OT: Canadian courts castrating other people's children against their parent's objections

John Doe

May 16, 2019, 7:18:01 PM5/16/19
https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/01/canadian-court-rules-parents-cant-stop-14-year-old-taking-trans-hormones/

"On Wednesday, the Supreme Court of British Columbia, Canada ordered
that a 14-year-old girl receive testosterone injections without
parental consent. The court also declared that if either of her
parents referred to her using female pronouns or addressed her by
her birth name, they would be considered guilty of family violence."

Let's see if it passes the (national) Canadian supreme court.

It's coming to the United States. Silly Internet talk of a Civil War
won't stop it. If you think Trump is our Savior, you're gravely
mistaken. It's only a matter of time.

Gunner Asch

Jun 12, 2019, 8:43:49 PM6/12/19
Its only a matter of time..for what?

The utter distruction of both the US and Canada?

Hide and watch. The only thing that will happen is the death of the
Left in the US. You do what you want with your Canadian leftists. They
are YOUR problem.

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

John Doe

Jun 13, 2019, 8:07:16 AM6/13/19
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:
>
>>https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/01/canadian-court-rules-parents-c
>>ant-stop-14-year-old-taking-trans-hormones/
>>
>>"On Wednesday, the Supreme Court of British Columbia, Canada
>>ordered that a 14-year-old girl receive testosterone injections
>>without parental consent. The court also declared that if either
>>of her parents referred to her using female pronouns or addressed
>>her by her birth name, they would be considered guilty of family
>>violence."
>>
>>Let's see if it passes the (national) Canadian supreme court.
>>
>>It's coming to the United States. Silly Internet talk of a Civil
>>War won't stop it. If you think Trump is our Savior, you're
>>gravely mistaken. It's only a matter of time.

> Its only a matter of time..for what?
>
> The utter distruction of both the US and Canada?
>
> Hide and watch. The only thing that will happen is the death of
> the Left in the US. You do what you want with your Canadian
> leftists. They are YOUR problem.

Geezers like you are similar to old radical feminists. You will be
gone soon, and your fantasies about the future are horribly wrong.
But it won't make any difference to you, or so you think.

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2019, 6:41:37 AM6/15/19
Snicker..denial of your pending death is funny to watch.

John Doe

Jun 16, 2019, 4:05:48 PM6/16/19
This demented geezer is threatening to kill me?
Because... Actually it appears to have no idea what what my politics are,
in spite of the subject I posted about. Maybe the demented geezer feels like
a man by threatening random people on the Internet? Must be very hard up for
opponents these days...

--
Gunner Asch <gunnerasch gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Gunner Asch <gunnerasch gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
> Subject: Re: OT: Canadian courts castrating other people's children against their parent's objections
> Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:41:35 -0700
>
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:07:12 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
> <always.look message.header> wrote:

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2019, 7:15:28 PM7/2/19
You seem to think you will live that long. Poor thinking on your part.
Shrug.

Gunner Asch

Jul 2, 2019, 7:46:34 PM7/2/19
On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 20:05:46 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
<alway...@message.header> wrote:

>This demented geezer is threatening to kill me?
>Because... Actually it appears to have no idea what what my politics are,
>in spite of the subject I posted about. Maybe the demented geezer feels like
>a man by threatening random people on the Internet? Must be very hard up for
>opponents these days...

A threat from me? Hardly.

Just a comment on what appears to be your impending doom. I of course
cant say it will happen on a 100% basis..but given that we will be
entering into the Second American Civil War before much longer..or the
Second American Revolution...(similar but yet different)... I dont
hold much hope for your continued existance.

If I were sending out credit cards....or offering bank loans.. you
would not be on my list.

Shrug.

John Doe

Jul 2, 2019, 10:06:08 PM7/2/19
This 90 year old geezer is so gung ho for its idiotic Civil War fantasies,
it doesn't care who it misleads or alienates...

