Re: Hey Bookburn (Book Burn)

Red Prepper

Mar 7, 2018, 7:25:27 AM3/7/18

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2018/02/27/hbo-blackwashes-fahrenheit-

> >> 451/
> >> filled
> >
> >> How does that saying go? Oh yeah...
> >> Reading be for whitey.
> >
> >In the Old South black slaves had the saying, "Books make the
flesh weak."

> Thirteen years ago, you attributed that phrase to "Elizabethan
> peasantry."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare/PEIU
b_3jIhI/USc1PdxUgAsJ

> I guess that the black slaves were talking about Shakespeare. d8-)

> --
> Ed Cuntdress

What were they saying about your cunt dress thirteen years ago you
cunt in a dress?

Red Prepper

Mar 7, 2018, 7:28:23 AM3/7/18
On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 22:15:24 -0800 (PST), bookburn
<daka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 7:04:22 PM UTC-9, Ed Huntress wrote:
> > On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 19:41:37 -0800 (PST), bookburn
> > <daka...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2018/02/27/hbo-blackwashes-fahrenheit=

> -

> > >In the Old South black slaves had the saying, "Books make the
flesh weak=
> ."
> >
> > Thirteen years ago, you attributed that phrase to "Elizabethan
> > peasantry."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare/PEIU
b_=
> 3jIhI/USc1PdxUgAsJ
> >
> > I guess that the black slaves were talking about Shakespeare. d8-)
> >
> > --
> > Ed Huntress

> It's a survival story how that Shakespeare news group has
flourished, then =
> disappeared. A few real scholars weighed in on talking points they
publish=
> ed on, and I feel I got an education just reading how they went
about it. =
> Seems that in England they have a tradition of using newspaper
columns to c=
> onfront each other with wit and manners. Evidently was a time when
Darwin's=
> "Bulldog," Huxley, took on all comers defending Darwin against
those who l=
> abeled him "descended from a monkey," etc..

> Good that someone with your experience and angle of vision tries to
tell us=
> how things really are; all lies of course.

The lying Ed Cuntdress is "descended from cunts in dresses". A long
line of cunts in dresses.

Red Prepper

Mar 8, 2018, 7:26:30 AM3/8/18
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 13:07:52 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 22:15:24 -0800 (PST), bookburn
> <daka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 7:04:22 PM UTC-9, Ed Huntress wrote:

Is

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2018/02/27/hbo-blackwashes-fahrenheit-

> >> Thirteen years ago, you attributed that phrase to "Elizabethan
> >> peasantry."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare/PEIU
b_3jIhI/USc1PdxUgAsJ

> >> I guess that the black slaves were talking about Shakespeare.
d8-)

> >> --
> >> Ed Huntress
> >
> >It's a survival story how that Shakespeare news group has
flourished, then disappeared. A few real scholars weighed in on
talking points they published on, and I feel I got an education just
reading how they went about it. Seems that in England they have a
tradition of using newspaper columns to confront each other with wit
and manners. Evidently was a time when Darwin's "Bulldog," Huxley,
took on all comers defending Darwin against those who labeled him
"descended from a monkey," etc..

> >Good that someone with your experience and angle of vision tries
to tell us how things really are; all lies of course.

> Well, "how things really are," in this case, is that you plucked out
> some old comment you imagined and re-tooled it to impugn "Old South
> black slaves."

> I was curious about that expression and wondered where it came from,
> so I Googled it. Guess what came up? Only one thing: an old Usenet
> post by a guy named "bookburn." <g>

> As for the "all lies," is this an alt.survival thing? It seems when
> you guys spout nonsense and get called on it, your reaction is to
call
> someone a liar.

> Maybe it's your angle of vision: If it doesn't suit your agenda,
it's
> a "lie." Interesting.

> --
> Ed Cuntdress

"How things really are" is you are a trolling lying cunt in a dress
who is trolling our newsgroup for gay sex, this time with old men. I
guess you didn't believe me the first time when I told you there are
no children here for you to molest. Eh, Cunt in a Dress?

Come home to RCM, we miss you here. Come back and tell us some
stories about your metal shavings collection that you keep under your
cunt dress. Come back home where you are appreciated you stupid stank
nasty cunt in a dress.

Red Prepper

Mar 8, 2018, 7:34:02 AM3/8/18
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:19:19 -0800 (PST), bookburn
<daka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:08:00 AM UTC-9, Ed Huntress wrote:
> > On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 22:15:24 -0800 (PST), bookburn
> > <daka...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2018/02/27/hbo-blackwashes-fahrenh=
> eit-

> eak."

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare/PEI=

> Ub_3jIhI/USc1PdxUgAsJ

d8-)

> > >It's a survival story how that Shakespeare news group has
flourished, th=
> en disappeared. A few real scholars weighed in on talking points
they publ=
> ished on, and I feel I got an education just reading how they went
about it=
> . Seems that in England they have a tradition of using newspaper
columns t=
> o confront each other with wit and manners. Evidently was a time
when Darwi=
> n's "Bulldog," Huxley, took on all comers defending Darwin against
those wh=
> o labeled him "descended from a monkey," etc..
> > >
> > >Good that someone with your experience and angle of vision tries
to tell=
> us how things really are; all lies of course.
> >
> > Well, "how things really are," in this case, is that you plucked
out
> > some old comment you imagined and re-tooled it to impugn "Old
South
> > black slaves."

> Willful misunderstanding on your part, because first, in the news
group pos=
> t, I was asking the question, whether commoners in the 16th century
were in=
> clined by church teachings not to identify too much with modern
inventions =
> like writing and emulating fashions of the day; what we might call
"anti-in=
> tellectualism"; so that's why they refrained from writing their
names and m=
> arked an "X" instead. The evidence is that some who knew how to
write some=
> times preferred to make their mark instead, and it was witnessed by
another=
> , too.

> > I was curious about that expression and wondered where it came
from,
> > so I Googled it. Guess what came up? Only one thing: an old Usenet
> > post by a guy named "bookburn." <g>

> I notice many of us have more than one user name we identify with,
like my =
> handle could be Don, by me, or bookburn. Something mysterious
about who we=
> are that gets played with? Suggest you consider using other names
for the=
> news group, to frustrate badgers.

> > --
> > Ed Cuntrdess

Well let's see. He already has more names than you Don. He answers to
Ed, Huntress, Ed Huntress, Ed Cuntdress, Ed Cuntinadress, Cunt, Cunt
in a dress, Cunt in a Red Dress, Lying Cunt, Trolling Cunt, Trolling
for gay sex Cuntinadress, etc.

Any mention of gay sex is usually enough for him to come prancing in
his cunt dress. And even if it's not mentioned, he will sashay in and
start to talk about it himself. Isn't that true you stank nasty
crotch rotten cunt in a dress?

Red Prepper

Mar 8, 2018, 7:39:10 AM3/8/18
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 01:21:21 -0500, Ed Huntress
<hunt...@optonline.net> wrote:
> Lying online and using a nym are two things I wouldn't do. I have no
> reason to hide, and you can count on what I say as the truth, to the
> best of my ability to know what it is.

.Lying online and trolling are the two things you do the most you
lousy cunt in a dress. We can count on everything you say as being a
lie, a troll, an insult, or a beg for gay sex.

Come home to RCM Cuntdress. Those guys can't respect you like we do
here. Come home and I'll give you a new drill bit that you can shove
up your cunt.