Hey Wieber, Swingers Festival!

Tesla's Hotel Room

Jun 14, 2016, 5:06:46 PM6/14/16
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/orgy-wife-swapping-festival-attract-8187811

Are you going? All you need to do is get Hotel Econline out of the
shop, use your "spray the shit out of it with Pam" trick, and lather
on some FRP. With all your sailing experience <chuckle> the
displacement vs weight calculations should be a breeze! Oh, and post
photos of the voyage!

But be sure to read the fine print so you don't learn the hard way
like this guy.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/swinger-complains-after-refused-entry-7747585

Man, there's a certain similarity to how some of you swingers look.
That guy's only 49, and he'd look right at home digging graves with an
invisible backhoe in Taft!

Gunner Asch

Jun 14, 2016, 8:01:27 PM6/14/16
On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:06:46 -0700, Tesla's Hotel Room <t...@hf.com>
wrote:
Why would we bother going to the UK for swinging? Isnt that a bit
far? We could simply go to Freedom Acres in San Bernadeno, and
have..but with cash being a bit short...shrug

http://clubfa.com/

Or even Club XTC in Berdo..or one of my least favorite...SoCalCircus
in Ontario, Cal. There are lots of others here in Cali and in
many/most states.

That being said..we are both in our early 60s now..and most of the
club scene is made up of much younger kids...shrug....and ages
generally dont mix very well. Fortunately we have old friends we
manage to connect with now and then.

But thanks for the link. You do know that Burning Man is also a big
place for lifestylers too..right?

Oh..the guy from the humor site that was "banned" from entry...good on
them! No references...no fun and games. Ladies choice...they allow or
not whomever they want to come in. In any way.

As for simularity...do I look like my dad too?

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Friends#6067743605485904418

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602/Friends#6128955705320630338

No resemblance...right?

https://goo.gl/photos/B91TkKJFPaNfYkKo8

https://goo.gl/photos/Zt6tFhF1JR6yJLn69

(VBG)

---

Tesla's Hotel Room

Jun 14, 2016, 8:25:13 PM6/14/16
On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 16:57:21 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:06:46 -0700, Tesla's Hotel Room <t...@hf.com>
>wrote:
>
>>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/orgy-wife-swapping-festival-attract-8187811
>>
>>Are you going? All you need to do is get Hotel Econline out of the
>>shop, use your "spray the shit out of it with Pam" trick, and lather
>>on some FRP. With all your sailing experience <chuckle> the
>>displacement vs weight calculations should be a breeze! Oh, and post
>>photos of the voyage!
>>
>>But be sure to read the fine print so you don't learn the hard way
>>like this guy.
>>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/swinger-complains-after-refused-entry-7747585
>>
>>Man, there's a certain similarity to how some of you swingers look.
>>That guy's only 49, and he'd look right at home digging graves with an
>>invisible backhoe in Taft!
>
>Why would we bother going to the UK for swinging? Isnt that a bit
>far?

I expect that 100 miles would be too far for you.

> We could simply go to Freedom Acres in San Bernadeno, and
>have..but with cash being a bit short...shrug

There's that good ol cash shortage thing again. Man, if only you knew
someone who was in the business of selling machinery. Then you could
convert some of that half million in inventory into gas money.

>we are both in our early 60s now.

That 49 year old in the link above is hot to trot. Use your aerospace
skills to bring him to Taft. Dim the lights and your wife won't be
able to tell you two apart.

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2016, 5:22:52 AM6/15/16
On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 17:25:14 -0700, Tesla's Hotel Room <t...@hf.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 16:57:21 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:06:46 -0700, Tesla's Hotel Room <t...@hf.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/orgy-wife-swapping-festival-attract-8187811
>>>
>>>Are you going? All you need to do is get Hotel Econline out of the
>>>shop, use your "spray the shit out of it with Pam" trick, and lather
>>>on some FRP. With all your sailing experience <chuckle> the
>>>displacement vs weight calculations should be a breeze! Oh, and post
>>>photos of the voyage!
>>>
>>>But be sure to read the fine print so you don't learn the hard way
>>>like this guy.
>>>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/swinger-complains-after-refused-entry-7747585
>>>
>>>Man, there's a certain similarity to how some of you swingers look.
>>>That guy's only 49, and he'd look right at home digging graves with an
>>>invisible backhoe in Taft!
>>
>>Why would we bother going to the UK for swinging? Isnt that a bit
>>far?
>
>I expect that 100 miles would be too far for you.

No, as I drive usually 160 miles one way, each week to get to my
clients. Then I may drive up to another 150 miles..then drive another
160 to go home.

>> We could simply go to Freedom Acres in San Bernadeno, and
>>have..but with cash being a bit short...shrug
>
>There's that good ol cash shortage thing again. Man, if only you knew
>someone who was in the business of selling machinery. Then you could
>convert some of that half million in inventory into gas money.

What half million?

>>we are both in our early 60s now.
>
>That 49 year old in the link above is hot to trot. Use your aerospace
>skills to bring him to Taft. Dim the lights and your wife won't be
>able to tell you two apart.

