What Ive been doing the last couple weeks.

Gunner Asch

Nov 14, 2015, 2:16:23 PM11/14/15

Some of you might find this interesting...

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/BigForgingPress#

The press itself weighs in a bit over 5 million pounds

http://www.shultzsteel.com/Equipment/Capabilities.aspx?pg=forging

It was interesting..the entire floor of the forging shop was made of
3" thick slabs of steel..over an acre of it. They could be lifted out
for servicing the lower halves of the machines.

Jade Helm

Nov 15, 2015, 9:49:23 AM11/15/15
Good to see that you are healthy and working. I had feared that maybe
you had fallen into hard times. Thanks for sharing the photos.

tWCRE☢← M°i°g°h°t°y ∞ W°a°n°n°a°b°e →☢BspPg

Nov 15, 2015, 10:01:19 AM11/15/15
You really should have your head examined, because everybody else wish
Gummer Arse fuck off and die. That mofo is a shameless leech and lying
scumbag.

Gunner Asch

Nov 15, 2015, 3:03:55 PM11/15/15
On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 07:49:19 -0700, Jade Helm <J.D....@Bismark.edu>
wrote:
I tend to bounce back when dropped. Thanks for the kind words.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Nov 15, 2015, 3:05:02 PM11/15/15
Snicker..so what did you do this month besides be the Saturday night
door prize at the Blue Oyster Bar and suck up welfare?

Hummm?

Gunner

Tom Gardner

Nov 15, 2015, 5:59:42 PM11/15/15
Just WOW!

amdx

Nov 15, 2015, 7:43:43 PM11/15/15
"everybody else" how about just you?
I enjoy Gunner's input, he's doing things, you're just making an ass of
yourself. Your just a whiner. Go talk to your mama.
Mikek

PbMhU☢← M°i°g°h°t°y ∞ W°a°n°n°a°b°e →☢dtBod

Nov 15, 2015, 8:37:42 PM11/15/15
amdx wrote on 2015-11-15 19:43:
> On 11/15/2015 9:01 AM, tWCRE☢← M°i°g°h°t°y ∞ W°a°n°n°a°b°e →☢BspPg wrote:
>> Jade Helm wrote on 2015-11-15 09:49:

>>> Good to see that you are healthy and working. I had feared that maybe
>>> you had fallen into hard times. Thanks for sharing the photos.
>>

>> You really should have your head examined, because everybody else wish
>> Gummer Arse fuck off and die. That mofo is a shameless leech and lying
>> scumbag.
>

> I enjoy Gunner's input, he's doing things

Yes, leeching off Medicaid, lying, and jerking off. That's all he does.

Gunner Asch

Nov 15, 2015, 8:55:02 PM11/15/15
On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 20:37:34 -0500, PbMhU?? M迺迷退配釜 ?
W軒迸迸軒軔送 ??dtBod <RD...@fmZlJ.com> wrote:

>amdx wrote on 2015-11-15 19:43:
Interesting...you are on welfare..every post of yours is filled with
lies..and you let men fuck you in the ass...and you have complaints
about me thinking you are a scum pot?

Is that the best you can do????

Stormin Mormon

Nov 16, 2015, 7:32:08 AM11/16/15

>> https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/BigForgingPress#
>>
>> The press itself weighs in a bit over 5 million pounds
>>
>> http://www.shultzsteel.com/Equipment/Capabilities.aspx?pg=forging
>
>> It was interesting..the entire floor of the forging shop was made of
>> 3" thick slabs of steel..over an acre of it. They could be lifted out
>> for servicing the lower halves of the machines.

Pretty big equipment. Glad someone can work on
that kind of gear.

What does all the equipment do, once it's set up?
Build sky scrapers, or car parts, or....

--
.
Christopher A. Young

Steve Walker

Nov 17, 2015, 8:45:23 PM11/17/15
WOW!!! Fricken' awesome stuff.

☢← °M°i°g°h°t°y° ∞ °W°a°n°n°a°b°e° →☢

Nov 17, 2015, 8:57:17 PM11/17/15
Steve Walker wrote on 2015-11-17 20:45:

> WOW!!! Fricken' awesome stuff.

The place will go to shits after the lying useless shitfaced Gummer Arse
touched it.

Gunner Asch

Nov 17, 2015, 10:30:20 PM11/17/15
On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 20:45:18 -0500, Steve Walker <Im...@home.com>
wrote:
Thought a few folks would find it interesting. I wish Id been able to
take photos when they opened an oven. Doors the size of the front of
a 2 car garage and when they opened and closed em..that end of the
mill would glow orange. They were doing a bunch of forging for
airplane parts for the gubmint. I didnt know there were that many BIG
steel parts making up the swing wing hinges and landing gear of the
big..big birds.

Id had the idea that most of an airplane is aluminum with a few steel
parts..engines and so forth. Not so!!

Terry Coombs

Nov 17, 2015, 11:50:12 PM11/17/15
It must really really suck to be you , with all that hate penned up inside
. Have you ever considered getting help ?