--
Gunner Asch <gunnerasch gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Gunner Asch <gunnerasch gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
> Subject: Re: OT: Canadian courts castrating other people's children against their parent's objections
> Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 16:15:01 -0700
>
> On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 12:07:12 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
> <always.look message.header> wrote:

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2019, 2:18:10 PM7/3/19
On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 02:06:02 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
<alway...@message.header> wrote:

>This 90 year old geezer is so gung ho for its idiotic Civil War fantasies,
>it doesn't care who it misleads or alienates...

Im 65, just worked 15 days straight...and no..I dont care if it
misleads or alienates Leftists like you. You all live in a fantasy
world of your own making anyways..so its obvious you will never notice
in the first place.

Maybe you will click into the hear and now..the moment they through a
noose around your neck and stand you up on that wobbly milk carton and
as if you have any last words....or not.

Gunner Asch

Jul 3, 2019, 2:33:20 PM7/3/19
On Wed, 03 Jul 2019 11:17:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 02:06:02 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
><alway...@message.header> wrote:
>
>>This 90 year old geezer is so gung ho for its idiotic Civil War fantasies,
>>it doesn't care who it misleads or alienates...
>
>Im 65, just worked 15 days straight...and no..I dont care if it
>misleads or alienates Leftists like you. You all live in a fantasy
>world of your own making anyways..so its obvious you will never notice
>in the first place.
>
>Maybe you will click into the hear and now..the moment they through a
>noose around your neck and stand you up on that wobbly milk carton and
>as if you have any last words....or not.

Damn Im still groggy. LOL....corrections:

'throw", " here"

John Doe

Jul 4, 2019, 10:03:26 PM7/4/19
This overgrown ego needs to get over itself...

--
Gunner Asch <gunnerasch gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Gunner Asch <gunnerasch gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,free.spam
> Subject: Re: OT: Canadian courts castrating other people's children against their parent's objections
> Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 11:32:55 -0700
>
> On Wed, 03 Jul 2019 11:17:45 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnerasch gmail.com>

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2019, 1:01:52 AM7/5/19
On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 02:03:22 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
<alway...@message.header> wrote:

>This overgrown ego needs to get over itself...

Self discovery and self criticism is a very good thing. Keep up the
good work.

Gunner

pyotr filipivich

Jul 5, 2019, 12:45:45 PM7/5/19
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 04 Jul 2019 22:01:21 -0700

>"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.
>
>No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.
>
>Which is a very good thing."

Do you realize that Rudy considers this great praise by you?

So enough with the gay bashing. Just because he's an exemplar of
everything that the Democrats stand for doesn't make the other 98%
deserving to be compared to him.
--
pyotr filipivich

Gunner Asch

Jul 5, 2019, 5:19:57 PM7/5/19
On Fri, 05 Jul 2019 09:45:22 -0700, pyotr filipivich
<ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 04 Jul 2019 22:01:21 -0700
>typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
>>
>>"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.
>>
>>No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.
>>
>>Which is a very good thing."
>>

> Do you realize that Rudy considers this great praise by you?
>
> So enough with the gay bashing. Just because he's an exemplar of
>everything that the Democrats stand for doesn't make the other 98%
>deserving to be compared to him.

Im not bashing gays. Just Rudy.

One of my shooting buddies is (quietly) gay. He wont be found in a
bright pink tuttu or leathers, marching in a parade on Gay Day.

Which is one of the reasons Rudy is locked away...he was sneaking into
elementary school boys rest rooms and terrorizing little boys...while
wearing his bright pink tuttu.

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

pyotr filipivich

Jul 5, 2019, 11:27:32 PM7/5/19
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Fri, 05 Jul 2019 14:19:22 -0700

>>Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Thu, 04 Jul 2019 22:01:21 -0700
>>typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
>>>
>>>"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.
>>>
>>>No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.
>>>
>>>Which is a very good thing."
>>>

>> Do you realize that Rudy considers this great praise by you?
>>
>> So enough with the gay bashing. Just because he's an exemplar of
>>everything that the Democrats stand for doesn't make the other 98%
>>deserving to be compared to him.
>
>Im not bashing gays. Just Rudy.

Well, it's annoying.

Gunner Asch