Mark Wieber - the deplorable-in-chief

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 22, 2016, 12:45:43 PM9/22/16
What a total inconsequential zero of a person you are - and admit to
being. A flea on my dog's butt is more accomplished than you.

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"

That's What's Up

Sep 22, 2016, 2:22:11 PM9/22/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:45:40 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
<never...@never.trump.now> wrote:

>What a total inconsequential zero of a person you are - and admit to
>being. A flea on my dog's butt is more accomplished than you.

Deplorable would be an upgrade for him. But not for too much longer at
the rate he's culling himself.

For any newbs who have time to read about an unparalleled shitshow.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.machines.cnc/six5Kz7WSF0/sdrtoikUi6MJ