry about dying. That means Im not young
anymore.

Shrug

Gunner

Good Soldier Schweik

Apr 11, 2017, 6:53:49 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:24:36 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Nice try, although exhibiting a level of immaturity comparative with
grade school yard taunts. What's next? "Yo Mama wars army boots"?

But perhaps more to the point, I'm not the one that lied about my 387
MPH ride on the Jap motorcycle. I'm not the one that lied about my big
job. I'm not the one that lied about being in the Army. I'm not the
one that lied about shooting all those people and burying them in the
desert with my imaginary backhoe.

As I previously said, "It is called "rationalization", you know. Where
a totally worthless individual fanaticizes that he really is, way down
deep, a wonderful person."

And you prove daily that you really, truly, are a worthless person.

Good Soldier Schweik

Apr 11, 2017, 7:23:07 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:41:33 -0700, Bill Flett
<an_or...@l.a.kings.con> wrote:

You have to pay attention to who your are tralking to. Yes, he
probably did think that was amazingly witty. Perhaps the most witty
thing he's said all week.

Larry Jaques

Apr 11, 2017, 10:06:35 AM4/11/17
wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 18:28:54 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik
><goods...@inop.com> wrote:

>>>On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 13:00:45 -0700, No Cars Go <A...@gmail.com> wrote:

PDFTFT. It makes you look bad and bypasses our plonks.

No Cars Go

Apr 11, 2017, 10:26:32 AM4/11/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:09:02 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:41:33 -0700, Bill Flett
><an_or...@l.a.kings.con> wrote:
>
>>On 4/6/2017 8:52 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Snerk!!!
>>
>>You really think that's witty, don't you?
>
>Witty? No. It was faster than fuck.

<snipped total load of bullshit designed to support previous load of
total bullshit>

No, Wieber. There was no 264mph ride. You have some old junk
motorcycles that don't run and which you couldn't afford to license
anyway. You're just a wannabe biker. I used to be one of those... when
I was 14. One basket case and a lot of sweat equity turned me into an
actual biker. A feat you will not accomplish because talking about
riding is more important to you than riding. What are you doing right
now to become a biker? More talking!

Gunner Asch

Apr 11, 2017, 1:38:53 PM4/11/17
On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:53:38 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik
<goods...@inop.com> wrote:

>But perhaps more to the point, I'm not the one that lied about my 387
>MPH ride on the Jap motorcycle.

264 mph and it was a custom built drag bike. What...you have to lie
about everything?