Pence for president?

Jerry Buchanan

Nov 28, 2016, 9:24:00 PM11/28/16
Mike Pence is reportedly huddling with his close advisers and GOP
financial contributors to explore the possibility of declaring Trump
incompetent to perform the duties of president and thus allowing Pence
to become Acting President under the 25th amendment.

Stay tuned - things could get interesting.

Michael Trew

Nov 28, 2016, 11:23:30 PM11/28/16
Rumors, rumors... I'll believe it when I see it. Some people are just
hell-bent on getting trump away from the Oval office. Just give it up!

First-Post

Nov 28, 2016, 11:32:53 PM11/28/16
My favorite one is that Trump will take the oath of office and then
immediately get impeached before he can do a single thing.

Well, you know liberals. They'll demand impeachment based on what
they THINK he MIGHT do based on their own delusions.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 29, 2016, 3:01:17 AM11/29/16
Liberals believe everyone is a lying shit bag the same as Liberals....

It's funny once you get past the pitiful part of it.
--
That's Karma

Siri Cruise

Nov 29, 2016, 4:45:18 AM11/29/16
In article <0F5%z.129939$EI2....@fx06.iad>,
Cubicism, Not group theory. If ignorant of the almighty Time Cube Creation
Truth, you  deserve  to  be  killed. Killing you is not immoral - but justified
to save life on Earth for future generations. Academic taught singularity within
universe of opposites, has lobotomized your mind. You are Enslaved by Word - no
whip or shackle required. You do not have the freedom to discuss/debate Time
Cube. Academia destroys your mind by suppressing opposite view. God equals self
masturbation of mind - for opposites create. You are educated singularities.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.

Jim Wilkins

Nov 29, 2016, 7:16:20 AM11/29/16
"First-Post" <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote in
message news:371q3ctn4utm38ov4...@4ax.com...
At least leave him in long enough to get the Nobel Peace Prize.

Siri Cruise

Nov 29, 2016, 8:00:16 AM11/29/16
In article <o1jrg4$co3$1...@dont-email.me>, "Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The expanding sun in its red giant phase will burn away the crust of the Earth
before that happens.

First-Post

Nov 29, 2016, 10:00:09 AM11/29/16
I think it's a pretty safe bet that we'll never see that happen.
Those pompous asses would never award that to him even if he put an
end to every conflict in the world overnight.

If it did then it would definitely put an end to global warming as
hell would likely freeze over. :-)

Allah's Cock Bar

Nov 29, 2016, 11:15:10 AM11/29/16
On 11/29/2016 2:45 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Cubicism, Not group theory. If ignorant of the almighty Time Cube Creation
> Truth, you deserve to be killed.

You literally RUINED your face with decades of meth abuse. You dead
souffle headed cunt!

Allah's Cock Bar

Nov 29, 2016, 11:16:42 AM11/29/16
On 11/29/2016 6:00 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> The expanding sun in its red giant phase will burn away the crust of the Earth
> before that happens.

I can't wait to see your fallen souffle face ignite in a frenzy of meth
and fire.

Elizabeth Boudreaux

Nov 29, 2016, 11:29:47 AM11/29/16
On 11/29/2016 1:45 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <0F5%z.129939$EI2....@fx06.iad>,
> Jerry Buchanan <some.fucking...@douchebags.r.us> wrote:
>
>> Mike Pence is reportedly huddling with his close advisers and GOP
>> financial contributors to explore the possibility of declaring Trump
>> incompetent to perform the duties of president and thus allowing Pence
>> to become Acting President under the 25th amendment.
>>
>> Stay tuned - things could get interesting.
>
> Cubicism, Not group theory. If ignorant of the almighty Time Cube Creation
> Truth, you deserve to be killed. Killing you is not immoral - but justified
> to save life on Earth for future generations. Academic taught singularity within
> universe of opposites, has lobotomized your mind. You are Enslaved by Word - no
> whip or shackle required. You do not have the freedom to discuss/debate Time
> Cube. Academia destroys your mind by suppressing opposite view. God equals self
> masturbation of mind - for opposites create. You are educated singularities.

