Gallup: Tubby Now at Dismal 36% Approval, Losing Base Support

bruce2...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 5:40:50 PM6/5/17
On 06/05/2017 07:32 AM, ed...@post.com wrote:
> Tubby just can't seem to get it up. If he can't make himself great again, how will he ever make America great again? LOL.
>
> "The latest Gallup track on June 3 put Trump's job approval at a dismal 36% -- a single percentage point away from the lowest ebb of his time in the White House. (On March 28, Trump's job approval was at 35%.)
>
> The Gallup numbers are no anomaly. A Quinnipiac University poll released in late May put Trump's job approval at 37%. A Monmouth poll conducted in mid-May put Trump's job approval at 39%.
>
> Where Trump's numbers do stand out is compared to his presidential predecessors. President Obama was at 61% in the Gallup tracking poll in early June 2009. George W. Bush was at 55% in Gallup at this time in 2001. The only modern president who comes close to Trump's poor poll standing is Bill Clinton, who was at 37% approval in early June 1993. (Clinton's numbers had tanked in the wake of his firing of seven employees in the White House travel office in mid-May, a controversy that came to be known as "Travel-gate.")"
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/05/politics/donald-trump-poll-job-approval/index.html

The homeless street-side grocery basket-pushing vagrants seem to still like him, though.

Jim Wilkins

Jun 5, 2017, 6:01:29 PM6/5/17
<bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote in message
=======================

The approval rating for Congressional Democrats is 10%.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/210104/americans-approval-congress-unchanged-may.aspx

bruce2...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 6:26:57 PM6/5/17
Only if skewed by including voters of republican congressional districts.

pyotr filipivich

Jun 5, 2017, 9:28:50 PM6/5/17
bruce2...@gmail.com on Mon, 5 Jun 2017 14:40:48 -0700 (PDT) typed
Oh, I thought so. CNN - the Clown News Network, least trusted
name in news.
--
pyotr filipivich

Gunner Asch

Jun 5, 2017, 9:39:57 PM6/5/17
Odd....other polls seem a bit better

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/voters/

that 37% number comes from Lefty sites and includes non voters. The
poll number above is of only likely voters. Which is all who really
count.

Ask Conservative voters..and his numbers will be up in the 50 range

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/335211-trump-celebrates-approval-rating-from-conservative-polling-group

Its way..way too early in his term to get all bothered and upset about
"poll numbers". Particularly given the utter propaganda that the Left
has been engaging in. It should be noted that the Left has fudged
poll numbers..albit never as bad as they have for Trump.

Shrug

---

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 6, 2017, 12:02:05 AM6/6/17
Fake polls that gullible knuckle-draggers like you gobble up.

bruce2...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2017, 6:58:09 AM6/22/17
Democratic Edge in Party Affiliation Up to Seven Points

45% of Americans identify as Democrats or lean Democratic
38% of Americans identify as Republicans or lean Republican
Largest Democratic advantage since April 2015

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- In an encouraging sign for the Democratic Party's election prospects in 2018, its edge in party affiliation over the Republican Party has grown to seven percentage points, the largest it has been in over two years. During the late summer and fall of 2016, Democrats averaged a three-point advantage.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/vnr87h42jukoeudk4tfcba.png

Gunner Asch

Jun 22, 2017, 11:43:48 AM6/22/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 03:58:07 -0700 (PDT), bruce2...@gmail.com
wrote:

>>=======================
>>
>>The approval rating for Congressional Democrats is 10%.
>>http://www.gallup.com/poll/210104/americans-approval-congress-unchanged-may.aspx
>
>Democratic Edge in Party Affiliation Up to Seven Points
>
>45% of Americans identify as Democrats or lean Democratic
>38% of Americans identify as Republicans or lean Republican
>Largest Democratic advantage since April 2015
>

>WASHINGTON, D.C. -- In an encouraging sign for the Democratic Party's election prospects in 2018, its edge in party affiliation over the Republican Party has grown to seven percentage points, the largest it has been in over two years. During the late summer and fall of 2016, Democrats averaged a three-point advantage.
>
>http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/vnr87h42jukoeudk4tfcba.png

Snicker...you seemed to have missed this one....

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201152/conservative-liberal-gap-continues-narrow-tuesday.aspx

http://www.gallup.com/poll/188969/red-states-outnumber-blue-first-time-gallup-tracking.aspx

http://www.270towin.com/

pyotr filipivich

Jun 22, 2017, 12:21:09 PM6/22/17

Who cares what the Democrats and thier minions in the Press feel?

Gunner Asch

Jun 22, 2017, 12:33:57 PM6/22/17
I do. As long as its......"agony"

Jim Wilkins

Jun 22, 2017, 12:49:32 PM6/22/17
"pyotr filipivich" <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
https://disenchantedscholar.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/why-do-liberals-have-low-self-esteem/
"Because they fail at life on every conceivable level ..."

Which entitles them to intrude into everyone elses' life.