--
Snag

Rüdy Canôza

Nov 18, 2015, 1:05:58 AM11/18/15
On 11/17/2015 8:50 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
> ?? °M°i°g°h°t°y° ? °W°a°n°n°a°b°e° ?? wrote:
>> Steve Walker wrote on 2015-11-17 20:45:
>>>

>>> WOW!!! Fricken' awesome stuff.
>>

>> The place will go to shits after the lying useless shitfaced Gummer
>> Arse touched it.
>
> It must really really suck to be you ,

Trite.

Try to say something original some time.

PaxPerPoten

Nov 18, 2015, 3:37:08 AM11/18/15
Yap!....Yap!....Yap!...Just more noise from Rudy the Chihuahua.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

dca...@krl.org

Nov 18, 2015, 7:36:10 AM11/18/15
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 1:05:58 AM UTC-5, Rüdy Canôza wrote:

> Trite.
>
> Try to say something original some time.

Try to say something about metalworking some time. It must suck to be so ignorant about metalworking.

Dan

Stormin Mormon

Nov 18, 2015, 9:42:39 AM11/18/15

rbowman

Nov 18, 2015, 10:20:32 PM11/18/15
On 11/18/2015 07:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

> Ah, the 1970s. A much simpler time.

http://www.thebullcalfreview.ca/farleymowat.htm

Yeah much simpler. Mowat's book is about a fin whale that gets trapped
in a tidal pond. The townspeople fall out with their rifles and other
implements to see how many times you can shoot a whale before it dies.
Mowat's attempt to save the whale precipitated his departure from Burgeo NF.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-04-27/news/8501250651_1_farley-mowat-ins-communist-party

Old Farley was a dangerous critter with a pen and was refused admission
to the US. Somehow I think one old fart signing books might be a little
safer than 200,000 random Syrians.

Tom Gardner

Nov 19, 2015, 10:26:47 AM11/19/15
On 11/18/2015 7:36 AM, dca...@krl.org wrote:
> Try to say something about metalworking some time. It must suck to be so ignorant about metalworking.
>
> Dan

Don't say that! Or, we'll get directions on how to make anal dildos.

PIdHe☢←°Mighty ☢ Wannabe°→☢XLyLb

Nov 19, 2015, 10:49:57 AM11/19/15
Stormin Mormon wrote on 2015-11-16 07:32:

> Pretty big equipment. Glad someone can work on
> that kind of gear.
>
> What does all the equipment do, once it's set up?
> Build sky scrapers, or car parts, or....

Gummer Arse was loitering outside Home Depot waiting to be hired for
some odd jobs. They found Gummer Arse in Home Depot parking lot and
brought him to their plant to fix their toilet plumbing. Gummer Arse
merely took some selfies to show off after he put away his toilet
plunger and drain-rooter. Gummer Arse doesn't have a clue what they
build there.

kXzCu☢←°Mighty ☢ Wannabe°→☢DOtjS

Nov 19, 2015, 10:55:24 AM11/19/15
Tom Gardner wrote on 2015-11-19 10:26:

> Don't say that! Or, we'll get directions on how to make anal dildos.

Yes, Gummer Arse is an expert on anal dildos. Gummer Arse has a night
table drawer full of those.

Gunner Asch

Nov 19, 2015, 6:04:16 PM11/19/15
Actually...no. The wife burned up her last toy a month or so ago and
hasnt decided what she wants next. Ive suggested the Rabbit or the
Rabbit 2 (which has the anal probe)

Perhaps you could suggest what she would like the best? I know you
will probably go the anal thiny..being that way with your men
friends...so which one should she (or I rather) buy for her?

Ed Huntress

Nov 19, 2015, 6:37:46 PM11/19/15
On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:01:49 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:55:22 -0500, kXzCu??°?????? ? ???????°??DOtjS
><oQ...@BoUiS.com> wrote:
>
>>Tom Gardner wrote on 2015-11-19 10:26:
>>>

>>> Don't say that! Or, we'll get directions on how to make anal dildos.
>>>

>>Yes, Gummer Arse is an expert on anal dildos. Gummer Arse has a night
>>table drawer full of those.
>>

>Actually...no. The wife burned up her last toy a month or so ago and
>hasnt decided what she wants next. Ive suggested the Rabbit or the
>Rabbit 2 (which has the anal probe)

Just don't forget what happened to Diane Keaton in "Annie Hall," with
her plug-in vibrator. A short circuit in one of those things can be a
disaster. The battery-powered ones are much safer.

--
Ed Huntress

mog...@hotmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 12:05:28 PM11/20/15
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 9:42:39 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> https://www.facebook.com/katunews/videos/10153293350571448/?fref=nf
>
> Ah, the 1970s. A much simpler time.

But, the 70's were too easy. Today, everything is so much more thorough.