She can do whomever she wants. And the same for me. Though we
generally share a lady. (VBG)

It is fascinating to note that you consider a 49 yr old man to be hot
to trot. Says much about you......really it does...........
Snerk!!

Cathedrals

Jun 15, 2016, 10:43:31 AM6/15/16
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 02:18:47 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 17:25:14 -0700, Tesla's Hotel Room <t...@hf.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 16:57:21 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Why would we bother going to the UK for swinging? Isnt that a bit
>>>far?
>>
>>I expect that 100 miles would be too far for you.
>
>No, as I drive usually 160 miles one way, each week to get to my
>clients.

Not each week, some weeks. And on those trips, there's cash waiting at
the recyclers to keep you going, instead of payouts for recreation.
Not to mention this: "but with cash being a bit short...shrug" Do you
even remember what you've written from one day to the next? No, you
don't, and you don't care how many times you contradict yourself.

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2016, 1:36:32 PM6/15/16
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 07:43:34 -0700, Cathedrals <c...@hf.net> wrote:

>>>I expect that 100 miles would be too far for you.
>>
>>No, as I drive usually 160 miles one way, each week to get to my
>>clients.
>
>Not each week, some weeks. And on those trips, there's cash waiting at
>the recyclers to keep you going, instead of payouts for recreation.
>Not to mention this: "but with cash being a bit short...shrug" Do you
>even remember what you've written from one day to the next? No, you
>don't, and you don't care how many times you contradict yourself.

Recycler? Ill ponder this, as I have to go take care of a couple of
clients in a few minutes and will be back Friday.

Recycler?

Gunner

Patty Kinsella

Jun 15, 2016, 1:51:41 PM6/15/16
On 6/15/2016 10:32 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> No, as I drive usually 160 miles one way, each week to get to my
>>> clients.
>>
>> Not each week, some weeks. And on those trips, there's cash waiting at
>> the recyclers to keep you going, instead of payouts for recreation.
>> Not to mention this: "but with cash being a bit short...shrug" Do you
>> even remember what you've written from one day to the next? No, you
>> don't, and you don't care how many times you contradict yourself.
>
> Recycler? Ill ponder this, as I have to go take care of a couple of
> clients in a few minutes and will be back Friday.

So, I was right: today *isn't* a revenue generating day for Wieber Inc.

<VBG> Cites? indeed fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that thought"
backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop" swingers leftists

Gunner Asch

Jun 15, 2016, 3:01:54 PM6/15/16
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 10:51:40 -0700, Patty Kinsella
<another.fokwit@gardner_fools.con> wrote:

>>> Not each week, some weeks. And on those trips, there's cash waiting at
>>> the recyclers to keep you going, instead of payouts for recreation.
>>> Not to mention this: "but with cash being a bit short...shrug" Do you
>>> even remember what you've written from one day to the next? No, you
>>> don't, and you don't care how many times you contradict yourself.
>>
>> Recycler? Ill ponder this, as I have to go take care of a couple of
>> clients in a few minutes and will be back Friday.
>
>So, I was right: today *isn't* a revenue generating day for Wieber Inc.

What..the clients wont pay me today? Really?!!! Oh dear!! However
shall I get home?

Patty Kinsella

Jun 15, 2016, 3:10:18 PM6/15/16
On 6/15/2016 11:57 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Recycler? Ill ponder this, as I have to go take care of a couple of
>>> clients in a few minutes and will be back Friday.
>>
>> So, I was right: today *isn't* a revenue generating day for Wieber Inc.
>
> What..the clients wont pay me today?

*What* fucking clients? LOL!

Cathedrals

Jun 15, 2016, 7:07:53 PM6/15/16
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 10:32:26 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>No, as I drive usually 160 miles one way, each week to get to my
>>>clients.
>>
>>Not each week, some weeks. And on those trips, there's cash waiting at
>>the recyclers to keep you going, instead of payouts for recreation.
>>Not to mention this: "but with cash being a bit short...shrug" Do you
>>even remember what you've written from one day to the next? No, you
>>don't, and you don't care how many times you contradict yourself.
>
>Recycler? Ill ponder this, as I have to go take care of a couple of
>clients in a few minutes and will be back Friday.

Try to think up some more interesting lies by then. Your current crop
is pretty feeble. Maybe you could say you were mugged again, and write
a long screed about how you showed the perps what's what. Or maybe
another one about teaching gang members how to shoot, that one was
excellent... for me to poop on! <apologies to Triumph>

Cathedrals

Jun 15, 2016, 7:10:17 PM6/15/16
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 10:51:40 -0700, Patty Kinsella
<another.fokwit@gardner_fools.con> wrote:

>>> Not each week, some weeks. And on those trips, there's cash waiting at
>>> the recyclers to keep you going, instead of payouts for recreation.
>>> Not to mention this: "but with cash being a bit short...shrug" Do you
>>> even remember what you've written from one day to the next? No, you
>>> don't, and you don't care how many times you contradict yourself.
>>
>> Recycler? Ill ponder this, as I have to go take care of a couple of
>> clients in a few minutes and will be back Friday.
>
>So, I was right: today *isn't* a revenue generating day for Wieber Inc.

