New surveillance satellites can now record real time video of ALL car movements in an entire region, allowing governments to build a timeline of your vehicle travel

raykeller

Apr 22, 2018, 3:31:45 PM4/22/18

 https://deepstate.news/2017-06-20-new-surveillance-satellites-can-now-record-real-time-video-of-all-car-movements-in-an-entire-region.html

New surveillance satellites can now record real time video of ALL car movements in an entire region, allowing governments to build a timeline of your vehicle travel

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 by D. Samuelson

by 2020 there will be more than one billion surveillance cameras watching your every move on city streets, “government property, public transportation, commercial buildings and roadways.” But the scope of what can be seen with nearly a billion earth based surveillance cameras, smart refrigerators, Facebook and cell phone metadata isn’t enough for the global scientific dictatorship. That’s because there are still thousands of independent freedom loving folks who like to drive through snow peaked mountains, maneuver gravel roads in the back woods of National Parks or relish the quiet solitude of worn down country highways. Now, there a solution on how to track these outliers.

The Daily Mail shares recent developments in the business of ubiquitous surveillance. This method still requires the use of high resolution cameras. But instead of being connected to earth bound traffic light poles, building fronts, bank lobbies or retail pharmacies, these high-tech eyes are attached to satellites peering down from 311 miles above the earth. By 2019, a British space company called Earth-i will be “launching a constellation of satellites that will record high-resolution images and video of the planet’s surface.” This will be their third, and most ambitious launch. In 2015, the company sent up their first prototype called Carbonite, and will send up Carbonite 2 later this year. So far, the original Carbonite has produced stunning results, with the ability to record images of earth objects as small as three feet in width.

Here’s a shot that shows the incredible resolution, although it doesn’t demonstrate the close up of objects about the size of a infant stroller.

These new spy satellites will keep their eye on a lot more than your personal vehicular travels at any time, anywhere on earth. The high resolution imagery from a top down view is being marketed to a myriad of government and private industries. You might call this the final frontier of data mining. Earthi.space, the website for Earth-i, suggests the entities that will benefit from these startling images.

Earth-i provides satellite imagery and value-added services to clients across global geographies and diverse industries. NGO and governmental sectors including Defense, Security & Intelligence, Energy & Natural Resources, Agriculture, Urban Management and Environmental & Disaster Response.”

Here’s a two minute visual demonstration on how, by 2019, Earth-i and its satellites will go about blanketing the earth with high resolution surveillance cameras. The increase of the police state and loss of privacy was predicted by Mike Adams in his Health Ranger Report podcast in 2016.

It appears like they’ve got the whole world in their hands. All for our safety, of course, like being snug as a bug in a rug, so to speak. Only problem is, we’re not insects. While these new Earth-i satellites continue to erode our freedom and privacy, these intrusive satellites are merely taking pictures. There are estimated to be hundreds of additional satellites floating in a geosynchronous orbits at 22,000 miles above the earth for communication, surveillance and military purposes. The Global Network Against Nuclear Power and Weapons in Space has been tracking the militarization in space for more than thirty years. For those who have been unaware of what’s been happening in the heavens, this documentary “Pax Americana and the Weaponization of Space” is a few years old, but still stands as a very good primer.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 22, 2018, 4:14:44 PM4/22/18
On 04/22/2018 03:31 PM, raykeller wrote:
> [...]
>
> It appears like they’ve got the whole world in their hands. All for our
> safety, of course, like being snug as a bug in a rug, so to speak. Only
> problem is, we’re not insects. While these new Earth-i satellites
> continue to erode our freedom and privacy, these intrusive satellites
> are merely taking pictures. There are estimated to be hundreds of
> additional satellites floating in a geosynchronous orbits at 22,000
> miles above the earth for communication, surveillance and
> military purposes. The Global Network Against Nuclear Power and Weapons
> in Space <http://www.space4peace.org/index.htm> has been tracking the
> militarization in space for more than thirty years. For those who have
> been unaware of what’s been happening in the heavens, this documentary
> “Pax Americana and the Weaponization of Space” is a few years old, but