Tom Gardner

Nov 21, 2015, 2:42:22 PM11/21/15
On 11/19/2015 6:01 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> Perhaps you could suggest what she would like the best? I know you
> will probably go the anal thiny..being that way with your men
> friends...so which one should she (or I rather) buy for her?

Our buddy here uses the plaid one...oh, wait...that's a Thermos. Don't
let him offer you a cup of coffee!

Tom Gardner

Nov 21, 2015, 2:45:14 PM11/21/15
Do you know what they use to swing those wings? It's a thermal wax that
expands and contracts with temperature. The forces are HUGE!

bXbCj☢←°Mighty ☢ Wannabe°→☢EksKq

Nov 21, 2015, 3:13:23 PM11/21/15
Gummer Arse thinks it's his ear wax swinging those wings. It's a miracle
that bumbling fooled didn't get run over by a truck.

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2015, 6:21:16 PM11/21/15
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:45:09 -0500, Tom Gardner <Ma...@tacks.com>
wrote:
No shit? I thought it was done with hydraulics? Fascinating!!

Gunner Asch

Nov 21, 2015, 6:25:18 PM11/21/15
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:42:15 -0500, Tom Gardner <Ma...@tacks.com>
wrote:
Least..not without washing the cup on top Really! well.

Garrett Fulton

Nov 21, 2015, 9:23:11 PM11/21/15
Tom, do you have a website where this is described? I'm having a hard time believing it. I'm a retired airline mech. and never worked on any swing wing aircraft. Just all the big Boeings, Airbus, Lockheed etc. I did a google search and came up with nothing.

jon_banquer

Nov 21, 2015, 9:35:42 PM11/21/15
That you give it any credence shows you're a idiot. It's typical of the worthless crap Tom often posts.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-aircraft-stop-using-variable-sweep-wings-like-those-on-an-F-14

jon_banquer

Nov 21, 2015, 9:37:04 PM11/21/15
Mark Wieber is often a brain dead idiot with no clues. He's never been the same since his stroke.

Tom Gardner

Nov 22, 2015, 4:06:56 PM11/22/15
On 11/21/2015 9:23 PM, Garrett Fulton wrote:
>> Do you know what they use to swing those wings? It's a thermal wax
>> that expands and contracts with temperature. The forces are HUGE!
>
> Tom, do you have a website where this is described? I'm having a
> hard time believing it. I'm a retired airline mech. and never worked
> on any swing wing aircraft. Just all the big Boeings, Airbus,
> Lockheed etc. I did a google search and came up with nothing.

I heard it from a cousin working for Loral aerospace as a design
engineer, now retired, he worked on many cool projects, a lot of which
will never see daylight. Wax motors are more common than we think. I
couldn't easily find any direct references, but I'll ask next time I
talk to him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax_motor

Garrett Fulton

Nov 22, 2015, 7:15:02 PM11/22/15
I believe we're talking about wax pellet temperature sensors. Those are common on older airliners. Just my .02, but I don't believe you could get any useful work from a wax motor actuator.

Jim Wilkins

Nov 22, 2015, 10:12:22 PM11/22/15

"Garrett Fulton" <lbfu...@windstream.net> wrote in message
http://rostravernatherm.thomasnet.com/viewitems/all-categories/thermal-actuators?

Tom Gardner

Nov 22, 2015, 10:26:06 PM11/22/15
As it happens, he called me tonight to wish happy holidays. When I
asked him about the wax motors he said they aren't on any production
aircraft. So I apologize, I thought they were on aircraft we all would
know about. It seems they also use them on missiles and torpedoes due
to weight to force ratios and they are very precise in temp to movement.
I wish I knew more but I understand they are very powerful. Why do
you think they wouldn't do work?

Jim Wilkins

Nov 22, 2015, 10:43:20 PM11/22/15
"Tom Gardner" <Ma...@tacks.com> wrote in message
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax_thermostatic_element

-jsw

Garrett Fulton

Nov 23, 2015, 2:40:38 AM11/23/15
Not that I think they don't work, just not in an application like an actuator for something that required large displacement like swinging the wings of an aircraft. Mr. Wilkins posted a couple of applications here that show their actual use. If I remember correctly, the 727 had a strictly mechanical sensor that prevented icing of the water coalescer bag in the air cycle cooling systems. Believe that was a wax pellet sensor. If it went bad, you'd hear the blowout bypass door banging and relieving pressure on the frozen bag.

Steve W.

Nov 23, 2015, 7:31:32 AM11/23/15
GM used a wax actuator on the front axle interlock for the 4X4 P/Us for
many years. They worked but were S L O W in cold weather.

--
Steve W.

Ed Huntress

Nov 23, 2015, 9:35:23 AM11/23/15
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 22:26:01 -0500, Tom Gardner <Ma...@tacks.com>
wrote:
"Work" is force times distance. Wax-pellet actuators, which I have
seen on the vent flaps used on greenhouses, can produce a lot of force
but only through a very short distance. The wax only expands a small
percentage and that's the distance through which they're applying
force.

So it can be a lot of force but not much work.

--
Ed Huntress