Trike project

SteamboatEd Haas

Jul 28, 2015, 1:12:43 PM7/28/15
Hi gang! I've been offline for a couple of years workin' on this and that. Here's a link to one of the projects I've been building: https://www.flickr.com/photos/steamboat_ed/sets/72157629277867363
...And a link to subsequent work: https://www.flickr.com/photos/steamboat_ed/sets/72157631940179732
...And turning the trike into a quad to better support my fat ass: https://www.flickr.com/photos/steamboat_ed/sets/72157650463328645

Gunner Asch

Jul 28, 2015, 1:36:03 PM7/28/15
On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:12:39 -0700 (PDT), SteamboatEd Haas
<steam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.flickr.com/photos/steamboat_ed/sets/72157629277867363

Welcome back Ed! NICELY DONE!! Love your work!!

Gunner

Larry Jaques

Jul 28, 2015, 9:31:26 PM7/28/15
On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:35:07 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Ditto, Ed. Long time no hear. What's the lift capacity, a few
hundred pounds? Pretty thick-walled tubing, it appears. Do you have
to weight the front of the tractor/quad to get away with that?

--
My desire to be well-informed is currently
at odds with my desire to remain sane. --Sipkess

SteamboatEd Haas

Aug 10, 2015, 2:57:34 AM8/10/15
Looks like you followed up to the wrong thread but yes, the crane should lift a wee bit over 200 pounds and that's adequate for my needs. The heaviest thing I'll ever lift with it is probably the boiler in my boat and that's a wee bit under 200 pounds.

Techman

Aug 10, 2015, 7:26:26 AM8/10/15
Interesting pics. Thanks for sharing.