Few are, apparently. He's made it clear that $25 an hour job would be
a big upgrade. I think that $10 an hour and $400 a week would make him
feel like a king. But I bet he hasn't worked a 40 hour week for a long
time. He couldn't handle it then, and he's dreaming if he thinks he
can do it now. But it doesn't matter. He'd lose any competition for a
$10 an hour job. Probably be beaten out by any high school dropout who
isn't wearing baggy pants.

Cathedrals

Jun 15, 2016, 7:11:55 PM6/15/16
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 11:57:48 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Recycler? Ill ponder this, as I have to go take care of a couple of
>>> clients in a few minutes and will be back Friday.
>>
>>So, I was right: today *isn't* a revenue generating day for Wieber Inc.
>
>What..the clients wont pay me today?

I think this "client" stuff is BS. Why don't you clear it up by
posting a week of cancelled "client" checks? Hahahaha!

The Mighty Ant

Jun 15, 2016, 7:57:18 PM6/15/16
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 07:43:34 -0700, Cathedrals <c...@hf.net> wrote:

Strange too that he drives so far. By road it is only 117.85 miles
from Taft to Los Angeles. And only 140 miles to Long Beach. Costs
Mesa, on the other hand, is 159.25 miles from Taft and Costa Mesa's
largest employer seems to be Experian plc, which is a global
information services group, which employs about 3,700 people. Then
there is, Coast Community College District Foundation with 2,900,
Orange Coast College 2,500 and Coast Community College District with
another 2,500.

Can Weiber be attending collage?
After all he is far more intelligent that the average Mensa member.
--
and a good day to you Sir,

The Mighty Ant

The Mighty Ant

Jun 15, 2016, 8:02:05 PM6/15/16
wrote:
Take care of a couple of clients? In a few minutes?
Counter clerk in a 7-11? Or maybe McDonalds?

Can it be Gunner chanting, "Will that be with fries".

The Mighty Ant

Jun 15, 2016, 8:05:18 PM6/15/16
wrote:

>>> Recycler? Ill ponder this, as I have to go take care of a couple of
>>> clients in a few minutes and will be back Friday.
>>
>>So, I was right: today *isn't* a revenue generating day for Wieber Inc.
>
>What..the clients wont pay me today? Really?!!! Oh dear!! However
>shall I get home?

Standing on the corner chanting, "Small change? Anyone with small
change?"

The Mighty Ant

Jun 15, 2016, 8:08:34 PM6/15/16
I believe that he stated that on a previous job he was working with a
couple of Mexicans. Do illegal immigrants get $10 an hour?

Cathedrals

Jun 15, 2016, 8:46:59 PM6/15/16
Some of them do. But Wieber couldn't compete with them.

Cathedrals

Jun 15, 2016, 8:49:37 PM6/15/16
The only thing he'd be doing at a college is raiding their dumpster.

Patty Kinsella

Jun 15, 2016, 11:40:00 PM6/15/16
On 6/15/2016 4:07 PM, Cathedrals wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 10:32:26 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Not each week, some weeks. And on those trips, there's cash waiting at
>>> the recyclers to keep you going, instead of payouts for recreation.
>>> Not to mention this: "but with cash being a bit short...shrug" Do you
>>> even remember what you've written from one day to the next? No, you
>>> don't, and you don't care how many times you contradict yourself.
>>
>> Recycler? Ill ponder this, as I have to go take care of a couple of
>> clients in a few minutes and will be back Friday.
>
> Try to think up some more interesting lies by then. Your current crop
> is pretty feeble. Maybe you could say you were mugged again,

gummer said he was mugged? gummer, the superb athlete who claims to be
able to kick a light bulb off an 8' ceiling and who also claims to be a
master of some Asian martial art? Really? I missed that.

I can't say I'm surprised. The mugging seems much more plausible than
his claims.

Tom Gardner

Jun 16, 2016, 5:21:28 AM6/16/16
On 6/15/2016 8:08 PM, The Mighty Ant wrote:
> I believe that he stated that on a previous job he was working with a
> couple of Mexicans. Do illegal immigrants get $10 an hour?
> --
> and a good day to you Sir,
>
> The Mighty Ant

Illegal Mexicans won't work for $10/hr, $15 is minimum, more is they
have any skills. What skills do you have?

The Giant of Illinois

Jun 16, 2016, 10:04:25 AM6/16/16
I remember multiple stories about poor schmoes who were foolish enough
to take him on. Vanquished one and all of course, with great flourish,
and sometimes a StarTrekkish morality play.

>I can't say I'm surprised. The mugging seems much more plausible than
>his claims.

Did you see the one about his girlfriend dying in his arms? The
Amazing Wieber has led an exciting life... in his mind.

The real Wieber is a life long loser, and in his own recent words,
"doubly fucked." As usual, he is inflating his level of hopefulness.