Classic - and meaningless - Narcissist Girl snark. But you *know* that
she gazed admiringly for several minutes at the horseshit after it was
posted...

Allah's Cock Bar

Nov 29, 2016, 11:34:05 AM11/29/16
On 11/29/2016 9:29 AM, Elizabeth Boudreaux wrote:
> Classic - and meaningless -
We return you to the Jonathan Ball exhibition display:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <William....@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,
William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator
Livestock and Seed Program

Nov 29, 2016, 11:44:35 AM11/29/16
*ALL* right-thinking and decent Americans want to keep Trump out of the
presidency. Of course, *NO* right-thinking and decent American wants
Hillary Clinton in the office, either.

Mel's Whole

Nov 29, 2016, 12:11:23 PM11/29/16
On 11/29/2016 9:44 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> *ALL* right-thinking and decent Americans

PaxPerPoten

Nov 29, 2016, 8:06:38 PM11/29/16
He is screwed on that prize as you have to be absolutely useless and
receive it before you run for office.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Nov 29, 2016, 8:07:50 PM11/29/16
Sooo? You and Romney both want a political appointment.

PaxPerPoten

Nov 29, 2016, 8:14:14 PM11/29/16
On 11/29/2016 10:29 AM, Elizabeth Boudreaux wrote:
> On 11/29/2016 1:45 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In ar
>
> Classic - and meaningless - Narcissist Girl snark. But you *know* that
> she gazed admiringly for several minutes at the horseshit after it was
> posted...

Now this is funny..Two Twats duking it out. Siri and Jonathon Ball as
Elizabeth.. ;-p

First-Post

Nov 29, 2016, 8:29:36 PM11/29/16
Yep, that's been proven...

Jim Wilkins

Nov 29, 2016, 9:33:55 PM11/29/16
"PaxPerPoten" <P...@USA.org> wrote in message
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g189852-d268023-r286391825-The_Nobel_Museum-Stockholm.html
"Inspiring and fun, gold-wrapped chocolate Nobel medals for sale!”

Gunner Asch

Nov 29, 2016, 10:20:05 PM11/29/16
On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 10:11:18 -0700, Mel's Whole <ki...@r.allrite>
wrote:
Its not likely he will see 63

---

hook, line and sinker

Nov 29, 2016, 10:57:35 PM11/29/16
So Mote it be!

Siri Cruise

Nov 30, 2016, 1:58:13 AM11/30/16
In article <59hs3cdm87d80c9gm...@4ax.com>,
Will you still love me?
Will you still need me?

hook, line and sinker

Nov 30, 2016, 10:05:09 AM11/30/16
On 11/29/2016 11:58 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> Its not likely he will see 63
> Will you still love me?
> Will you still need me?

hook, line and sinker

Nov 30, 2016, 10:07:54 AM11/30/16
On 11/30/2016 4:13 AM, super70s wrote:
> In article <o1jrg4$co3$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> At least leave him in long enough to get the Nobel Peace Prize.
>
> How about a Razzie since he's basically in showbiz and not government.

How about we tease you mercilessly for 8 more years!

Beam Me Up Scotty

Nov 30, 2016, 11:42:31 AM11/30/16

> In article <o1jrg4$co3$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> At least leave him in long enough to get the Nobel Peace Prize.

That should be like Obama, it will take about 30 minutes /or/ the time
for one over rated speech full of platitudes?

--
That's Karma

PaxPerPoten

Nov 30, 2016, 11:10:23 PM11/30/16
On 11/30/2016 5:13 AM, super70s wrote:
> In article <o1jrg4$co3$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "Jim Wilkins" <murat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> At least leave him in long enough to get the Nobel Peace Prize.
>
> How about a Razzie since he's basically in showbiz and not government.

Government is show business!