Trumps pro - NAZI, pro - Russia. Why?

mog...@hotmail.com

Sep 22, 2016, 5:00:53 PM9/22/16
What do you think of Putin's endorsement of Donald Trump?

fizzy lifting drinks

Sep 22, 2016, 5:24:38 PM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 2:00 PM, mog...@hotmail.com wrote:
> What do you think of Putin's endorsement of Donald Trump?

There hasn't been one, ass-boil.

mog...@hotmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 12:36:08 PM9/23/16

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 6:51:39 PM UTC-4, Ubiquitous wrote:
> mog...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> >What do you think of Putin's endorsement of Donald Trump?
>
> What do you think about Crooked Hilalry giving Putin our Uranium?

"Time [Magazine] quotes Jose Hernandez, who as former Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs was involved the deliberations on behalf of the State Department, denying that Clinton was involved in the matter at all."

-- http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/04/24/fox-news-baselessly-blames-hillary-clinton-for/203404

"Fox News Baselessly Blames Hillary Clinton For Uranium Deal"

mog...@hotmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 12:38:14 PM9/23/16
"Putin endorsed Trump, for heaven sakes"

-- http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/06/2959893/

John B.

Sep 23, 2016, 9:08:30 PM9/23/16
But what difference does it make? After all, Russia, itself produces
about three times as much uranium as the U.S. and is hand in glove
with Kazakhstan, the world's largest producer.
--
cheers,

John B.