How long until they require a license NUMBER on the roof or hood or
trunk of your car.....? So they can more easily track you.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
800 - When gay men project gayness on all men because gays fear they're
alone and are the abnormal ones, are they being homophobic?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 22, 2018, 4:28:19 PM4/22/18
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 16:14:41 -0400, #BeamMeUpScotty
<Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>On 04/22/2018 03:31 PM, raykeller wrote:
>> **
>> * *
>> <https://deepstate.news/2017-06-20-new-surveillance-satellites-can-now-record-real-time-video-of-all-car-movements-in-an-entire-region.html>https://deepstate.news/2017-06-20-new-surveillance-satellites-can-now-record-real-time-video-of-all-car-movements-in-an-entire-region.html
>>

>> New surveillance satellites can now record real time video of ALL car
>> movements in an entire region, allowing governments to build a
>> timeline of your vehicle travel

The Google is already doing this for me!

!Jones

Apr 22, 2018, 4:36:42 PM4/22/18
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 16:14:41 -0400, in talk.politics.guns
#BeamMeUpScotty <Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>How long until they require a license NUMBER on the roof or hood or
>trunk of your car.....? So they can more easily track you.

Actually, I think that a transponder embedded in the license sticker
would be more effective. Also, I'd stay with terrestrial sensors on
the roadway. That would be a whole lot simpler if you're interested
in auto traffic; I don't need to look at all of Wyoming if I only care
about what's on interstate 80.

--
Quod si non verum est, non dicere est.

8mPYA⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛FHw8

Apr 22, 2018, 4:58:01 PM4/22/18
Google Map is not in real time, you silly Klausie.

Those are still pictures taken months or years ago.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 22, 2018, 5:10:21 PM4/22/18
What do you think a "timeline" is, you ignorant maple-sucking zealot?

#BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 22, 2018, 5:13:37 PM4/22/18
Simple is a mandated number on the roof, hood or trunk.... to read by a
satellite that's already doing the job by tracking the positions of the
cars.

Transponders can be removed and terrestrial sensors can be spoofed or
hacked locally.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
82 - Government is created to limit our ability to interfere with one
another.

Winston_Smith

Apr 22, 2018, 5:21:08 PM4/22/18
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 15:36:42 -0500, !Jones wrote:
>On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 16:14:41 -0400, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>
>>How long until they require a license NUMBER on the roof or hood or
>>trunk of your car.....? So they can more easily track you.
>
>Actually, I think that a transponder embedded in the license sticker
>would be more effective.

Some of the more whacked out libs in Aridzona want to have what is
described as 'essentially an I-pad strapped to the licence plate'. It
would flash if the car is involved in an Amber alert, or if the car is
stolen, etc.

Someone must have just bought some Apple stock.

___
"It's now authoritarian vs. libertarian, since
Democrats vs. Republicans has been obliterated,
no real difference between parties."
-- Matt Drudge

Winston_Smith

Apr 22, 2018, 5:23:39 PM4/22/18
On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 17:13:33 -0400, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

>Simple is a mandated number on the roof, hood or trunk.... to read by a
>satellite that's already doing the job by tracking the positions of the
>cars.
>
>Transponders can be removed and terrestrial sensors can be spoofed or
>hacked locally.

Nice big 54" HDTV on the roof. Spoof any number you want. Switch it
every time a sensor can't see the sky because it's under trees, in a
tunnel, etc.

Point is, the criminal mind can always find a way around the
controller's wet dreams.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 22, 2018, 5:52:09 PM4/22/18
Good idea try that one and then send me a post car form prison....

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
1157 - If an illegal alien kills someone in a drunk driving auto crash
in a Sanctuary City, is it illegal "manslaughter" or is it just an
Undocumented funeral?

Leper

Apr 23, 2018, 1:58:02 AM4/23/18
On 4/22/2018 2:31 PM, raykeller wrote:
> [...]
>
> It appears like they’ve got the whole world in their hands. All for our
> safety, of course, like being snug as a bug in a rug, so to speak. Only
> problem is, we’re not insects. While these new Earth-i satellites
> continue to erode our freedom and privacy, these intrusive satellites
> are merely taking pictures. There are estimated to be hundreds of
> additional satellites floating in a geosynchronous orbits at 22,000
> miles above the earth for communication, surveillance and
> military purposes. The Global Network Against Nuclear Power and Weapons
> in Space <http://www.space4peace.org/index.htm> has been tracking the
> militarization in space for more than thirty years. For those who have
> been unaware of what’s been happening in the heavens, this documentary
> “Pax Americana and the Weaponization of Space” is a few years old, but

What difference would it make.. All cars will be self driving and belong
to UBER. All one has to do is query the UBER electronic logs.

