Re: "[T]he right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited."

Paul Jackson

Mar 6, 2018, 1:06:10 PM3/6/18
On 12/22/2012 10:51 PM, Scout wrote:

> "George Plimpton" <geo...@si.not> wrote in message
>> On 12/22/2012 2:12 PM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Carol Kinsey Goman" <ckg@förbes.com> wrote in message

>>> Ok, show me in the 2nd Amendment where the limitations on the types of
>>> arms is indicated.
>>
>> *No* limits in the literal text are indicated, which is why you
>> gun-crazed proto-Nazis think the rights are unlimited in the first
>> place.  Yet, despite the absence of any language spelling out limits,
>> we *know* beyond doubt that the rights recognized in the amendment are
>> not unlimited.
>
> Excuse me, but where did I say the right was unlimited?

So you agree: the right is limited. Now, there are no limits
delineated out in the second amendment - there is no definition of the
right *at all* in the amendment - so, given that you believe the right
is limited, where do you believe the limits are defined?

Scout

Mar 6, 2018, 10:49:14 PM3/6/18

"Paul Jackson" <p...@costco.con> wrote in message
Where did I say that?

You do understand I was asking a question, not making a statement?

If you could prove what you claimed, then you wouldn't have to reference me
asking you to show where I said what you claim I did.

At this point you are showing yourself to be a liar.