Yes, Donald Trump really went to an Ivy League school, unlike Obama who went to "commie camp".

Obama was NOT a professor

Jul 21, 2015, 4:49:16 AM7/21/15
Michael Barbaro ?@mikiebarb
Not kidding. Trump just said this: "I went to the Wharton School
of Business. I'm, like, a really smart person."
3:51 PM - 11 Jul 2015
292 292 Retweets 303 303 favorites

So where did this really smart person go to school?

The Trump campaign did not respond to a query about the
candidate’s education.

When he was young, he went to the private Kew-Forest School in
Forest Hills, Queens, where his father, Frederick, a very
wealthy real estate developer, was on the governing board.
Behavior problems led to Donald’s exit from the school, at which
point he was sent to the New York Military Academy at age 13 by
his parents, who, according to Biography.com, hoped “the
discipline of the school would channel his energy in a positive
manner.”

He did well there, and then went to Fordham University, a Jesuit
school in the Bronx, for two years, before transferring to the
University of Pennsylvania and studied economics for two years,
graduating in 1968 with a bachelor’s degree. He took
undergraduate classes at Penn’s famed Wharton School of
Economics. Though he was not enrolled in Wharton’s prestigious
MBA program, the Spring 2007 Wharton Alumni Magazine featured
Trump, with this headline, “The Best Brand Name in Real Estate.”

The University of Pennsylvania is one of the eight private
colleges and universities in the vaunted Ivy League, known for
accepting unusually smart students, great test takers, legacies,
and the sons and daughters of famous and/or very wealthy people.

How did Trump get into the University of Pennsylvania?

A 2011 Salon magazine article refers to a 2001 book called “The
Trumps: Three Generations That Built an Empire,” by Gwenda Blair.

It says that Trump’s grades at Fordham, a Jesuit school in New
York, had been “respectable,” and that he was admitted to Penn
after an interview with a “friendly” Wharton admissions officer
who was an old classmate of Trump’s older brother.

The article also points out that Trump has happily allowed the
media to report that he graduated first in his class from
Wharton, including in New York Times stories in 1973 and 1976
about him. But the story goes on to say:

Writing in the New York Times magazine in 1984, William Geist
reported that “the commencement program from 1968 does not list
him as graduating with honors of any kind,” even though “just
about every profile ever written about Mr. Trump states that he
graduated first in his class at Wharton in 1968.” … In 1988,
New York magazine reported that the idea that Trump had
graduated first in his class was a “myth.” [emphasis by Salon]

The Wharton Alumni Magazine write-up says in part:

Trump took a successful real estate development business started
by his father, Fred, and turned it into a multi-faceted company.

Along the way, Trump’s style has produced doubters, but no one
could deny his ability to brand his products, and to rise,
phoenix-like, from everything from corporate travails to satire.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-
sheet/wp/2015/07/17/yes-donald-trump-really-went-to-an-ivy-
league-school/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_2_na

At least Trump graduated. Something that can't be proven about
that knuckle-dragging half-white fraud obama.

Clave

Jul 21, 2015, 5:00:11 AM7/21/15
> Michael Barbaro...

...is apparently a fucking clown who has no memory of self-respect.

LOL

Trigger Warning

Jul 21, 2015, 10:34:16 AM7/21/15
On 7/21/2015 1:47 AM, Obama was NOT a professor wrote:
> [...]

Obama may not have been a professor, but he *did*, of course, teach
constitutional law classes as the University of Chicago law school.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 22, 2015, 8:18:51 AM7/22/15
On 7/21/2015 4:47 AM, Obama was NOT a professor wrote:
> Michael Barbaro ?@mikiebarb
> Not kidding. Trump just said this: "I went to the Wharton School
> of Business. I'm, like, a really smart person."
> 3:51 PM - 11 Jul 2015
> 292 292 Retweets 303 303 favorites
>
> So where did this really smart person go to school?
>
> The Trump campaign did not respond to a query about the
> candidate’s education.
>
> When he was young, he went to the private Kew-Forest School in
> Forest Hills, Queens, where his father, Frederick, a very
> wealthy real estate developer, was on the governing board.
> Behavior problems led to Donald’s exit from the school, at which
> point he was sent to the New York Military Academy at age 13 by
> his parents, who, according to Biography.com, hoped “the
> discipline of the school would channel his energy in a positive
> manner.”

Obama went to Harvard and Obama is still an idiot so the Liberal schools
aren't all that helpful are they.

A less crunchy technique

Jul 24, 2015, 6:57:13 PM7/24/15

Beam Me Up Scotty

Jul 24, 2015, 10:09:50 PM7/24/15
Obama was NOT a "teacher" but he did lecture a class for a real teacher.

Obama was a stand in for the "teacher" and Obama pretended to be a
teacher yet he wasn't giving grades.
--

*Rumination*
#37 - You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you
can't pick your friends nose.

A less crunchy technique

Jul 24, 2015, 11:48:12 PM7/24/15
On 7/24/2015 7:09 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
> On 07/24/2015 06:57 PM, A less crunchy technique wrote:
>> On 7/21/2015 1:47 AM, Obama was NOT a professor wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> Obama may not have been a professor, but he *did*, of course, teach
>> constitutional law classes as the University of Chicago law school.
>
> Obama was NOT a "teacher" but he did lecture a class for a real teacher.

Obama was a lecturer and then a senior lecturer. He didn't have a
supervising professor. He ran the classes.

> Obama was a stand in for the "teacher"

No.

> and Obama pretended to be ateacher yet he wasn't giving grades.

Obama was the instructor in the three courses, and he determined the
students' grades.

Sid9

Jul 26, 2015, 7:36:59 PM7/26/15

"Beam Me Up Scotty" <Lost-I...@blackhole.nebulax.com> wrote in message