Ihor Procyk

Jun 22, 2017, 1:15:30 PM6/22/17
On 6/22/2017 8:43 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 03:58:07 -0700 (PDT), bruce2...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>

>>> =======================
>>>
>>> The approval rating for Congressional Democrats is 10%.
>>> http://www.gallup.com/poll/210104/americans-approval-congress-unchanged-may.aspx
>>
>> Democratic Edge in Party Affiliation Up to Seven Points
>>
>> 45% of Americans identify as Democrats or lean Democratic
>> 38% of Americans identify as Republicans or lean Republican
>> Largest Democratic advantage since April 2015
>>

>> WASHINGTON, D.C. -- In an encouraging sign for the Democratic Party's election prospects in 2018, its edge in party affiliation over the Republican Party has grown to seven percentage points, the largest it has been in over two years. During the late summer and fall of 2016, Democrats averaged a three-point advantage.
>>
>> http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/vnr87h42jukoeudk4tfcba.png
>

> Snicker...you seemed to have missed this one....

You stupid meth-addled fat fuck: you don't understand your own citations.

> http://www.gallup.com/poll/201152/conservative-liberal-gap-continues-narrow-tuesday.aspx

This one says the gap showing more people identify as conservatives than
as liberals is *SHRINKING*: self-identified conservatives are becoming
relatively less numerous, self-identified liberals are becoming
relatively more numerous. You seem to have missed that.

> http://www.gallup.com/poll/188969/red-states-outnumber-blue-first-time-gallup-tracking.aspx

States don't vote. People vote.

You always seem to miss everything of real importance.

pyotr filipivich

Jun 22, 2017, 5:48:53 PM6/22/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:33:35 -0700
>On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:22:45 -0700, pyotr filipivich
><ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>
>> Who cares what the Democrats and thier minions in the Press feel?
>
>I do. As long as its......"agony"

Tsk, tsk. It is not right to take pleasure in someone else's
pain. Fun but not right.
That we all do it just means we have one more thing we have added
to our "Karma". (Oh Lord, I apologize for that one there, and please
be with all the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea! Amen!")

Ed Huntress

Jun 22, 2017, 6:09:08 PM6/22/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 14:50:29 -0700, pyotr filipivich
<ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:33:35 -0700
>typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
>>On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:22:45 -0700, pyotr filipivich
>><ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Who cares what the Democrats and thier minions in the Press feel?
>>
>>I do. As long as its......"agony"
>
> Tsk, tsk. It is not right to take pleasure in someone else's
>pain. Fun but not right.
> That we all do it just means...

No, "we" don't all do it. Moral relativists do it. Dirtbags do it.
Pigs do it. Cowards with big mouths who stew in their own impotent
fantasies do it.

And if you're going to roll your eyes and accuse me of "moralizing,"
save your breath. I am moralizing. It's the conservative in me, and I
do have disdain for the moral midgets who take pleasure in, and joke
about, inflicting "agony" on people they disagree with.

--
Ed Huntress

Jim Wilkins

Jun 22, 2017, 6:11:59 PM6/22/17
> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 22 Jun 2017
> 09:33:35 -0700
> typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
>>On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:22:45 -0700, pyotr filipivich
>><ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Who cares what the Democrats and thier minions in the Press feel?
>>
>>I do. As long as its......"agony"
>
> Tsk, tsk. It is not right to take pleasure in someone else's
> pain. Fun but not right.

That's the meaning of Schadenfreude.

bruce2...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 5:30:32 AM6/23/17
And 'guilty pleasure' and 'killjoy' aren't?

pyotr filipivich

Jun 23, 2017, 10:55:50 AM6/23/17
"Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com> on Thu, 22 Jun 2017 18:12:13
Ja, ja. Ich weisse.

Gunner Asch

Jun 25, 2017, 2:09:22 AM6/25/17
I actually consider it to be one of life's truisms.

"payback is a bitch"

pyotr filipivich

Jun 25, 2017, 10:52:24 AM6/25/17
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Sat, 24 Jun 2017 23:09:04 -0700
>On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 18:12:13 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
><murat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"pyotr filipivich" <ph...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>>> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 22 Jun 2017
>>> 09:33:35 -0700
>>> typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

>>> Tsk, tsk. It is not right to take pleasure in someone else's
>>> pain. Fun but not right.
>>
>>That's the meaning of Schadenfreude.
>>

>I actually consider it to be one of life's truisms.
>
>"payback is a bitch"

As Protestant Friends would say "'Vengeance is the Lord's' saith
the scriptures. But paybacks are mine."

mogu...@hotmail.com

Jun 26, 2017, 2:22:45 PM6/26/17
Dems may pick up the lead with 80 house seats in 2018:

(C-SPAN) The Cook Political Report says:

"Democrats have outperformed the partisan lean of their districts by an average of eight points in the past five elections... If Democrats were to outperform their "generic" share by eight points across the board in November 2018, they would pick up 80 seats"

GEORGIA HOUSE|By David Wasserman, June 21, 2017
GA-06: Why Handel's Win Isn't a Disaster for Democrats

-- http://cookpolitical.com/story/10391

rangerssuck

Jun 27, 2017, 4:41:17 PM6/27/17
The story in question simply listed a series of national polls. Are you saying that CNN made the whole thing up?

What news source do you trust?