--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and half
truths,

PaxPerPoten

Apr 23, 2018, 2:00:53 AM4/23/18
Shouldn't be too long before someone hijacks those Satellites for fun
and profit.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

!Jones

Apr 23, 2018, 8:07:43 AM4/23/18
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 17:13:33 -0400, in talk.politics.guns
#BeamMeUpScotty <Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:

>Simple is a mandated number on the roof, hood or trunk.... to read by a
>satellite that's already doing the job by tracking the positions of the
>cars.
>
>Transponders can be removed and terrestrial sensors can be spoofed or
>hacked locally.

So can numbers.

!Jones

Apr 23, 2018, 8:10:31 AM4/23/18
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 14:21:02 -0700, in talk.politics.guns
Winston_Smith <inv...@butterfly.net> wrote:

>Some of the more whacked out libs in Aridzona want to have what is
>described as 'essentially an I-pad strapped to the licence plate'. It
>would flash if the car is involved in an Amber alert, or if the car is
>stolen, etc.
>
>Someone must have just bought some Apple stock.

Oh, I have heard stranger than *that*; I heard a speaker extolling the
virtues of RFID who was suggesting that children be implanted at
birth. (I think he was serious.)

Jones

#BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 23, 2018, 12:51:56 PM4/23/18
On 04/23/2018 08:07 AM, !Jones wrote:
> x-no-idiots: yes
>
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 17:13:33 -0400, in talk.politics.guns
> #BeamMeUpScotty <Not-...@ideocracy.gov> wrote:
>
>> Simple is a mandated number on the roof, hood or trunk.... to read by a
>> satellite that's already doing the job by tracking the positions of the
>> cars.
>>
>> Transponders can be removed and terrestrial sensors can be spoofed or
>> hacked locally.
>
> So can numbers.

And so can the color of the car... with water colors and a car wash or a
tunnel or just switching cars in a Wal-Mart parking lot.....

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
162 - We don't have a militia to guarantee that we can have guns, we
have guns to guarantee that we will always have a militia.

Steve from Colorado

Apr 23, 2018, 10:05:09 PM4/23/18
On 04/22/2018 01:31 PM, raykeller wrote:
> [...]
>
> It appears like they’ve got the whole world in their hands. All for our
> safety, of course, like being snug as a bug in a rug, so to speak. Only
> problem is, we’re not insects. While these new Earth-i satellites
> continue to erode our freedom and privacy, these intrusive satellites
> are merely taking pictures. There are estimated to be hundreds of
> additional satellites floating in a geosynchronous orbits at 22,000
> miles above the earth for communication, surveillance and
> military purposes. The Global Network Against Nuclear Power and Weapons
> in Space <http://www.space4peace.org/index.htm> has been tracking the
> militarization in space for more than thirty years. For those who have
> been unaware of what’s been happening in the heavens, this documentary
> “Pax Americana and the Weaponization of Space” is a few years old, but

This is a pretty good look at privacy infringement:

The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry That Makes Its Living From Your Data
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/personal-data-ecosystem

It shows that Bluetooth Beacons are a method of tracking.

What Are Bluetooth Beacons, and Why Are They Following You?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/what-are-bluetooth-beacons-and-why-are-they-following-99522970424.html

Tracking Beacons: Unregulated And Coming To A Store, Stadium Or
Airport Near You
http://www.ibtimes.com/tracking-beacons-unregulated-coming-store-stadium-or-airport-near-you-1703058

What you need to know about using Bluetooth beacons
https://www.infoworld.com/article/2608498/mobile-apps/what-you-need-to-know-about-using-bluetooth-beacons.html

This would lead me to look for an app for my phone that could
automatically turn off bluetooth when I am not home or in my car, etc.

--
Globalism is the Last Refuge of Scoundrels.

www.globalgulag.us